Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

Hann

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure it's gonna hit the Jones household the hardest; Lindsay is a useless fat fuck who no person in their right mind can tolerate for more than a day or so and she has absolutely nothing to offer. I wouldn't trust that whale to get a simple food order right.

As for Michael... i used to genuinely like the guy back when he gave 0 shits and had an actual spine. Just goes to show how much leftism ruins people. They have what... 2? 3? children?

They're fucked.

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
jesus christ, i don't know what's more pathetic, the people defending kay, or the people who treat ryan as some sort of ghost who will kill you if you say his name.
"He Who Must Not Be Named",
1638568565593.png

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure it's gonna hit the Jones household the hardest; Lindsay is a useless fat fuck who no person in their right mind can tolerate for more than a day or so and she has absolutely nothing to offer. I wouldn't trust that whale to get a simple food order right.

As for Michael... i used to genuinely like the guy back when he gave 0 shits and had an actual spine. Just goes to show how much leftism ruins people. They have what... 2? 3? children?

They're fucked.
2 children. But hey, they’re VAs in RWBY, so they should be fine. For now.

pephickshigh

Lives Rent Free in JimiHendrix's Head
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget that Lindsay decided to be a pluralist (they) she severely narrowed down her potential job prospects. If you aren't already a business that panders to that crap, you would be out of your mind to bring that level of professional victim toxicity into your company.

Hann

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget that Lindsay decided to be a pluralist (they) she severely narrowed down her potential job prospects. If you aren't already a business that panders to that crap, you would be out of your mind to bring that level of professional victim toxicity into your company.
Hard not to forget. I remember around the time she first announced it, Michael repeatedly referred to her as "she" during a stream (might have been RE:Village, I'm not sure) and the youtube comments "kindly" corrected him. I'm halfway convinced she chimped out later in private, probably making him grovel for forgiveness after she spent years deconstructing him into the shell of a person he is now.

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net
2 children. But hey, they’re VAs in RWBY, so they should be fine. For now.
Too bad Lindsay is a fucking terrible voice actress lmao. There's a reason why 99% of her credits are RT related. It's weird she's the only VA I've ever heard that makes someones voice squeakier as they age. Typically it's the other way around.

Micheals gotten work elsewhere at least. Shit even BARB got work elsewhere.
I don't watch their content anymore, and I haven't for awhile, but I must say I'm literally interested in what happens when the shell cracks and the Demons start flying out. There's got to be a bunch of dirt that RT has covered up considering even their fanbase calls them out for sweeping everything rug and not talking about it. I want to see who's going to start stabbing who first and see who did what as the remaining public faces of RT try to scramble and call out as much shit as they can to keep whatever semblance of fame they have.
I personally guarantee most of them plowed fans at the rate Ryan was doing it. Difference is, they stopped at a point.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net

Hard not to forget. I remember around the time she first announced it, Michael repeatedly referred to her as "she" during a stream (might have been RE:Village, I'm not sure) and the youtube comments "kindly" corrected him. I'm halfway convinced she chimped out later in private, probably making him grovel for forgiveness after she spent years deconstructing him into the shell of a person he is now.
I remember that. I don’t even think there was a big announcement or statement….though the left says they want to be in a world where that doesn’t need to be a thing.

ToddleDoddle

kiwifarms.net
I knew a guy who was stressed the fuck out because he kept unintentionally referring to two women claiming to be they/thems by female pronouns. He also said that their own boyfriends still refer to them by female pronouns. Probably happens a lot honestly.

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net

They're fucked.
Once RT goes under, Lindsay will continue being the fat slob she is, because nobody in their right mind would hire her.

Internet's Boyfriend

Whoa.
kiwifarms.net
Too bad the call wasn't in this version of Gavin's room. View attachment 2770985
I remember he said that he had those posters on his wall so his family wouldn't think he was gay.
Minecraft 500 is find the tower. Nothing new or inventive.
Only 5mins in and they did a clip show that wasn't even the best clips from the episodes they used. They just didn't have Ryan's voice in them 😁

Geoff: did you have any idea that when you were 13 that your life would go so poorly....
Ky (interrupting Geoff): ill be honest I didn't watch y'all when I was 13.
They all laugh ha ha ha

Ky didn't watch them right up to the moment she started work there.

Let's see how this episode goes. Can they fuck up a simple concept as find the tower.
Quick edit. All they have to do is find it and the game is over. So no battles to kill the person who gets to the tower first. So they did fuck it up.
I miss when they came up with really creative ways to play Find the Tower, like that episode where it was on Geoff's island in the sky and he'd dump lava on them when they tried to build up to him. IIRC when they finally got it down, Gavin buried it somewhere then died and forgot where it was.
If Lindsay doesn't choose to become a stay at home mom, I'm sure there's some woke internet content creator group who'll hire her for something. It won't be as big as RT and it'll probably be completely meaningless and boring but it'll be employment.
My impression of people who use dual (s)he/they pronouns is that they don't actually identify as anything but cis but they still want the woke points and attention that come with special pronouns. She probably doesn't even notice people "misgendering" her.

AnotherOne

kiwifarms.net
I know someone personally that Sjin used to hit up. She thought they were just friends at first until he kept trying to bang her at conventions no matter how many times she said no. Not the most offensive thing in the world but he was probably hitting up tons of fans for the same thing. Wish I had the screenshots that she had sent me

I'm not 100% sure but she might have been under 18 when they met the first time too
See this is why there should be a yogscast thread. Sjin hitting on fans was an open secret for years before the Yogs had their metoo moment.