Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also fuck off with the "family" bullshit. You fired 13% of your workforce without warning them beforehand, using Geoff as your mouthpiece to defend it and you abused your animation team for years and there have been reports of this as late as this year.
I love how Barb pulls the family card now, but not when Mica, say what you will of her, gets non stop death threats for opening her mouth. It's only when people bitched about Fiona and a black man gets their neck squished that suddenly "we're family".

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
I love how Barb pulls the family card now, but not when Mica, say what you will of her, gets non stop death threats for opening her mouth. It's only when people bitched about Fiona and a black man gets their neck squished that suddenly "we're family".
That’s because Mica was the connections game. It didn’t work.

I like you Random Internet Person, but I kinda want to go back through this thread and get a count on how many times you've said RWBY.
Don’t blame me for that show being the one thing RT has going for it these days, and the seemingly only way it can get good press.

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
kiwifarms.net
And here is Fionas’ reply and all these people blowing smoke up her ass
https://archive.md/rwIVn

I think we've all seen this enough times, the twitter crying over a very small number of people being shitty and using it to bankroll yet another vanity project. I bet she just see dollar signs everytime shit like this happens, like Anita it's the only way she can stay relevant.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
God she has been reading Boogie's 'How to pity tweet for likes and asspats' book.

Shes breaking down after 29 people have signed, what will happen when it reaches 100.
I get the initial reaction can hurt, but at some point, you gotta stop wallowing in self-pity if you wanna make it as a creator....or you can just be Fiona and bring identity into everything.

Physics Ninja

kiwifarms.net
Lawrence once again snarking about consumers and licking the corporate boot makes me think he's still hoping to get an actual job in the industry like Alannah rather than having to make crappy clickbait videos with 2011 thumbnails.
As a straight white man in 2021? You're going to have to start sucking dick if you want even the slightest chance, Lawrence

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net
And here is Fionas’ reply and all these people blowing smoke up her ass
https://archive.md/rwIVn
Jesus she is fucking pathetic. Why not ask Ryan if he is okay about being removed from AH content? Also if a petition that has double digits in signatures when you are a minority employee of a woke company upsets you, you shouldn't be on camera. Are AH's views so low that 29 people constitute a large amount of their viewers.

She should be grateful that this is all she's getting. It could be so, so much worse, just ask Gavin, or even Micah. At least RT is sticking up for you, unlike her who was left to the wolves (not like that's a particularly bad thing, as that's the case for every YouTuber).

Tom Honks

kiwifarms.net
Jesus she is fucking pathetic. Why not ask Ryan if he is okay about being removed from AH content. Also if a petition that has double digits in signatures when you are a minority employee of a woke company upsets you, you shouldn't be on camera. Are AH's views so low that 29 people constitute a large amount of their viewers.

She should be grateful that this is all she's getting. It could be so, so much worse, just ask Gavin, or even Micah. At least RT is sticking up for you, unlike her who was left to the wolves (not like that's a particularly bad thing, as that's the case for every YouTuber).
Funny enough I tried looking for that petition and I couldn’t find it.