Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

She shows her tits now but they're not that hot Belle Delphine made every ho step it up a notch

I absolutely hate those style of glasses. They went out of fashion for a reason.
I don't know what the idea was. All I could get was a geek girl that talks about what they saw from The Big Bang Theory. Aside from that guess, I don't get it. Who actually considers her hot enough to see her boobs?

It's also a consequence of the fact there's essentially no main cast anymore. You have a couple new people (Fiona, Alfredo) plus a couple old people (Jack, Michael, Jeremy, or occasionally Geoff and Gavin) just fucking around in a game until it's over. Even when they had new people, the main cast was in so many videos that it always felt cohesive. Coincidentally, this is why Ten Little Roosters was popular. It was all the main cast members from the various well-received parts of RT coming together to do some silly shit. People wanted to watch it. But with this new series... what's the draw? Even having been a pretty avid viewer up to about 9 months ago, I don't recognize half the people, and I dislike most of the rest of them.

Ray's gone. Ryan's gone. Geoff is having a mid-life crisis every 20 minutes and disappears constantly. Then everyone else is mixed with these cast members which only gel in the most rudimentary of ways. It's like I'm watching an X-Files season where Mulder's gone and Scully appears on a phonecall for five minutes. Why the fuck would I tune in?

So much of the folks I cared the most for are gone or not around that much, Ryan is retarded and never coming back, Geoff is as you said out of the picture, Gavin has other things to do... I fucking hate Fiona, I really like Jeremy, I really like Michael I like Matt, Jack is better than he was when AH started which means he can take a fucking joke, that's about it. Lindsey is so LOLRANDUM. Jeremy/Michael aren't going to carry a video for me. If it's got fiona or lindsey in it i'm not watching it and they are in everything now.
I don't know what the idea was. All I could get was a geek girl that talks about what they saw from The Big Bang Theory. Aside from that guess, I don't get it. Who actually considers her hot enough to see her boobs?
^pay to see her boobs.

I hunted down the pictures out of curiosity a few months ago. I feel bad for Gavin.

Also on whim I looked at the most recent comments on a few of AHs videos over the past month, the amount of people bitching about Fiona is great. She can't take a joke, she's takes shit too seriously, she talks over everyone, she doesn't know how to play and gets butthurt when people point that out to her. She's the cancer that's killing AH... well that and just too few of the core people being around anymore.

Your NSA Handler

Glowing. Watching. Laughing.
Ryan is retarded and never coming back, Geoff is as you said out of the picture, Gavin has other things to do... I fucking hate Fiona, I really like Jeremy, I really like Michael I like Matt, Jack is better than he was when AH started which means he can take a fucking joke, that's about it. Lindsey is so LOLRANDUM. Jeremy/Michael aren't going to carry a video for me. If it's got fiona or lindsey in it i'm not watching it and they are in everything now.
I agree on your descriptions of their in-video personalities, but it's more than that. Seeing their twitter personalities has really sullied them to me. Michael, Lindsay, and Fiona in particular make the worst type of moralizing twitter posts. It's the whole "illusion of who you think they are" thing that happened with Ryan, but instead of being a sex creep, they're just... completely unsympathetic. Their in-video personalities are still about the same, but they all ring hollow to me. Another nail in the coffin.

I agree on your descriptions of their in-video personalities, but it's more than that. Seeing their twitter personalities has really sullied them to me. Michael, Lindsay, and Fiona in particular make the worst type of moralizing twitter posts. It's the whole "illusion of who you think they are" thing that happened with Ryan, but instead of being a sex creep, they're just... completely unsympathetic. Their in-video personalities are still about the same, but they all ring hollow to me. Another nail in the coffin.
This has been a recurring tale for me. Find an entertaining personality. Follow them on twitter and it's just full of misery. That's why I've pretty much stopped using Twitter. Nobody is any fun on there. Even gimmick accounts can't shut the fuck up about politics.

Your NSA Handler

Glowing. Watching. Laughing.
This has been a recurring tale for me. Find an entertaining personality. Follow them on twitter and it's just full of misery. That's why I've pretty much stopped using Twitter. Nobody is any fun on there. Even gimmick accounts can't shut the fuck up about politics.
I never sought out their twitter accounts, funnily enough. I don't even have a twitter account. I just see all of them via osmosis (community posts, posts here, etc.). And boy are their takes dumb.

I don't follow any of them on twitter each and everyone of them are perpetual children, instead of growing up when they became adults they got jobs where they can play video games all day and never have to actually experience the real world.

lolwut

New year, new wut.
True & Honest Fan
I don't follow any of them on twitter each and everyone of them are perpetual children, instead of growing up when they became adults they got jobs where they can play video games all day and never have to actually experience the real world.
What's worse, in the cases of the old crew, they actually degraded back to perpetual children. Geoff was in the Gulf War (in a non-combat role, sure, but he still went outside the wire), Jack and Gavin both worked on film sets, Michael was an electrician, Ryan was an IT guy and traveled the world as a model, and Ray...well Ray worked for UPS, but that's still more than Fiona has ever had to do. The point is, these people all had real careers at one point and now this is how they ended up.

I fucking hate fiona. Is her role to be a retard? She has single-handedly made female gamers look like cunts. I refuse to watch anything with her in it....which is now everything.

I can't help but wonder why some viewers defend her, or even say they think she's funny. Literally what about her is entertaining? She has no personality and she can't play games.

I can't help but wonder why some viewers defend her, or even say they think she's funny. Literally what about her is entertaining? She has no personality and she can't play games.
I'm sorry but, uh, the only people who don't like Fiona are racist bigots who hate women and the gays.....

You're not a bigot are you?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That, that is literally your answer. That's all it is.

Bookmark Cuck

Only mostly Jewish.
I'm sorry but, uh, the only people who don't like Fiona are racist bigots who hate women and the gays.....

You're not a bigot are you?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That, that is literally your answer. That's all it is.
Or the classic,
"Well I enjoy her."
Why?
"I just do!"
You'd think if you liked someone so much you could at least name one factor they add to the videos.

I don't think Fiona was bad enough to make me quit watching anything, she's fine but not great. As other people mentioned there's just so little chemistry between the crew now and they're going back to the well without *really* going back to it.

They'll occasionally do things like "Fan Favorites Month" and have an extra video on Sundays but I honestly think they'd do better if they just used the same original Minecraft seed/world they did and do all of the old competitive LP's again to build raport. I've got no attachment at all to Achievement Cove and I never got into their side worlds (Blockcraft or Skyfactory)

The writing's kind of on the walls and it's kind of insane how long Achievement Hunter's lasted, but most of the original core cast sub Jack are doing other things right now and the only content I've ended up watching consistently since 2020 was Michael & Matt doing OoT Randomizer.

They've lost that "A bunch of friends playing games together" vibe they used to have going, makes sense since they're all getting older, starting families, suffering from RT being sold off, etc.

I don't think Fiona was bad enough to make me quit watching anything, she's fine but not great. As other people mentioned there's just so little chemistry between the crew now and they're going back to the well without *really* going back to it.

They'll occasionally do things like "Fan Favorites Month" and have an extra video on Sundays but I honestly think they'd do better if they just used the same original Minecraft seed/world they did and do all of the old competitive LP's again to build raport. I've got no attachment at all to Achievement Cove and I never got into their side worlds (Blockcraft or Skyfactory)

The writing's kind of on the walls and it's kind of insane how long Achievement Hunter's lasted, but most of the original core cast sub Jack are doing other things right now and the only content I've ended up watching consistently since 2020 was Michael & Matt doing OoT Randomizer.

They've lost that "A bunch of friends playing games together" vibe they used to have going, makes sense since they're all getting older, starting families, suffering from RT being sold off, etc.
Honestly, I think a lot of shit regarding AH could be better off being put to pasture. Not only are they stuck in a 2012/2013 state of mind , they’re probably nowhere near the biggest video game people on the Internet, and they’re nowhere near the biggest draw of RT. Honestly, you could probably say the shit with Fiona could be the most people cared about AH in a long time.