Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
Do you have any sort of source on that?
I second this. I don't really doubt that it happened because Lindsay is retarded but it would be hilarious to read about.

Also I tried looking for the info myself just a simple google search, didn't find it, doesn't mean it not there but still... found this instead.

Screenshot(14).png

These retards can't do the simplest things right. Don't fucking annoy your audience... how hard is that? Beyond the scope of ability at RT apparently.

pephickshigh

kiwifarms.net
Lindsay is legit retarded. When they had her edit the RT podcast. She edited out all the ads they read.

Yeah, from what I remember she listened to music while she was editing and just cut based on what the sound waves looked like.

What New Age shit is that?

Are you sure it was Lindsay and not one of her other personalities? Remember a few months back she came out as a pluralist (they).

Insalubrious

Edit: a word
kiwifarms.net
I second this. I don't really doubt that it happened because Lindsay is retarded but it would be hilarious to read about.

Also I tried looking for the info myself just a simple google search, didn't find it, doesn't mean it not there but still... found this instead.

View attachment 2148967

These retards can't do the simplest things right. Don't fucking annoy your audience... how hard is that? Beyond the scope of ability at RT apparently.
I know this is worth nothing but I distinctly remember hearing about the Lindsay editing fiasco on a podcast. It definitely happened and I will try to find it (I don't think I will but still).

And I didn't put it together until just now but the ad reads really are quite long. And there are usually like 4 of them, not even including the 'firt bell' where the conversation stops and they beg the audience to become first members and buy their second-rate merchandise.

Tardar the Barbarian

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
But being the voice of Ruby Rose is the more lucrative gig at the moment, regardless of she’s good at it or not.

ETA to avoid a double post: I know this saga shows up every few months, but this is still a special level of pathetic.
How do we even know if this is legit. RT is like that unwanted step child that you forget from time to time and then, when you do remember, you forget for the sake of the mistake it was to remember in the first place.

I honestly would laugh if RT did sell, though. They already sold everything else out. What's left? :story: