Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sup3r

kiwifarms.net
So it never got signed? Or was the cache done before it was signed?
The cache would've been from before it was signed. But the fact that it's gone means that this was overblown.

This whole petition business is just pathetic. People who should be able to handle worse are getting their panties in a twist over 30 people not liking someone. Compare it to Gavin who had someone break into his home and it's nothing. Even without that it is nothing, if 30 people are enough of your audience to grab your attention, then something is wrong.

Also the primary complaint is that she's too loud. Isn't that ky's whole gimmick?

Two-bit

kiwifarms.net
An interesting thread popped up on the RT subreddit. I'm sure it'll get deleted soon since it's not a thread ass kissing the diversity hires. I screencapped some of the more interesting takes from it.

screencapture-reddit-r-roosterteeth-comments-rcoq0g-made-a-chart-of-rts-top-10-mostviewed-yout...pngscreencapture-reddit-r-roosterteeth-comments-rcoq0g-made-a-chart-of-rts-top-10-mostviewed-yout...pngscreencapture-reddit-r-roosterteeth-comments-rcoq0g-made-a-chart-of-rts-top-10-mostviewed-yout...pngscreencapture-reddit-r-roosterteeth-comments-rcoq0g-made-a-chart-of-rts-top-10-mostviewed-yout...pngscreencapture-reddit-r-roosterteeth-comments-rcoq0g-made-a-chart-of-rts-top-10-mostviewed-yout...pngscreencapture-reddit-r-roosterteeth-comments-rcoq0g-made-a-chart-of-rts-top-10-mostviewed-yout...png

Last edited:

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net
An interesting thread popped up on the RT subreddit. I'm sure it'll get deleted soon since it's not a thread ass kissing the diversity hires. I screencapped some of the more interesting takes from it.
So the people that are left actually are willing to acknowledge things have nosedived over the years. I'm surprised. Figured whoever was left would be one of those folks that fall in line and scream about how things have never changed. Kinda wish this shit would speed up though. Death by a thousand cuts is only amusing if the cuts are as bad as the Haywood scandal.

Also, lmao at that idiot saying quality of content doesn't matter vs diversity of cast and people that don't like AH now are just mad white people got replaced. My favorite AH member was the Puerto Rican, bud and he's still out there making content I genuinely enjoy. Probably makes more money than RT at this point.

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net
He absolutely does
Checking back to those twitch earnings leaks, I forgot Ray was genuinely number 51 out of everyone on Twitch. I also recall he has 2 mortgages and a massive merch store, which I think he owns? (Framerate merch is his, right?) Rays out there absolutely fucking killing it now. Never would've guessed the guy that constantly joked about being a virgin and smoking weed would actually convert into such a massive success story.

ChefKiss

Autism Sommelier
kiwifarms.net
I find that to be even worse than if he just stuck to streaming full time. He's going to be the next DSP, streaming to a hundred or so people while acting like he's the voice of gaming, isn't he?

He already is, even his vods are barely breaking 1k views
I don't know who he thinks he's appealing to other than 4 pedos on resetera, the ironic gamer schtick doesnt work with being an actual streamer who actually plays games. It's for people who make videos titled "The hegemonic heteronomativity of patriarchal hierarchy systems in Yoshi's Cookie"

DimitryPidarBlyat

kiwifarms.net
Checking back to those twitch earnings leaks, I forgot Ray was genuinely number 51 out of everyone on Twitch. I also recall he has 2 mortgages and a massive merch store, which I think he owns? (Framerate merch is his, right?) Rays out there absolutely fucking killing it now. Never would've guessed the guy that constantly joked about being a virgin and smoking weed would actually convert into such a massive success story.
Yes, Ray owns Framerate Merch. Leaving RT was legit the best thing Ray has done. I remember his first stream, it was GTA 5, I remember him saying some years later that he was scared that streaming wasn't gonna work out, but on that stream he got three or four $1000+ donations. I was watching that live, and at that moment I knew he'll be alright and that he made the right choice. Now he's killing it. I'm happy for Ray.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
He owns his own his, and he's purchased and sold I think 2/3 other houses over the years. They were warehouses for his merch store, but once the operation became too big he had to sell the property and buy something bigger.

He has also mentioned that he has purchased miscellaneous buildings to rent out as supplemental income just in case he wakes up one day, turns on the stream and has 0 viewers.

Tom Honks

kiwifarms.net
He owns his own his, and he's purchased and sold I think 2/3 other houses over the years. They were warehouses for his merch store, but once the operation became too big he had to sell the property and buy something bigger.

He has also mentioned that he has purchased miscellaneous buildings to rent out as supplemental income just in case he wakes up one day, turns on the stream and has 0 viewers.
Just to add something else to this is the fact that ray also has weekly meetings (if I remember correctly) with his financial advisor about his money and maybe some stocks he has?

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Just to add something else to this is the fact that ray also has weekly meetings (if I remember correctly) with his financial advisor about his money and maybe some stocks he has?
He says that he doesn't understand a fucking word of what's going on, and has his wife retell him everything afterwards like he's five.

Bookmark Cuck

Submissive and Breedable.
kiwifarms.net
He says that he doesn't understand a fucking word of what's going on, and has his wife retell him everything afterwards like he's five.
Say what you want about Ray but that's legit one of the most intelligent things I've seen someone do in years, I don't know how many people even here would get someone to explain stuff like that in a way they could understand when it comes to money.

Puerto Rico pride!

manlikebigp

The Gardenhead knows my name
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2788956View attachment 2788923View attachment 2788924View attachment 2788925View attachment 2788926View attachment 2788927
The person saying "Geoff is AH " gets it, I think. AH was so successful and entertaining because the people all worked so well together, this is lost when you rotate people in and out constantly to try to appeal to the audience, any chemistry that results of it (which is rare lol) will feel forced.
And, let's be real. 90% of the RT people have made no impact and are completely forgettable. When I think "Rooster Teeth", I think Burnie, Gus, Joel, Matt, Geoff, Jack, Gavin, Ray, Ryan, Michael, Lindsay, Barbara, Monty, Brandon, Jeremy, Miles and Kerry. Maybe a few obvious ones are slipping my mind right now but I'm sure most of you wouldn't have a list that was much bigger. And compare that to how many on-camera employees RT has had over the years, it's obvious how many just don't work.

LecherousGranolaBar

kiwifarms.net
The person saying "Geoff is AH " gets it, I think. AH was so successful and entertaining because the people all worked so well together, this is lost when you rotate people in and out constantly to try to appeal to the audience, any chemistry that results of it (which is rare lol) will feel forced.
AH also worked because the people they brought into AH were already making meaningful contributions to the website/internet as a whole.

AH was started by Geoff, obviously. Voice of Griff wanting to do his own thing within RT. Geoff hired Jack. I forget Jacks exact origins, admittedly. Gavin had already worked with RT before and was a mega fan of theirs so he got brought in too.

Then they brought in Micheal, who got there because Burnie and Geoff loved his Crackdown Rage videos. (Which were funny as fuck) Ray earned his spot by constantly making achievement guides for the site and Ryan came on last because they needed a tech guy and it turned out he had some pretty good presence when he was brought in for that Mari-0 LP. This continued up to Jeremy and Matt. Thereafter is when they just started throwing in randoms and hoping for the best.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2788956View attachment 2788923View attachment 2788924View attachment 2788925View attachment 2788926View attachment 2788927
Finally on desktop so I could read this dreg.

I like how they started off unbiased and neutral with concern about RT/AH performance, and slowly trailed off to racism is hurting the company (except it totally isn't because those bigots were never wanted) and tons of white people have left the company (except that's good because muh diversity).

Gonna say this real loud for the retards in the back;
Nobody gives a flying shit if AH is full white people, racially diverse or gender special'd to the gills, they want content that is interesting and fun. Listening to people bitch about easily ignore-able racism/sexism while everybody tongues their asshole is not fun.