Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

• DDoS is active again.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
* Torrain outright admits he only takes criticism from higher-ups and ignores all fan feedback.
I understand, to a point, not to take fan feedback, but to then to also say you only take people who are in charge of your salary's opinion over even your own equals is clearly a set up to blame them should everything just crash and burn. As it did. And now he's trying to be like I had my idea, but they wouldn't take it even though his idea didn't sound as great. The only reason people wanted the Synder cut was because people wanted to see what else was there to justify a not so great movie. There's not a whole lot more to RvB at this point and RT knows it, but they're making it to try and appease what little hard core fans they have left, if any.

The only reason people wanted the Synder cut was because people wanted to see what else was there to justify a not so great movie. There's not a whole lot more to RvB at this point and RT knows it, but they're making it to try and appease what little hard core fans they have left, if any.
That’s RWBY’s job.

Eugene90

kiwifarms.net
We don't have a Red vs Blue forum to my knowledge, so I thought I'd share this here: Torrian Crawford, the guy who made the shitshow that was RVB Zero, getting really pissy at fan criticism and point-blank saying that if you don't like Zero, go send threats to RT or the Squad Team Force people instead.

E7o8N0qWUAMwTZo

* No one wants to make Red vs Blue internally at Rooster Teeth anymore, with Torrian doing it because "I'm a professional and that's what a leader does." (very humble of him, he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize)

* Torrian wanted to get the original cast back as much as possible, but presumably because they saw the shit-tier script Torrain wrote (apparnetly Tucker outright died for real in his original draft), RT management forced him to back down leading to the Zero we got.

* A lot of this is just Torrian blaming RT management for giving Zero a low budget and episode count (which he could have mitigated by just using machinima to save costs but that would take time away from him and his team's clear plan to just use Zero as a glorified embezzlement scam to pad their demo reels ahead of leaving RT). I think he's trying to get some kind of grassroots "Release the Snyder Cut" movement underway.

* Torrain outright admits he only takes criticism from higher-ups and ignores all fan feedback.

* "I feel like I'm a really nice, chill, humble guy" is an unironic quote from this.

* RT apparently still wanted him to make a Zero Season 2, but Torrain decided to fuck off and go join Respawn. He also outright tells people to send death threats to RT management as Zero's failures somehow have something to do with Squad Team Force and their shitty Tik Toks.
Wow. Talk about condescending while calling yourself "chill" and "humble".

The self-grandiose on this douchebag sure is something else.

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
kiwifarms.net
We don't have a Red vs Blue forum to my knowledge, so I thought I'd share this here: Torrian Crawford, the guy who made the shitshow that was RVB Zero, getting really pissy at fan criticism and point-blank saying that if you don't like Zero, go send threats to RT or the Squad Team Force people instead.

E7o8N0qWUAMwTZo

* No one wants to make Red vs Blue internally at Rooster Teeth anymore, with Torrian doing it because "I'm a professional and that's what a leader does." (very humble of him, he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize)

* Torrian wanted to get the original cast back as much as possible, but presumably because they saw the shit-tier script Torrain wrote (apparnetly Tucker outright died for real in his original draft), RT management forced him to back down leading to the Zero we got.

* A lot of this is just Torrian blaming RT management for giving Zero a low budget and episode count (which he could have mitigated by just using machinima to save costs but that would take time away from him and his team's clear plan to just use Zero as a glorified embezzlement scam to pad their demo reels ahead of leaving RT). I think he's trying to get some kind of grassroots "Release the Snyder Cut" movement underway.

* "I feel like I'm a really nice, chill, humble guy" is an unironic quote from this.

* RT apparently still wanted him to make a Zero Season 2, but Torrain decided to fuck off and go join Respawn. He also outright tells people to send death threats to RT management as Zero's failures somehow have something to do with Squad Team Force and their shitty Tik Toks.

Whining about low budget is the last thing you want to say with RvB. The show is made to be low budget, it was made with bobbing Halo models for years at a time, why the fuck does it need a stupid 3D fight scene? It's about a bunch of fuck ups goofing about, it doesn't need big Monty Oum set pieces for it to be good. What it does rely on is good writing and that's entirely your fuck up, irregardless of what the RT heads are doing.

The revelation RT staff ignore fan criticism is hardly a shock these days, looking at the past couple of years they're fairly insulated from any ideas that don't come from their own stagnant ecosystem of ideas. I'm sure he'll go on to work on something equally shitty while acting like it's not his fault all his stuff is poorly received.

Also nothing says 'i'm not mad' like outlining what a chill and humble guy you are before admiting you're seething enough to write a few paragraphs about how you did nothing wrong :stress:

Insalubrious

Edit: a word
kiwifarms.net
-Michael, Lindsay, Larry, and Alfredo are on this episode

-Larry is fat lol

-They talk about rings, Alfredo says that he and his gf wear promise rings

-Larry forgets whether or not he is right handed because of his cell phone (?)

-Lindsay starts talking about dicks and jacking off for no reason

-Lindsay misuses the word fellate

-Larry pretends that he is sucking a dick

-Lindsay says that she has been told that men masturbate exclusively with their non-dominant hand because of handshakes

-"Dude, this is like my jack off hand, don't shake hands with your jack off hand!" -Lindsay

-Michael says that you should wash your hands after you shake someone's hand and after you masturbate

-"I can only climax if I constantly hear the sound of someone entering and exiting discord"-Alfredo

-Larry talks about jacking off before business meetings

-Alfredo says that he is unable to masturbate with his left hand

-Alfredo talks about people accidently jerking off on live stream but then abruptly starts talking about pokemon, saying that he has been playing the game often

-Larry says that he is upset at nintendo for releasing a pokemon game so close to the date of his wedding

-Matt says that he almost brought his switch to Larry's wedding

-They talk at length about Pokemon Unite

-Lindsay pronounces zapdos as "zap-peh-dos"

-Michael says that there are people crawling around on the floor off set

-Larry does not like Mr Mime

-Apparently Pokemon Unite has "pay-to-win shit"

-Lindsay says that she has an interested "things like Smite" because it has "heavy mythological influence"

-Lindsay shills some gay capeshit Marvel tv show

-Michael says that he fell asleep while watching aforementioned tv show three times and that he is unsure of how many episodes he has watched

-Someone from off set hands Michael a golden thing with buttons on it, he says that it is a soundboard

-"Are we in the shit age now?" Yes, Alfredo. Yes you are

-Alfredo says that he "needs" to watch Venom

-"Matt, we're gonna have such hot sex later, you can't let me die"-Jeremy, from the soundboard

-They talk about jacking off again, Lindsay says that she appreciates Alfredo's masturbation techniques

-Alfredo says that his dog "had surgery" recently, going on to say that he got her spayed and that the procedure was very invasive

-Alfredo says that his dog became quite sick right after being spayed

-Lindsay asks if dogs have the same kind of digestive system as humans

-Larry says that Alfredo is going to get his children spayed (???)

-Michael condemns the act of spaying your children

-Michael plays with the soundboard some more

-Lindsay talks about her cousin's cat's anxiety issues

-Matt says that a dog can only see colors if they are high on valium

-They talk about whether or not dogs are colorblind

-"I don't know, I play video games for a living"-Lindsay

-"You gotta take some valium and get on the dogs level"-Michael

-Alfredo talks about one of his coworkers stepping on his dog

-Lindsay says that she treats Alfredo's dog like a celebrity

-Lindsay mentions growing up with pets as though it is a personality trait

-Matt quotes Game of Thrones and it is gay

-Lindsay says that it is very common for her to almost step on her children

-Alfredo says that when his dog was a puppy he would very often nearly step on her because she was so small

-Lindsay stands up and walks about the set, she looks so fat lol

-Alfredo talks about his dog as if it were his child (he actually does this a lot)

-Michael plays with the soundboard intermittently

-Michael shills their "cry baby crew" merch

-Matt says that when he went to Indiana for Larry's wedding he was surprised to see all of the grass and trees and that he had forgotten that rural areas exist

-Larry says that he had Animal Crossing cake toppers on his wedding cake

-Larry's bulging eyes make him look like a toad

-Larry waffles on about how he put his wedding on delay because of covid

-Larry says that he is glad that he was allowed to not wear a mask during his wedding

-Matt says that while in Indiana he argued with a shuttle driver for 2 minutes because he forgot where he parked his car

-Matt and Alfredo complain at length about Austin's airport security

-Michael shills first membership

-Michael says that some abject retard rt fan posted in chat that Camp Betrayal was a 20 out of 20 (or a 10 out of 10, he can't remember)

-Alfredo acknowledges that Camp Betrayal is stupid

-Michael talks about filming Camp Betrayal

-They waffle on about stupid bullshit for some minutes

-Larry is ugly

-They talk about jacking off again

-Larry talks about his wedding vows. He says that his wife called him a weirdo in her vows and he talked about Marvel in his

-Lindsay says that she has to urinate

Rooney

Beep/Bop/Boop
kiwifarms.net
That was the same 4-person combo that had their best non-original Funhaus video

so I'll at least give it a listen

This is a great video for the reason that its probably the most recent video with a high like/dislike, over 1 mil views and the closest thing to the original crews humor but then they go ahead and never do anything like it again. It's like your parent with Alzheimer's having that small moment of clarity then diving back down into the darkness.

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net
So, I was thinking about it since I stumbled across a Funhaus channel that uploads all the classic videos as 1 big brick but do we have like a master list of videos Rooster Teeth has removed from their channels?

Cuz I feel like if they went through with a culling of "problematic content" it'd fucking murder their channels metrics.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
-They talk about rings, Alfredo says that he and his gf wear promise rings
Tell me you're a basic bitch without saying you're a basic bitch.
-Lindsay says that she has been told that men masturbate exclusively with their non-dominant hand because of handshakes
-"Dude, this is like my jack off hand, don't shake hands with your jack off hand!" -Lindsay
What the fuck is she talking about? People have dominant hands that they use for everything. Nobody would use their non-dominant hand for one task just because it's used for a different task.
-Larry says that he is upset at nintendo for releasing a pokemon game so close to the date of his wedding
-Larry says that he had Animal Crossing cake toppers on his wedding cake
-Larry talks about his wedding vows. He says that his wife called him a weirdo in her vows and he talked about Marvel in his
CONSOOMER ALERT.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
-"Are we in the shit age now?" Yes, Alfredo. Yes you are
You retards have been in the shit age since Bernie left. This isn't new, but it's nice to see you've come to realize where you are now.

-Larry forgets whether or not he is right handed because of his cell phone (?)

-Lindsay starts talking about dicks and jacking off for no reason

-Lindsay misuses the word fellate

-Larry pretends that he is sucking a dick

-Michael says that you should wash your hands after you shake someone's hand and after you masturbate

-"I can only climax if I constantly hear the sound of someone entering and exiting discord"-Alfredo

-Larry talks about jacking off before business meetings

-Alfredo says that he is unable to masturbate with his left hand

-Alfredo talks about people accidently jerking off on live stream but then abruptly starts talking about pokemon, saying that he has been playing the game often
-They talk about jacking off again, Lindsay says that she appreciates Alfredo's masturbation techniques
HR is Not your friend..PNG
HR is not your friend 2.PNG

Rooney

Beep/Bop/Boop
kiwifarms.net
So, I was thinking about it since I stumbled across a Funhaus channel that uploads all the classic videos as 1 big brick but do we have like a master list of videos Rooster Teeth has removed from their channels?

Cuz I feel like if they went through with a culling of "problematic content" it'd fucking murder their channels metrics.

I know someone grabbed all of the CowChop videos and had it in a torrent when they imploded, and there are a bunch of sporadic videos on the shit RT wants memory holed both on Youtube and here in this thread. Shit like Connect The Hots, the more edgy Funhaus stuff and Adam Kovics gaping asshole. I don't know if it's all collected into a single bin though.

Edit: Going through old videos now, makes me hate what RT has turned into even more now. No more pain, only hate.

Last edited: