Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.
I absolutely hate the exclamation point after the "Don't trust her." Ditching the punctuation would make it feel more ominous. But for that to be effective, you'd have to pretend that the rest of the poster isn't there. It's about as subtle as a sledgehammer to the face. "Oh gee whiz, I sure wonder what the twist will be?" M Night Shyamalan, who? Move over, buddy, Fiona from Rooster Teeth is here to really blow your mind with twists you won't see coming
It comes across like some YouTube thumbnail or screenshot trying to explain a theory. And the fact that this is a promotion image feels....kind of sad. It feels like this KS crew thinks their audience is a bunch of idiots and can't figure out things for themselves....and it'll just probably take away anything you're supposed to take away from it because everything is explained.
I guess this clip explains and resonates with more than comedy.

Or maybe THAT'S why she's not to be trusted! She's the devil for not wearing a mask.
Maybe. But it’s looking to be a stock twist: the laundromat is Hell/Purgatory, newspaper chick probably runs the roost (don’t see anyone in charge for the most part), and all the other people doing laundry are damned souls being tormented. Can’t wait to hear about how we’re to perceive those who lose a sock or don’t have enough quarters or a too low balance on the laundry card so they can’t use the washers or dryers (a real thing by the way).

IneptRobot

Brave contributer to the HeWillNutDivideUs jar
kiwifarms.net
Maybe. But it’s looking to be a stock twist: the laundromat is Hell/Purgatory, newspaper chick probably runs the roost (don’t see anyone in charge for the most part), and all the other people doing laundry are damned souls being tormented. Can’t wait to hear about how we’re to perceive those who lose a sock or don’t have enough quarters or a too low balance on the laundry card so they can’t use the washers or dryers (a real thing by the way).
I can't wait for the funny joke about someone finding extra socks in their laundry because they're in the hell dimension where all missing socks disappear to.

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
“…The laundromat's atmosphere is disquieting and unnerving, emphasizing the contrast between the two main protagonists’ personalities while leaving you questioning what this laundromat really is.”

The laundromat is purgatory/the guy’s personal hell of some sort. That’ll be the big twist attempt.
But it’s looking to be a stock twist: the laundromat is Hell/Purgatory, newspaper chick probably runs the roost (don’t see anyone in charge for the most part), and all the other people doing laundry are damned souls being tormented.
It’ll be a “hell is other people” rip off of Jean Paul Sarte’s play, No Exit, then? If it’s a small cast, of a few main roles, then highly likely. I hear existential shit is popular atm w/ kids & poseurs, almost as much as communism or ID Pol. Could def see RT being impressed by a shitty rendition of that, as a short film, made by a token, no less. The higher ups must be creaming as they ass pat each other.

ZerosFortuna

kiwifarms.net
How much of the donations came from RT employees who were paid to keep the narrative going? Or to get her away from them for a while.
Is Fiona really this hated? I mean I find her unfunny but is it the general consensus around the office that she's not wanted?
didn't know Fioana was in that image. thought that was a man, honestly.
I expect her to change sex, every time I see a pic of her on Twitter she looks more and more tomboyish. And not the hot kind.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
Is Fiona really this hated? I mean I find her unfunny but is it the general consensus around the office that she's not wanted?
The others seem scared of her, waiting to be cancelled, and are a lot more loose and easy going when she's not around. Fiona not being there is probably a relief for them, though they can never admit it. I wouldn't say she's hated, but she just doesn't fit and if they could find a way to get rid of her without proving the trolls correct that she was wrong for AH, I can see them going for it.

The others seem scared of her, waiting to be cancelled, and are a lot more loose and easy going when she's not around. Fiona not being there is probably a relief for them, though they can never admit it. I wouldn't say she's hated, but she just doesn't fit and if they could find a way to get rid of her without proving the trolls correct that she was wrong for AH, I can see them going for it.
There’s also a little wrinkle in that she’s never been, to my knowledge, put in an episode of RWBY, RT’s biggest thing going for the company. Not even in a bit role.

ZerosFortuna

kiwifarms.net
Can't believe they tripled down on "token minority hire" and failed three times in a row, Mica (and I'm so happy that she condemned RT on Twitter, with LeVar supporting her), Fiona and Ky (even though I like her Minecraft skin, but moot point).

Can't believe they tripled down on "token minority hire" and failed three times in a row, Mica (and I'm so happy that she condemned RT on Twitter, with LeVar supporting her), Fiona and Ky (even though I like her Minecraft skin, but moot point).
See what happens when you think your shit doesn’t stink? How the hell did they do hiring: just throw them on camera and hope for magic?