Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

What events is she even talking about? Why do I get a strong feeling she is taking something that has nothing to do with her and making it about her?
She is most probably talking about the capital takeover.

Yes, she is that retardedly narcissistic to try and make it all about her stupid little project that no one is talking or cares about before this all went down.

When your family is wealthy and obstacles get removed from your path that kind of behavior isn't particularly surprising.

Reminder: She went to a prep school in NYC where tuition cost like $50,000 year (and she has since scrubbed all reference to on her linkedin profile).

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
When your family is wealthy and obstacles get removed from your path that kind of behavior isn't particularly surprising.

Reminder: She went to a prep school in NYC where tuition cost like $50,000 year (and she has since scrubbed all reference to on her linkedin profile).
I guess going to an expensive prestigious school kind of removes some of your victim points.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
She is most probably talking about the capital takeover.

I don't have more context aside from what was said here, but I assumed she was talking about Ryan resurfacing (although I realize the storming of the capitol was much more recent to her tweet than Ryan's subscriber message). It's kind of peculiar either way; maybe something else happened that we've not seen?

Unrelated, but after months of radio silence, Adam has reached out to Null asking him to take down all of his leaked nudes. I find the timing of it weirdly convenient given how closely it came to Ryan's most recent fuckup.

RT's diversity hires have seemed to hit a certain mold.
Victim points are class/wealth agnostic, it's one reason why they're popular with the children of privilege!
You mean like how Mica Burton talked about the struggles of being a black woman? Despite being the daughter of a Star Trek actor?

You mean like how Mica Burton talked about the struggles of being a black woman? Despite being the daughter of a Star Trek actor?
Who went to a $50,000 a year NY college on her parents dime, gets to call Patrick Stewart "Uncle", got her first dream job practically because of her fathers name alone, and is now a fucking "director" because of her whining about "oppression"

Real poster boy, oh Sorry sorry that is mysoginstic of me poster WOMEN for oppression isn't she?

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
So I finally decided to crawl out from beneath the rock I was dwelling under and watch Red vs. Blue. I'm really getting a kick out of it so far, but from what I've seen in the thread it seems like the show really takes a nosedive in quality in the later seasons. In your opinions, where should I leave off at?

Last edited:
So I finally decided to crawl out from under the rock I was dwelling under and watch Red vs. Blue. I'm really getting a kick out of it so far, but from what I've seen in the thread it seems like the show really takes a nosedive in quality in the later seasons. In your opinions, where should I leave off at?
I’d say Season 10 is a good place to stop watching. It’s all downhill from there.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
So I finally decided to crawl out from beneath the rock I was dwelling under and watch Red vs. Blue. I'm really getting a kick out of it so far, but from what I've seen in the thread it seems like the show really takes a nosedive in quality in the later seasons.
Did you ever wanna see Red vs. Blue become an intense war drama/semi-serious action series, where the comedy feels so stupidly forced that it's painful?
There's your answer.
In your opinions, where should I leave off at?
Season 10. No question. It already sorta toed the line with the Freelancers, the Director storyline, and Epsilon Church's arc, but was somewhat able to balance things out and caps off the Freelancer Saga on a good note. It also helps that this season is much more dynamic and action-packed thanks to Monty Oum coming on to direct and animate the action scenes from then on, but uses it sparingly enough that it never gets annoying or distracting save for the Freelancer flashbacks because at the end of the day: it is still a Machinima. Season 11 onwards is a clusterfuck and is where the show gets SO far up its own ass.

If you get really invested into the show and want to go through Chorus Trilogy, you can, but it's probably not going to be as fun as everything that came before.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
So I finally decided to crawl out from beneath the rock I was dwelling under and watch Red vs. Blue. I'm really getting a kick out of it so far, but from what I've seen in the thread it seems like the show really takes a nosedive in quality in the later seasons. In your opinions, where should I leave off at?

I'm in full agreement with everyone who says Season 10; Burnie stopped writing for RVB after that season, and it really shows in how much the characters, jokes, and plotline change for the worst. You'll get a much more satisfying ending stopping there.

That said, if you end up being like me and want to know how the story continues regardless, keep watching - there ARE some interesting things that happen as you go on, even though they're couched in some utter garbage. But I do mean it when I say that there is a direct connection between the decline in quality and the further past S10 you get. Season 15 is, in my opinion, the exception that proves the rule, but that STRONGLY depends on how you feel about new additions to the cast, as well as some specific BGC characters (Grif especially, as he ends up being heavily central to the story in that season - but he's my favorite, so I loved it :story:). S16 is an IMMEDIATE drop-off in quality after it, though, so if you really like Grif but hate the later seasons, just skip them all and only watch S15. You aren't missing much before or after it that you can't quickly catch up on.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
Oh right, also: skip Red vs. Blue Zero. I'm sure you already knew that given it's been talked about a bit in this thread, but there's ACTUALLY no reason to when:

A.) They're still doing PSAs with the Reds and Blues because, shocker: people want to see the Reds and Blues show up in a show called RED VS. BLUE, and not some ripoff Freelancer bullshit with none of the personality or mystery of the Freelancers. They even used them for the Fortnite trailer for God's sake. AND even tried to have Zero cross over with them in order to get some of the audience to come over to Zero, and nobody's biting. Doubly so since fans were already pissed at Caboose's voice change being handled so weirdly.
B.) The only returning characters, Carolina and Washington, get treated like utter garbage, and that's SAYING something given the shit Wash went through in later seasons. The latter of whom is only present for less than half of the series and gets mind tortured in the first episode. The former of whom quite literally regressed as a character, and fell back into her passive agressive bitchiness (although in fairness, when trying to help Shatter Squad, a bunch of one-liner spouting, complete novice fucktard trainees, I can't blame her for being a mite bit snippy).
And C.) It's not even a Machinima anymore (it's made in the Unreal Engine), nor does it have anything to do with Halo anymore. Not even anything vaguely resembling the games in any way (see again: no Reds and Blues). So you don't even get the small feeling of this still somehow being a niche thing made by some friends; it feels so corporate.

If Season 11 onwards is a clusterfuck, Zero is a goddamn tire fire made by a bunch of Rooster Teeth interns. And also Gus is there too.

Barbara posted another selfie set on Onlyfans. Already went from "might not even post every month" to three posts 11 days into her first month on the site. Money must be good.

I’d say Season 10 is a good place to stop watching. It’s all downhill from there.

After season 10 they switch to that one Halo with all of the pastel armor colors and its ugly as shit.
After Season 10, Monty left to start developing RWBY, which later became RT's new flagship IP. And if anything, RvB passed the torch gratefully.

Oh right, also: skip Red vs. Blue Zero. I'm sure you already knew that given it's been talked about a bit in this thread, but there's ACTUALLY no reason to when:

A.) They're still doing PSAs with the Reds and Blues because, shocker: people want to see the Reds and Blues show up in a show called RED VS. BLUE, and not some ripoff Freelancer bullshit with none of the personality or mystery of the Freelancers. They even used them for the Fortnite trailer for God's sake. AND even tried to have Zero cross over with them in order to get some of the audience to come over to Zero, and nobody's biting. Doubly so since fans were already pissed at Caboose's voice change being handled so weirdly.
B.) The only returning characters, Carolina and Washington, get treated like utter garbage, and that's SAYING something given the shit Wash went through in later seasons. The latter of whom is only present for less than half of the series and gets mind tortured in the first episode. The former of whom quite literally regressed as a character, and fell back into her passive agressive bitchiness (although in fairness, when trying to help Shatter Squad, a bunch of one-liner spouting, complete novice fucktard trainees, I can't blame her for being a mite bit snippy).
And C.) It's not even a Machinima anymore (it's made in the Unreal Engine), nor does it have anything to do with Halo anymore. Not even anything vaguely resembling the games in any way (see again: no Reds and Blues). So you don't even get the small feeling of this still somehow being a niche thing made by some friends; it feels so corporate.

If Season 11 onwards is a clusterfuck, Zero is a goddamn tire fire made by a bunch of Rooster Teeth interns. And also Gus is there too.
Lol, everything from Season 15 has nothing to do with Halo. Season 15 has some stupid time travel stuff that makes no sense at all and isn't funny.

I thought the Chorus trilogy wasn't that bad, but Season 13 is really where it went downhill. For some reason, Miles was insistent on packing as much shit as he could into that season and then doing season 14 as an anthology, rather than splitting the story between two seasons. I remember this interview, maybe on one of the podcasts, where he was patting himself on the back for the ending because they so perfectly foreshadowed Church's death, and it was so poignant. Ignoring the fact that Church leaving/getting killed off is how every arc ends. And aside from a few hints, Miles spent more time on pointless side stories like Shark Face to do such a story properly. Hell, for Miles' entire run, Church was a side character who got way less screen time than before.

When season 14 came around, I ended up waiting until everything was released rather than watching it on the day it came out like I had been doing since 2006, and thought it was meh. Then 15 came out and I decided to do the same thing, except I procrastinated to the point where it took me six months to finally get around it. It was... okay, I guess, but felt really weak compared to before. And then 16 came out and I still haven't watched it. Not planning to.

So yeah, I'd say go with what everyone has said and just watch the first ten. If you're really into it and want more, give Chorus a shot, but temper your expectations.