Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Insalubrious

Edit: a word
kiwifarms.net
So I was bored and I hate myself had some free time so I watched the first episode of Camp Betrayal just to see what it was like. As expected it's terrible, I don't even know what to say about it. I don't think I even understand the premise honestly, it was very disjointed overall. Also while watching I could not stop thinking about the other campers that were using the grounds (you know, the ones that they admitted to disturbing on off topic). Like imagine if you were out camping with your friends/family and then suddenly in the middle of the night a group of nine adults start running all over the camp grounds with flashlights screaming about looking for fake body parts.

Also look at those views lol
views.jpg
Not even RT fans want to watch this trash.

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
kiwifarms.net
So I was bored and I hate myself had some free time so I watched the first episode of Camp Betrayal just to see what it was like. As expected it's terrible, I don't even know what to say about it. I don't think I even understand the premise honestly, it was very disjointed overall. Also while watching I could not stop thinking about the other campers that were using the grounds (you know, the ones that they admitted to disturbing on off topic). Like imagine if you were out camping with your friends/family and then suddenly in the middle of the night a group of nine adults start running all over the camp grounds with flashlights screaming about looking for fake body parts.

View attachment 2387782

Another case of RT staff come up with ideas in a vaccum and think 'well we think it's funny and we're paid to be funny people so it must be a stellar idea' before it's dead on arrival that even the whipped RT fans won't watch it. Not that this will change anything, they'll go back to the drawing board and come up with some other mediocre idea in a few months.

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2387782
9 million subs. 35k views. Good god.

Aknowledge Jontron

kiwifarms.net
Pretty much, they still think of themselves as how they were 10 years ago when they got popular. So sad.
Maybe they should've stayed where they were 10 years ago. Keep the company where it was at and ride it out. Growing the company so large has to have some diminishing returns, making big productions that earn less than a 40 minute Minecraft video can't possibly be profitable.

Sharyn

kiwifarms.net
I watched Camp Betrayal, fine enough concept. Michael, Blaine, and Eric Bodour were the only three good parts of the show. I have no idea who that nonbinary/trans/whatever person was that was in the show but they screamed "Drama club kid who only other drama kids think is funny" and made me cringe every time they were on camera.

Since you need First to watch the rest of the series that's pretty much all anyone's going to see, not worth watching the first episode unless you're doing it to hate watch

IneptRobot

Brave contributer to the HeWillNutDivideUs jar
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2387782
0.375% of their sub count watched this. (Warning, I am number exceptional and may be wrong)

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
I poked my head into their main channel, and someone finally realized that uploading Gen:ERIC season 2 trailer to it would've been a great idea.
View attachment 2387076
it's still got shit for views, lol.
Gee, they're going for yet another conflict where the protagonist has to face clones of himself in pretense that it's deep and troubling.

gemini lol.jpg

Very original.

Never heard that one before.

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
We don't have a Red vs Blue forum to my knowledge, so I thought I'd share this here: Torrian Crawford, the guy who made the shitshow that was RVB Zero, getting really pissy at fan criticism and point-blank saying that if you don't like Zero, go send threats to RT or the Squad Team Force people instead.

E7o8N0qWUAMwTZo

* No one wants to make Red vs Blue internally at Rooster Teeth anymore, with Torrian doing it because "I'm a professional and that's what a leader does." (very humble of him, he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize)

* Torrian wanted to get the original cast back as much as possible, but presumably because they saw the shit-tier script Torrain wrote (apparnetly Tucker outright died for real in his original draft), RT management forced him to back down leading to the Zero we got.

* A lot of this is just Torrian blaming RT management for giving Zero a low budget and episode count (which he could have mitigated by just using machinima to save costs but that would take time away from him and his team's clear plan to just use Zero as a glorified embezzlement scam to pad their demo reels ahead of leaving RT). I think he's trying to get some kind of grassroots "Release the Snyder Cut" movement underway.

* Torrain outright admits he only takes criticism from higher-ups and ignores all fan feedback.

* "I feel like I'm a really nice, chill, humble guy" is an unironic quote from this.

* RT apparently still wanted him to make a Zero Season 2, but Torrain decided to fuck off and go join Respawn. He also outright tells people to send death threats to RT management as Zero's failures somehow have something to do with Squad Team Force and their shitty Tik Toks.

We don't have a Red vs Blue forum to my knowledge, so I thought I'd share this here: Torrian Crawford, the guy who made the shitshow that was RVB Zero, getting really pissy at fan criticism and point-blank saying that if you don't like Zero, go send threats to RT or the Squad Team Force people instead.

E7o8N0qWUAMwTZo

* No one wants to make Red vs Blue internally at Rooster Teeth anymore, with Torrian doing it because "I'm a professional and that's what a leader does." (very humble of him, he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize)

* Torrian wanted to get the original cast back as much as possible, but presumably because they saw the shit-tier script Torrain wrote (apparnetly Tucker outright died for real in his original draft), RT management forced him to back down leading to the Zero we got.

* A lot of this is just Torrian blaming RT management for giving Zero a low budget and episode count (which he could have mitigated by just using machinima to save costs but that would take time away from him and his team's clear plan to just use Zero as a glorified embezzlement scam to pad their demo reels ahead of leaving RT). I think he's trying to get some kind of grassroots "Release the Snyder Cut" movement underway.

* Torrain outright admits he only takes criticism from higher-ups and ignores all fan feedback.

* "I feel like I'm a really nice, chill, humble guy" is an unironic quote from this.

* RT apparently still wanted him to make a Zero Season 2, but Torrain decided to fuck off and go join Respawn. He also outright tells people to send death threats to RT management as Zero's failures somehow have something to do with Squad Team Force and their shitty Tik Toks.
Torrian, this is for you: 🎩

Way to throw your former employers under the bus, especially after they gave you your break by being the 3D guy at Death Battle. I don’t think he’s going to be crawling back to them when RWBY needs a fight choreographer in the future.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Look, I don't need to know how to fly a fucking plane to know that crashing one into a tree is probably because either the plane or the pilot are fucking bad.

Refusing criticism doesn't allow your product to get better, it causes it to stagnate and frustrate fans to the point of outright dropping the content.