Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Two-bit

kiwifarms.net
It's not surprising. I came across this bit in a podcast back in 2014 (Before the TDS really set in) where they all sound like reasonable normal people. Jack's even wearing a sombrero which I bet he wouldn't nowadays for fear of appropriating Mexican culture.
View attachment 2606752
That's it right there. Jesus Christ, they went from being reasonable people and turned into a bunch of lunatics who can't handle the fact that other people might think differently from them. Always believing whatever talking point the "oppressed" spouts out. They don't use their ability to reason anymore.

Sharyn

kiwifarms.net
Just going to blame tumblr versus 4chan for turning the internet into an us vs them mentality that made most reasonable people pick a side.

Back in the day it was fine to be ironically offensive as long as people knew it was a joke but at some point the discourse got so hot that you had to align with Social Justice or Neo Nazis because being in the between means you're going to get attacked by both sides

Ironically both sides want the same thing and it's not acceptance

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Just going to blame tumblr versus 4chan for turning the internet into an us vs them mentality that made most reasonable people pick a side.

Back in the day it was fine to be ironically offensive as long as people knew it was a joke but at some point the discourse got so hot that you had to align with Social Justice or Neo Nazis because being in the between means you're going to get attacked by both sides

When you put it like that, makes sense.

Nikes_JustDoIt

Just Do It
kiwifarms.net

I think more so 4chan (at the time) was still in the shitposts and trolls people that can have fun on the internet to tumblr mostly women that took very seriously in their safe space.
When the trolls invaded their safe space you vs me mentally begin and the safe spaces grew to Reddit, Twitter, and other imagine boards, etc.

IneptRobot

Layin' the wax and spinnin' the sound
kiwifarms.net
It's not surprising. I came across this bit in a podcast back in 2014 (Before the TDS really set in) where they all sound like reasonable normal people. Jack's even wearing a sombrero which I bet he wouldn't nowadays for fear of appropriating Mexican culture.
View attachment 2606752
Hey, I was looking for that clip for ages (not consistently, just whenever I feel like I can stand an RT podcast), good find, dude.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2606752

That's it right there. Jesus Christ, they went from being reasonable people and turned into a bunch of lunatics who can't handle the fact that other people might think differently from them. Always believing whatever talking point the "oppressed" spouts out. They don't use their ability to reason anymore.
I find it interesting that they're wondering how PC shit went crazy, except if they did it now they'd only be more pretentious.

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2606752
They were expected to hide their politics on camera for years until TDS hit. It's easy to sound reasonable when you don't talk politics, regardless of which side you are on.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
Guys. I think the Calvary is coming.
Lets get the checklist out for yet another shitty RT animated series.

Shitty animation - check
BIPOC dick sucking - check
Even more contradictory "canon" information - check
Good VA's working with clearly amateur VA's - check

Please fill out the checklist for anything else I missed.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Lets get the checklist out for yet another shitty RT animated series.

Shitty animation - check
BIPOC dick sucking - check
Even more contradictory "canon" information - check
Good VA's working with clearly amateur VA's - check

Please fill out the checklist for anything else I missed.
You also forget: it’s a RWBY spinoff. There’s going to be people watching.

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Is Kys audio dominate in the mix or is she just loud? Just tried to watch Jackbox live stream and she was so ear piercingly loud.
Oh and fiona was there so turned it off as soon as I saw her. Caught her saying something like 'I'm a lesbian so I do have a big dick'. Classy.

Fuck Taxes

kiwifarms.net
Do I even have to say anything? Just look at the title. How do you allow yourself to get to a point where you're so desperate you release shit like this?

Is Kys audio dominate in the mix or is she just loud? Just tried to watch Jackbox live stream and she was so ear piercingly loud.
It dominates. She's not actually in studio where the audiotechs can change her levels on the fly, and she's too retarded to fix them herself. The issue is more pronounced in streams because the editor's either can't be bothered to fix it or because she's just that horrible at maintaining a consistent decibel and she'd be mute at points if they lowered her volume any more. My money's on the first.

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
It dominates. She's not actually in studio where the audiotechs can change her levels on the fly, and she's too retarded to fix them herself. The issue is more pronounced in streams because the editor's either can't be bothered to fix it or because she's just that horrible at maintaining a consistent decibel and she'd be mute at points if they lowered her volume any more. My money's on the first.
Ky is in the office. So I think she's just rather loud 😁
Fiona was there too.
20211013_012759.jpg

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Not in the Jackbox stream ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lujueipAcc ), looking at her webcam it's easy to see the differences in lighting and layout of the studio and her apartment.
My picture is the Jackbox stream (October 11th) as tweeted by them.
https://twitter.com/AchievementHunt/status/1447656446263443457?t=tct22LWPb5xZlIC1sMEfIA&s=19

The link you have got is from a stream that took place on September 22nd (says so in the description).

The only person who I recognize here is Lindsey, and its really bad when that's the only person you recognize.
You can see the top of Gavins head 😁

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net
Do I even have to say anything? Just look at the title. How do you allow yourself to get to a point where you're so desperate you release shit like this?
They don't have an original idea between them. They started doing board games months after funhaus and even at one point tried to name it the same (they early on called it board as hell when they didn't know what to call it). Fitting that they are way too late to cash in on an already dead fad.