Rose McGowan - (Please visit the Andi Dier thread in Sisterwood instead!)

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
xposted from my comment on the article thread regarding this shitstorm

"Aaand time for me to play troon's advocate again (ive been doing this a lil too much lately)

Mcgowan's crusade against weinstein and co is not some noble "I MUST DEFEND WOMYN!" shtick, its a spoiled LA brat outraged that someone dared take sexual advantage of her, and her alone, coupled with being bitter about how her lack of acting and interpersonal skills made her an utter joke in hollywood even without weinstein using his hebrew connections to have ex mossad agents harass his victims. She doesnt give two shits about sexual assault unless its her baggy fanny being proddled, hence why she went on record white knighting for fucking Victor Salva after he was outed as a child rapist who sold videos of him raping a little boy to other sickfucks, and which she still happily ignores.

So yeah. while the troon in question was probably saying this shit for usual dumbass troon reasons and not anything I said, frankly im glad fucking somebody is willing to call this repulsive shitsack out in some pathetic way."

Big_Boss

Pretty tasty
kiwifarms.net
Rose really isn't a saint or hero, she's defended a convicted pedophile and put other woman, some of whom have been raped or harassed as well, below her and this is all just one big ego trip for her.

That person needed to call her out for this instead, tbh.

Last edited:

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Rose really isn't a saint or hero, she's defended a convicted pedophile and put other woman, some of when have been raped or harassed as well, below her and this is all just one big ego trip for her.

That person needed to call her out for this instead, tbh.
When you've made the rule that whomever is the biggest victim wins, it shouldn't really come as a surprise that denying or invalidating other people's claims to victimhood is running rampant.

Old Wizard

is donning the attire of the archmage
kiwifarms.net
If I recall correctly, the troon asked Rose what she had done for women before Rose said it back to the troon. And also the commentary on how Rose is being a "white feminist" while in a slapfight with another white person seems like sort of unnecessary and irrelevant thing to bring up.

On top of that, only black/latino transes get killed more often than the rest of the population, and a white troon pretending like that statistic applies to him is definitely pure tranny narcissism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino