Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

Your NSA Handler

Glowing. Watching. Laughing.
I don't mind him either, but at the same time I don't find him particularly interesting or entertaining. He's competent, usually, but that's kinda all he has going for him.
Fair, but that's what I wanted from new faces. Inoffensive and competent to fill out the ranks, rather than annoyingly in your face. I know Trevor was behind the scenes (as a content manager?) for a long time before showing up in videos but I fucking hated him from the outset because it always seemed like he tried too hard to do random shit in videos.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
The silly faggots at the reddit were their usual hateful selves.

View attachment 1739812
https://www.reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/jxj72b/joel_on_the_og_rooster_teeth_crew_i_wish_them/
https://archive.md/xH72S
At least someone realizes what's going on.

diatribe.PNG

I mean, Bernie already has a bad rep for the fact that he hired the chick he banged and ditched his last wife over, and then left the company to live abroad and away from all the bullshit. Matt's an alcoholic who went to meetings drunk as shit, Geoff.... overshares, and Gus probably doesn't actually do much, I haven't seen him be involved in any major projects beyond the RT podcast.

If we're talking favorite Rainbow Six moments from when AH was good, allow me to present this:

I don't know what Ray could've said, or what he said after, but god damn, I'd pay to see Gavin die in his chair from that.

Effluvium

Pirate sites are your friend.
View attachment 1739822

I mean, Bernie already has a bad rep for the fact that he hired the chick he banged and ditched his last wife over, and then left the company to live abroad and away from all the bullshit. Matt's an alcoholic who went to meetings drunk as shit, Geoff.... overshares, and Gus probably doesn't actually do much, I haven't seen him be involved in any major projects beyond the RT podcast.

I don't know what Ray could've said, or what he said after, but god damn, I'd pay to see Gavin die in his chair from that.
It's like these guys are those kinds of bozos from school who thought running their own company would be like them goofing off and still be a roaring success. Yeah, 9/10, you're gonna end up boring yourself out of your mind with business classes and spending sleepless nights sorting out paperwork and making calls to be having fun. It's not supposed to be fun, despite the image most companies project in order to motivate employees. You're there to make money. Not fuck around.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
Please some on archive this! I just remembered this epic Joel content and they actually use the word Negro and master

parapost

Verum inter mendacium.
and Gus probably doesn't actually do much, I haven't seen him be involved in any major projects beyond the RT podcast.
There are definitely other examples but off the top of my head I would point out that Gus spearheaded RTX in the early years. Even before that he was more of an IT guy than anything else. The projects he was in charge of were things like website redesigns and platform launches. You're right though, he's oft kept a lower, more backseat profile than other founders (except maybe Matt). Perhaps that's why he's still well-represented in a lot of content and seems generally well-liked. He also changed a LOT from the early days. Gus' whole schtick used to be getting irrationally angry. Him flipping out at Brandon (or just flipping in general) on the RT Podcast years back used to make great content. He definitely used to have some "hateful" viewpoints that would be considered controversial in 2020. He's lucky in that he seems to have made the transition from being brash and edgy to the politically sensitive person today's world requires pretty well - but if you watch a lot of content you can see that some of that old Gus is definitely still in there.
Hell, cheesemaster Gus (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XSMCzC8VX0) was an incredible moment (certainly an RT hall of fame occurrence), but you can tell he felt some time of way about afterwards. I'm not saying he necessarily regretted it but he certainly seems to want to refrain from ever doing anything like that again. Despite being (at least) as alcoholic as Matt or Geoff, Gus seemed to always prefer drinking at home with Esther over drinking on productions.

Edit: also, more recently, Black Box Down - which I have been really enjoying.