Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Physics Ninja

kiwifarms.net
The most hilarious part of Lawrence is that when he left Funhaus after seeing how successful Bruce was at streaming, he claimed he wasn't "heading out to be a full streamer" and that we'd be seeing "big things from him." All he's done is stream on Twitch and have post menopausal outbursts on Twitter over the smallest of criticisms about things he likes or thinks is right.
To be fair he is doing something other than streaming, it just happens to be the exact same thing he was doing before. He even ripped off the name from his previous employer
1638805830442.png

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair he is doing something other than streaming, it just happens to be the exact same thing he was doing before. He even ripped off the name from his previous employer
That's just pathetic. Streaming yourself is one thing, because the audience wants to see you, and the experience they have is unique, or tries to be at least, cloning what made you successful before is just... sad.

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if they ever made any actual plans for Minecraft episode 500, or was the plan always "let the diversity hire ruin it"

I tried skipping around but every time Ky is either talking over people or asking irrelevant questions.

Seriously though, what a punch to the gut for the original fans.
They definitely planned on having Ky ruin the video.

manlikebigp

The Gardenhead knows my name
kiwifarms.net
On This week's episode of "what dumb shit goes on in our company outings", Chris shows his ineptitude in reading as he drags Gus and Ester around a podcast convention in search of... you guessed it, BOOZE.
God I bet Esther has some amazing gossip about everyone in RT. If her and Gus ever split up (seems unlikely, they seem like they were made for each other) then we can expect Gus's retirement plan to finally get put into action and a whole lot of shit coming out, I think.

Whaler

kiwifarms.net
I find that to be even worse than if he just stuck to streaming full time. He's going to be the next DSP, streaming to a hundred or so people while acting like he's the voice of gaming, isn't he?

BeepBoopBeepBoop

kiwifarms.net
Lawrence always had this condescending vibe to me for some reason. Like he thought he was better than everyone or something. I don’t know what made me feel that way, but it made me mildly dislike him for the most part.
He's the guy who's too afraid to say that all his opinions came from people on NeoGaf. He also very obviously shilled Funhaus on /v/, I think Funhaus even quoted a /v/ post about why Funhaus was going to decline because they unlike say Adam or Bruce neither James nor Lawrence were doing characters. James doing a bit was an extension of himself, Adam was always a bit of a nihilist, but the guy knew not to insult your audience without insulting yourself. I remember the Pilkington type guy who did the "One Dollar, One Hour" bit started to actually get attacked by Lawrence and James with some venom for thinking that you should at bare minimum get an hour of entertainment for every dollar.

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
So this is the first time I'm really seeing the office and no wonder they have shit audio and bad mixing. The whole thing is just open, no walls, high ceiling, you know perfect condition for recording sweet audio.
I think they need to edit the new motto. 'Loud is what we do because we've give up trying to make audio sound good so if we just shout you won't be able to hear the echo as much.'
Oh and a bunch of 30/40 years kicking around an inflatable ball, trying to destroy the ceiling. I wonder if the person who they are renting the office off actually watched the videos and sees how they are acting like 10 year olds?
If they ever leave this place, pre the company going under, I wonder what destruction they'll leave behind. What damaged have they recorded and decided not to show.
Screenshot_20211207_185722.jpg

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net
So this is the first time I'm really seeing the office and no wonder they have shit audio and bad mixing. The whole thing is just open, no walls, high ceiling, you know perfect condition for recording sweet audio.
I think they need to edit the new motto. 'Loud is what we do because we've give up trying to make audio sound good so if we just shout you won't be able to hear the echo as much.'
Oh and a bunch of 30/40 years kicking around an inflatable ball, trying to destroy the ceiling. I wonder if the person who they are renting the office off actually watched the videos and sees how they are acting like 10 year olds?
If they ever leave this place, pre the company going under, I wonder what destruction they'll leave behind. What damaged have they recorded and decided not to show.
View attachment 2781499
Just fix the damn ceiling. It shouldn't be that difficult.

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
kiwifarms.net
Lawrence reminding me why I couldn't stand the Dude Soup Podcast even when Funhaus was at it's peak. Dude is such a corporate dick rider. View attachment 2777196

Lawrence once again snarking about consumers and licking the corporate boot makes me think he's still hoping to get an actual job in the industry like Alannah rather than having to make crappy clickbait videos with 2011 thumbnails.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
lol someone made a petition to remove Fiona https://archive.md/sPCHN
I thought the loudness was because RT doesn’t do anything in terms of sound production. From what I’ve heard, Fiona just isn’t funny, has no chemistry with anybody, is thinking she’s entitled to success, and injects race into absolutely everything.

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2784185
Alright, which one of you went to the RT Subreddit and called Ky the naughty word?
Yeah, but everyone had problems with who ryan was (rightfully so), so all of them can go bye, right? Or is this just because the people being criticized this time are black and have vaginas? What is it with social media snowflakes wanting to have their cakes and fuck them too.

Also fuck off with the "family" bullshit. You fired 13% of your workforce without warning them beforehand, using Geoff as your mouthpiece to defend it and you abused your animation team for years and there have been reports of this as late as this year.