Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - "Comedy" network and its money burning subsidiaries, now on a permanently sinking ship, plugging their holes with podcasts, crappy animated shows, a fuck ton of booze, and colored monkeys. Now with more dick pics then anyone asked for.

IneptRobot

Frosty Pookie Eddie Eddie
kiwifarms.net
Since it's a general thread and I've just dug this up for unrelated reasons let us not forget that Jack, the resident political screecher, doesn't even know which American party is which.

Background: The game basically drops a clue and asks "Is this clue the answer for x or y" and Jack didn't even know which party had the symbol of a donkey despite hollering from the rooftops about politics since 2015.

Pizdec

You're always under surveillance.
kiwifarms.net
Since it's a general thread and I've just dug this up for unrelated reasons let us not forget that Jack, the resident political screecher, doesn't even know which American party is which.

Background: The game basically drops a clue and asks "Is this clue the answer for x or y" and Jack didn't even know which party had the symbol of a donkey despite hollering from the rooftops about politics since 2015.
Imagine being a screeching SJW but forgetting the animal aligned with your party. What a fucking joke.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being a screeching SJW but forgetting the animal aligned with your party. What a fucking joke.
This is pathetic. If I was even faking being a partisan of some political party just to troll people I would at least learn something about them first. Perfect example of these fuckers not even caring the least about the politics of foreign countries they seek to interfere in.

I have no idea who this even is though. I just realized they might actually be American.

IneptRobot

Frosty Pookie Eddie Eddie
kiwifarms.net
This is pathetic. If I was even faking being a partisan of some political party just to troll people I would at least learn something about them first. Perfect example of these fuckers not even caring the least about the politics of foreign countries they seek to interfere in.

I have no idea who this even is though. I just realized they might actually be American.
Barring a single brit they are all American. Jack, the only one who got the question wrong is often flamed and criticised for bringing up politics in unrelated videos.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Barring a single brit they are all American. Jack, the only one who got the question wrong is often flamed and criticised for bringing up politics in unrelated videos.
Prove it. I refuse to believe the donkey/elephant thing isn't understood by a fanatical leftist.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
Its hilarious how woke morons keep pushing AOC. She is the least relatable, most annoying and most clearly mentally deficient person within the DNC who is wildly unpopular with a vast majority of Americans. It doesn't matter to these brianlets though because you get reddit karma when you post her doing anything.

Its hilarious how woke morons keep pushing AOC. She is the least relatable, most annoying and most clearly mentally deficient person within the DNC who is wildly unpopular with a vast majority of Americans. It doesn't matter to these brianlets though because you get reddit karma when you post her doing anything.
It’s because she’s the perceived “new era of American politics” to them. AOC and #TheSquad present the economics that attracted them to Bernie Sanders and combines it with a social justice platform that every blue check mark pushes for these days. She’s 31 now, so if she’s still around by 2024 and 2028 there’ll most likely be a mad push to have her become President.

Effluvium

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
It’s because she’s the perceived “new era of American politics” to them. AOC and #TheSquad present the economics that attracted them to Bernie Sanders and combines it with a social justice platform that every blue check mark pushes for these days. She’s 31 now, so if she’s still around by 2024 and 2028 there’ll most likely be a mad push to have her become President.
Provided she isn't ousted from politics and ultimately forgotten.

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking christ, I'd rather kill myself than listen to any amount of a podcast about "YoU sHoUlD vOtE"
I don't know what you mean.
You don't go to people who play video games all day to get preached to about world events and how you should behave and whatnot?

They probably aren't self aware enough to realize even though they aren't super rich and famous, the above clip is still talking about them.

• Agree
Reactions: Effluvium