Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Suikafag

MoguMogu intensifies
kiwifarms.net
I enjoyed watching Nomad.
Shame the show never got the chance to fully blossom.
Agreed, it was a great show. Just a shame it won’t ever continue, it had a lot of potential. Just a shame that potential will never be realized. (Besides most of the 2D animation crew are probably stuck on Death Battle animating Wiz and Boomstick anyways. Just a hunch though).

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
Thanks twitter, why would you do that to me?
View attachment 2648320

She doesn't go into detail. She was probably bored.
View attachment 2648323

Asking your simps won't get you a real answer.
Cue kickstarter for start up capital.
View attachment 2648336

I didn't know that but it makes so much sense.
View attachment 2648343
Getting Spoony Experiment flashbacks. The film is in the render queue you guys.
In case the funhaus crowd isn't aware, Adam has resurfaced.

View attachment 2649757
Not gonna lie, I'm stoked if he can pull off a comeback. Better give a shout out to Ryan Haywood for making this possible.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
It's coming... https://twitter.com/officialgenlock/status/1451622660094533637?s=21

47385AB1-2312-4503-8B11-9B0DEE680E8B.jpeg

Last edited:

coomer mcgee

kiwifarms.net
In case the funhaus crowd isn't aware, Adam has resurfaced.

View attachment 2649757
Honestly, while I enjoyed the hell out of the drama, I can't help but feel bad for him. Getting roped in with Ryan Haywood really made the leak seem so much more sinister than what it actually was - a fag leaking Adam's nudes. sounds like he's going to a Coomers Anonymous type group and he's in a better spot now, so I'll be really happy if he can come back to the Internet even just a little bit.

Sleazy Car Salesman

Believe me when I say that I will take your money
kiwifarms.net
Oh, that's be fucking funny. "Hey guys, sorry for fucking the females amongst you, but the pussy was easy though. Can I go back to playing games and flying retards out to hotels to rawdog behind my wife's back?"
Basically this, Ryan is in a weird position where everything he did is his fault but every girl he fucked is equally as guilty as he is.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Some are, like the ones that were his chat mods and whatever but some of them were lonely teenagers that he had manipulated. This is the really damning part I think
"Yeah, my wife is totally cool with fucking my fans because she doesn't ever fuck me herself."

Anyone that falls for that line is fucking stupid and shouldn't be excused from involvement.

Disc

A bucket is technically a type of disc
kiwifarms.net
I took a look at the Griffon Onlyfans pics. It's all pretty bad:
1: Picture of poorly-aged legs trying to pull off an orgasm equals pigeon-toed thing but somehow making her legs look not even human because of the bad angle
2: Mostly a picture of the satyr-fucking-a-redhead tat on her back. Because they really didn't think this through, they're not lined up on the counter she's leaning on so the posture is horrific, looking more like "drunken vomiting in the sink" than anything respectable.
3: Apparently her sex face is "I farted and got my brother in trouble for it". Though you can hardly tell that because her unwashed messy hair is covering 90% of her face because, again, she somehow manages to align her face, body and camera in the least appealing positions possible.

0/10 never again.