Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

lolwut

The Wutdge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hm i can see why pokemon cards are coming back in style now
The comments section where I got that clip spilled the beans on where he got that card. Apparently making hentai versions of pokemon cards is a booming market on Etsy. And here I thought we already had enough of a problem with sweaty nerds bringing suspiciously sticky cards to the Friendly Local Game Store...

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net

This is the first AH let's play in a while I've tried to watch start to finish because the old hasta la Vista and jetsta la Vista videos were good fun...I couldn't make it through. It's so bad. Jeremy is the only one who seems like he's having fun. Matt is just kinda there. Lindsey alternates between tonguing Ky's asshole and making random noises. Ky is so bad. She can't play, but rather than just existing to be a speed bump and scream at the exciting parts like Lindsey she gets sulky because she just dies over and over and so she starts passive-aggressively fishing for sympathy and compliments.

AH had a good run but they're a hollow shell now and their view numbers are just going to keep dipping.

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net

This is the first AH let's play in a while I've tried to watch start to finish because the old hasta la Vista and jetsta la Vista videos were good fun...I couldn't make it through. It's so bad. Jeremy is the only one who seems like he's having fun. Matt is just kinda there. Lindsey alternates between tonguing Ky's asshole and making random noises. Ky is so bad. She can't play, but rather than just existing to be a speed bump and scream at the exciting parts like Lindsey she gets sulky because she just dies over and over and so she starts passive-aggressively fishing for sympathy and compliments.

AH had a good run but they're a hollow shell now and their view numbers are just going to keep dipping.
I had watch this in a few parts over three days. The only videos I watch of theirs is Gta and Minecraft but it's getting harder and harder to watch them. I tend to see how far into the video I can get in to it before I turn it off and either go back to it later or not at all.
They destroyed Hot Hoof in last weeks Minecraft. Video is 35 minutes long and I think they was maybe 10 minutes of actually playing the game that they have broken. Rest of the time was just talking shit.
They are a shadow of their former selves.

I wonder if sometimes Matt sits there thinking about quitting and just doing twitch. It looks like he's made some good money from it and wouldn't have to have people screaming down his ears.

Cactuar King

kiwifarms.net
I know someone earlier said Fiona was a suggestion by Etika, so... who the fuck suggested Ky? I'm still not able to wrap my head around that one.
In retrospect, that probably should have been a clue that Erika was mentally unwell.
Lindsey alternates between tonguing Ky's asshole and making random noises.
Did she do that for Fiona as well? I'd noped out a little after she became a member.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net

I had watch this in a few parts over three days. The only videos I watch of theirs is Gta and Minecraft but it's getting harder and harder to watch them. I tend to see how far into the video I can get in to it before I turn it off and either go back to it later or not at all.
They destroyed Hot Hoof in last weeks Minecraft. Video is 35 minutes long and I think they was maybe 10 minutes of actually playing the game that they have broken. Rest of the time was just talking shit.
They are a shadow of their former selves.

I wonder if sometimes Matt sits there thinking about quitting and just doing twitch. It looks like he's made some good money from it and wouldn't have to have people screaming down his ears.
Going back to Ol Reliable.

AuxPersonality

kiwifarms.net
This video here is part of the a large write up I wanted to make but decided not to go full retard on. To try and TLDR my thought it was when Alfredo was hired he didn't know how to improv, or do comedy in a group setup. He was a streamer that did serious FPS type stuff at a competitive level. The reason Geoff is screaming at Alfredo in this video is because it happens at the end of the video and they are trying to wrap it up and end it on a high by low balling this previous joke at Alfredo to make funnies. Alfredo does not want to be there, he does not want to participate and is doing the cardinal sin in improv of just saying "No". Geoff is screaming at him to save the video because his employee is killing what is most likely more than an hour long video and more time than that to get it all setup and this new kid is bombing this content.

In the end Alfredo started going to improv classes and got better at doing comedy.

Ky is in the same boat. This right here is Ky making the same mistakes, the game is not what people tune into. Shes playing the game and rules and screams as Jack trys to convert her, that's not the point of the video. The point is to make jokes and comedy, don't sit there screeching about jack sucking your blood, let him convert you and try and make some content out of it.

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
This video here is part of the a large write up I wanted to make but decided not to go full retard on. To try and TLDR my thought it was when Alfredo was hired he didn't know how to improv, or do comedy in a group setup. He was a streamer that did serious FPS type stuff at a competitive level. The reason Geoff is screaming at Alfredo in this video is because it happens at the end of the video and they are trying to wrap it up and end it on a high by low balling this previous joke at Alfredo to make funnies. Alfredo does not want to be there, he does not want to participate and is doing the cardinal sin in improv of just saying "No". Geoff is screaming at him to save the video because his employee is killing what is most likely more than an hour long video and more time than that to get it all setup and this new kid is bombing this content.

In the end Alfredo started going to improv classes and got better at doing comedy.

Ky is in the same boat. This right here is Ky making the same mistakes, the game is not what people tune into. Shes playing the game and rules and screams as Jack trys to convert her, that's not the point of the video. The point is to make jokes and comedy, don't sit there screeching about jack sucking your blood, let him convert you and try and make some content out of it.
Alfredo went to improve classes? Did he drop out?
Granted that the only videos I see him in are gta and Minecraft now I haven't personally seen much of a change in him. He still doesn't want to be in Minecraft vids.

People actually criticising Ky in the comments. I bet they'll be called racist.
But there's still people there sucking fiona dick.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
Imagine actually watching modern day RT in any form. I don't know how anyone on this board can stomach that much shit without dying of sepsis.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine actually watching modern day RT in any form. I don't know how anyone on this board can stomach that much shit without dying of sepsis.
I haven't watched anything from RT since late 2018.
There was too much content to keep track of at the time that I tapped out.
Turns out I left at the right time.

Cactuar King

kiwifarms.net
I watched Camp Camp like a week ago. Credit where it’s due, Roosterteeth did good on that one.
Yeah, until they made it unnecessarily hard to watch. Season 3 was exclusive to their shit site for 3 years, and Season 4 is paywalled.
It was pretty good for the most part, but I remember rolling my eyes at one episode they did. 4 new campers transfer in, from Russia, North Korea, China and Kentucky, the three Communist campers hold Max hostage and start hunting for Campbell's secrets, but in the end its the one from Kentucky who gets them, and the characters straight up say something to the effect of Southerners are the real danger.