Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

Ryanwasgay

kiwifarms.net
Fiona might just be the human embodiment of Desperation.

Not the kind you shrug and take home and closing time but the kind that tries and does nothing but try to be popular to be wanted to be funny to be cool. It's just the worst kind of person you could hire for the position she's in and proof positive that there is no oversite from WB on Achivement Hunter or they never would have hired her.
Turns out the hiring process of looking at black girls Instagram's till you find one that says yes as you need a token black for your group. Is not the best way to pick your employees.

Off topic but Jack groomed and married a mentally unstable fan who's threatened to kill herself multiple times #CancelJack

IneptRobot

You lost the moment you entered these woods.
kiwifarms.net
Turns out the hiring process of looking at black girls Instagram's till you find one that says yes as you need a token black for your group. Is not the best way to pick your employees.

Off topic but Jack groomed and married a mentally unstable fan who's threatened to kill herself multiple times #CancelJack
Oh man, I misread that for a second, I thought you said Candleja-

Juke and Jam

kiwifarms.net

Look, if you don't put diversity first and competence a distant tenth, some dangerhair on Twitter will call you out on it. Then what will you do?

Grape_Soda

"World's Greatest Dissapointment" -Mom
kiwifarms.net
Remeber when Kdin was Tatsudoshi and make damn good lets plays, it's sad to see him now.
Impressive to see that name mentioned nowadays considering they wiped their videos off YouTube when he broke up with his GF (Spazzy) and stopped taking to her brother (Corn n Bourbon). Even before transitioning, Kdin was an asshole towards his friends and treated his ex GF really shitty by spreading lies after breaking up.

And then he got a new GF, got hired onto AH, and tried to play it off like nothing happened.

So it’s like destiny that he’s better off as trans because being a victim is better than owning up to being an asshole.

Also Corn was funniest one. Hope he’s doing well.

Bookmark Cuck

Only mostly Jewish.
kiwifarms.net
Impressive to see that name mentioned nowadays considering they wiped their videos off YouTube when he broke up with his GF (Spazzy) and stopped taking to her brother (Corn n Bourbon). Even before transitioning, Kdin was an asshole towards his friends and treated his ex GF really shitty by spreading lies after breaking up.

And then he got a new GF, got hired onto AH, and tried to play it off like nothing happened.

So it’s like destiny that he’s better off as trans because being a victim is better than owning up to being an asshole.

Also Corn was funniest one. Hope he’s doing well.
Now to be fair to him I think Spazzy was his wife and was cheating on him at Furry conventions.

But I mean what do you expect when you marry a Furry artist?

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
kiwifarms.net
It was also used to let viewers know what to expect in terms of content for the upcoming week, or at least what they'd try to get out for them.

How the fuck do you go from lads action news to just reading off your phone while everyone else sits around waiting to go home, guess it shows how done most of them are and just collect their paycheck while they still can.

thomas_dp

kiwifarms.net
How the fuck do you go from lads action news to just reading off your phone while everyone else sits around waiting to go home, guess it shows how done most of them are and just collect their paycheck while they still can.
Lads Action News was glorious content. I'm gonna have to watch that blast from the past again sometime soon, thanks for reminding me. With Ray the tissue bandit being almost as good as "Scooter Patrol, Scooter Wheelie!!"

Last edited:

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They got old and they got lazy
The lads hitting 30 may be a factor.
I disagree on age being a factor, mainly in part that there's a lot of people that become 30, even 40, but still maintain a level of energy through exercise and even a slight attempt at dieting. Hell I'm almost 30 and I'm pulling double overtime at my job cause I want the money.

They're just lazy now, and they know they reached a point where they just don't give a fuck.

Ryanwasgay

kiwifarms.net
I disagree on age being a factor, mainly in part that there's a lot of people that become 30, even 40, but still maintain a level of energy through exercise and even a slight attempt at dieting. Hell I'm almost 30 and I'm pulling double overtime at my job cause I want the money.

They're just lazy now, and they know they reached a point where they just don't give a fuck.
To be fair to Michal he has a fat woman for a wife that he's not sexually attracted to. It also must be draining to deal with Lindsey who got tired of her white guilt so she decided to change her pronouns and say she's bisexual so she can get some victim points. So he has to deal with all that. I feel bad for him.

Last edited: