Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

AuxPersonality

kiwifarms.net
My thinking is that their overlords have decided to sell the old studio as it is way too much space and are setting up a new office for them to work that they can actually afford for what they're pulling in.
They didn't own any buildings before, just leased them. I think its just the simple answer that in the time period of lock down and stay at home orders they just didn't renew their lease. When I say they I mean who ever controls the money, this temp office by my guess, is just a building HBO already owns or leases and tossed them in there. Which would explain all the HBO posters on the walls featuring their content and the large pallets of unboxed goods stored on an open office plan.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah no, a company tends to never buy a building and stick to it, especially when growth is in priority. Knowing this, more then likely HBO told them on short notice "hey, you guys are moving to this building on x street in Austin. You have X time to sort shit out and tell everyone, but by x/x/202x you need to be here for the sake of our new lease kthxbaiiiii."

Rooney

Beep/Bop/Boop
kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute...she didn't even make her own shitty poster!
dumbshit.png

"Crazy talented"
>Co-Worker runs the kickstarter
>Brother writes & directs
>Production-company-for-hire
>Outsource graphic design of poster

Last edited:

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
Wait a minute...she didn't even make her own shitty poster!
View attachment 2559040

"Crazy talented"
>Co-Worker runs the kickstarter
>Brother writes & directs
>Production-company-for-hire
>Outsource graphic design of poster
Looking at the actual account, they actually do a bunch of professional, big-name posters, Onward, La La Land, Batman, etc.

And then this shit which can be remade in like five minutes in MS Paint.

On the topic, calling it now:

“It tells the story of the mysterious Sarah, a staff worker, and her interactions with Jason Cormack, a customer who hides a dark secret. As we find out more about Jason’s past and his reasons for being there, we realize that the laundromat is not what it appears to be.

Directed by Pier Paolo Piccoli and Fiona (Nova) Piccoli, this suspenseful tale is approximately 10-12 minutes in length. Visually, the film’s look takes inspiration from the saturated colors seen in Davis Leitch’s “Atomic Blonde” and Ryan Murphy's "Ratched." The laundromat's atmosphere is disquieting and unnerving, emphasizing the contrast between the two main protagonists’ personalities while leaving you questioning what this laundromat really is.”

The laundromat is purgatory/the guy’s personal hell of some sort. That’ll be the big twist attempt.

Last edited:

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
Looking at the actual account, they actually do a bunch of professional, big-name posters, Onward, La La Land, Batman, etc.

“It tells the story of the mysterious Sarah, a staff worker, and her interactions with Jason Cormack, a customer who hides a dark secret. As we find out more about Jason’s past and his reasons for being there, we realize that the laundromat is not what it appears to be.

Directed by Pier Paolo Piccoli and Fiona (Nova) Piccoli, this suspenseful tale is approximately 10-12 minutes in length. Visually, the film’s look takes inspiration from the saturated colors seen in Davis Leitch’s “Atomic Blonde” and Ryan Murphy's "Ratched." The laundromat's atmosphere is disquieting and unnerving, emphasizing the contrast between the two main protagonists’ personalities while leaving you questioning what this laundromat really is. “

The laundromat is purgatory/the guy’s personal hell of some sort. That’ll be the big twist.
God I hope they don't get that lazy with it.

Directed by Pier Paolo Piccoli and Fiona (Nova) Piccoli, this suspenseful tale is approximately 10-12 minutes in length. Visually, the film’s look takes inspiration from the saturated colors seen in Davis Leitch’s “Atomic Blonde” and Ryan Murphy's "Ratched." The laundromat's atmosphere is disquieting and unnerving, emphasizing the contrast between the two main protagonists’ personalities while leaving you questioning what this laundromat really is.”

The laundromat is purgatory/the guy’s personal hell of some sort. That’ll be the big twist attempt.
Is this one of those stock twists like, “it was all a dream”, “the person was dead the entire time”, or “the person is in the hospital imagining everything and the characters are doctors, nurses, and other patients” ?

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
God I hope they don't get that lazy with it.
Oh, no, they totally are. Promotion image from the KS:

a71bcb41d67d36cdd0a8d69470651ed3_original.JPG

Demon horns, even, and an emphasis on “die!” Now, there’s this production image:

Ex_fMtCXMAI_5P0

The evil demon is reading a newspaper with a car wreck on the front page alongside a legible headline about the dangers of driving under the influence? It’s clever to anyone with an IQ lower than their age, and the customer’s “dark secret”.
Is this one of those stock twists like, “it was all a dream”, “the person was dead the entire time”, or “the person is in the hospital imagining everything and the characters are doctors, nurses, and other patients” ?

It is “dead the entire time”.

Please tell me they aren't going to be wearing masks for the entire "film". Jesus christ, nobody wants reminders of how shit this year and a half has been, and it'll age like milk.
It could be saved by having it be the masks are the signs of everyone in the world is a wannabe ninja, but that’s just one way to have fun with wearing masks. The pain will come if someone is reprimanded for NOT wearing one.

Demon horns, even, and an emphasis on “die!” Now, there’s this production image:

Ex_fMtCXMAI_5P0

The evil demon is reading a newspaper with a car wreck on the front page alongside a legible headline about the dangers of driving under the influence? It’s clever to anyone with an IQ lower than their age, and the customer’s “dark secret”.

It is “dead the entire time”.
So this thing is doing the theorizing and making things bigger and deeper before the fans do it. I think the way this plays out has the steps mixed up.

IneptRobot

Brave contributer to the HeWillNutDivideUs jar
kiwifarms.net
Please tell me they aren't going to be wearing masks for the entire "film". Jesus christ, nobody wants reminders of how shit this year and a half has been, and it'll age like milk.
Notice the evil character (I assume, if it's correct that she is a demon or the devil or w/e) is not wearing a mask.

Jar-Jar Fanboy

kiwifarms.net

Demon horns, even, and an emphasis on “die!”
I absolutely hate the exclamation point after the "Don't trust her." Ditching the punctuation would make it feel more ominous. But for that to be effective, you'd have to pretend that the rest of the poster isn't there. It's about as subtle as a sledgehammer to the face. "Oh gee whiz, I sure wonder what the twist will be?" M Night Shyamalan, who? Move over, buddy, Fiona from Rooster Teeth is here to really blow your mind with twists you won't see coming