Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net
I've not followed him at all since he split from Funhaus, and now I'm intrigued. What's he been doing to start the flatspin?
was over a year go i really checked in on him so shit might have changed a bit since.

the thread in question. just scroll down and you'll find FHbruce, which is still the handle he goes by oddly enough.

though it seems to have simmered down. he still seems miserable in streams, being pissy at the chat and passive aggressively hovering over at the funhaus reddit, but its definitely calmer now.

FishermanThree

kiwifarms.net
was over a year go i really checked in on him so shit might have changed a bit since.

the thread in question. just scroll down and you'll find FHbruce, which is still the handle he goes by oddly enough.

though it seems to have simmered down. he still seems miserable in streams, being pissy at the chat and passive aggressively hovering over at the funhaus reddit, but its definitely calmer now.
I expected this kind of response from Lawrence.

BigThaiGreenCurry

kiwifarms.net

Jesus, the guy makes millions per year off Twitch and is clearly depressed as fuck.

Reading how he speaks, just makes me respect Asmongold very slightly more. He will just stop streaming and fuck off from making content if he feels like shit.

Hagfish

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, the guy makes millions per year off Twitch and is clearly depressed as fuck.

Reading how he speaks, just makes me respect Asmongold very slightly more. He will just stop streaming and fuck off from making content if he feels like shit.
Most comedians and on-stage entertainers dont even try to entertain for more than an hour. imagine sitting there, in the dark, trying to entertain both through commentary and via a game for 4-8 hours or however long fuckers may stream.
Your attention is divided, and to make matters worse: if you fuck up in the game, people will tune out and you'll get Pissy. if you fuck up a joke or sit there in silence for too long, people will tune out and you just get left feeling sad.

Just because you're funny in an edited down 20 minute when playing a game with friends in a brightly-lit office doesn't mean you can pull the same trick on your own without accompaniment for over an hour in the lonely dark accompanied by little else but a autistic and toneless (literally toneless because its just text) chat.

Legit the only person i can think of who manages to maintain a vaguely similiar level of energy both in his edited videos as in his streams is General Sam, and i think the keyword is that he actually puts in effort into both out of passion.

ToddleDoddle

kiwifarms.net

Didn't Bruce throw a big fit on a FH podcast over the audience disagreeing with him on Game of Thrones or something? Don't think that is necessarily abnormal for Bruce. Just a side of him he lets slip out from time to time.

FishermanThree

kiwifarms.net
Didn't Bruce throw a big fit on a FH podcast over the audience disagreeing with him on Game of Thrones or something? Don't think that is necessarily abnormal for Bruce. Just a side of him he lets slip out from time to time.
I remember when him and AH Michael had a dispute over "working instead of playing games", and I don't know which side was more sad:
  • AH that use their "editors" despite their videos being 45 minutes of mostly unedited unfunny gibberish
  • Funhaus editing their own videos and having good editors with the result of 15-20 minutes video of comedy, but that according to both Ray and Charlie (Cr1TiKaL) they go into 'full work mode' until it's time for a video, where they leave hibernation and start being funny
Bruce was always a pissy manbaby.

McMitch4kf

kiwifarms.net
I remember when him and AH Michael had a dispute over "working instead of playing games", and I don't know which side was more sad:
  • AH that use their "editors" despite their videos being 45 minutes of mostly unedited unfunny gibberish
  • Funhaus editing their own videos and having good editors with the result of 15-20 minutes video of comedy, but that according to both Ray and Charlie (Cr1TiKaL) they go into 'full work mode' until it's time for a video, where they leave hibernation and start being funny
The latter is and was more sustainable and is kind of how a lot of performers operate. The former is why RT offices have to be a hell’s ape to actually work in.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
didn't see this mentioned but i've been watching Peacemaker every time i do each episode has a fat

"BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE COMPANION PODCAST WITH FIONA NOVA AND IFY ANOFIDANSDINAINFANF"

and I honestly can't imagine anything i'd like to do less.
Any time a series puts out a "companion" piece huffing their own farts like that CRWBY shit (started and stopped after 12 episodes and was lucky if it broke 30k views), I know that it's not fucking worth watching.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember AH making jokes about that during the AH vs Funhaus Death by Daylight videos.

In which Ryan was the killer and took them all out.

EDIT: and the videos are still up, surprisingly. But not the fan edit where they put the videos together into one.

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
kiwifarms.net
You'd never know it from the thumbnail but their latest minecraft video is kind of a remake of their old clouds game. Tried watching it except Lindsey is running things so it takes 15 minutes (in a 40 minute video mind you) for the game to actually start. I gave up and just skipped to the end. It's not entertaining anymore, it just feels obligatory,

Screenshot_20220115-205526_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220115-205557_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220115-205611_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220115-205623_Brave.jpg

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
You'd never know it from the thumbnail but their latest minecraft video is kind of a remake of their old clouds game. Tried watching it except Lindsey is running things so it takes 15 minutes (in a 40 minute video mind you) for the game to actually start. I gave up and just skipped to the end. It's not entertaining anymore, it just feels obligatory,

Bunch of fucking racists/misogynists trying to enforce their white supremacy. How dare they want content to not be boring as fuck and filled with just people making noises at each other.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net

highlighting a minor comment on PukeRobot's reddit post. Why the hell is Lindsey still the one in charge of creating these mini-games?

Even back when she wasn't running the show (and AH was still okay) every single one of her mini game ideas fell the fuck apart because she didn't bother to think through the rules and mechanics of her games. It doesn't help that she seems completely incapable of creating a quick patch rule to fix glaring problems with the game as they are playing it.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It’ll never top Gavin winning Clouds for Ray by putting the tower in the wrong spot.

Last edited:

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
highlighting a minor comment on PukeRobot's reddit post. Why the hell is Lindsey still the one in charge of creating these mini-games?

Even back when she wasn't running the show (and AH was still okay) every single one of her mini game ideas fell the fuck apart because she didn't bother to think through the rules and mechanics of her games. It doesn't help that she seems completely incapable of creating a quick patch rule to fix glaring problems with the game as they are playing it.
They need to make sure they aren't seen as misogynists and Lindsay's the only one of the girls who actually gives a fuck. Can you really see Fiona or Ky putting in the effort that Lindsay does?