Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

kiwifarms.net
I don't know who she dated before Austin, but she dated Garette from Mega64 for a while in a long distance relationship where she totally didn't cheat on him :tomgirl:. Some point after that was Aaron from their live action content and I do not remember if there was someone between those two or how long was between them. Shortly after Aaron was Trevor, which should be red flags considering a bunch of his exes accused him of mentally abusing them.
To my knowledge Trevor pretty much debunked all those abuse rumours and chocked it up to “no, the girl was actually insane, look at these screenshots”

when she dated Garrett one of my favorite Mega64 podcast moments happened https://youtu.be/R7ytxS_Mu_E
Edit: oh yeah, headphone warning on that video

Last edited:

You're an idiot

kiwifarms.net
I don't know who she dated before Austin, but she dated Garette from Mega64 for a while in a long distance relationship where she totally didn't cheat on him :tomgirl:. Some point after that was Aaron from their live action content and I do not remember if there was someone between those two or how long was between them. Shortly after Aaron was Trevor, which should be red flags considering a bunch of his exes accused him of mentally abusing them.
She said on podcast that before Trevor she had "some fun" on Tinder. So there's that too.
As far as I remember in regards to Barbara's sex life, she was a slut in between Aaron and Trevor. On Always Open she and another regular (I believe it was Jessica Vasami but I may be wrong) used to keep a fucking document, with "stats" whatever that means, of all the guys they slept with from Tinder/Bumble. They said it was so they could cross reference and make sure they didn't sleep with the same people, but I don't believe that for a second. I only ever watched episodes one time, so I can't recall when that was said or if it was on the Still Open portion, so feel free to ignore as I have no references at this time. However, I remember the feeling I had. The feeling of 'If you were men you would have to apologize' haha.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
As far as I remember in regards to Barbara's sex life, she was a slut in between Aaron and Trevor. On Always Open she and another regular (I believe it was Jessica Vasami but I may be wrong) used to keep a fucking document, with "stats" whatever that means, of all the guys they slept with from Tinder/Bumble. They said it was so they could cross reference and make sure they didn't sleep with the same people, but I don't believe that for a second. I only ever watched episodes one time, so I can't recall when that was said or if it was on the Still Open portion, so feel free to ignore as I have no references at this time. However, I remember the feeling I had. The feeling of 'If you were men you would have to apologize' haha.
Women can be creepy sexual deviants, it's only wrong if a male does it because they're male.

thomas_dp

kiwifarms.net
Well now, this is kinda topical for this thread :p
Anything vaguely negative or something that bites them in the ass afterwards, they always classify as a lie ofc.
topical.png

StillNotBlarg

kiwifarms.net
Anything vaguely negative or something that bites them in the ass afterwards, they always classify as a lie ofc.
View attachment 1923663
The first reply, Roxo42, I've had a run in before in the Grumps fandom. Last I heard she loves the Game Grumps so much she wanted to commission an artist to create fan art of all the employees and then create a Guess Who game out of it, which presumably she would then play with.... someone? Somehow I'm not surprised she's still defending anything negative as a lie.

thomas_dp

kiwifarms.net
Here are the other three clips as well, ordered by number. You know, just in case people want to hear the entire rant.
Also, would it be allowed to post an edited OnlyFans pic of Barbara in here? Or is that kind of content a no-go? Cause I recently discovered the face app...

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1923663
I think as a "public figure" you should know how to react to when fans give you shit.

Actually, it's probably a normal human thing to need to learn how to react when other human beings don't act the way you expect. Just because you make something like six figures a year and have 400k twitter followers doesn't mean you don't have to learn how to cope with that anymore.

Rooney

Beep / Boop / Bop
kiwifarms.net
Here are the other three clips as well, ordered by number. You know, just in case people want to hear the entire rant.

Holy shit, that is so insufferable it makes me not want to shut the fuck up about the weather.

"On Monday, the high temperature in Dallas was 14 degrees. By next Tuesday, the high is expected to reach 64, a 50-degree improvement"

You have 1 week of mild winter and your state collapses because of your shitty Austin politics.

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, that is so insufferable it makes me not want to shut the fuck up about the weather.

"On Monday, the high temperature in Dallas was 14 degrees. By next Tuesday, the high is expected to reach 64, a 50-degree improvement"

You have 1 week of mild winter and your state collapses because of your shitty Austin politics.
The last time we had weather like this it was 70 years ago. Now the power situation is because of green power yes so that would be Austins fault but for the rest of it... we're just not used to it or ready for it because it's a literal once in a lifetime occurrence.

Its not me I swear

kiwifarms.net
It's got less to do with Austin politics and more to do with Texas never needing a lot in place for a moderate winter. Same reason why when heat waves hit the Northeast people start dying of heat strokes, they need A/C like, 5 times a decade because their summers are still pretty mild.
Summers in the north east are actually pretty fucking hot and humid. Also, most of the buildings / houses are made with the intent to preserve heat during the winter which makes it worst.

There's more to it, but I believe you get the point.

Source: I'm from somewhere around there.

Anyways, sorry for sperging out on you.

Last edited:

Wingnut

WARNING: Remove before flight.
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Barbara, Wes and shitty photography. She posted this on IG and even made it her IG profile pic.
View attachment 1919031

This is what happens when you create a community where nobody is allowed to criticize each other's work.
Dear God those are terrible, they look like mugshots of some methhead who's still on the high. Not to mention that they make her look like she's in her 50s.