Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

Although honestly you're not missing much from it.
From the comments:
Screenshot(1).png

Oh you sweet summer child, the amount of games they actually improve at when it's a game one of them doesn't regularly play is small.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
Gee, if only there was a mechanic where you could look down sights for accurate aiming. STOP BEING RETARDED.

I love Killing Floor, and every time they'd play it I'd make it about 3 minutes before their incompetence and not knowing what to do would piss me off.

Because it worked so well for Disney Star Wars!

Another questionable business decision that I'm periodically reminded of is their RouLets Play series which isn't First only but is website exclusive. Because that works to drive traffic to their site?

Although honestly you're not missing much from it.

I honestly don't gatekeep much but Fiona's moaning about the lack of crosshairs was infuriating. Bitch, you don't contribute anyway so either get gud or go back to Animal Crossing.

I rememeber a Mario Party RouLets Play they did, Jack was a pissy little bitch the whole time. He kept button spamming through the minigame tutorials so the others had no idea what to do, then when it was ending he walked up and shut off the game. He was such a baby.
And the sad thing is, he's still better than that little creep, Fiona. At least Jack can be funny, sometimes.

I rememeber a Mario Party RouLets Play they did, Jack was a pissy little bitch the whole time. He kept button spamming through the minigame tutorials so the others had no idea what to do, then when it was ending he walked up and shut off the game. He was such a baby.
And the sad thing is, he's still better than that little creep, Fiona. At least Jack can be funny, sometimes.
Old perpetually butthurt Jack used to piss me off a good bit. Like when Gavin would decide, "THIS VIDEO IS BORING, I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING RETARD".

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
Old perpetually butthurt Jack used to piss me off a good bit. Like when Gavin would decide, "THIS VIDEO IS BORING, I'M GOING TO BE A FUCKING RETARD".
Back when I watched during the OG days, Jack definitely felt like the one that added the least to the videos. I guess he was meant to fill the straight man role but he wasn't very good at it. Getting legit angry like he does is a mood killer, where as Michael's version of angry would get everybody going.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
Back when I watched during the OG days, Jack definitely felt like the one that added the least to the videos. I guess he was meant to fill the straight man role but he wasn't very good at it. Getting legit angry like he does is a mood killer, where as Michael's version of angry would get everybody going.
Jack always felt like such a buzzkill unless you went and made him the ass of your joke, like when Ray killed him in one of the Minecraft Lets Plays, or when he at least had an interesting story, like when he worked for a conservative radio station that wanted to cure the gays. Michael's anger however, was defo a catalyst to making a meh video good when the AH Crew used that energy to do something creative, be it for or against Michael.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
Jack always felt like such a buzzkill unless you went and made him the ass of your joke, like when Ray killed him in one of the Minecraft Lets Plays, or when he at least had an interesting story, like when he worked for a conservative radio station that wanted to cure the gays. Michael's anger however, was defo a catalyst to making a meh video good when the AH Crew used that energy to do something creative, be it for or against Michael.

I only remember Jack himself making me laugh twice. Once was in the "find the tower" let's play, where Gavin had the tower and Jack tried to surprise attack him, so he jumped out from behind something and yelled "surprise motherfucker," only to immediately fall into a hole in the ground. The other time was in another Minecraft let's play very early on, where Jack came in late. They'd been poking fun at him pretty much the whole time, saying he was way funnier that day than ever before, so it was pretty fucking hysterical when he walked in and immediately shoved Gavin out of his chair so he could sit down. Gavin storming out of the room and slamming the door really made it for me. I know it was a dick move and he shouldn't have done it, but Gavin was SO annoying in those early videos that it's really hard for me to blame him :story:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
I only remember Jack himself making me laugh twice. Once was in the "find the tower" let's play, where Gavin had the tower and Jack tried to surprise attack him, so he jumped out from behind something and yelled "surprise motherfucker," only to immediately fall into a hole in the ground. The other time was in another Minecraft let's play very early on, where Jack came in late.
That was one of the moments captured in the Let's Play Museum in episode 400 of Let's Play Minecraft.

Your NSA Handler

Glowing. Watching. Laughing.
I only remember Jack himself making me laugh twice. Once was in the "find the tower" let's play, where Gavin had the tower and Jack tried to surprise attack him, so he jumped out from behind something and yelled "surprise motherfucker," only to immediately fall into a hole in the ground. The other time was in another Minecraft let's play very early on, where Jack came in late. They'd been poking fun at him pretty much the whole time, saying he was way funnier that day than ever before, so it was pretty fucking hysterical when he walked in and immediately shoved Gavin out of his chair so he could sit down. Gavin storming out of the room and slamming the door really made it for me. I know it was a dick move and he shouldn't have done it, but Gavin was SO annoying in those early videos that it's really hard for me to blame him :story:
My fucking favorite was when they find Gavin's secret trophy room and Jack just goes "Do you have a letter from your mom in here, too?" and Geoff just starts scream laughing.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
My fucking favorite was when they find Gavin's secret trophy room and Jack just goes "Do you have a letter from your mom in here, too?" and Geoff just starts scream laughing.
Man, more than anything, I miss when Geoff was able to play with them. Dude just enjoyed fucking around with the group so much that it was hard not to find it fun to watch. I remember a lot of people got pissed off at Geoff when he kept trolling the group in the Mario WiiU videos with the blocks, but Geoff’s obviously glee at fucking everyone over fucking killed me.

Last edited:

Your NSA Handler

Glowing. Watching. Laughing.
Man, more than anything, I miss when Geoff was able to play with them. Dude just enjoyed fucking around with the group so much that it was hard to find it fun to watch. I remember a lot of people got pissed off at Geoff when he kept trolling the group in the Mario WiiU videos with the blocks, but Geoff’s obviously glee at fucking everyone over fucking killed me.
This is why, while a lot of people here may disagree with me, I feel like 2017 was the last truly good year for Achievement Hunter. You had, among other things, a full playthrough of a horror game with Geoff at the wheel. While Geoff is obnoxiously bad at games, getting that much of him as the focus with the others being filled with utter bafflement at his decisions was amazing. You also got to see the game scare the shit out of him. Plenty of GMod shit, too.

They were on a downwards trend, but there was good content there. Once Geoff stopped regularly appearing in videos, and once the new hires came around (I didn't mind Alfredo, actually, but Fiona...) I was pretty much done.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa

Fuck, how could I forget? Okay, I take it back; that's ACTUALLY the best Jack moment. I never found him funnier than I did in that let's play. The opening segment of that video made me laugh so hard that the rest of the video was almost a letdown by comparison (it was still great, but just not nearly as good).