Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - "Comedy" network and its money burning subsidiaries, now on a permanently sinking ship, plugging their holes with podcasts, crappy animated shows, a fuck ton of booze, and colored monkeys. Now with more dick pics then anyone asked for.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
Unrelated, but what are y'alls thoughts on the David Dreger stuff that Fragger posted about on the RT site? It seems really fucking weird to post that on the RT site proper and not anywhere else; wouldn't he have known they'd take it down, or force him to do so? If it's true, Jack and Geoff both covered up a felony and got away with it, which is... well, par for the course for RT now, apparently. But still pretty fucked up.

• Informative
Reactions: Effluvium

Effluvium

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
Unrelated, but what are y'alls thoughts on the David Dreger stuff that Fragger posted about on the RT site? It seems really fucking weird to post that on the RT site proper and not anywhere else; wouldn't he have known they'd take it down, or force him to do so? If it's true, Jack and Geoff both covered up a felony and got away with it, which is... well, par for the course for RT now, apparently. But still pretty fucked up.
Well, considering the company is burning bridges at a sluggishly painful rate, why not pour gasoline on it?

But, in all seriousness, do we at least have an archive of it?

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
Well, considering the company is burning bridges at a sluggishly painful rate, why not pour gasoline on it?

Yeah, there's a great (and long) comment that was made about it here, archive included. He also posted about this on Tumblr, looks like.

• Informative

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

@AnOminous found the tumblr version of Fragger's post (and its archive). I didn't have it at the time, but I did find a tumblr post responding to Fragger's RT blog post.
I remember reading the original about 3-4 years ago and I was like "WTF?!"
It's very surprising to me that there were no YouTube videos or articles regarding what Fragger's revaltions about Dreger, though.
Only a couple of reddit posts.
Perhaps it was because the RT community was still reeling from Monty's death that Fragger's statements about Dawson went almost unnoticed.

• Informative
What's this in reference to?
Someone on Discord described it like this:

RT gives influencers free stuff which the influencer talks about to generate interest in that stuff. By law, from what I understand, if they are given it for free in exchange for promotion of the stuff, they must disclose this. The post is complaining about RT not doing enough to ensure the influencers it does this with are abiding by that law.

Effluvium

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
You underestimate the dedication of the RT fan base . And RT overestimates how much they have to offer people to grab their interest outside of RWBY.

Looks like they can't offer much, given who they're picking up as employees. Not even to be a dick, but who the hell is that girl? I've never heard of her before, and yet she's somehow a huge Youtuber AND verified?

• Thunk-Provoking

yasscat

picture a cat that is also a bumblebee
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net