Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

Effluvium

Pirate sites are your friend.
Honestly, I think a lot of shit regarding AH could be better off being put to pasture. Not only are they stuck in a 2012/2013 state of mind , they’re probably nowhere near the biggest video game people on the Internet, and they’re nowhere near the biggest draw of RT. Honestly, you could probably say the shit with Fiona could be the most people cared about AH in a long time.
Almost none of their crap even gets to trending or autoplay.

I honestly think they'd do better if they just used the same original Minecraft seed/world they did and do all of the old competitive LP's again to build raport. I've got no attachment at all to Achievement Cove and I never got into their side worlds (Blockcraft or Skyfactory)
Leaving Achievement City (I understand why) and doing Skyfactory got me to stop watching their Minecraft videos which in turn started me down the quick path to not watching any of their content anymore. I just had no interest in Skyfactory. I was never a PC gamer so I was never really interested in any of their PC game videos even when they were games that were also on XBOX. Just personal preference.
Honestly, I think a lot of shit regarding AH could be better off being put to pasture. Not only are they stuck in a 2012/2013 state of mind , they’re probably nowhere near the biggest video game people on the Internet, and they’re nowhere near the biggest draw of RT. Honestly, you could probably say the shit with Fiona could be the most people cared about AH in a long time.
The question is did they ever really need to replace the people that left or backed away? Ok, Jeremy replaced Ray. But after that, did they really need to hire any of the other post Ray team? Geoff backs off for personal reasons, why replace him? If Gavin is busy and can't be in a lot of videos for a time why hire more people? It could have just been Michael, Gavin, Jeremy, Ryan, Jack, and Geoff. Maybe add in Matt who was already with RT to fill in IF and only IF you needed even numbers when Geoff backed away. Think outside the box if you needed to come up with Lets Play ideas for 5 people instead of 6 instead of adding Mica, Fiona, Alfredo, Trevor, Lindsey, etc.

Even as the years went on and the whole Ryan thing, maybe they would have been better off if they had just stuck with the remaining core plus Jeremy and Matt.

I understand why they started hiring new people, there were a plethora of reasons.

Mica was originally brought in to handle their livestreams (But she was really really bad at it, and probably exaggerated her resume a bit). They brought her into LP's and Off Topic, maybe because they thought they were getting stale, maybe because they needed to show it wasn't a bunch of white guys on the internet, but regardless of the reason it didn't work out for either side (The fans or AH)

Lindsay was an editor, went to management, then turned to talent because her early videos were pretty good (Just chaotic energy) but having her there all of the time instead of as a guest would've been like if AH had Joel on every single day back when he was around. It's funny in short bursts but it runs out of steam pretty fast

Matt & Jeremy were totally fine, they were both life-long fans just like Gavin was so they fit in pretty fast since they'd already watched most of the content.

Trevor had actually been around for ages, just working on other projects for Geoff, now he's the boss which is fine. He doesn't grate on me.

Alfredo and Fiona were two people that Geoff actually went out and recruited. I don't know to what degree they knew AH. Assuming since Alfredo worked for Kinda Funny he was pretty familiar with AH and their content and he's got his own strengths and weaknesses (Which makes him fun to watch in FPS games, gives a little of the old school "I don't know what i'm doing" in Minecraft vibes that Michael used to have, and completely frustrating in other games)

I don't really mind Fiona but she never watched any AH content before, never played any of the games that are in AH's heavy rotation, and years later really hasn't gotten that much better at them either. I think I read she was a huge RPG fan which is not in AH's wheelhouse at ALL.

I don't know if she's fitting in any better or not because even TTT has gotten stale and boring to me from AH despite watching Yoggscast play the same game for years, multiple times a week, and every game still feeling pretty fresh and fun. Not every hire can be a grand slam like Ray or Michael, or Jeremy & Matt were but as talent's starting to cycle out they've not found great replacements.

It's not even the games they're playing or the fact that there's new people I don't care about, I fell down the Hololive vtuber rabbit hole and they're all playing GTA and Minecraft too but they've got much louder personalities and there's damn near 50 of them.

I guess the dynamic is different back when there was "Lads vs Gents" where there were a bunch of younger 20 somethings against guys in their 30s but almost the whole cast minus Fiona are in their 30s now

Effluvium

I understand why they started hiring new people, there were a plethora of reasons.

Mica was originally brought in to handle their livestreams (But she was really really bad at it, and probably exaggerated her resume a bit). They brought her into LP's and Off Topic, maybe because they thought they were getting stale, maybe because they needed to show it wasn't a bunch of white guys on the internet, but regardless of the reason it didn't work out for either side (The fans or AH)

Lindsay was an editor, went to management, then turned to talent because her early videos were pretty good (Just chaotic energy) but having her there all of the time instead of as a guest would've been like if AH had Joel on every single day back when he was around. It's funny in short bursts but it runs out of steam pretty fast

Matt & Jeremy were totally fine, they were both life-long fans just like Gavin was so they fit in pretty fast since they'd already watched most of the content.

Trevor had actually been around for ages, just working on other projects for Geoff, now he's the boss which is fine. He doesn't grate on me.

Alfredo and Fiona were two people that Geoff actually went out and recruited. I don't know to what degree they knew AH. Assuming since Alfredo worked for Kinda Funny he was pretty familiar with AH and their content and he's got his own strengths and weaknesses (Which makes him fun to watch in FPS games, gives a little of the old school "I don't know what i'm doing" in Minecraft vibes that Michael used to have, and completely frustrating in other games)

I don't really mind Fiona but she never watched any AH content before, never played any of the games that are in AH's heavy rotation, and years later really hasn't gotten that much better at them either. I think I read she was a huge RPG fan which is not in AH's wheelhouse at ALL.

I don't know if she's fitting in any better or not because even TTT has gotten stale and boring to me from AH despite watching Yoggscast play the same game for years, multiple times a week, and every game still feeling pretty fresh and fun. Not every hire can be a grand slam like Ray or Michael, or Jeremy & Matt were but as talent's starting to cycle out they've not found great replacements.

It's not even the games they're playing or the fact that there's new people I don't care about, I fell down the Hololive vtuber rabbit hole and they're all playing GTA and Minecraft too but they've got much louder personalities and there's damn near 50 of them.

I guess the dynamic is different back when there was "Lads vs Gents" where there were a bunch of younger 20 somethings against guys in their 30s but almost the whole cast minus Fiona are in their 30s now
They're basically yesterday's news. Only running on nostalgia fumes. The novelty's pretty much worn off.

Last edited:

IneptRobot

Would you like to sign my petition?
All their recent videos feel very same-y. Regardless of the game, the videos are just five or six people running around doing goofy voices and overreacting to game mechanics (which they have no grasp of unless they've been pounded into their heads through sheer repetition like with TTT) for forty minutes. I actually miss their Destiny raids videos because they actually had to pay attention and work as a team and it was fun to watch them struggle and overcome.
Watching them Git Gud at Siege was actually a really good series, too. At the time I was getting a sweat on for Siege again so I think it was just good timing but watching them actually learn and listen to Alfredo felt like it should have been a turning point for AH. Then Alfredo's faggot squad rolled up and humiliated them in front of the audience for RTX and AH immediately went back to just trying to be entertaining again because they literally couldn't win. It was so deflating to see them all be so outclassed they basically quit Siege barring Alfredo.

Last edited:

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
I don't think Fiona was bad enough to make me quit watching anything, she's fine but not great. As other people mentioned there's just so little chemistry between the crew now and they're going back to the well without *really* going back to it.

Honestly, I think this is the reason people complain so much about her. Clearly quite a few people dislike her as a person, but it's not really about HER so much as the fact that she just does not fit in with the culture AH had fostered up until that point. Granted, though, this is just as much of an indictment on RT/AH's general vibe as it is on Fiona - regardless of whatever opinion you have on her as a person, I think it's easy to agree that she does represent a complete shift in the makeup of RT as a whole. The RT/AH of 10 years ago was mostly staffed by fans, family, and friends, and it showed in their dynamic. Pretty much everyone working there went into it knowing what the company was like already (and the few who didn't were the comedic exception, not the rule). Even non-employee contractors like Kathleen were still associated with the founders for longer than some of the current employees have been able to use a computer. They knew the culture inside and out, and even if there were awkward adjustment periods - I distinctly remember Ryan having this issue, actually - everyone eventually fell into a comfortable groove with one another and had that rapport that I think most of us associate with RT/AH.

At a certain point, though, I think they stopped hiring for the chemistry between each other, and just started hiring to have bodies in the room who could bring in more viewers. For example, as was mentioned here:

The question is did they ever really need to replace the people that left or backed away? Ok, Jeremy replaced Ray. But after that, did they really need to hire any of the other post Ray team? Geoff backs off for personal reasons, why replace him? If Gavin is busy and can't be in a lot of videos for a time why hire more people?

The answer seems to be pretty simply that they just don't know what else to do at this point. They can't replicate the success of the past, because they can never go back to the unity that they had. All they can do is look at cold hard facts, and numbers-wise, their peak was absolutely the original six man group - Geoff, Michael, Jack, Ryan, Ray, and Gavin. So they just keep making sure they always have six people, whether those people actually have chemistry or not. And, as always, I think a lot of these nonsensical decisions have to do with Warner Media.

I'm willing to bet that the Fullscreen/Warner acquisition was SUPER divisive amongst RT cast and crew, and that a significant chunk of people adamantly did NOT want it. As we've seen, there was pretty much no reason to do it except for the money, and I'd actually argue they're now LOSING money because of it. I'm sure many people at RT knew this would happen, so the decision to go through with it anyway probably led to the splintering of quite a few relationships, thus why RT started to feel so segmented in 2015 and the problem persisted until it became what it is now. This is the risk of mixing business and pleasure - once some shit happens in the interpersonal relationships, it affects the business, too, because it's damn near impossible to fully cover up something like that. They're never going to get back the full group chemistry they once had without a complete overhaul of the AH cast, and that would obviously be a massive "fuck you" to pre-2015 fans who may still be watching for that little bit of nostalgia that Geoff, Michael, Jack, and Gavin bring. So they keep taking these half-measures to bridge the gap instead.

Circling that back to Fiona, I sincerely think she was hired because of her friendship with Etika. To my understanding, they really wanted Etika, and I definitely think he would have been an excellent addition in terms of pure chemistry; he had the youthful energy to liven up their videos, and the inherent comedic timing to really be able to play off the other members of AH. In fact, I actually think getting both him AND Fiona would have worked out really well because they already knew each other and had their own rapport, so Fiona's humor might have significantly improved. But, as I'm sure you can guess, they couldn't/didn't hire him due to his tumultuous mental health state and the many scandals surrounding him (which you'd think would make him an excellent fit, given RT's own track record with PR :story:), so they just went with her instead.

In fairness to her, none of this is me trying to say that she "doesn't deserve to be there" or whatever; I actually have no problem with Fiona at all. I don't find her particularly funny, but I definitely don't get the frothing hatred a lot of people seem to have for her. She's just not particularly interesting to me. Unfortunately, that also makes her pretty emblematic of what RT and AH are like now - kind of just there for no reason, not really entertaining anyone, and only reminding fans of how much better their content was 10 years ago.

Watching them Git Gud at Siege was actually a really good series, too. At the time I was getting a sweat on for Siege again so I think it was just good timing but watching them actually learn and listen to Alfredo felt like it should have been a turning point for AH. Then Alfredo's faggot squad rolled up and humiliated them in front of the audience for RTX and AH immediately went back to just trying to be entertaining again because they literally couldn't win. It was so deflating to see them all be so outclassed they basically quit Siege barring Alfredo.
This is what I actually liked about the Skyfactory series, they had to actually try to learn how to do things and in the beginning before everyone had their own projects it was kind of a rocky series but once everyone found their own groove I enjoyed it.

Same with the GTA V Heists, trying to attempt those on hard with no deaths, as fun as it is sometimes to watch them fuck around for an hour watching them try to actually attempt something challenging for them is very fun.

The Fullscreen buyout was fine for the most part, they got more funding to do the type of things they wanted to do initially (Things like Achievement Haunter, more animated shows, a movie, etc) but it was still a cooperate buyout and they couldn't do EXACTLY what they wanted to do like they were before, because now they had outside management to deal with. They didn't seem to meddle too much until

The Warner buyout. That's when RT became a truly cooperate entity and what RT wanted to do didn't align with what Warner wanted them to be doing. They'd get extra funding for things like RWBY and GenLock and that's probably the extent of which they cared about. Anything that wasn't turning profits started to get cut back, and then we hit Lockdown which pretty much put the company at a dead-halt. During lockdown we also had the Ryan and Adam fiasco which just further knee-capped the company.

I'm not sure exactly what it is that's making RT/AH so stale. I still listen to the AH-adjacent podcasts like Red Web, F**KFACE, and FaceJam, Gavin, Geoff, and Michael are still in 100% form in those it's just everything that's not a podcast that seems dull to me.

It's really sad what's happened to everyone in the Let's Play family. The Creatures split off almost immediately into Cow Chop, and most people stopped caring about The Creatures. Cow Chop started to go down when James got injured during a video and quit the company. Screw Attack was still good content until they split the content/gaming sides in half and then Game Attack quit the company and Screw Attack's content just got merged into other RT projects. FunHaus was doing alright until everyone from the core cast started to leave. Losing Joel and Spoole weren't a huge hit, but after Bruce and Lawrence were gone there were some big holes to fill that I don't ever got properly filled. Now the writing's on the wall for FunHaus too with James the only one left from the original crew, and he and Elyse trying to take their own channel off as Adam & Allanah leave too.

Despite RT getting more money it seems like people are leaving because of horrible pay/working conditions/no creative freedom anymore and I won't be shocked if things keep spiraling downward over the next two years, especially with as long as quarantine is going to last in America (I'm guessing late 2022 earliest before things are "normal" again)

Yoggscast just partnered with RT and still seem to be doing alright despite losing some of their most popular members due to #MeToo a while back, they've just done a much better job at finding replacements, and with such a huge cast it's easy to rotate people in and out of collabs and make things feel at least somewhat fresh + dig deep into the nostalgia every year for their Jingle Jam where they get to play all the hits for charity.

The Fullscreen buyout was fine for the most part, they got more funding to do the type of things they wanted to do initially (Things like Achievement Haunter, more animated shows, a movie, etc) but it was still a cooperate buyout and they couldn't do EXACTLY what they wanted to do like they were before, because now they had outside management to deal with. They didn't seem to meddle too much until

The Warner buyout. That's when RT became a truly cooperate entity and what RT wanted to do didn't align with what Warner wanted them to be doing. They'd get extra funding for things like RWBY and GenLock and that's probably the extent of which they cared about. Anything that wasn't turning profits started to get cut back, and then we hit Lockdown which pretty much put the company at a dead-halt. During lockdown we also had the Ryan and Adam fiasco which just further knee-capped the company.

I'm not sure exactly what it is that's making RT/AH so stale. I still listen to the AH-adjacent podcasts like Red Web, F**KFACE, and FaceJam, Gavin, Geoff, and Michael are still in 100% form in those it's just everything that's not a podcast that seems dull to me.

It's really sad what's happened to everyone in the Let's Play family. The Creatures split off almost immediately into Cow Chop, and most people stopped caring about The Creatures. Cow Chop started to go down when James got injured during a video and quit the company. Screw Attack was still good content until they split the content/gaming sides in half and then Game Attack quit the company and Screw Attack's content just got merged into other RT projects. FunHaus was doing alright until everyone from the core cast started to leave. Losing Joel and Spoole weren't a huge hit, but after Bruce and Lawrence were gone there were some big holes to fill that I don't ever got properly filled. Now the writing's on the wall for FunHaus too with James the only one left from the original crew, and he and Elyse trying to take their own channel off as Adam & Allanah leave too.

Despite RT getting more money it seems like people are leaving because of horrible pay/working conditions/no creative freedom anymore and I won't be shocked if things keep spiraling downward over the next two years, especially with as long as quarantine is going to last in America (I'm guessing late 2022 earliest before things are "normal" again)

Yoggscast just partnered with RT and still seem to be doing alright despite losing some of their most popular members due to #MeToo a while back, they've just done a much better job at finding replacements, and with such a huge cast it's easy to rotate people in and out of collabs and make things feel at least somewhat fresh + dig deep into the nostalgia every year for their Jingle Jam where they get to play all the hits for charity.
Good write up, only nitpick: after the ScrewAttack/GameAttack split, SA just rebranded as Death Battle and those guys can still get pretty good views.

Effluvium

Was there any chance for them to grow and improve, even if just using different staple games instead of something from the Obama Administration?
They couldn't properly adapt to the market and ultimately got outsold by what amounts to a better product.

The "better product" being channels like Pewdiepie and Markiplier. Hell, Dr. Disrespect is more popular than them by a significant margin.

Screw Attack had other shows that weren't Death Battle though, that's just all they ended up keeping after the split.

There's other various members of the failed "Let's Play Family" like Cricken (Quit) James Buckley from The Inbetweeners (Was so quietly dropped he didn't even know he was fired) Sugar Pine 7 (Although technically still around, quit RT and stopped making their signature content because of burnout/intense schedules and pressure)

Kinda Funny is still around and probably always will be as long as Greg Miller doesn't retire

JTMusic just got absorbed into RT

I don't think the scope of the "Let's Play Family" was too big or grand, they just didn't handle it very well, and almost everyone that's left hasn't had anything bad to say about Geoff or their coworkers just that their contracts were awful and they were poorly managed by higher-ups.

The whole thing had a very supernova feel to it. They were hot, tried to expand too fast at once, then burnt out just as quickly. It's the same kinda thing that happens to a lot of tech companies or entertainment, you either move too fast or you take the buyout and either way it's rough to recover from that.

AH is suffering bad from the "We've gotta hit our metrics" type schedule. Some of the better stuff they've ever put out were just random one-offs, like when Geoff wanted to get an achievement in Fuel and it turned into a 2 hour descent into madness, or when Gavin and Geoff were nostalgic about playing Uno on the 360 and the Uno Movie was born. They don't seem to deviate a whole lot from their scheduled content anymore, I think they'd do pretty well if Matt/Michael played more Randomizers on the main channel (Instead of stream archives), they let Fiona play a game she's actually enthusiastic about with guests, more Git Good, and just let everyone play the games they want to for main AH content instead of it being isolated on their personal streams.

Since everyone's working from home they could really bring back things like Game Night (Play with members of AH on stream!) and even go back to their original content and put the new people through the ringer like their old Minecraft LP's built in Achievement Cove (Which they never really use), Minigolf LP's, even Go! would be fun if they put Matt, Jeremy, Fiona, and Alfredo through the original playlist and let them scramble to find games in their own house.

AH lost a LOT by not sharing an office anymore because some of their best performing content were them fucking with each other between games. While Funhaus was more "bits" and narrative gameplay, Yoggscast is a massive group of personalities and most of their stuff is completely self-contained, AH at it's core was about the chemistry in the office. Just a bunch of friends getting paid to fuck around.

e: I just want to bring up as a fun thought experiment that Ray & Gavin were involved with Rooster Teeth at the same age that Fiona is (Michael was a little older) but her role in AH is "Aw look at our little zoomer". If there were a few more people her age in AH that could feud against Gavin/Jack/Michael with Jack becoming the disgruntled father and Jeremy/Matt/Alfredo/Trevor playing the gap in between.

Michael & Gavin are in their 30's right now which during the early Minecraft days, they were making fun of Jack for being old at. I think Fiona has the potential to be in the Gavin position as the village idiot as long as she has two friends her age to play off instead of just being the baby of the group

Fiona isn't quick on her feet and she's pretty bad at the types of games AH plays, AH should go back to their community well and hire some younger fans that have much quicker wit so Fiona isn't on an island

Last edited:
James Buckley from The Inbetweeners (Was so quietly dropped he didn't even know he was fired)

We ever find out why they split with Buckley?

Sugar Pine 7 (Although technically still around, quit RT and stopped making their signature content because of burnout/intense schedules and pressure)
It was so abundantly clear how RT destroyed SP7... they changed so much after joining RT.

RT just didn't renew his contract during a time when all the other Let's Play families were similarly leaving or dissolving. Geoff and Gavin are still on great terms with Buckley and they did a podcast with him last year poking fun of how he got let go and Buckley's response was "You never called me to do anything!" which is a testament to how the LP family was handled. Geoff had the creative control to get his friends jobs but he wasn't their direct managers so they all started to fall apart via internal or external problems.

It's a small miracle that Jack/Geoff/Gavin/Michael are still working together considering they're going on ten years. Ray was mentioning towards the end of his AH run and afterwards that they barely talked outside of work and I get the feeling that they've all kind of drifted apart as far as being close friends. Geoff and Gavin still talk and have a podcast together, and Gavin still talks to Jack regularly off-stream, Michael seems closer to Matt and others outside of AH now being a father of two but they've not all been in the same place, same time since March and it really shows which further separates the divide between "work friends" and "close friends"

Maybe we'll get a revival when they're all back in the office together, I get the feeling that most of them haven't met face to face in almost a year.

Sugar Pine 7 was full of pretty manic people from top to bottom, RT making them produce regular content was the exact moment where their creativity dropped because they stopped doing dumb organic/improvised content with friends and had to produce content on a set schedule weekly. Suptic said it wasn't long after RT bought them out that he lost his heart in the project because it didn't feel like it was his anymore and has said as soon as their contract with RT properly expires for rights of the SP7 backlog he wants to delete everything.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
It's a small miracle that Jack/Geoff/Gavin/Michael are still working together considering they're going on ten years. Ray was mentioning towards the end of his AH run and afterwards that they barely talked outside of work and I get the feeling that they've all kind of drifted apart as far as being close friends. Geoff and Gavin still talk and have a podcast together, and Gavin still talks to Jack regularly off-stream, Michael seems closer to Matt and others outside of AH now being a father of two but they've not all been in the same place, same time since March and it really shows which further separates the divide between "work friends" and "close friends"

I generally don't care about the inner workings of their lives too much, but this is a bit surprising to hear. Ray and Michael were actual friends before RT, and Michael is the reason Ray got his job in the first place, so it sucks to know they don't talk anymore. I guess that makes sense given how badly things ended between Ray and the rest of AH; he could barely hide his contempt for the job by the end. That had to be a bit of a downer!

It's funny that Gavin and Jack, arguably the two who hated each other most in the beginning, still talk. I still love watching the video of Jack shoving Gavin out of his chair and making him storm out in the middle of a let's play. I've heard from friends who still watch them that Gavin has apparently mellowed out as he's gone over the 30s curve, so that might be why he and Jack get on now. How do Gavin and Michael get along nowadays?

And I think you're right that a lot of residual chemistry has been lost to quarantine. When you have to see someone every single day and work in the same space as them, spend hours upon hours making content with them, and just generally be personable with them, there's probably much more incentive to stifle any budding resentment or dislike. Plus, even if you don't like someone you're on a team with, there are bound to be times where something funny or otherwise entertaining happens that everyone bonds over, and even if you don't really care for someone, you naturally develop enough affection for them to at least keep it to yourself. (This is all assuming there was no full on hatred, of course.)

But now that they're all home and only get together a few hours a day to make and edit videos, I think any notion of that sort of "team-bonding" is out the window. In all the post-quarantine videos I've seen, it's really felt like they were either really faking any interest in whatever they were doing or not even really bothering to try too hard and just waiting for it to be over. This isn't just AH either, but RT content in general. Honestly, for lack of more intelligent sounding language, their whole vibe is all fucked up.

Fiona isn't quick on her feet and she's pretty bad at the types of games AH plays, AH should go back to their community well and hire some younger fans that have much quicker wit so Fiona isn't on an island

The really sad thing is that a good group could make this work. AH used to do this ALL the time with Gavin. Being really bad at video games in an entertaining way is a key staple of many streamers and content creators, but I don't think anyone likes being the only one who's really shit at something. That makes her have less fun and, by extension, be less funny, so without a solid group to back her up and make it laughable, it's just sort of awkward for everyone. If they played a wider variety of games where she could be the competent one for once, I think it would even out, but given that she apparently plays RPGs primarily I don't think there's a chance of her ever getting that chance.

I think you're right that adding another young person would be EXTREMELY beneficial; the originals are much more mellow than they used to be, and Fiona isn't very energetic herself, so they need SOMEONE to push things along.

It's funny that Gavin and Jack, arguably the two who hated each other most in the beginning, still talk. I still love watching the video of Jack shoving Gavin out of his chair and making him storm out in the middle of a let's play. I've heard from friends who still watch them that Gavin has apparently mellowed out as he's gone over the 30s curve, so that might be why he and Jack get on now. How do Gavin and Michael get along nowadays?
If Michael and Gavin have drifted apart I wonder if it started when Michael had his first kid. It is hard to go bar hopping for a few bevs when you are married with child.

On that note, does Jack have kids? If so, are they older than Michael's?

As for Ray-Michael and Ray-rest of the AH crew, Ray was always portrayed as a homebody and almost agoraphobic who also didn't drink so he had no interest in bars like Geoff, Gavin, and Michael, so I wonder how much hanging out they did outside of the RT campus. Maybe the not talking outside of work was just not texting each other or not online gaming together during their off hours.

If Michael and Gavin have drifted apart I wonder if it started when Michael had his first kid. It is hard to go bar hopping for a few bevs when you are married with child.

On that note, does Jack have kids? If so, are they older than Michael's?

As for Ray-Michael and Ray-rest of the AH crew, Ray was always portrayed as a homebody and almost agoraphobic who also didn't drink so he had no interest in bars like Geoff, Gavin, and Michael, so I wonder how much hanging out they did outside of the RT campus. Maybe the not talking outside of work was just not texting each other or not online gaming together during their off hours.
Jack has cats no kids and unless him and Catie adopt they never will.

During the whole "Ryan REALLY likes his fans" episode Catie decided that she wasn't getting enough attention and announced on twitter that she's got something wrong with her twat and can't have sex.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
Jack has cats no kids and unless him and Catie adopt they never will.

During the whole "Ryan REALLY likes his fans" episode Catie decided that she wasn't getting enough attention and announced on twitter that she's got something wrong with her twat and can't have sex.
You know, I’m glad I was just old enough to not grow up on/get involved with social media and have this whole “post intimate details of my life for millions of people to see” thing that seems so prevalent these days.