Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

Wingnut

WARNING: Remove before flight.
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Barbara, Wes and shitty photography. She posted this on IG and even made it her IG profile pic.
View attachment 1919031

This is what happens when you create a community where nobody is allowed to criticize each other's work.
Dear God those are terrible, they look like mugshots of some methhead who's still on the high. Not to mention that they make her look like she's in her 50s.

Druveer

kiwifarms.net

Goal already reached, but thought this was worth sharing.

Archive could be better.
I hate these people.

On top of it all, people are still harassing CRWBY through social media about the episode not releasing despite all these circumstances. As fans, seeing all of this we may feel helpless, which is why we wanted to take action and create this campaign.
I love how this gets added to it.....

PPL WERE MEAN TO THEM ONLINE SO PAY THEM

thomas_dp

kiwifarms.net
She's now the co-owner of a football team in that FCFL thing.

Rooney

Beep / Boop / Bop
kiwifarms.net
She's now the co-owner of a football team in that FCFL thing.

I don't know how yet but,

Edit: Never heard of this FCFL, so I did some digging:

"Fanchise is setting an even more ambitious goal for 2018, creating the first truly interactive fan-run league. The FCFL will kick off its inaugural season with eight teams in 2018, with all of the teams playing in a single venue that will be more production studio than arena."

Three years late and half the teams. Grift meter is rising.

Last edited:

CanonPrinter

Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Some people beg for online money pretty much for any reason now.

"I just remembered that Europe once bullied a king because his name sounded like Pee-pee. Since I identify with a small penis myself, I feel attacked. Help me recover by sending me 20 bucks. K, thanks."

What pathetic souls.

Worse yet those who fall for it.

Sure Texas has no water and electricity. Sure the US is in a Coid-engineered economic black hole. What can I do with this grocery money? I know, I'll give it to a troon who feels offended because someone told them to do their job and they didn't want to. That will teach the white supremacies. Yeah, I'm making a difference (by starving myself and removing my idiocy from the gene pool).

Tom Honks

kiwifarms.net
Some people beg for online money pretty much for any reason now.

"I just remembered that Europe once bullied a king because his name sounded like Pee-pee. Since I identify with a small penis myself, I feel attacked. Help me recover by sending me 20 bucks. K, thanks."

What pathetic souls.

Worse yet those who fall for it.

Sure Texas has no water and electricity. Sure the US is in a Coid-engineered economic black hole. What can I do with this grocery money? I know, I'll give it to a troon who feels offended because someone told them to do their job and they didn't want to. That will teach the white supremacies. Yeah, I'm making a difference (by starving myself and removing my idiocy from the gene pool).
Yea they’re fucking idiots that’s why people send them money.they are a fucking company who makes a lot more than they let on. Oh but poor Austin right, nah fuck that they chose to live in Austin so fuck them and they’re stupid shit. Also im in Houston so I know how bad it is currently but that’s neither here nor there. They could easily shut the fuck up but instead they send stupid shit like this. If I could’ve I would have sent a picture saying fuck you and have my power running full. Fuck Blaine he is a roided fucking moron. Sorry if I seem too be ranting at you, but you have an excellent point
BE7CB51B-5D38-4D1A-A459-CD6525050812.jpeg

Last edited:

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
Yea they’re fucking idiots that’s why people send them money.they are a fucking company who makes a lot more than they let on. Oh but poor Austin right, nah fuck that they chose to live in Austin so fuck them and they’re stupid shit. Also im in Houston so I know how bad it is currently but that’s neither here nor there. They could easily shut the fuck up but instead they send stupid shit like this. I could’ve I would have sent a picture saying fuck you and have my power running full. Fuck Blaine he is a roided fucking moron. Sorry if I seem too be ranting at you, but you have an excellent point
View attachment 1932274
Of course if blaine really believed what he was saying he wouldn't be on twitter, he'd not be doing anything non-essential so he doesn't waste power, but if he did that how would he virtue signal?

Sharyn

kiwifarms.net
Summers in the north east are actually pretty fucking hot and humid. Also, most of the buildings / houses are made with the intent to preserve heat during the winter which makes it worst.

There's more to it, but I believe you get the point.

Source: I'm from somewhere around there.

Anyways, sorry for sperging out on you.
I lived in Maine, our summers were in the 70's. When heatwaves hit, people weren't ready for the 90 degree+ weather. None of our infrastructure was made for that because it's a once a hundred years type event, just like how Texas is now dying over what most of the east coast would consider a mild winter.

I'd chip into that GoFundMe if I actually knew where it was going. For all I know RoosterTeeth are gonna pocket the money and some exec will use it to pay for a vacation or sex doll.

What's the assurance that it'll go to the crew members who've been struggling?
There's no reason to donate to RT anymore unless you're directly donating to a personality you like. They're owned by a huge cooperation now, if they've got money issues that's entirely on RT for selling to Full Screen, which sold to ATT. When they were still mostly independent under Full Screen Burnie admitted that Joel had convinced him to buy into Bitcoin while it was still a meme and Burnie said he had enough money to retire but with everyone in RT senior management leaving the writing's on the walls there.

They're a podcast company now.

Last edited:

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's really fucking annoying how the site doesn't update me more frequently when people post on here, even though I'm watching this thread, I feel dumb for not checking up during this winter storm cause I actually was trying to help a few folks down in Texas... but then again I guess I was actually being useful versus grifting for a minor league football team that's going nowhere fast... Least it's not the lingerie league.
I meant Ryan fucked Meg.
1613758069661.png

Body language says enough. That smirk alone says "I own this." Not to mention, again, that Meg and Ryan, One who's in a relationship and the other who is/was in a marriage, are in a photo op together. Scream and shout "business partners" all they want, it's clearly more then business.

Insalubrious

Taking a lunch break
kiwifarms.net
Body language says enough. That smirk alone says "I own this." Not to mention, again, that Meg and Ryan, One who's in a relationship and the other who is/was in a marriage, are in a photo op together. Scream and shout "business partners" all they want, it's clearly more then business.
Also don't forget that time that they went on that trip to japan together and at one point during a stream Meg ever so gently brushes the back of Ryan's hand with her finger as she pulls her hand away (27:07 if the link doesn't work)

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net

You're an idiot

kiwifarms.net
I used to lean heavily into the camp that Ryan and Meg hadn't been cheating, and that's mostly because I want some sort of hard evidence when it comes to things like that. I could see how plenty of their interactions would make a good case for it, but I've had my own similar experiences with the touchy feely kind of individuals as well. The main thing that kept me from even really entertaining the idea was the belief that Ryan was likely a good husband and wouldn't risk his kids having a broken home. However, when it came to light that he was more than willing to risk his entire professional and personal life just to get at some fresh pussy, my very first thought was wondering how many times he must've been fucking with Meg and how he could even have the gall to make jokes about it to Gavin. Even though there's still no proof, it seems more likely than not. Especially because that Japan trip only had Meg's regular photographer there to babysit them, and I think he was staying on a different floor or maybe even a different hotel.