Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

batigol

kiwifarms.net
I cannot fathom the logic behind this. If being vaccinated / PCR tests are a prerequisite for them shooting in person, and one person comes down with a cold then you could understand the sick person staying at home but cancelling the whole shebang? This is either in the top 10 for stupidest virtue signals in the history of social media or they collectively have been driven to a state of permanent all-consuming anxiety by watching nothing but CNN.

Last edited:

pephickshigh

kiwifarms.net
Michael 'Burnie' Burns has white skin, curly hair and glasses and works (worked?) in the entertainment industry. He definitely *seems* like a member of the tribe but I don't think he is. Maybe his mother was a jewish, I don't know. Also I'm not going to watch it but this episode of On The Spot seems relevant
To be fair, Jewish people, like Italians are not white.

Physics Ninja

kiwifarms.net
Arryn update. Arryn posting lewd photos on her Twitter and getting called out by hiding the fact that she had a boob job
Screenshot_20210417-165810_Chrome.jpg
EzHFjDCVkAQTL-E.jpeg
20210417_165904.jpg

Arryn update. Arryn posting lewd photos on her Twitter and getting called out by hiding the fact that she had a boob job
View attachment 2096177
View attachment 2096174
View attachment 2096176

Remember when people were just unsatisfied or unhappy about aspects of their body? Now you have to play victim and have dysmorphia, it's all so fucking exhausting.

Censoring the word boob is a new one for me, but this is from the community that censors the name Ryan. Insufferable cunts.
Imagine being this invested in the body of someone like Arryn Zech.

Insalubrious

Edit: a word
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2096177
View attachment 2096174
View attachment 2096176
Honestly the level self-absorption here is astonishing.

And you're right Arryn, your boob-job is not our business and neither is the 'dysmorphia' but here you are posting about it on twitter for everyone to see. Also from the very beginning it is clear that she is talking about her boob-job but for some reason she just doesn't want to say it outright. I think the person that replied to her picked up on that and that's why they chose to censor the word boob so as not to 'trigger her dysmorphia'. Speaking of which I don't think she has that, she probably just wanted bigger boobs and mental illness is trendy now so it gave her a convenient excuse to go get them.
Remember when people were just unsatisfied or unhappy about aspects of their body? Now you have to play victim and have dysmorphia, it's all so fucking exhausting.
Notice that she went so far as to capitalize the word 'fear'. The melodrama is almost too much.

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2096177
View attachment 2096174
View attachment 2096176
Well princess this is what happens when you turn your body into a commodity people are going to talk about like it's one. Because it is. Because you made it one.

Also just because you were a member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee and some Mean Girl gave you shit over it doesn't mean you've got dysmorphia it means you've got shit self confidence.

Physics Ninja

kiwifarms.net
Griffon Update: She's back to posting on OF. As expected, she got a taste of the money and she's back for more. Watch as she tries to rationalize her greed and lust as something other than a weakness
1618708186156.png

1618708203303.png

She's shocked that becoming an online whore sex-worker still has real life consequences, who could've predicted that?
1618707780250.png

1618707880861.png

Other than that, nothing too interesting other than using her OF as a journaling site to delude herself into thinking it's for anything other than making money selling your nudes.
1618708405078.png

1618708426643.png

1618708484175.png1618708508877.png1618708553432.png1618708569572.png1618708598112.png1618708606150.png

Mandowhorian

Anywhere he goes, I go
kiwifarms.net
I have no problem with people posting lewds or whatever to Twitter BUT acting the way Arryn did is dumb. When you post stuff like that you need to have thick skin and not be bothered about shit like that. Also, just say you had a boob job who fuckin' cares.

You're an idiot

kiwifarms.net
"What is... a virtue?"
Oh my God, shut the fuck up.
"Maybe you listen too slow."
Oh for heaven's sake.

I didn't really care about Griffon, but this one post has made me actively dislike her. She's such a pretentious little bitch with some massive chip on her shoulder about being a woman. Specifically about being a strong willed, fast moving, get shit done kind of woman. Guess what Griffon? My own Mom happens to be just like that. I know for a fact she wakes up at 5 AM and doesn't stop working until late into the evening. She's definitely not afraid to speak her mind and be heard, and yet she manages not to be a totally delusional, self-absorbed piece of filth. Why do people become like Griffon? How can my Mom get being a strong woman so correct and yet these whiny liberal lunatics get everything so twisted? It's just amusing to me that I live in a place most of these sjw types would consider horrible, and yet my Mamaw (on my Mom's side) was easily the toughest individual I had ever seen, and from what I remember of my great-grandmother she was the same way. That's pretty much 100 continuous years of being strong women in a non-progressive area, yet they didn't/don't walk around as if they're god's gift to the world. Why is everything so backwards in the world Griffon lives in?

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
"What is... a virtue?"
Oh my God, shut the fuck up.
"Maybe you listen too slow."
Oh for heaven's sake.

I didn't really care about Griffon, but this one post has made me actively dislike her. She's such a pretentious little bitch with some massive chip on her shoulder about being a woman. Specifically about being a strong willed, fast moving, get shit done kind of woman. Guess what Griffon? My own Mom happens to be just like that. I know for a fact she wakes up at 5 AM and doesn't stop working until late into the evening. She's definitely not afraid to speak her mind and be heard, and yet she manages not to be a totally delusional, self-absorbed piece of filth. Why do people become like Griffon? How can my Mom get being a strong woman so correct and yet these whiny liberal lunatics get everything so twisted? It's just amusing to me that I live in a place most of these sjw types would consider horrible, and yet my Mamaw (on my Mom's side) was easily the toughest individual I had ever seen, and from what I remember of my great-grandmother she was the same way. That's pretty much 100 continuous years of being strong women in a non-progressive area, yet they didn't/don't walk around as if they're god's gift to the world. Why is everything so backwards in the world Griffon lives in?
Because everything was handed to her on a silver platter. When there is no challenge in ones life, one can't really grow as a person. If one goes a long period of time without challenge, they atrophy into an emotional and mental mess.

Instead people will make up problems and go on crusades to "solve" them because the brain needs something to do. Its all a lie though, and deep down these people know it. That's why they are all terminally unhappy, vile and genuinely toxic people to be around.

My mother had to learn this lesson after her divorce and subsequent loss of financial support. It was rough, but she became a far more understanding, strong willed and happier person because of the rough times she had to go through to raise me by herself. She actually says it is the best thing to have ever happened to her now.

Griffon will likely never know this joy again though (if she ever knew it in the first place) as she lives of D-list internet celeb life support and whines on twitter about whatever made up social "war' she has decided to bandwagon onto.

Cockrat

pls respond
kiwifarms.net
The company who has blatantly copied others has people who are mad that others are blatantly copying. Sunrise, sunset.
I guess Josh Flanagan is under RT payroll again, someone's gotta mop their floors.

2021-04-18 00_31_48-Josh Flanagan on Twitter_ _It’s almost like someone already made this show...png

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
Griffon Update: She's back to posting on OF. As expected, she got a taste of the money and she's back for more. Watch as she tries to rationalize her greed and lust as something other than a weakness
View attachment 2096715

She's shocked that becoming an online whore sex-worker still has real life consequences, who could've predicted that?
View attachment 2096701

Other than that, nothing too interesting other than using her OF as a journaling site to delude herself into thinking it's for anything other than making money selling your nudes.
View attachment 2096722

Screenshot(9).png

A OnlyFans thot doesn't understand what virtue is.

No kidding.

Milly is so fucked. Her mother is a stupid whore and Geoff is a spineless former drunk. That girl had no chance.

FriendlyPrimarina

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2096715

View attachment 2096701

View attachment 2096722

For someone with such a "fast-paced" personality, she sure uses a lot of words to say, "I'm a whore."