Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

batigol

kiwifarms.net
Money in my pockets against the money in your pockets it’s the same people who would be paypigs in a mobile gatcha game, except that would be less of a waste of money; and more honest.

Bookmark Cuck

Only mostly Jewish.
kiwifarms.net
"Oh no our poor multi million dollar company can't afford to pay people during a natural disaster."

You just know if this was any other company RT fans would be calling bullshit on it. I think it's clear at this point anyone why with a lick of sense is pushed out of the fandom. Ya' can't bilk people who see through your lies.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
"Oh no our poor multi million dollar company can't afford to pay people during a natural disaster."

You just know if this was any other company RT fans would be calling bullshit on it. I think it's clear at this point anyone why with a lick of sense is pushed out of the fandom. Ya' can't bilk people who see through your lies.

Honestly, part of me wonders how much of a lie this is. Not because I think RT wouldn't lie - that's transparently false - but because I sincerely wouldn't be surprised that a company this callous and rotten on the inside would screw over their employees and leave them without income during an unprecedented emergency situation like this one. That's the only thing that would get me to even consider donating to this GoFundMe, but that would mean putting money in RT's pocket, which I'm definitely not going to do.

Fluflu

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
You guys would be surprised by how loose people are with their money. I used to do tele funding for a "veteran charity" that eventually got sued. I cannot tell you how easy it is in hindsight for someone to be eager in "helping" with charity.

We used prerecorded voice responses to simulate an agent and basically con people into donating. A lot of people did willingly for the "vets".

Most of the money would be pocketed, of course. Aside from all the other retarded shit to squander on, this shouldn't come off as surprising.

Last edited:

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
I think the idea of supporting RWBY's crew during this past week of disaster in Austin is admirable, but my God it seems so shady from the outside. All we have is a vague promise of the money going where it's needed, but what does that mean? What are you gonna do with the money?

I can absolutely see some RT corpo shark taking this GoFundMe money and using it to pay their gas money for the next few years, all while a few staffers are given some stimulus money "from the fans" and told to talk about it on social media.

LiterallyNobody

kiwifarms.net
Imagine donating to a large corporation. This is what they've been doing for years, pretending to still be a small group of friends just doing something they love for the fans, as to not alienate themselves from the audience even though they're wealthy egotists who want nothing but as much money as possible from their naive audience and will happily manipulate and guilt them to get it.

LiterallyNobody

kiwifarms.net
I checked Rooster Teeth's views and it's incredible how few they get now. RTAAs are the only videos that make it over 100k and even then they only barely get over 200k on some of them. The rest of the videos are lucky to get over 50k it seems. It's the exact same on Achievement Hunter.
Naturally the fanbase still insists this is due to RT encouraging people to watch stuff on their website instead of youtube. I guess they prefer to ignore everything that has happened in the last half decade to drive away hundreds of thousands, and in the case of several video series, millions of active viewers.
There's no way this can be sustainable for much longer. I expect even more corporate drama when income dries up further.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I checked Rooster Teeth's views and it's incredible how few they get now. RTAAs are the only videos that make it over 100k and even then they only barely get over 200k on some of them. The rest of the videos are lucky to get over 50k it seems. It's the exact same on Achievement Hunter.
Naturally the fanbase still insists this is due to RT encouraging people to watch stuff on their website instead of youtube. I guess they prefer to ignore everything that has happened in the last half decade to drive away hundreds of thousands, and in the case of several video series, millions of active viewers.
There's no way this can be sustainable for much longer. I expect even more corporate drama when income dries up further.
RT wil always insist that people view shut on their site because the metrics are not public whatsoever and they can claim to get whatever views they want.

RT wil always insist that people view shut on their site because the metrics are not public whatsoever and they can claim to get whatever views they want.
So it sounds like we're not going to know the full extent of RT's state until someone inside starts leaking shit. At the very least, I'd be interested to know if RWBY really carries RT as much as I get the impression of it.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
So it sounds like we're not going to know the full extent of RT's state until someone inside starts leaking shit. At the very least, I'd be interested to know if RWBY really carries RT as much as I get the impression of it.
Honestly I just want the metrics so we can have a better idea of what shows are doing well or not, and if there's a common element to success or failure of a show. I want proof the Fiona is boring the audience to death, ot just anecdotes.