Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

• DDoS is active again.

IneptRobot

Hench4Life
kiwifarms.net
If y'all want to talk about nepotism hires, Andy was hired to be an editor and in the time he was there never actually learned how to do it. He was there because he was friends with people in the company and like Mica, they did a dumb thing by hiring them as "Behind the scenes" cast to justify them being there. Mica was also extraordinarily bad at handling their live streams, she had been on Twitch for a while and they thought that was good enough.

Jeremy and Matt were hired to do Let's Play builds but to their credit, both actually did do great at their behind-the-scene jobs (Both were editors and both actually had experience editing their own stuff) until they moved up to main cast.
Oh yeah, for sure, at that point it would have made more sense to hire Mike Kroon because at least he could have worked on the site. I just have a soft spot for Andy, I find his wall wiping, sexual harassment stories, mild racism and general retardation to be oddly charming.
It's just a thumb

Sharyn

kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, for sure, at that point it would have made more sense to hire Mike Kroon because at least he could have worked on the site. I just have a soft spot for Andy, I find his wall wiping, sexual harassment stories, mild racism and general retardation to be oddly charming.
It's just a thumb
Andrew Panton filled that niche for me, he's a lot more funny and creative and F**ckface has some similar vibes to old Rooster Teeth/Internet Box content.

Plus Panton pulls off some pretty hilarious pranks on Geoff all the time, like spam-calling him from a California number during the podcast or having a porta-potty shipped to Geoff's house. He's made Gavin and Geoff so paranoid that they can't talk to anyone anymore without thinking it's a bit for the podcast.

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
It was a lot more brutal than that. He said "So which late 2000's vlogger video are you going to steal next?" and Barbara ended up visibly flustered and upset. She talked about it for a couple weeks as "Someone said something recently that really hurt me"
What a stupid cunt, a close friend (I assume anyway) well colleague anyway made a joke a pretty mild one. It speaks volumes about her that she was butthurt about it for weeks. Yes dear you've finally got a job that requires something more than putting your ankles behind your ears. People can tell when your phoning it in or just not fit for the job, and you're not.

pephickshigh

Lives Rent Free in JimiHendrix's Head
kiwifarms.net
For as fucking full of soy, fat, and unbearable sjwness as Jack is, at least he actually has interests of his own and will be able to talk about them. Contrast that with Trevor who just references extremely surface level aspects of all his interests.
Wait until Fiona calls Jack out on Cultural Appropriation™ because being into sneakers is a black thing.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just have a soft spot for Andy, I find his wall wiping, sexual harassment stories, mild racism and general retardation to be oddly charming.
Is it bad it took the "It's just a thumb" comment to remind me who he was, despite having watched TIB highlights? Didn't know he got hired, too.

You're an idiot

kiwifarms.net
Is it bad it took the "It's just a thumb" comment to remind me who he was, despite having watched TIB highlights? Didn't know he got hired, too.
Yeah he got hired, then he was laid off after about 3 years, and then they made Geoff get up on off topic and cry about it.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I recall from those three years is him pissing of Barbara by referring to her podcast as the “Finger Me Podcast”.

Its really not hard to piss off Barbara to be fair. Even light ribbing sends her into a bitch fit now a days.
I mean, she did lose her shit over a question being asked to Miles about his CaRtOoN

Bookmark Cuck

Submissive and Breedable.
kiwifarms.net
Its really not hard to piss off Barbara to be fair. Even light ribbing sends her into a bitch fit now a days.
She's always been like that, remember Sunny88P? He litterally just applied something Barbera said about Brad Pitt to Barbaea herself ( Saying oh I'm sorry I don't find you attractive but a lot of people do) and she never got over it.

IneptRobot

Hench4Life
kiwifarms.net
Internet Box was ten years ago, Andy was mostly behind the scenes at RT and even then it was during the decline. Can't blame you for not remembering him.
She's always been like that, remember Sunny88P? He litterally just applied something Barbera said about Brad Pitt to Barbaea herself ( Saying oh I'm sorry I don't find you attractive but a lot of people do) and she never got over it.
Sunny88P was one of the best things to happen to the Internet Box. Gator, Paula, Sunny88P, Nicolas Cage and Michael Jordan (He still doesn't need this) were the titans of the podcast. I spent a long time looking through all sorts of Best Buy/General Store surveillance camera comps and dumps looking for that video of Mike collapsing the shelving unit on himself.
Fuck, I love Mike. He was too weird for AH and RT as a personality because the audience are retarded but he still does the MikeCast, it's still great. This guy introduced me to so many weird things, like that old site that let you hop into random unprotected webcams/surveillance cameras (they linked RealLifeCams in the link dump but there was another that was just street cameras and shit, it was fun to have on in the background), SaltyBets, A Serbian Film, the toothbrush scene and The Poughkeepsie Tapes. Mike was the autists autist if you know what I mean.
MIke Is The Best 2.png

Last edited:

AnotherOne

kiwifarms.net
It was a lot more brutal than that. He said "So which late 2000's vlogger video are you going to steal next?" and Barbara ended up visibly flustered and upset. She talked about it for a couple weeks as "Someone said something recently that really hurt me"

Gavin wasn't wrong though, and Elise went on to steal the concept of Documental down to the same exact rules and set while RT were also mad people were taking RT's ideas and not getting credit for it.
What video was this in?

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I poked my head into their main channel, and someone finally realized that uploading Gen:ERIC season 2 trailer to it would've been a great idea.
View attachment 2387076
it's still got shit for views, lol.
Edit to add: to rub salt in the wound the RWBY trailer still got more views then probably anything else RT has done lately.View attachment 2387088
Still less than 1% of subscribers watched it. Fucking OOF