Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

Bookmark Cuck

Only mostly Jewish.
Have they deleted all the videos containing Ryan like they promised they would or are they not quite retarded enough to tank their channel by deleting millions of views.

parapost

Verum inter mendacium.
Have they deleted all the videos containing Ryan like they promised they would or are they not quite retarded enough to tank their channel by deleting millions of views.
So I picked what I could think of and here's what I found:
  • Minecraft - All episodes appear to still be up.
  • 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures - all of those videos seem to still be there.
  • Hitman - less linear so it's hard to say if any are missing but there are definitely still episodes with Ryan.
  • Technical Difficulties - gone, of course.
  • Always Open - Ryan's episode, aptly titled "Ryan's Morning Haywood" is still up.
  • Ten Little Roosters - Still up, with Ryan.
  • GMOD - episodes aren't numbered but I don't see any gaps in the release dates that would indicate large deletions. Could be one missing here or there, no way to say for sure.
  • This Just Internet - The episodes about Ryan's dirty tweets are gone of course, but there are still episodes with him in them that are up.
  • Between the Games - appears to be intact. Certainly still has episodes with Ryan.
  • 7 Wonderings - Episode with Ryan is still up.

It's hard when what you're looking for is stuff that's NOT there but you don't know for sure what SHOULD be there. It definitely doesn't seem like they've done a massive back-catalogue deletion though. I would imagine if we could think of videos that are more centered around Ryan we may find that some of those are missing. If you consider the undertaking that even searching through the catalogue and deciding what to keep and what to delete would be, it seems unlikely that they'll do a lot of it. There's just too many videos across too many years.

If you consider the undertaking that even searching through the catalogue and deciding what to keep and what to delete would be, it seems unlikely that they'll do a lot of it. There's just too many videos across too many years.
Would be interested in knowing who would get the final say in content removal. Geoff? Jack? A group decision of the RT founders who are left? Or worst case they leave the decisions up to the pronouners and other fascist cancel culturists that they hired for virtue signaling points over the last few years.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
Would be interested in knowing who would get the final say in content removal. Geoff? Jack? A group decision of the RT founders who are left? Or worst case they leave the decisions up to the pronouners and other fascist cancel culturists that they hired for virtue signaling points over the last few years.

I would assume the decision would probably go to the actual general manager, who is probably a Warner exec. I don't know that RT is gonna be allowed to handle this one personally. They had to cover PR, but Warner might want to cover their ass and delete all they videos THEY decide features too much Ryan.

It's interesting, because Jack explicitly said that "all" the videos of Ryan were going down, and that it didn't matter how many views they had or who else was in it. So that doesn't seem to be the case.

So I picked what I could think of and here's what I found:
  • Minecraft - All episodes appear to still be up.
  • 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures - all of those videos seem to still be there.
  • Hitman - less linear so it's hard to say if any are missing but there are definitely still episodes with Ryan.
  • Technical Difficulties - gone, of course.
  • Always Open - Ryan's episode, aptly titled "Ryan's Morning Haywood" is still up.
  • Ten Little Roosters - Still up, with Ryan.
  • GMOD - episodes aren't numbered but I don't see any gaps in the release dates that would indicate large deletions. Could be one missing here or there, no way to say for sure.
  • This Just Internet - The episodes about Ryan's dirty tweets are gone of course, but there are still episodes with him in them that are up.
  • Between the Games - appears to be intact. Certainly still has episodes with Ryan.
  • 7 Wonderings - Episode with Ryan is still up.

It's hard when what you're looking for is stuff that's NOT there but you don't know for sure what SHOULD be there. It definitely doesn't seem like they've done a massive back-catalogue deletion though. I would imagine if we could think of videos that are more centered around Ryan we may find that some of those are missing. If you consider the undertaking that even searching through the catalogue and deciding what to keep and what to delete would be, it seems unlikely that they'll do a lot of it. There's just too many videos across too many years.

I think all of the Battle Buddies videos, bar one got the boot, at least off of Youtube.

I would assume the decision would probably go to the actual general manager, who is probably a Warner exec. I don't know that RT is gonna be allowed to handle this one personally. They had to cover PR, but Warner might want to cover their ass and delete all they videos THEY decide features too much Ryan.

It's interesting, because Jack explicitly said that "all" the videos of Ryan were going down, and that it didn't matter how many views they had or who else was in it. So that doesn't seem to be the case.

Maybe even he realised how retarded it'd be to delete 98% of their content.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
Maybe even he realised how retarded it'd be to delete 98% of their content.
Keep this in mind, and I can't stress this enough, RoosterTeeth are the same geniuses that nuked several billion views from orbit when they decided to delete RWBY to force people to watch it through their new shit platform. They aren't above nuking another several billion if the wind blows just right.

Keep this in mind, and I can't stress this enough, RoosterTeeth are the same geniuses that nuked several billion views from orbit when they decided to delete RWBY to force people to watch it through their new shit platform. They aren't above nuking another several billion if the wind blows just right.

Good point. Maybe they're just lazy then?

Hugbox Kommissar

You wouldn't download an ideology
They deleted the House Party videos but those were already on thin ice what with the premise being "manipulate a variety of women into having sex with you".

parapost

Verum inter mendacium.
I think all of the Battle Buddies videos, bar one got the boot, at least off of Youtube.
Can confirm Battle Buddies no longer exists on RT site either.

IIRC Jack made it sound like he was doing a lot of the legwork in deciding what was being kept.

I don't have time to re-watch the whole video right now, but I was there live for the stream. I could be wrong though. Anyways, Battle Buddies being gone confirms what I pointed out - that they will probably stick to ditching Ryan-centric content and not necessarily any/everything he was in since that would be almost their entire back catalogue.
Ryan's standalone "Still In the Air" video from AH: The Musical has been taken down. However, the full AH: The Musical video (featuring Ryan) is still up, as well as "Good at Being Bad" which he is pictured in and the behind the scenes content from AH: The Musical.

I've been watching RT for 12 years at this point; I dont agree with/like everything they've done and I recognize the decline of the company after the corporate acquisition. However, after all this time watching RT/AH content is as much of a comfort thing as it is something I do for actual enjoyment. But I still like a lot of what they make. And I certainly would've been devastated if they nuked the back catalogue; I live on that stuff. For example, I have watched Minecraft 1-100 about 4 times, 1-200 3 times, and 200+ at least twice each. I'm on like my 5th full run through of the RT Podcast (I go to sleep to it every night) and I've listened to all of Off Topic 2-3 times. I love waiting long enough to mostly forget things and then going back and watching them again 🤷
I'm definitely a fanboy and it makes me sad to see the signs that RT might be on the way out. But it's a miracle they lasted this long so I'm just happy for the years of enjoyment I did get and whatever entertainment I can scrape out of the content they're making these days.

I'm almost a month late to this but IDC.

Gotta love how they turn offense at an overly sexualized music video into a feminism/race issue.

race.PNG

View attachment 1754332

Gotta love how they turn offense at an overly sexualized music video into a feminism/race issue.

View attachment 1754336

What do you expect when Fiona is involved? It's the only way she gets to be relevant.
Also, lol at "It's not for you".

View attachment 1754332

View attachment 1754336
lol, the only reason they know those names is because of that "toxic industry"
Isn't at least one of those cunts a whore who drugged men and robbed them? The "industry" didn't make that happen.
Also, lol at "It's not for you".

I would take that as a fucking compliment.

Your NSA Handler

Glowing. Watching. Laughing.
View attachment 1754332

View attachment 1754336
The fun video game/media company known as Rooster Teeth, everyone.

parapost

Verum inter mendacium.
I'm curious: what are people's opinions of Ify? I realize he comes off as just another diversity hire but I've actually enjoyed him in some of the content I've seen with him. That being said, he hasn't appeared much in the stuff I usually find time to watch, so I'm not really sure.

I haven't watched Effin' around w/ Ify and Fiona at all, but I'm sure I'll binge it eventually unless it's just absolute cringe. While I'm not Fiona's biggest fan, I don't find her as off-putting as some people seem to. IMO she came in trying to be what Gavin used to be but just wasn't as good at it. Now I feel like she's found her spot (vs them cramming her into literally every video) and she's alright in the content she's in.

lolwut

New year, new wut.
True & Honest Fan
I'm curious: what are people's opinions of Ify? I realize he comes off as just another diversity hire but I've actually enjoyed him in some of the content I've seen with him. That being said, he hasn't appeared much in the stuff I usually find time to watch, so I'm not really sure.

I haven't watched Effin' around w/ Ify and Fiona at all, but I'm sure I'll binge it eventually unless it's just absolute cringe. While I'm not Fiona's biggest fan, I don't find her as off-putting as some people seem to. IMO she came in trying to be what Gavin used to be but just wasn't as good at it. Now I feel like she's found her spot (vs them cramming her into literally every video) and she's alright in the content she's in.
The only thing I've watched with him in it is his guest appearances in TTT, in which he was alright, I guess. He was definitely better than Fiona, who spends each episode speaking like a five-year-old while Jack fawns over her in a way that can only be described as off-putting for a man that's supposed to be married.

parapost

Verum inter mendacium.
The only thing I've watched with him in it is his guest appearances in TTT, in which he was alright, I guess. He was definitely better than Fiona, who spends each episode speaking like a five-year-old while Jack fawns over her in a way that can only be described as off-putting for a man that's supposed to be married.
Yes I agree, I'm in basically that same boat. Honestly Ify being so intertwined with Fiona regarding content is probably part of why I haven't seen him in much. Regarding Effing Around, I honestly felt like there was a weird air when they first started that show like it was aggressively targeted towards colored/minority audiences, which, ironically, put me off of watching it as a cis-gendered white man (lol). Felt like I would be intruding.
You know what I didn't do, though? Whine about it or try to get it cancelled. Hm...