Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - "Comedy" network and its money burning subsidiaries, now on a permanently sinking ship, plugging their holes with podcasts, crappy animated shows, a fuck ton of booze, and colored monkeys. Now with more dick pics then anyone asked for.

It's a rebuild of the old app. They've had a streaming app for a while, but it fell into disrepair a couple of years ago. I'm actually pretty excited to be able to watch the Theater Mode episodes on an actual tv.
Like I said, Warner Media is looking to trim fat and RWBY is about to start another season. It's the time of year for RT to put its best foot forward.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a rebuild of the old app. They've had a streaming app for a while, but it fell into disrepair a couple of years ago. I'm actually pretty excited to be able to watch the Theater Mode episodes on an actual tv.
Too bad some of them are probably gonna be deleted since Ryan is in them.

• Feels
Reactions: yasscat

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
How are they related to Rooster Teeth?
Meg Turney is a thot.
Meg is probably cucking fucking Gavin Free.
Gavin works for RoosterTeeth.

Granted there's a level of separation between them since she quit, a link still exists.

Edit: Occurs to me you missed that someone posted Meg Turney's onlyfans content, and Null has since deleted it. Shit.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meg Turney is a thot.
Meg is probably cucking fucking Gavin Free.
Gavin works for RoosterTeeth.

Granted there's a level of separation between them since she quit, a link still exists.

Edit: Occurs to me you missed that someone posted Meg Turney's onlyfans content, and Null has since deleted it. Shit.
That was the context I didn't know.
If someone had said "Meg Turney's OnlyFans account," then I would have understood immediately.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry @Null, I suggested he posted her only fans stuff here instead of Jessica nigri's thread since Meg Turney has been discussed here as Gavin's girlfriend and an ex RT employee who is still occasionally in their content.

Pizdec

You're always under surveillance.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this has to do with the Ryan purge, or RWBY purge, but

purgin.PNG

They do know that deleting videos destroys your searchability, right?

ETA:

Oh hey a podcast with Bernie in it, I hope I can li-
paywalled.PNG

....Fuck you guys. Another RTAA that's just to plug their dying paywalled site.

Last edited:

Effluvium

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
They're banking on their paypigs caring more about supporting them than themselves.
I mean, DSP still has consistent donors and some of them are even aware he blows it all on sweaty gacha men.

edit: fuck autocorrect
Is that before, or after, mommy and daddy take away the credit card? These fuckers deserve each other.