Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

• DDoS is active again.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jack:
-"I wouldn't call myself a sneakerhead, but I enjoy looking at shoes"-Jack
-"There's lego shoes coming next friday, adidas is releasing some stuff, it's exciting. I'm now totally into shoes and it's frustrating because they're expensive"- Jack
-Jack tells the audience to watch Achievement Haunter
-Jack stops the conversation to shill a show from HBO max
-Jack shills some show from Disney
-Jack again tells the audience to go watch Achievement Haunter
-Jack stops the conversation to shill another haunted house at Universal Studios
Also Jack:
1627354129306.png

-Trevor says that there may or may not be further episodes of Achievement Haunter and that it is not in his control
and nothing of value was fucking lost.
Lindsey is your friends girlfriend that he insists on bringing everywhere, she has no discernable personality and just says random shit ever so often to attempt to bring attention to herself.
Pretty sure Lindsey is the epitome of GOTIS at this point, except it's IRL and Michael has no choice but to put up with it.
Didn't Rahul have a falling out with RT? I'm remembering some drama with him, but I can't place my exact feelings with actual memories.
Yeah, they had a falling out alright. Pretty sure being surrounded by drunks talking about an esoteric show involving crimes of passion didn't help.
Once again based Michael resurfaces to put his lard and chain back in her place.
No, Michael just knows it'll just be something that gets added to her wikifeet page.

Friendly Primarina

Now with spaces!
kiwifarms.net
-"Get vaccinated. Hey, if you're out there, get vaccinated. If you're not vaccinated don't be dumb, get vaccinated. We don't know- Get vaccinated, it's dumb. 99% of people in hospitals right now due to covid are unvaccinated people, get vaccinated. There you go. That's that, nothing political about it, it's science. "-Jack
Go fuck your wife, Jack. Oh wait you can't lol.

Sharyn

kiwifarms.net

JimiHendrix

The best jazz player around.
kiwifarms.net
im too lazy to go back a page to quote the "Can you shape babies feet like bonsai trees?"

i don't know what the fuck Jack was thinking to ask this or bring it up, but yeah, you kinda can.

there was a trend, few decades ago, Chinese women became convinced that "small feet" were cute and desirable, so growing up they'd bind their feet tightly with fabric, which prevented them from growing. Was literal torture, but it gave them tiny lil deformed feet.

I assume that is similar to what Jack was asking?

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I would also love to see Jack's Citation on those numbers. Its probably some baseless online left wing opinion rag. If it isn't just absolutely made up on the spot to scare people into the vaccine, because Jack is just that much of a establishment toady cuck.
I know it's purely anecdotal, but many doctors/nurses have been quoted that the hospitals are being clogged with unvaccinated people when asked about how bad the new strains are. Take that how you will.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

btw, others had hinted at Adam being the reason for leaving Funhaus before too, I don't understand where you're getting this schizophrenic narrative that Rahul hated everyone at Funhaus or Rooster Teeth when it was literally only one guy he hated
I believe the term "you are the company you keep" comes to mind. Call me schizo, but also don't forget Laurence was not a gem himself ether.

batigol

kiwifarms.net
I would also love to see Jack's Citation on those numbers. Its probably some baseless online left wing opinion rag. If it isn't just absolutely made up on the spot to scare people into the vaccine, because Jack is just that much of a establishment toady cuck.

In England anyway it's around 60% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated according to PHE statistics.

Insalubrious

Edit: a word
kiwifarms.net

Friendly Primarina

Now with spaces!
kiwifarms.net
Should I be upset that I now have cancer because you posted this or RT for making it?
Holy shit when I first read @Insalubrious' post I thought it was a reaction video. It was only when I read your post I realized that's an honest-to-God video that RoosterTeeth put out. What the fuck?!

When I first saw this thread start over 200 pages ago I never would have dreamed we'd be here in less a year. Jesus Christ.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not as if RT was ever 'high brow humor', but I can't believe they have fallen so far down into that 2010ish randumb humor with this new venture. How did it come to this? Is this what sanitizing yourself looks like?
Reminds me of the burn Gavin gave to Barbara by saying "so are we just doing memes from the early 2000s now?", to which Geoff nearly did a spit-take while Barb gave the hardest death glare she could muster to Gavin.

IneptRobot

Hench4Life
kiwifarms.net
lol what the fuck was that
View attachment 2384100
I can't believe the Andy the red faced faggot was fired for to save money to pay for this shit. Imagine how mad the people who were laid off in 2019 must be. If I got shitcanned by a company who were penny pinching and then two years later I saw people being paid to make stuff like this I'd be livid.

Sharyn

kiwifarms.net
If y'all want to talk about nepotism hires, Andy was hired to be an editor and in the time he was there never actually learned how to do it. He was there because he was friends with people in the company and like Mica, they did a dumb thing by hiring them as "Behind the scenes" cast to justify them being there. Mica was also extraordinarily bad at handling their live streams, she had been on Twitch for a while and they thought that was good enough.

Jeremy and Matt were hired to do Let's Play builds but to their credit, both actually did do great at their behind-the-scene jobs (Both were editors and both actually had experience editing their own stuff) until they moved up to main cast.

Reminds me of the burn Gavin gave to Barbara by saying "so are we just doing memes from the early 2000s now?", to which Geoff nearly did a spit-take while Barb gave the hardest death glare she could muster to Gavin.
It was a lot more brutal than that. He said "So which late 2000's vlogger video are you going to steal next?" and Barbara ended up visibly flustered and upset. She talked about it for a couple weeks as "Someone said something recently that really hurt me"

Gavin wasn't wrong though, and Elise went on to steal the concept of Documental down to the same exact rules and set while RT were also mad people were taking RT's ideas and not getting credit for it.

Last edited: