Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

• DDoS is active again.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
1627230601548.png

Out for a day it only has 3k views. How is this not dead on arrival?

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
-Apparently they filmed aforementioned show at some camping grounds and RT had to pay a fine because they were very loud and were disturbing other campers (who were paying to use the grounds I might add)

-"Well I'm so I'm so sorry, that was we were at A PRODUCTION this is a production" -Fiona, trying to excuse aforementioned incident
See, if she was at that camping grounds as a camper and a production crew was there and creating a lot of noise, she'd fucking lose her goddamn shit and go full psycho cunt on them instantly. Maybe, just maybe, GO ONE PODCAST EPISODE WITHOUT BEING A RAGING FUCKING CUNT. This is why nobody likes her, not because she's black, not because she's gay, it's because shes a cunt.
View attachment 2378636
Out for a day it only has 3k views. How is this not dead on arrival?
First off, I'd like to point on that this video is exclusively on Rooster Teeth's "Rooster Teeth Trailers" channel. Not on their main channel, nor on their animation channel. It has a grand total of 26.1K subscribers. Nobody fucking knows this channel exists, and considering the last video to go up before this trailer was 7 months ago, YouTube is unlikely to recommend any of this through the algorithm.

Then again, none of their videos do good on YouTube.
Rooster Teeth: 9.32M subscribers and their best video in the last 2 weeks has 132K views.
1627231578938.png
Rooster Teeth Animation: 1.1M subscribers and their best video in the last month has 116K views (and is a reupload of RvB season 6)
1627231696913.png

God I wish this cowards would make the metrics on their own site public so I could laugh harder.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They've talked about it on the Fuckface podcast before, if Gavin had a problem with it, Geoff would've stopped. While they were living together if Geoff fell asleep first, Gavin got to slap him in the face as hard as he could and since Geoff would pass out drunk a lot, did it pretty often.

It was just immature Jackass stuff, they were both fine with it
In other words, if Gavin told him to stop, Geoff probably would've labeled him a pussy. Not to mention, slapping a drunk in the face is not as humiliating as the TENS OF STORIES WE KNOW of Gavin being sodomized. And I'm counting the ones ether on camera or brought up on the podcast.

Sharyn

kiwifarms.net
In other words, if Gavin told him to stop, Geoff probably would've labeled him a pussy. Not to mention, slapping a drunk in the face is not as humiliating as the TENS OF STORIES WE KNOW of Gavin being sodomized. And I'm counting the ones ether on camera or brought up on the podcast.
Dunno why you're acting like you know them better than they know themselves. There's tons of stuff Gavin's been asked to be removed from Let's Play content, none of them were getting a finger in his ass by his best friend.

Insalubrious

Edit: a word
kiwifarms.net
-Michael, Lindsay, Jack and Trevor are on this episode

-Michael's hair looks so stupid lmao

-Michael and Jack have a short conversation about which part of the ad read that Michael had just read is the most important

-Lindsay says that she is hungry

-They cut to another angle of Michael, he looks even worse in this shot

-Michael says they had pizza and that he had some but did not bother to take his lactaid

-Michael stops the conversation in order to read an ad for first membership from his phone

-Trevor makes a random Harry Potter reference and then starts to shill their second rate merchandise

-Lindsay talks about "the cry baby crew" and says that Trevor often acts childish

-Michael talks about some video where they waterboarded each other (?)

-Lindsay makes a point of telling the audience that the waterboarding was consensual

-Michael says that he has not been able to go tubing since 2018 because of the pandemic

-Lindsay says that she may have been pregnant at the time of the aforementioned waterboarding video

-Trevor talks about throwing moonballs around the office while Lindsay was pregnant. He says that everyone was very careful about throwing the moonballs around her but also says that there were times that she had to hide underneath her desk in order to protect herself/her child

-Jack randomly talks about locking a then pregnant Lindsay into a gas chamber (???)

-Jack tells the audience to watch Achievement Haunter

-Trevor says that there may or may not be further episodes of Achievement Haunter and that it is not in his control

-Jack makes a joke about forgetting which corporate media conglomerate they currently work for

-Trevor jokes that he does not know who currently owns RT

-Lindsay thanks Disney for their acquisition of RT

-Trevor says that future installments of Achievement Haunter are likely to only appear as "one-offs or specials", if at all

-Lindsay goes on an inane tangent about about talking to the ghosts of her children

-Jack stops the conversation to shill a show from HBO max

-They talk about aforementioned show and Jack punctuates the discussion by pretending that they are sponsored by HBO max

-Trevor says that he has watched the movie 'The thirteen ghosts' thirteen times

-Jack talks about some haunted house at Universal Studios, he wants to make a trip there for "work". He says that they may "be able to fly Rahul out"

-Lindsay says that she wishes she could have had more homosexual encounters when she was younger

-Lindsay says that she can not remember her own name

-Jack shills some show from Disney

-Jack talks about meeting an actress from aforementioned show at an after party. She was politely dismissive of them at first meeting but later sent her handler to find them when she realized that "Rooster Teeth is RWBY!" (She is a RWBY fangirl it would seem)

-Jack again tells the audience to go watch Achievement Haunter

-Trevor says that he was "geeking out" over The Shining and Doctor Sleep

-Jack critiques some movie in a way that makes him sound like a faggot

-Lindsay says that she wants to do an analysis of the movie Beetlejuice

-Jack stops the conversation to shill another haunted house at Universal Studios

-Someone from the chat mentions that Trevor's shirt is wrinkled, he gets all self-conscious and waffles on about his laundry habits to explain away his wrinkled shirt

-Jack is surprised that Trevor only does his laundry once a week

-"No one can see that, nobody wants to see your socks, put your socks away"- Michael, to Lindsay

-Jack talks about putting his socks on. He said that after he put them on he noticed that there was an L printed on the bottom of his right sock. This confused him and caused him to think that he had put his socks on backwards

-"WHY WOULD YOU PUT WHY WOULD YOU PUT AN L ON A SOCK?!?!"-Jack

-Trevor talks about baby feet, Jack asks him if it is possible to shape a baby's foot "like a bonsai tree" (???)

-Someone from off set and hands Trevor some more shitty merch to shill

-"What has this podcast become?"-Jack, saying what we are all thinking

-Jack says that "shaping babies" is "his thing". (???)

-Trevor does a protracted bit where he pretends to use a clothes steamer to steam the wrinkles from his shirt

-"There's lego shoes coming next friday, adidas is releasing some stuff, it's exciting. I'm now totally into shoes and it's frustrating because they're expensive"- Jack

-"I wouldn't call myself a sneakerhead, but I enjoy looking at shoes"-Jack

-Jack starts to sperg out about "shoe technology" and decides to show the audience one of his shoes. They are colorful and somewhat reminiscent of a pair of shoes that I used to wear as a child

-They talk about shaping the skulls of infant children

-Michael talks about Camp Betrayal as though it is something that someone would actually want to watch

-Lindsay wants to talk about something but stops herself to make sure that Michael is finished reading an ad from his phone for first membership

-Trevor goes off set to retrieve a mannequin, when he returns he dances about like a faggot

-Jack takes off his hat and he looks significantly balder than I remember

-For seemingly no reason Trevor stands up, walks off set, and returns while dragging a couch onto the set. He lays down on the couch and puts a plastic bag over his head

-"Get vaccinated. Hey, if you're out there, get vaccinated. If you're not vaccinated don't be dumb, get vaccinated. We don't know- Get vaccinated, it's dumb. 99% of people in hospitals right now due to covid are unvaccinated people, get vaccinated. There you go. That's that, nothing political about it, it's science. "-Jack

-They have some dead space hoodie on set, Lindsay says that she wants to wear it fully zipped (the whole hood zips up, like over your face) while sitting on public transit

-Jack talks about the new dead space remake, apparently Michael and Jack were involved in it in some small way. He is very vague and says that he is not allowed to talk much about it

-Trevor is still laying on the couch, he keeps making retarded faces for no reason

-"Listen, and I know everything. Because if I don't boy, do I freak out. No, I don't get angry, I just get anxious. I'm anxious" -Trevor

-Jack says that he loved the movie Black Widow

-They talk about the GTA role play that they did for RTX, from the way they talk about it it was stupid and gay

-Lindsay says the AH content has lore

-They cut to a picture of Jack "DJing" on a small stage with some other people, 4 of the 7 people in the picture are overweight

-Jack says that Michael's hair is similar in style to some actress's hair from a star wars movie

-Lindsay says that she loves Jackass because it fights ageism (???)

-They pull up a picture of the actress Jack was on about earlier, Michael actually does look like her

-Jack says something about crossplay (some cosplay bullshit about genders) and Michael (mistakenly) corrects him over his use of the word. This causes Jack to become agitated and there is fear in his eyes when he nervously ask if he used the word correctly

-Lindsay goes back to the Jackass thing, something about how she is comparing the Jackass crew getting older to they themselves getting older

-Trevor grabs a box of key lime hostess cupcakes that were sent in by a fan, they eat them

-Jack talks about some giant twenty pound Cedar Point coffee table book that a fan sent him

-Lindsay says that she loves key lime pie as though it is some sort of character trait

-Lindsay stands up and walks about while telling a story, she looks so fat lol

-Trevor says he might have to sneeze and acts like it's a big deal

-Jack uses the conversation as an opportunity to shill disneyplus

-Lindsay says that cold weather makes her gag

-Jack again uses the conversation as an opportunity to shill disneyplus

-Lindsay says that she loves lil dicky's work but cannot support him because he collaborated with Chris Brown, Jack echoes her sentiment

-"That was a Chris Brown song, fuck Chris Brown"-Jack

-Jack is a faggot

-Michael begins to bring the podcast to a close by reading something about Camp Betrayal from his phone

-They waffle on about how Larry is getting married soon

-Jack lists a bunch of RT shows (RWBY and their podcasts actually) and tells the audience to go watch/listen to them

-There is some weird singing and then the podcast ends

You're an idiot

kiwifarms.net
-Jack makes a joke about forgetting which corporate media conglomerate they currently work for

-Trevor jokes that he does not know who currently owns RT
I could laugh at this if it didn't make my soul frown.
-Lindsay goes on an inane tangent about about talking to the ghosts of her children

So being an unabashedly grade A stooge has it's uses after all.
-Jack talks about some haunted house at Universal Studios, he wants to make a trip there for "work". He says that they may "be able to fly Rahul out"
Didn't Rahul have a falling out with RT? I'm remembering some drama with him, but I can't place my exact feelings with actual memories.
-Lindsay says that she wishes she could have had more homosexual encounters when she was younger
Yeah now you say that because it is convenient to be a nonstraight. Like I've said before, she was a gigastacy in high school and college so she had plenty of chances if she actually wanted it. There was nothing stopping her especially with her claims of just how cuh-razy and openly sexual her ''theater kid'' friends were. These things don't add up together.
-Jack talks about meeting an actress from aforementioned show at an after party. She was politely dismissive of them at first meeting but later sent her handler to find them when she realized that "Rooster Teeth is RWBY!" (She is a RWBY fangirl it would seem)
That actress is literally 15 years old lmao
-"No one can see that, nobody wants to see your socks, put your socks away"- Michael, to Lindsay
Once again based Michael resurfaces to put his lard and chain back in her place.
-"There's lego shoes coming next friday, adidas is releasing some stuff, it's exciting. I'm now totally into shoes and it's frustrating because they're expensive"- Jack

-"I wouldn't call myself a sneakerhead, but I enjoy looking at shoes"-Jack

-Jack starts to sperg out about "shoe technology" and decides to show the audience one of his shoes. They are colorful and somewhat reminiscent of a pair of shoes that I used to wear as a child
For as fucking full of soy, fat, and unbearable sjwness as Jack is, at least he actually has interests of his own and will be able to talk about them. Contrast that with Trevor who just references extremely surface level aspects of all his interests.
-Jack talks about the new dead space remake, apparently Michael and Jack were involved in it in some small way. He is very vague and says that he is not allowed to talk much about it
EA once again proving they are as far away from the pulse of culture as possible. Why would you ever want AH in your game at this point?
soy
-Jack says something about crossplay (some cosplay bullshit about genders) and Michael (mistakenly) corrects him over his use of the word. This causes Jack to become agitated and there is fear in his eyes when he nervously ask if he used the word correctly
I'm exceedingly overjoyed that they all live in fear. They should never feel safe in this world they created.
-They waffle on about how Larry is getting married soon
Gross. I mean, I'm glad he found someone who doesn't mind his... shape.

Last edited:

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
We get it, you're a white girl and crave attention almost as much as food. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

What the fuck does that even mean?

-Lindsay says that she loves lil dicky's work but cannot support him because he collaborated with Chris Brown, Jack echoes her sentiment
-"That was a Chris Brown song, fuck Chris Brown"-Jack
Maybe don't support Chris Brown because his music is ass.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
If Lindsay was at another company, and didn't voice the company mascot, I think she'd have been let go a long time ago.
As time goes on, I see less and less of what fucking benefit she brings to the company. She's a fucking loony and honestly not great to listen to because she's constantly waffling between food, crazy shit and white guilt.

As time goes on, I see less and less of what fucking benefit she brings to the company. She's a fucking loony and honestly not great to listen to because she's constantly waffling between food, crazy shit and white guilt.
Simple: she's the voice of Ruby Rose, and RWBY is nine seasons in at this point. Team RWBY's VAs (and Miles) are probably the biggest celebrities RT has ever produced (Monty was already well known before he joined RT).

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, shit! He's becoming self-aware! Quick! Put some CONSOOMER products in front of him:

-They talk about aforementioned show and Jack punctuates the discussion by pretending that they are sponsored by HBO max

-Jack stops the conversation to shill another haunted house at Universal Studios

-Jack talks about some giant twenty pound Cedar Point coffee table book that a fan sent him

-Jack again uses the conversation as an opportunity to shill disneyplus

-Jack lists a bunch of RT shows (RWBY and their podcasts actually) and tells the audience to go watch/listen to them
That was a close one... We almost lost him...

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
-Michael and Jack have a short conversation about which part of the ad read that Michael had just read is the most important
-Michael stops the conversation in order to read an ad for first membership from his phone
-Trevor makes a random Harry Potter reference and then starts to shill their second rate merchandise
-Michael talks about some video where they waterboarded each other (?)
-Jack tells the audience to watch Achievement Haunter
-Jack again tells the audience to go watch Achievement Haunter
-Someone from off set and hands Trevor some more shitty merch to shill
-Michael talks about Camp Betrayal as though it is something that someone would actually want to watch
-Lindsay wants to talk about something but stops herself to make sure that Michael is finished reading an ad from his phone for first membership
-Michael begins to bring the podcast to a close by reading something about Camp Betrayal from his phone

QVC but more boring.
-Lindsay says that she loves key lime pie as though it is some sort of character trait
Lindsey is your friends girlfriend that he insists on bringing everywhere, she has no discernable personality and just says random shit ever so often to attempt to bring attention to herself.