Roosterteeth / Achievement Hunter / Let's Play / Funhaus / Inside Gaming - Do you ever wonder why we're still here? Dick pics and sellouts ahoy.

Quantum Diabetes

Truly goutrageous truly truly goutrageous
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's insanely boring, and in a somewhat telling freudian slip, the only picture where she has her underwear or even her legs visible...is the rainbow "pride" shirt.

View attachment 1641397View attachment 1641398View attachment 1641399

You can smell the virtue signalling from here.
This chick suddenly has a elderly grandma bod..Who is jacking off to this shit?
meg_turney_nude_black_valentines_day_onlyfans_set_leaked-KEHMNZ.jpg
It's like....like...flabby sandpaper filled with cottage cheese.

LiterallyNobody

kiwifarms.net
imagine giving up a job where you get paid to talk about videogames to just be a whore.
Having to talk about video games can be difficult and boring if you have to pretend to be into video games, especially in a journalist kind of way. Starting an onlyfans when you know you will make more than you ever did isn't exactly a stupid decision. Don't know why people still choose to try criticise the stale low hanging fruit that is selling nudes in current year.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
Having to talk about video games can be difficult and boring if you have to pretend to be into video games, especially in a journalist kind of way. Starting an onlyfans when you know you will make more than you ever did isn't exactly a stupid decision. Don't know why people still choose to try criticise the stale low hanging fruit that is selling nudes in current year.
Honestly, even if you genuinely liked video games to an autistic level, you'll eventually run out of things to talk about. Still wouldn't choose selling nudes over that.

JimiHendrix

The best jazz player around.
kiwifarms.net

i'm not criticizing her. i'm calling her a whore.

Quantum Diabetes

Truly goutrageous truly truly goutrageous
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm not criticizing her. i'm calling her a whore.
If you've ever stalked me I co managed a restaurant where strippers and hooters thots retired to when they wanted to quit being naked for money but didn't have many skills outside of that. It always hits them at some point how many men looked at their body and they're full of regret. One would always marry a rich guy, get divorced quick and go through the cycle again, always back in our frumpy uniform crying no one wants her anymore. In ten years we'll have women suddenly struck with the realization they spent 9 hours a day posting their lewds to reddit to dig up more paypiggies.