Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2021-05-12-21-19-53-1.png
Congrats on your continued downfall.

The Demon Pimp of Razgriz

Still Pimpin
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, WB should just shitcan it because its clearly not doing well financially and WB is not in a particularly good situation itself to afford to take on their debts.

That's the thing; WB already has a crap ton of debt to begin with. The reason why they pushing for a sale instead of just shuttering it is because they need to make as much money as possible to pay down their ballooning debt. Honestly, they would have better luck selling their video game division, they apparently walked away from selling that, for some reason.

Wingnut

WARNING: Remove before flight.
kiwifarms.net
She also talks about how RWBY blew up internationally and I know that the show's quite popular, but to hear her say that it's "a worldwide phenomenon, that none of us could have predicted"? Kinda overdoing it a little, no? :p
I assume she's mainly referring to their other main Western markets in the UK and Australia. It got an initial boost in Japan and then they dumped it after they realized it was a trainwreck after season 3, and I highly doubt there's a lot of slavs or bugmen watching RWBY.

How much money is going to be stolen from other projects to fund this season?

Physics Ninja

kiwifarms.net
I assume she's mainly referring to their other main Western markets in the UK and Australia. It got an initial boost in Japan and then they dumped it after they realized it was a trainwreck after season 3, and I highly doubt there's a lot of slavs or bugmen watching RWBY.

How much money is going to be stolen from other projects to fund this season?
I can't wait for Geoff to do another 10 minute monologue on how they're totally not collapsing after the next round of layoffs

Tom Honks

kiwifarms.net
I remember them telling stories about tours at their past offices, nowadays it seems like a punishment. It's just a giant airplane hanger with a bunch of offices in it now. Also, that episode of Offtopic is going to be incredibly awkward.
I would honestly enter just to see wtf is actually and bring back the info to the farms and question some other ideologies

thomas_dp

kiwifarms.net
Barbara knocking it out of the park with her newest profile photo. Really nailing that soulless look.
It's fucking horrid at this point. Learned nothing from her earlier fuckups at all. To think that she had the nerve to announce this back on April 28:
"Definitely the spiciest stuff yet 🔥 as Scar from the Lion King once said... BE PREPAAAAARED!"
This is instagram-tier content at fucking best.
And give it a rest with the moody bitch face expression already. Same with the boring outfits and the bad makeup. And let's not even talk about Wes' lack of photography skills.

khunt

kiwifarms.net
Last edited: