Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

ToddleDoddle

kiwifarms.net
Barbara did a Harley Quinn shoot for OF and shockingly she actually used a range of facial expressions this time, and even showed a bit more than usual. A few of the photos she has the shorts pulled down to show her ass in fishnets and a small lacey thong. It's still pretty tame but a lot more sexualized than her other stuff. Maybe she is finally opening up more to it.

ZerosFortuna

kiwifarms.net
What is up with Bruce appearing more and more often in Funhaus videos. And they're making bank on it:"BRUCE IS BACK" "BRUCE REJOINS" "BRUCE RETURNS"

JUST LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE.

Internet's Boyfriend

Whoa.
kiwifarms.net
Ray did it first and better.

View attachment 2620740
I skip his card unboxing streams because it just seems boring to me but admittedly they do have some good moments. This one is my favorite:

Also whatever cards he doesn't want to keep, him and Tina box them up and give them to kids around the neighborhood which is pretty nice of them. He's mentioned that they wanted to donate some to children's hospitals but cards are considered high touch items so they can't do it right now with corona going around.

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
I skip his card unboxing streams because it just seems boring to me but admittedly they do have some good moments. This one is my favorite:
That is insane, assuming that it isn't a repack.

For those of you who don't know each pokemon pack contains 10 cards and ships with 6 commons, 3 uncommons, and 1 rare card each. The fact that 5 of his 6 commons in that pack were the same card has got to be some Dream kind of mathematical improbability that I'll leave to someone smarter than me to figure out.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
People actually criticising Ky in the comments. I bet they'll be called racist.
But there's still people there sucking fiona dick.
They'll be banned soon. They're probably shocked that it's happening since they banned all the people who had something bad to say about sweet, innocent, Fiona who is absolutely the funniest person in the world if you aren't a racist woman hater according to this memo we got from corporate... I mean... that's what we in AH believe. Yes.

Cactuar King

kiwifarms.net
They'll be banned soon. They're probably shocked that it's happening since they banned all the people who had something bad to say about sweet, innocent, Fiona who is absolutely the funniest person in the world if you aren't a racist woman hater according to this memo we got from corporate... I mean... that's what we in AH believe. Yes.
Can't forget homophobic.

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
kiwifarms.net
What is up with Bruce appearing more and more often in Funhaus videos. And they're making bank on it:"BRUCE IS BACK" "BRUCE REJOINS" "BRUCE RETURNS"

It's almost like they know what the people want. Same when Ray came back for the Olympics.

Just wait for the invetiable circlejerk reddit thread of "anyone else think Ky is the funniest member" with comments clapping excitedly about how totally funny and not annoying the new members are.

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Lindsey alternates between tonguing Ky's asshole and making random noises.
Lindseys tounge is so far in Kys ass that Michael is jealous. A few Minecraft videos ago Ky was saying 'she' referring to Lindsey, Jeremy piped in a corrected Ky saying 'They' and Lindsey says......Ky can call me whatever she wants.
🙄🙄🙄
If you're going to be fake nonbinary at least remember that you said you are.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
Did she do that for Fiona as well? I'd noped out a little after she became a member.
I'm sure she simped for her but not to the point that it stuck out to me. Believe it or not but Fiona came across as far less insecure than Ky does. It's like every new POC woman that AH hires is somehow worse than the one before but in new and exciting ways.

Crescent Fresh

kiwifarms.net
Lindseys tounge is so far in Kys ass that Michael is jealous. A few Minecraft videos ago Ky was saying 'she' referring to Lindsey, Jeremy piped in a corrected Ky saying 'They' and Lindsey says......Ky can call me whatever she wants.
🙄🙄🙄
If you're going to be fake nonbinary at least remember that you said you are.
Considering Micheal’s previous noted interactions with Fiona…

How long until Micheal and Lindsay announce that they’re in an “open marriage” that just means both are swinging with Fiona and Ky?

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Considering Micheal’s previous noted interactions with Fiona…

How long until Micheal and Lindsay announce that they’re in an “open marriage” that just means both are swinging with Fiona and Ky?
That's implying somebody wants to fuck Lindsay, and despite evidence that it's happened I refuse to believe it.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
Barbara did a Harley Quinn shoot for OF and shockingly she actually used a range of facial expressions this time, and even showed a bit more than usual. A few of the photos she has the shorts pulled down to show her ass in fishnets and a small lacey thong. It's still pretty tame but a lot more sexualized than her other stuff. Maybe she is finally opening up more to it.
These were on twitter. They look better compared to her other shoots, but it might be too little too late.
FBrH5IkXEAA5zrY.jpg

FBrH5IjXMAABg5x.jpg

FBrH5IkX0AEqef0.jpg
Can't forget homophobic.
Oh yes, how could I forget. Silly me. It's not like she has anything else about her.

IneptRobot

Cheap! But not as cheap as your girlfriend...
kiwifarms.net

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net

I mean, what else can they do? They can't hire anyone new that'll be entertaining and FH was built off a small but recognisable group of people that fans were loyal to. And when compared to the other former members, he's the only one who left on "good" terms, without drama inside the group. It's easier to ask him to come back and star in some videos or old time's sake than to try and fix the sinking ship in the long term.

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Griffon's OnlyFans has taken a turn for the worse. I'm going to not post the pics here, but they're not hard to find. Essentially there's pics of her getting railed from behind by some skinny guy that looks a lot younger than her. Yikes.

EDIT upon further examination they are banging at a kitchen island right by the sink. There's a pic at their feet too and she's barefoot and he has shoes on.