Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net
Finally on desktop so I could read this dreg.

I like how they started off unbiased and neutral with concern about RT/AH performance, and slowly trailed off to racism is hurting the company (except it totally isn't because those bigots were never wanted) and tons of white people have left the company (except that's good because muh diversity).

Gonna say this real loud for the retards in the back;
Nobody gives a flying shit if AH is full white people, racially diverse or gender special'd to the gills, they want content that is interesting and fun. Listening to people bitch about easily ignore-able racism/sexism while everybody tongues their asshole is not fun.
That last paragraph completely nails it. We don't care what they look like or what their sexuality is. We just want them to be entertaining, and not complain about racism every five seconds.

ZeWotah

kiwifarms.net
Looking at that reddit thread I find it funny and somewhat symbolic that the last viral video rt ever made (Uno: The Movie) was recorded a few hours before the notorious 2016. election took place.
That night Trump ended up pulling an upset win and it changed everything. I don't know if this whole thread would even exist if the political and social landscape didn't become such a shitshow over the past 5 years. Maybe it would've all been like this regardless. Who knows?
At the end of the day it's funny seeing these former edgy geeks try and fail to navigate their way trough all this madness for our own entertainment. And of course the entertainment of their deranged dwindling fanbase who somehow still placebo themselves into enjoying the shitty content they put out.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
Racism is: I do not like Presenter X because they are black

Racism is not: I do not like Presenter X because they are obnoxious/not funny/not gelling with other on camera talent

They know the truth:
OfficeRT.jpg

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Looking at that reddit thread I find it funny and somewhat symbolic that the last viral video rt ever made (Uno: The Movie) was recorded a few hours before the notorious 2016. election took place.
That night Trump ended up pulling an upset win and it changed everything. I don't know if this whole thread would even exist if the political and social landscape didn't become such a shitshow over the past 5 years. Maybe it would've all been like this regardless. Who knows?
At the end of the day it's funny seeing these former edgy geeks try and fail to navigate their way trough all this madness for our own entertainment. And of course the entertainment of their deranged dwindling fanbase who somehow still placebo themselves into enjoying the shitty content they put out.
I think it’d be the same way, mainly because a Hillary win would see them push away right wing viewers over the incredible smugness over every little thing Hillary did. The other part of the problem was the crew just keeping their frat boy ways well after people would have settled down and had kids. And then there’s RWBY’s quality falling off a cliff.

ShirtNinja

kiwifarms.net
Look, all the problems Rooster Teeth faced during 2019 to present would have probably happened regardless who was president.
The seeds for the ongoing dumpster fire were already planted, so it no longer became a matter of "if" but a matter of "when."
I thought Bernie had at least a somewhat reasonable take on life.
You think it would have still happend if he was still President of RT? Or was selling off to Fullscreen the death knell?

ServingCake

kiwifarms.net
Look, all the problems Rooster Teeth faced during 2019 to present would have probably happened regardless who was president.
The seeds for the ongoing dumpster fire were already planted, so it no longer became a matter of "if" but a matter of "when."
Y'know Ryan's thingamabob started in 2017 so it's entirely possible he saw a guy who said "grab em by the pussy" become president and just decided to go buck wild with it thinking he too could become president one day.

An Ghost

I'm gonna berst a gherst
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My SO put on a newer video while we painted our toenails. It was a prop hunt game stream with Michal, Lindsay, Matt, Ky, and another guest black girl BK.
It's unbelievable how annoying Ky is when you have another black chick to compare her to. I could barely understand what she was saying. And also how terrible she is at the game. Michael and Matt having a close call stand off is interesting and tense. Ky flailing around helplesslly is not. I can't confirm it, but I think she opted for a controller over mouse and keyboard.
Streaming with multiple people like that is a terrible format because it seems to be one person at a switch board jumping between their views. Its a guarantee you're never actually focused on what's exciting.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
My SO put on a newer video while we painted our toenails. It was a prop hunt game stream with Michal, Lindsay, Matt, Ky, and another guest black girl BK.
It's unbelievable how annoying Ky is when you have another black chick to compare her to. I could barely understand what she was saying. And also how terrible she is at the game. Michael and Matt having a close call stand off is interesting and tense. Ky flailing around helplesslly is not. I can't confirm it, but I think she opted for a controller over mouse and keyboard.
Streaming with multiple people like that is a terrible format because it seems to be one person at a switch board jumping between their views. Its a guarantee you're never actually focused on what's exciting.
It was a stream and they were jumping perspectives? That's sheer incompetence.

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net
Ky can't act like a normal human being. But if you call her out on it, she'll pull the race card.

AuxPersonality

kiwifarms.net
I like BK, I think she has the most potential of new hires. I think she understands comedy in a group setting and good at improv.

Just loaded up their new Mario party video. Fuck the audio is bad, every ones audio is bad. They used to use on body mics, what are they called larps? And a shotgun mic as backup.

Michael is talking straight into one of their desk mics and man it sucks. This must be a stream because every ones audio tracks are on top of each other and its a fucking mess.