Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
-Larry says that he is upset at nintendo for releasing a pokemon game so close to the date of his wedding
-Matt says that he almost brought his switch to Larry's wedding
Man children
-"I don't know, I play video games for a living"-Lindsay
If only this was these retards answers for half of the shit they give their retarded opinions on.
-Lindsay says that it is very common for her to almost step on her children
I imagine that will happen when you can't see your feet.
-Matt says that when he went to Indiana for Larry's wedding he was surprised to see all of the grass and trees and that he had forgotten that rural areas exist
You live in Texas faggot.......
-Larry says that he had Animal Crossing cake toppers on his wedding cake
Of course.
-Larry talks about his wedding vows. He says that his wife called him a weirdo in her vows and he talked about Marvel in his
Well at least he married someone as retarded as he is.

JimiHendrix

The best jazz player around.
kiwifarms.net
-Larry talks about his wedding vows. He says that his wife called him a weirdo in her vows and he talked about Marvel in his

look, i love comics. i really do. i think comic books are great and i love reading them.

but jesus fucking christ. the fact I would bet hard cash he's talking about the movies and not the comics makes it even worse.

You're an idiot

kiwifarms.net
-Larry talks about jacking off before business meetings
Jesus man. At least Andy and his stories were weird enough to be funny, but this is just gross. This guy is too fat to be talking like this.
-Lindsay pronounces zapdos as "zap-peh-dos"
How does this happen? She's not the only one, and in fact loads of people say it this way. I don't understand where that 'a' sound in the middle comes from.
-"Matt, we're gonna have such hot sex later, you can't let me die"-Jeremy, from the soundboard
This is actually funny
-Lindsay stands up and walks about the set, she looks so fat lol
Remember when Jack was the fat "ONE"? Most of achievement hunter are hamplanets these days. Lindsay just keeps getting bigger and bigger like holy shit. She's going to just absorb Michael one day and finally become a true they/them.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
Remember when Jack was the fat "ONE"? Most of achievement hunter are hamplanets these days. Lindsay just keeps getting bigger and bigger like holy shit. She's going to just absorb Michael one day and finally become a true they/them.
I feel bad seeing Michael turn into a doughy lesbian. Jeremy got him going to the gym regularly and he actually got pretty jacked just before the covid lockdown. All those gains lost forever.

Wingnut

WARNING: Remove before flight.
kiwifarms.net
I understand, to a point, not to take fan feedback, but to then to also say you only take people who are in charge of your salary's opinion over even your own equals is clearly a set up to blame them should everything just crash and burn. As it did. And now he's trying to be like I had my idea, but they wouldn't take it even though his idea didn't sound as great. The only reason people wanted the Synder cut was because people wanted to see what else was there to justify a not so great movie. There's not a whole lot more to RvB at this point and RT knows it, but they're making it to try and appease what little hard core fans they have left, if any.
* Torrain outright admits he only takes criticism from higher-ups and ignores all fan feedback.
It's a funny contrast to how RT is running RWBY.
RvB Zero will take no fan feedback whatsoever and only listen to the higher ups, whilst RWBY is running on baiting the hopes and dreams of a bunch of weens wanting a nonsensical lesbian relationship.

Aknowledge Jontron

kiwifarms.net
Connect the hots (Let's Build: Portal House) got removed like the same week it was uploaded. That was probably the first time RT was "under fire" for that sort of thing. And in all honesty, seemed rather innocent. My understanding is they were not literally following girls, just taking a turn in the road if they saw one.

Connect the hots (Let's Build: Portal House) got removed like the same week it was uploaded. That was probably the first time RT was "under fire" for that sort of thing. And in all honesty, seemed rather innocent. My understanding is they were not literally following girls, just taking a turn in the road if they saw one.
Correct. But remember, RT are leftists through and through. When was it posted anyway?

kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty bad at digging up on stuff, but I'll share what I found here anyway. Might be interesting.

Burnie's roosterteeth email has been pwned 19 times.

1628088227976.png

Some of the "pwnings" that are interesting are a MongoDB scrape that happened in 2018, a MyFitnessPal and ParkMobile breach, and a Tumblr breach. There's probably some good ones from other RT employees.

RT uses BrightCove (https://www.brightcove.com/en/) on their site for videos, which has an analytics platform. This site does keep track of every view as long as trackers are enabled in the browser, but that part of the API requires authentication. In the query request pattern I couldn't find anything that explicitly contained the current amount of views.

The website is a node.js app, and they've made all their node modules public in the web inspector. They have their own @roosterteethproductions package, and I found this directory of sites there:

1628089402950.png

The rest of it seems like it's API stuff, so there's probably not much there except being able to infer the site's API structure from it. Someone with a bit more know-how may be able to take a look at this stuff and find something interesting.

I also found their GitHub page, but maybe this was well known: https://github.com/RoosterTeethProductions

The only project that was public that's not a fork was some oauth client - https://github.com/RoosterTeethProductions/rt-oauth-client