Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

Insalubrious

Edit: a word
kiwifarms.net
After this stream, one of the people I was streaming with *did* reach out to hold me accountable when someone who was watching her stream came to her about it
Do we know who this person might be? If I had to guess I would say Ky but I don't know if she streams with Funhaus. Also maybe I am just too far removed from this line of thinking but I don't see how what she said could be offensive to anyone. This seems like it was born of the same paranoia that led Geoff to make that recent comment about fearing for his career because of what he might say.
God bless you for watching these so we don't have to. These people sound so boring.
If I have the time today I will try to slog through the rest of it.

Insalubrious

kiwifarms.net
On this week's RTAA Lindsey reminds us why she's fucking fat.
Untitled.png

"Remember kids, you can get your favorite Hostess™ treats any time through Amazon Prime Now™!" -Michael, the corporate sellout.

And goddamn it Lindsay is so gross. Why is she so proud of her gluttony and leaving food wrappers everywhere? I recall hearing this sort of talk back in the Internet Box days, but at least back then she had the excuse of being young.

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
Here’s my question: who’ll buy? RT is mainly some web shows, an outdated Let’s Play channel, and a bunch of podcasts. I’m not even sure that lineup can ensure you make a profit since you’re probably going to sell for scraps.

1. Some other large corporation that will strip it down and keep what they want
2. An activist investor or private equity firm that will buy it and attempt to turn it around by doing a painful house cleaning (think what happened when Gizmodo Media, the owners of such memorable websites as Kotaku and (formerly) Gawker, got bought out by Great Hill Partners)

Faggotty Rabbitty

kiwifarms.net
He also said around the same time that he is still sleeping in his garage with the door open, in case the cat returns.

Now, let's see how obnoxiously "woke" RT crew are! Today starring Alanah.

I’ve been extremely concerned that posting this would just bring vitriol and unwanted attention to marginalized people who are dealing with a lot of shit right now, and that my input on this isn’t anywhere near as important as the other conversations that are happening in the content creation space. I have decided to post it despite these concerns because I think opting not to and continuing business as usual is just insulting in the face of people who don’t have that option. I also think everyone should be accountable for the shit they say, and the mistakes they make.

So, at the beginning of a Jackbox charity stream, I said “get your racial slurs out now”. This is in reference to popular streamers, or people playing with them, notoriously making really insensitive jokes while playing those exact games. It happened a matter of days before this stream. It’s very cynical, with the intended recipient of that joke being shitty streamers, but it’s clearly also harmful, and dismissive of something that actually affects other people, and not me.

I haven’t seen people come to me about this, but to be accountable:
I was streaming with three BIPOC (I mention this because I think it’s relevant to the context of my fuck-up), and it came up that I have never tried Kool-Aid/even seen what it looks like. The people I was streaming with were shocked. I said ‘I’m foreign!’ and as it continued, said ‘I’m from Australia!’, but they continued to be shocked by it. Eventually I said “did I just commit a hate crime?” and the stream continued without any mention of it. This is something I have said a number of times before, always in reference to people being very shocked by something mundane. I’ve also used it regarding someone else making a mundane but unusual choice, I’m just going to link these tweets to own up to this: https://twitter.com/Charalanahzard/status/1105322991355715584?s=20 & https://twitter.com/Charalanahzard/status/1113256096477609984?s=20$. After this stream, one of the people I was streaming with *did* reach out to hold me accountable when someone who was watching her stream came to her about it. I reached out to the other person present in the stream to apologize and make sure I addressed it with them as well. I was truthfully absolutely mortified that it had upset someone who was watching the stream, especially because it’s a phrase I had used somewhat frequently. I obviously realize now that using that phrase when talking to black creators has a different context, but I also recognize that calling minor things ‘hate crimes’ as a joke is an idiotic, insensitive thing I’ve been doing, and it’s so easy for me to find *anything else* to say in those situations. I do also have a habit of saying “is this harassment?” in a similar ‘mundane’ context which is similarly problematic, that I figured I’d just own up to as I try to correct it.

These are explanations for people who were very specifically asking for me to explain them in detail, as well as my best attempt at holding myself accountable, but I’m not trying to excuse these things. It hurt people, and that’s the last thing I ever want to do, and I’m sorry. I *always* want to learn and to grow, but it shouldn’t be on anyone else to teach me to be more mindful with my sense of humour.
Hold on, I know, for some God-forsaken reason, that people get cancelled for jokes all the time these days, but was she really just forced to apologize for making a joke at the expense of people who make deliberately offensive jokes?

That has got to be peak social justice levels coming from her audience, right there.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And goddamn it Lindsay is so gross. Why is she so proud of her gluttony and leaving food wrappers everywhere? I recall hearing this sort of talk back in the Internet Box days, but at least back then she had the excuse of being young.
Not to mention
1620149453163.png

it's not like she works those pastries off. And she doesn't even have the "Oh I was always a big girl" excuse.
1620149528109.png

Michael and Lindsey, SuperNova 2014

Attachments

• 1620149340878.png
    1620149340878.png
    601.7 KB · Views: 75

Its not me I swear

kiwifarms.net
Not to mention
View attachment 2142286
it's not like she works those pastries off. And she doesn't even have the "Oh I was always a big girl" excuse.
View attachment 2142292
Michael and Lindsey, SuperNova 2014
To be fair, if I recall correctly, she was always genetically leaning toward being a fatty, but her parents forced her to get into sport untill college. The rest is history.

I could be wrong though.
Anyways, at her fattest peak she looked like she could be Boogie's niece or something.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What possessed Lindsay to do that picture and that pose? Every time I go on this thread, it’s almost like I made a good choice to only interact with them passingly in the form of watching things like RWBY and Death Battle.
She was spoofing the very famous beyonce pregnancy photo. I can't remember if Lindsey was pregnant in that photo, or if she was making fun of herself for being a fatty.
original.jpeg

Last edited:

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
She was spoofing the very famous bet once pregnancy photo. I can't remember if Lindsey was pregnant in that photo, or if she was making fun of herself for being a fatty.
View attachment 2143018
Lindsay announced her pregnancy 2016/11/12, and the earliest instance I can find of that picture is 2017/02/13. So it's safe to say she was pregnant.

Insalubrious

kiwifarms.net
From ~41 minutes onward

-They talk about Michael Keaton the Mandalorian

-Michael says "I was yes-anding", which basically means "making shit up so the conversation continues". Trevor tells Michael that he appreciates this

-There is a moment where Lindsay turns around, puts on a mask, and walks off set. She returns and does not remove the mask until after she sits down

-Trevor asks how you pronounce the word 'ghibli'. Lindsay gives her opinion but adds the caveat "I'm white" and says that she does not know what she is talking about because of this

-Trevor gives his opinion on studio ghibli films despite having never seen the majority of them

-Michael talks about Miyazaki and makes sure to mention HBO again

-Matt asks about a ghibli video game, which Michael owns but has never played

-Lindsay talks about her Nintendo DS and says that she likes to spend hundreds of dollars on games for it that she never plays

-Michael has bought six different iterations of Super Mario

-Lindsay says that she played Tales of Symphonia as a kid

-Michael and Matt talk about Dragon Quest

-I just noticed that Matt is drinking a coke. I guess one kidney stone just wasn't enough

-Michael talks about Bug Fables

-Trevor pretends to be a fan of pokemon again

-Michael has played Paper Mario "forty times"

-Lindsay says she does not like games with turn based combat and loves Okami for it's art style

-The "firt" bell rings and Trevor says that there is a new piece of merch that is only available to first members

-Trevor does not know how the 'firt' joke started but says he loves it very much

-Michael describes the shirt, it has a little bell and speech bubble that says 'firt' on it

-I checked their store to look at the shirt and I found saw an interesting note that I will put here. "*Please note that this product is print to order. Please allow 5-10 business days for printing. Shipping and delivery time frames begin after the product has printed. All Sales Final. No Returns/Exchanges." It would seem that even they know it's not going to sell very well

-Trevor says that Skyrim is the first game that he has ever played that had crafting and inventory management

-Trevor says that he thought the alchemy skill in the game was useless and references a video that Matt made where Matt demonstrates that it is far from useless (it's actually OP and you can break the game with it, I won't waffle on about it my point is that Trevor is a retard)

-I am not convinced that Trevor has ever played skyrim. It sounds like he is echoing Barbara's experiences with the game (she used to like it back in Internet Box days and would talk about it)

-Trevor does a stupid voice and pantomimes drinking potions

-Lindsay is a kleptomaniac and frequently steals "pens, sweatshirts and stuff" from people without even noticing

-Lindsay's skyrim character was constantly over encumbered because she would just pick up everything she saw "because it is cool lol"

-Michael talks about Dragon Quest again. It is in stark contrast to Trevor/Lindsay's conversation because he is actually interested in the game and knows what he's talking about

-Trevor talks about playing the Witcher 3 and it sounds like he's describing a video that he watched about it

-Trevor must've gotten up and left because we see him walk back on set. He was not wearing a mask

-Trevor wants to tell a Skyrim story but cannot recall what one of the cities is called (Markarth if it is of interest to anyone)

-Trevor's Skyrim story stinks. He says that he killed a guard inside of Markarth and almost got away with it (if it weren't for some meddling kid!). I have not played the game in some time but if memory serves if you kill a guard out in the open in a city like that all of the guards respond immediately and attack you. This story illustrates to me that Trevor does not understand this mechanic because he said it was the kid who saw and told on him. Now if you've ever played the game this would be common knowledge because it comes up so often

-At about 1:10:43 Trevor jokes about killing an entire town in Skyrim, including the children (you can't do that, they just ran away). Michael talks about how they would actually die anyway because Trevor killed their parents and all of the adults and there is no one there to care for them. He also brings up a fallout mod that lets you kill the children in the game. Trevor implies that he didn't actually want to kill them and there is anger in his eyes when Michael points out that he just said that he wanted to. Trevor responds with a high pitched "Weeeeeeell" and Michael changes the subject to something else and Lindsay (in an effort to placate Trevor I think) suggests that someone make a mod where you can adopt the children instead of killing them.

-At about 1:12:25 Trevor appears to be visibly annoyed by Michael interrupting some stupid joke he was about to make. I need to start clipping these moments

-the conversation devolves in retarded drivel, everyone is talking and no one is actually saying anything (I mean it's always like that but still)

-Lindsay and Trevor literally start screaming for no discernable reason

-In a gross display of immaturity Lindsay says that since she had no fashion sense while growing up she is angry at (current) high school kids because they can go to youtube and look up how to properly apply makeup.

-Trevor is about to say something but stops himself and asks Matt (who he says would know) if there is a propane version of Nintendo Power

-I suspect that Trevor does not actually like video games very much. He talks about how he is fascinated with learning practical knowledge (how to fix his refrigerator in his example). In my experience people with this quality tend to not like video games much and his knowledge about them already seems very superficial

-Lindsay seems to imply that there is some sort of stigma around doing home repairs yourself. Or something like that, I honestly don't understand what she is saying. She says that she installed safety locks on their cabinets and found it to be very intimidating. I think she is just out of touch

-Lindsay says that she has learned a lot of things from tiktok, which causes Trevor to give her a look of great concern. Lindsay says that she knows that tiktok has "negative aspects" and Trevor seems to step in and direct the conversation by talking about kosher tiktok "creators"

-Michael and Lindsay recently purchased a hot tub

-Trevor says that he has ADD

-Trevor brings up another tiktok creator and says "Lindsay and I can be your filter, audience"

-Trevor says that tiktok "moves markets"

-Trevor says that cleaning your shower is "one of the most pain in the ass things to do" and brings up a handy cleaning brush that he bought using Amazon Prime Now™

-Lindsay says that she watches tiktok videos on instagram because she doesn't want to "cross that threshold"

-Lindsay says that it is ignorant to say that you learned about cultural differences (the only examples she gives are gender identity and sexual orientation) by seeing things posted online by people of different cultures

-Lindsay asks a stupid question and the conversation shifts to unfunny jokes about changing Matt's name

-Trevor says that he is very jumpy and starts to wave his arms around

-Trevor notices Kdin is in chat and calls him a 'they"

-Matt is 6'5". Lindsay asks if she is allowed to stand next to him for a comparison and decides that she is not

-Whoever schedules people for videos (they say the name Sarah) refuses to accommodate Matt's request for videos that he would like to be in. This is indicative of the current state of AH I think

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net

-Trevor says that Skyrim is the first game that he has ever played that had crafting and inventory management

-Trevor says that he thought the alchemy skill in the game was useless and references a video that Matt made where Matt demonstrates that it is far from useless (it's actually OP and you can break the game with it, I won't waffle on about it my point is that Trevor is a retard)

-I am not convinced that Trevor has ever played skyrim. It sounds like he is echoing Barbara's experiences with the game (she used to like it back in Internet Box days and would talk about it)

-Trevor talks about playing the Witcher 3 and it sounds like he's describing a video that he watched about it

-Trevor wants to tell a Skyrim story but cannot recall what one of the cities is called (Markarth if it is of interest to anyone)

-Trevor's Skyrim story stinks. He says that he killed a guard inside of Markarth and almost got away with it (if it weren't for some meddling kid!). I have not played the game in some time but if memory serves if you kill a guard out in the open in a city like that all of the guards respond immediately and attack you. This story illustrates to me that Trevor does not understand this mechanic because he said it was the kid who saw and told on him. Now if you've ever played the game this would be common knowledge because it comes up so often

-At about 1:10:43 Trevor jokes about killing an entire town in Skyrim, including the children (you can't do that, they just ran away). Michael talks about how they would actually die anyway because Trevor killed their parents and all of the adults and there is no one there to care for them. He also brings up a fallout mod that lets you kill the children in the game. Trevor implies that he didn't actually want to kill them and there is anger in his eyes when Michael points out that he just said that he wanted to. Trevor responds with a high pitched "Weeeeeeell" and Michael changes the subject to something else and Lindsay (in an effort to placate Trevor I think) suggests that someone make a mod where you can adopt the children instead of killing them.
So, I think it might be safe to say he's a fake gamer girl... and a fucking retard.

JimiHendrix

The best jazz player around.
kiwifarms.net
So, at the beginning of a Jackbox charity stream, I said “get your racial slurs out now”. This is in reference to popular streamers, or people playing with them, notoriously making really insensitive jokes while playing those exact games. It happened a matter of days before this stream. It’s very cynical, with the intended recipient of that joke being shitty streamers, but it’s clearly also harmful, and dismissive of something that actually affects other people, and not me.

im going to call her a racial slur.

cypher3057

kiwifarms.net
I stopped watching RT/AH probably before Trevor was ever on camera. I was a huge fan back in the day, but I quit right around the time of Mica’s retarded Off Topic episode. From all that I’ve seen and read, he sounds like the most insufferable person to be around. He has the thinnest skin, can’t take humorous/friendly ridicule when he actually does/says something stupid, and is one of the biggest posers I’ve ever seen. He’s either too stupid to remember the things he did in a game he just played or is obviously pretending he’s played it and just hopes someone backs him up if he can’t remember something from said game. Like fuck, at least Jack can take it when got shitted on and he’s just as big if not more insufferable than Trevor. Imagine if he got even half the shit Jack used to get.

kiwifarms.net
From ~41 minutes onward

-They talk about Michael Keaton the Mandalorian

-Michael says "I was yes-anding", which basically means "making shit up so the conversation continues". Trevor tells Michael that he appreciates this

-There is a moment where Lindsay turns around, puts on a mask, and walks off set. She returns and does not remove the mask until after she sits down

-Trevor asks how you pronounce the word 'ghibli'. Lindsay gives her opinion but adds the caveat "I'm white" and says that she does not know what she is talking about because of this

-Trevor gives his opinion on studio ghibli films despite having never seen the majority of them

-Michael talks about Miyazaki and makes sure to mention HBO again

-Matt asks about a ghibli video game, which Michael owns but has never played

-Lindsay talks about her Nintendo DS and says that she likes to spend hundreds of dollars on games for it that she never plays

-Michael has bought six different iterations of Super Mario

-Lindsay says that she played Tales of Symphonia as a kid

-Michael and Matt talk about Dragon Quest

-I just noticed that Matt is drinking a coke. I guess one kidney stone just wasn't enough

-Michael talks about Bug Fables

-Michael has played Paper Mario "forty times"

-Lindsay says she does not like games with turn based combat and loves Okami for it's art style

-The "firt" bell rings and Trevor says that there is a new piece of merch that is only available to first members

-Trevor does not know how the 'firt' joke started but says he loves it very much

-Michael describes the shirt, it has a little bell and speech bubble that says 'firt' on it

-I checked their store to look at the shirt and I found saw an interesting note that I will put here. "*Please note that this product is print to order. Please allow 5-10 business days for printing. Shipping and delivery time frames begin after the product has printed. All Sales Final. No Returns/Exchanges." It would seem that even they know it's not going to sell very well

-Lindsay is a kleptomaniac and frequently steals "pens, sweatshirts and stuff" from people without even noticing

-Lindsay's skyrim character was constantly over encumbered because she would just pick up everything she saw "because it is cool lol"

-Michael talks about Dragon Quest again. It is in stark contrast to Trevor/Lindsay's conversation because he is actually interested in the game and knows what he's talking about

-Trevor must've gotten up and left because we see him walk back on set. He was not wearing a mask

-At about 1:12:25 Trevor appears to be visibly annoyed by Michael interrupting some stupid joke he was about to make. I need to start clipping these moments

-the conversation devolves in retarded drivel, everyone is talking and no one is actually saying anything (I mean it's always like that but still)

-Lindsay and Trevor literally start screaming for no discernable reason

-In a gross display of immaturity Lindsay says that since she had no fashion sense while growing up she is angry at (current) high school kids because they can go to youtube and look up how to properly apply makeup.

-Trevor is about to say something but stops himself and asks Matt (who he says would know) if there is a propane version of Nintendo Power

-I suspect that Trevor does not actually like video games very much. He talks about how he is fascinated with learning practical knowledge (how to fix his refrigerator in his example). In my experience people with this quality tend to not like video games much and his knowledge about them already seems very superficial

-Lindsay seems to imply that there is some sort of stigma around doing home repairs yourself. Or something like that, I honestly don't understand what she is saying. She says that she installed safety locks on their cabinets and found it to be very intimidating. I think she is just out of touch

-Lindsay says that she has learned a lot of things from tiktok, which causes Trevor to give her a look of great concern. Lindsay says that she knows that tiktok has "negative aspects" and Trevor seems to step in and direct the conversation by talking about kosher tiktok "creators"

-Michael and Lindsay recently purchased a hot tub

-Trevor says that he has ADD

-Trevor brings up another tiktok creator and says "Lindsay and I can be your filter, audience"

-Trevor says that tiktok "moves markets"

-Trevor says that cleaning your shower is "one of the most pain in the ass things to do" and brings up a handy cleaning brush that he bought using Amazon Prime Now™

-Lindsay says that she watches tiktok videos on instagram because she doesn't want to "cross that threshold"

-Lindsay says that it is ignorant to say that you learned about cultural differences (the only examples she gives are gender identity and sexual orientation) by seeing things posted online by people of different cultures

-Lindsay asks a stupid question and the conversation shifts to unfunny jokes about changing Matt's name

-Trevor says that he is very jumpy and starts to wave his arms around

-Trevor notices Kdin is in chat and calls him a 'they"

-Matt is 6'5". Lindsay asks if she is allowed to stand next to him for a comparison and decides that she is not

-Whoever schedules people for videos (they say the name Sarah) refuses to accommodate Matt's request for videos that he would like to be in. This is indicative of the current state of AH I think
Wow, Trevor seems like a gigantic prick. How come he seems to change everybody around him in such an awful way? Barb and AH are both boring and annoying now.

An Ghost

died of laughter after seeing a donkey eat figs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My friend put one of their new jackbox vids on in the background while they potted plants (that's all RT is: noise). The only interesting thing was every time John spoke, he just sounded miserable. He talked about feeling anxious constantly, how he's working through his self hate problems with his therapist, and how he just wants people to leave him alone. Responses to a game that asks questions like "is Garfield sexy?" What a miserable cuck.