Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy. Currently being sued.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

When was the last time RvB was good?

• Before RWBY

Votes: 61 62.9%
  • Season 10

Votes: 22 22.7%
  • Season 11

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 12

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Season 13

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Season 14

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Before RvB Zero

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

batigol

kiwifarms.net
Can someone more intelligent than me, please explain to me. Why the fuck does mica 2 have to go all the way to France just to film a dyke on a horse? I know people with performing arts degrees all think that France is some magical place of love and beauty when its just niggers with a French accent. Why doesn't she just fly the French to her if she is so desperate to have them?

She's a French national. What's better than having someone else pay for your shitty vanity project? Having someone pay for you to go on vacation and make your shitty vanity project!

FatSlobbe

kiwifarms.net
She's a French national. What's better than having someone else pay for your shitty vanity project? Having someone pay for you to go on vacation and make your shitty vanity project!
I thought she was Italian/African and went to a French school?

FishermanThree

kiwifarms.net
Trevor, the dude who is currently running AH into the ground and already ran that absolute disaster spin off channel "game kids" into the dirt.
I know who Trevor is. I just don't consider him a RT member worth of notice...
Ray's reaction to learning Trevor was in charge is still funny:

...as Ray did.
I thought she was Italian/African and went to a French school?
She was born in Genoa, Italy. Seaside city, quite a shithole in some places, been there more times than I can count, but she says that she's half French.
1652516576016.png

Wait, she's younger than Ky?

Bookmark Cuck

Submissive and Breedable.
kiwifarms.net

...as Ray did.

She was born in Genoa, Italy. Seaside city, quite a shithole in some places, been there more times than I can count, but she says that she's half French.
View attachment 3280537
"Her "Father"" What a complete and utter cunt. Besides the only Swords she's a lesbian of are the swords she swallowed to get her job.

Cactuar King

kiwifarms.net

...as Ray did.

View attachment 3280537
So she did move to the states when she was a kid, I thought I might have been mistaken about that. So she’s not really a foreigner like she pretends to be.

And why is father in quotes?

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20220514_122438_com.twitter.android_edit_110727490180498.jpg

So Ray celebrated the series that helped Rooster Teeth keep going and allow it to become the shadow of its former self it is today. And what did RT do?
Fuck all. Which is bullshit because their pinned tweet is the Minecraft series that breaks Mojangs rules about all videos should be free to watch.
It's shit that you can't contact mojang. Wanted to report them for doing that 😁

Sexyphobe

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3280779

So Ray celebrated the series that helped Rooster Teeth keep going and allow it to become the shadow of its former self it is today. And what did RT do?
Fuck all. Which is bullshit because their pinned tweet is the Minecraft series that breaks Mojangs rules about all videos should be free to watch.
It's shit that you can't contact mojang. Wanted to report them for doing that 😁
Pissing off Mojang is certainly an interesting strategy. Especially since they're owned by Microsoft who they've always collaborated with with Bungie/343/Halo.

Mojang probably won't do anything, but if they did and it screwed them out of further MS partnerships, it'd be very entertaining for the lads in this thread.

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
So she did move to the states when she was a kid, I thought I might have been mistaken about that. So she’s not really a foreigner like she pretends to be.

And why is father in quotes?
Bad terms, stepfather she doesn’t accept, biological dad walked out, rebellious phase, Take your pick.

...as Ray did.

View attachment 3280537
Official Sword Lesbian. What college undergrad shit is this?

NanoSpiderCatcher

kiwifarms.net
Has anybody watched that 6hr vid of Ray reacting to his old content?
During a rewatch of Wipeout he says about how they used to make everything the same, the brightness, audio etc so it's not jarring for the viewers.
It seems that AH forgot to keep doing that 😎

FishermanThree

kiwifarms.net
During a rewatch of Wipeout he says about how they used to make everything the same, the brightness, audio etc so it's not jarring for the viewers.
I did take a look at that again, and yeah, his overall opinion on RT and AH is that things went sideways.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
I only skimmed it but a lot of his critiques seemed to be pretty light on current RT/AH

Gondola Enjoyer

kiwifarms.net
A French school. In New York. Of all the stupid and pretentious things.
Really makes you think how diversifying means you go from a bunch of guys and girl from different walks of life and different life experiences, to exclusively hiring filthy rich black girls who have absolutely no life experience other than finishing a worthless college, which probably cost more to enroll than a regular middle-class person earns in ten years.

batigol

kiwifarms.net
Really makes you think how diversifying means you go from a bunch of guys and girl from different walks of life and different life experiences, to exclusively hiring filthy rich black girls who have absolutely no life experience other than finishing a worthless college, which probably cost more to enroll than a regular middle-class person earns in ten years.

Ages ago I looked it up and the school in New York was around $50,000 p/a tuition.