Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

IneptRobot

You lost the moment you entered these woods.
kiwifarms.net
They want some things to be hidden. Like Burnie saying "Nigga" on a podcast.
Ahh, which time? You mean Niggas with Pumpkin Spice or the one where's he's quoting the taxi cab driver who said there were too many niggers in the area?

See this awkward cut, right here?
That's where Niggas Going to get Pumpkin Spice was edited out of episode 310

And again. Burnie said it while quoting a cab driver, this time from episode 274. It was also purged from the episode.
But don't you worry, Farmers, Uncle Inept has a little snippet.

Last edited:

Blessed_feed

I'm totally not retarded
kiwifarms.net
Ahh, which time? You mean Niggas with Pumpkin Spice or the one where's he's quoting the taxi cab driver who said there were too many niggers in the area?

See this awkward cut, right here?
That's where Niggas Going to get Pumpkin Spice was edited out of episode 310

And again. Burnie said it while quoting a cab driver, this time from episode 274. It was also purged from the episode.
But don't you worry, Farmers, Uncle Inept has a little snippet.
View attachment 2089882
I didn't know he said it more than once, i thought it was 1 time. That's probably why he left the internet, he wanted to run before it resurfaced

You're an idiot

kiwifarms.net
Phrase it however you want.

Live and let live.
You are fighting a battle that you created yourself. Nobody here is attempting to take away her ability to create an onlyfans. No one is trying to prevent her from doing whatever she wishes to do. No one is even upset because nobody in this thread cares about Arryn. What people here are doing, is making fun of a d-list voice actress for totally owning her detractors, who six years ago stated she looked slutty, by proving them correct. It's a hilarious situation, because she is going to post this softcore drivel and claim that she is 'totally in control' and 'she feels so liberated', but she's still seething about some losers calling her out years ago. In reality, she's just looking to make some easy cash, and she wants her social bubble to congratulate her for being strong enough to post nudes of herself lol.

Insalubrious

Edit: a word
kiwifarms.net
It'd be sad to watch him operating under the woke umbrella RT is suffocating under
Well then you'll just love this multi paragraph reddit post he made 10 months ago as an apology to an angry black fan who compared racism at RT to Nazi Germany.
I saw this on Twitter the other night but decided to reply here since I figure this could get a little long. Your message came at a very interesting time. When I read your tweet, I was literally in the middle of analyzing my own "devil's advocate" approach to some conversations I have had over the years. I was looking at interviews in particular, when I would talk to people and challenge them with some hypothetical ideas for them to address. The theory behind that is to predict what someone listening to the interview might use to dismiss a point, then I present it to the person being interviewed and allow them the opportunity to refute it as part of the conversation. Otherwise, the video goes up, the commenters start commenting and they get the luxury of the final word. What I've learned is that in some cases, trying to balance a conversation just re-injects systemic imbalances from the real world. The risk of NOT doing that is that listeners who live inside that systemic imbalance don't get pushed out of that bubble, but I guess that's their journey. What's more important is for someone listening to hear certain points, without them being refuted (hypothetically or not) by some jackass for the thousandth time. Your post went up and it confirmed everything I was feeling. So, thanks for calling me out on that. I'll make a promise to be better if I do future interviews.

I don't recall the specific conversation about Black roles played by White actors. Sorry, twelve years of constant podcasting fills a lot of memory cells. Even though I don't recall it, I believe you that it happened. By my nature, I don't typically comment critically on Black issues. For instance, I would not be comfortable at all responding to your comment about different Black skin tones. I feel that I am way too White to have anything to say about colorism. But, I hear you and that is not the first time that I have heard someone with a darker skin tone express that. You brought up US, and it was very gratifying to read about people thrilled to see a darker skin tone actress in a lead role. The point of all this is that I truly believe representation in media matters. I am sorry that I said something that contradicted that. I am proud that RT's biggest shows like RWBY and genLock have the most diverse amount of representation. I am going to forward your post to Kerry and ask him to consider the issue of colorism in the future.

In regards to Geoff's US criticsm, I hope you will watch at least the first five minutes of Off Topic. He speaks directly to the issue of people not feeling included in his content.

I have a lot to learn about microaggressions. We recently had a town hall via conference call at the company where people of all backgrounds shared moments of discomfort in their lives. So many people carried even the briefest moments of aggression for years and years. This is an area where I don't know if I will ever be perfect because of built-in privilege but I can make a lot of progress and I can present myself in a way that people know they can call me out when it happens.

Your mom sounds like a smart lady. As a viewer you have enormous power to drive what is made by companies like RT. Watching shows that make you feel included will force companies to make more of those shows. We just need to do a far better job of making shows and characters that give you the opportunity to do that.

I read your post several times, Stormie. It really affected me so I wanted to take the time to respond in more than 240 characters. You seem like a sweet thoughtful person and I hear a lot of pain in your words. I hope that in twelve years, we were able to give you some times of joy and I am sorry that we let you down in so many moments. I promise to carry your words with me and make changes in my life that better honor your experience. I won't be on camera for you to see those changes, but that space will be filled with more diverse people that will hopefully make you feel included.

All the best,

Burnie
I will include the post he is responding to as well but it is long and poorly written so I would not recommend reading it
Me a black woman of your community

After watching I felt this. I always felt unsafe in the eyes of Geoff Burnie Jack Gus the list goes on. I felt like they tout them selves as being progressive. Then say things that are the very opposite of that. They say it not because it’s not call black people one of many N words or harassing them. In away telling us be grateful that I’m not that bad and or it’s not that serious it’s only x y and z. What I mean is these situations. Geoff saying how it fine for Griffin to have”locked” hair and how it’s not cultural appropriation. Making me feel like I was wrong defending that. Geoff defending the right to keep CONFEDERATE statues and of putting them in a museum when the very sight of them are CHARGING beacons for Racism and conformation. Germany got rid of all totems of Nazi so that their Jewish citizens felt safe and to erase all places for people who still carry Nazi values. Burnie alway want to play devil’s advocate and devaluing black people need for white people not to play roles meant for black people. Jeremy on off topic making a joke how it’s not fair that Alfredo is everything so he gets to make all the jokes. Also how achievement hunter got luck with Alfredo because he checks of all the boxes. Gus and Mariel I looked to them to speak up but because for me they are the closest of representing me and check you guys on you white privileges. I felt that Bunin was always cajoling Gus to validate is micro aggression of racism. When you guys would bring on white people after white people to the family it felt like force feeding me white peoples that I must watch. When Geoff Criticized the movie Us but alway praising white created films. Recommending Alway Sunny to watch the first episode THE GANG GETS RACIST!!!!!!! What the heck Geoff!!!! We also need to address colorism. As much as I am happy Fiona is there I would be remissed to allow you to think she represents all black women. I am a DARK skin black woman. Which is a whole other topic. How people treat lighter skin black women better than dark skin black women. When Mica was on off topic was sad because she had to rant because she wasn’t allowed to have a platform to address those issues. It was like a last ditch effort to say something and of course she was not actively supported AND protected. You fail her and you fail your BLACK COMMUNITY. Also when you talk about all the opportunities you have been able to be apart of on the podcast think of all the black people struggling to just get a simple job due to their skin color. Okay I have run out of things to say here if I think of more I will be sure to add. I have been a fan since 2008 I am 25 I have felt like a shadow in the community.

Ps

My trust as a black woman needs to be earned and I will not give awards when you do. Like I have put you guys in a realm of don't take seriously roll my eyes when you guys got political because if I took you guys seriously as full round people I would go mad because you don't even see people like me. Now that I know you know we cannot go back or has hesitation when you are told the needs of black people. I have no space for it. Also I am afraid that this will be forgotten about in weeks times ‪my mother told me that it was unhealthy to watch your content because of how sickly underrepresented I was and I DEFEND YOU! ‬

FriendlyPrimarina

kiwifarms.net
Well then you'll just love this multi paragraph reddit post he made 10 months ago as an apology to an angry black fan who compared racism at RT to Nazi Germany.
I saw this on Twitter the other night but decided to reply here since I figure this could get a little long. Your message came at a very interesting time. When I read your tweet, I was literally in the middle of analyzing my own "devil's advocate" approach to some conversations I have had over the years. I was looking at interviews in particular, when I would talk to people and challenge them with some hypothetical ideas for them to address. The theory behind that is to predict what someone listening to the interview might use to dismiss a point, then I present it to the person being interviewed and allow them the opportunity to refute it as part of the conversation. Otherwise, the video goes up, the commenters start commenting and they get the luxury of the final word. What I've learned is that in some cases, trying to balance a conversation just re-injects systemic imbalances from the real world. The risk of NOT doing that is that listeners who live inside that systemic imbalance don't get pushed out of that bubble, but I guess that's their journey. What's more important is for someone listening to hear certain points, without them being refuted (hypothetically or not) by some jackass for the thousandth time. Your post went up and it confirmed everything I was feeling. So, thanks for calling me out on that. I'll make a promise to be better if I do future interviews.

I don't recall the specific conversation about Black roles played by White actors. Sorry, twelve years of constant podcasting fills a lot of memory cells. Even though I don't recall it, I believe you that it happened. By my nature, I don't typically comment critically on Black issues. For instance, I would not be comfortable at all responding to your comment about different Black skin tones. I feel that I am way too White to have anything to say about colorism. But, I hear you and that is not the first time that I have heard someone with a darker skin tone express that. You brought up US, and it was very gratifying to read about people thrilled to see a darker skin tone actress in a lead role. The point of all this is that I truly believe representation in media matters. I am sorry that I said something that contradicted that. I am proud that RT's biggest shows like RWBY and genLock have the most diverse amount of representation. I am going to forward your post to Kerry and ask him to consider the issue of colorism in the future.

In regards to Geoff's US criticsm, I hope you will watch at least the first five minutes of Off Topic. He speaks directly to the issue of people not feeling included in his content.

I have a lot to learn about microaggressions. We recently had a town hall via conference call at the company where people of all backgrounds shared moments of discomfort in their lives. So many people carried even the briefest moments of aggression for years and years. This is an area where I don't know if I will ever be perfect because of built-in privilege but I can make a lot of progress and I can present myself in a way that people know they can call me out when it happens.

Your mom sounds like a smart lady. As a viewer you have enormous power to drive what is made by companies like RT. Watching shows that make you feel included will force companies to make more of those shows. We just need to do a far better job of making shows and characters that give you the opportunity to do that.

I read your post several times, Stormie. It really affected me so I wanted to take the time to respond in more than 240 characters. You seem like a sweet thoughtful person and I hear a lot of pain in your words. I hope that in twelve years, we were able to give you some times of joy and I am sorry that we let you down in so many moments. I promise to carry your words with me and make changes in my life that better honor your experience. I won't be on camera for you to see those changes, but that space will be filled with more diverse people that will hopefully make you feel included.

All the best,

Burnie
I will include the post he is responding to as well but it is long and poorly written so I would not recommend reading it

After watching I felt this. I always felt unsafe in the eyes of Geoff Burnie Jack Gus the list goes on. I felt like they tout them selves as being progressive. Then say things that are the very opposite of that. They say it not because it’s not call black people one of many N words or harassing them. In away telling us be grateful that I’m not that bad and or it’s not that serious it’s only x y and z. What I mean is these situations. Geoff saying how it fine for Griffin to have”locked” hair and how it’s not cultural appropriation. Making me feel like I was wrong defending that. Geoff defending the right to keep CONFEDERATE statues and of putting them in a museum when the very sight of them are CHARGING beacons for Racism and conformation. Germany got rid of all totems of Nazi so that their Jewish citizens felt safe and to erase all places for people who still carry Nazi values. Burnie alway want to play devil’s advocate and devaluing black people need for white people not to play roles meant for black people. Jeremy on off topic making a joke how it’s not fair that Alfredo is everything so he gets to make all the jokes. Also how achievement hunter got luck with Alfredo because he checks of all the boxes. Gus and Mariel I looked to them to speak up but because for me they are the closest of representing me and check you guys on you white privileges. I felt that Bunin was always cajoling Gus to validate is micro aggression of racism. When you guys would bring on white people after white people to the family it felt like force feeding me white peoples that I must watch. When Geoff Criticized the movie Us but alway praising white created films. Recommending Alway Sunny to watch the first episode THE GANG GETS RACIST!!!!!!! What the heck Geoff!!!! We also need to address colorism. As much as I am happy Fiona is there I would be remissed to allow you to think she represents all black women. I am a DARK skin black woman. Which is a whole other topic. How people treat lighter skin black women better than dark skin black women. When Mica was on off topic was sad because she had to rant because she wasn’t allowed to have a platform to address those issues. It was like a last ditch effort to say something and of course she was not actively supported AND protected. You fail her and you fail your BLACK COMMUNITY. Also when you talk about all the opportunities you have been able to be apart of on the podcast think of all the black people struggling to just get a simple job due to their skin color. Okay I have run out of things to say here if I think of more I will be sure to add. I have been a fan since 2008 I am 25 I have felt like a shadow in the community.

Ps

My trust as a black woman needs to be earned and I will not give awards when you do. Like I have put you guys in a realm of don't take seriously roll my eyes when you guys got political because if I took you guys seriously as full round people I would go mad because you don't even see people like me. Now that I know you know we cannot go back or has hesitation when you are told the needs of black people. I have no space for it. Also I am afraid that this will be forgotten about in weeks times ‪my mother told me that it was unhealthy to watch your content because of how sickly underrepresented I was and I DEFEND YOU! ‬
"God I need to check my privilege. Aren't we just the worst, (((fellow whites)))?"

kiwifarms.net

All the best,

Burnie

Ps

Burnie calling out a "racist" in this thread is fun too.

I wasn't sure if this was a bad joke or genuine anger on Burnie's part, but then I found this post on the same thread you shared where he doubles down insulting a fan.

Insalubrious

kiwifarms.net
Burnie calling out a "racist" in this thread is fun too.

I wasn't sure if this was a bad joke or genuine anger on Burnie's part, but then I found this post on the same thread you shared where he doubles down insulting a fan.

Some additional comments to provide some context
Untitled3.png
Given the subject matter and how the dates line up they are referring to the "apologize to Fiona while crying" episode of Off Topic. Burnie is mad that the fans don't like to watch RT flog themselves with the stick of white guilt.

IneptRobot

You lost the moment you entered these woods.
kiwifarms.net
Huh, I could have sworn his Jewry was mentioned earlier in the thread. I'll take the L on this one if I'm wrong, though.
I think there's a bit of a misunderstanding in the community and thus former fans (Not really current fans, I'd imagine since they don't watch RvB).
I can't really pinpoint were exactly it's from. It's been around for decades and if I had to guess it's either A: People used to say he looked like Seth Rogen all the time, well known jew or B: In series 2 of RvB it shows Church and Tex's graves and one of them has a Star of David and one has a cross and people assumed it was Churches grave and that made them think Burnie was Jewish since way back then they would have certain aspects of their personalities bleed into their characters.
Burnie being a rager, Gus being a bit of a know-it-all or Joel being well meaning but fairly poorly articulate and coming across as dumb. I think those are mentioned on the RvB BGC remastered commentary tracks.

Insalubrious

kiwifarms.net
Huh, I could have sworn his Jewry was mentioned earlier in the thread. I'll take the L on this one if I'm wrong, though.
Michael 'Burnie' Burns has white skin, curly hair and glasses and works (worked?) in the entertainment industry. He definitely *seems* like a member of the tribe but I don't think he is. Maybe his mother was a jewish, I don't know. Also I'm not going to watch it but this episode of On The Spot seems relevant

ToddleDoddle

kiwifarms.net
Interesting, cowchop had a mini reunion episode, no James in sight. I'm just watching it so I dont know if he is mentioned yet. Also, RIP to Brett's dad, I didn't know he died in a car accident last year.
James and Aleks are on decent terms with each other again. They both do GTA RP so it was inevitable for them to cross paths. At first Aleks tried to keep interactions between their characters short and to a minimum. Which was difficult because most of Aleks's RP friends also became friends with James. Now there is no awkwardness when they interact and will even hangout if the RP happens to lead that way. They even played Among Us awhile back together with some of their mutual RP friends.

Sharyn

kiwifarms.net
Geoff off-handedly mentioned that he rode his bike past Burnie's house recently, so he's probably back in Austin just off the radar.

Aleks and James weren't ever on *bad* terms, when they both started streaming they mutually decided they didn't want their solo careers to still be tied to each other. That rumor got started because they were both constantly shutting down "WHY DONT YOU COLLAB WITH JAMES?" right after James left CowChop and they were both doing GTA RP. I get the feeling they both want to move way past The Creatures/CowChop that they did the entirety of their 20's. James was neck and neck with PewDiePie in early YT days and chose to go with The Creatures to help his friends out instead of becoming a solo YouTuber, now that it's all over most of his friends are doing extremely well for themselves and he probably just wants to be James now, and not the UberHaxorNova he was for ten years. Kinda like the same thing the Jackass crew went through when they were getting over, they all matured and wanted to show it (Except Bam)

And as far as dropping slurs in the past, that was the internet back then. Back when it was understood that you weren't SERIOUSLY racist/homophobic/hated women whatever, it was just a joke. There's now so many people who are seriously offended and unironic biggots on the internet that they have all just ended up radicalizing each other, now that there's cancel culture it's best to apologize for being white or just go full racist, I don't think Geoff calling people Retarded or Faggots back in the day meant he hated gay people or anything but he had to pick a side, and since he's a public figure he picked the one that lets him keep his job. Joel picked the other side because he probably heard everyone saying slurs in the office all the time and think they're hypocrites

ToddleDoddle

kiwifarms.net
Saw Arryn's latest OF set and while it's still non-nude. It absolutely blows anything Barbara has done out of the water. I remember some people thinking Arryn was gonna be even more PG than Barbara but now I wouldn't rule out actual nudity down the line from her.

Faggotty Rabbitty

kiwifarms.net
Geoff off-handedly mentioned that he rode his bike past Burnie's house recently, so he's probably back in Austin just off the radar.
Did he specifically mention that this is the house that Burnie is currently living in? Because if not, he could have just meant the house where he used to live. Unless they used to be neighbors, Geoff probably wouldn't know if someone had moved in since Burnie left.

Sharyn

kiwifarms.net
Did he specifically mention that this is the house that Burnie is currently living in? Because if not, he could have just meant the house where he used to live. Unless they used to be neighbors, Geoff probably wouldn't know if someone had moved in since Burnie left.
Geoff dropped off cookies he and his new girlfriend made at Burnie's house so I would assume he's living there, yeah.