Rose McGowan - (Please visit the Andi Dier thread in Sisterwood instead!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who do you side with, the ugly, balding lunatic...

or the troon?
Why side with either one? Just enjoy the show!

She's claiming that the tranny was hired by Weinstein to turn the SJW community against her. She also claims that he hired bitcoin bikers to kill her.
Bitcoin bikers? I miss the days when bikers still dealt with human trafficking.

Big_Boss

Pretty tasty
kiwifarms.net
She's claiming that the tranny was hired by Weinstein to turn the SJW community against her. She also claims that he hired bitcoin bikers to kill her.

View attachment 374398
Really? She really thinks Weinstein would hire a trans person to heckle her? She's a straight up lunatic, and I hate to say it but the trans person comes out looking better than she does in the end. Congrats, I guess.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Really? She really thinks Weinstein would hire a trans person to heckle her? She's a straight up lunatic, and I hate to say it but the trans person comes out looking better than she does in the end. Congrats, I guess.
Rose McGowan is a crackpot moonbat who white knighted Victor Salva. That throws whatever sort of credibility she had, if any, completely out the window.
Well I guess hiring the troon worked then?

Lurk Jurk

kiwifarms.net
The troon in question is apparently a pedophile. How very shocking.

And he apparently did this all on his own because he thought he was going to have a brave moment where everyone applauded him and Rose was going to storm out of the room crying her crocodile tears while an eagle flew into the room and perched on the American flag etc. etc.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
There's no "lesser of two evils" with this, but Rose's blatant hypocrisy in railing against Weinstein yet defense of Salva isn't a good look for her and only hurts her side of things.
No the troon is the lesser of two evils because troon is higher on the progressive stack. If they were also a midget amputee, they wouldn't even be evil anymore, free pass because oppression!

Dem the rules.

zap2theextreme

kiwifarms.net
Weinstein literally hired a detective agency staffed by ex-mossad agents to keep her from talking to reporters.

so lmao I believe her

Big_Boss

Pretty tasty
kiwifarms.net
Weinstein literally hired a detective agency staffed by ex-mossad agents to keep her from talking to reporters.

so lmao I believe her
He's in "rehab" and we've barely heard a peep from him besides he's wanting to kill himself, a Mossad agent is different from this incident.

Rose has been accused by others for being a "cis white feminist" also, it's more likely a weirdo lunatic than Weinstein. She's a known loon who thinks everyone's against her. She blamed Weinsten for her getting arrested for carrying cocaine once I think, unless she blamed someone else.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
Rose defended a convicted pedophile though, that's also horrible. They're both trash, Rose is just insane egomaniac trash.
Troons aren't human. This troon is especially not human. I dislike Rose, but if you think the hideous troon pedo = Rose defending a pedo, you need to spend more time in the Rat King thread. Pedo diddles kid. Rose supports some pedo. Actions are not the same as words.

zap2theextreme

kiwifarms.net
He's in "rehab" and we've barely heard a peep from him besides he's wanting to kill himself, a Mossad agent is different from this incident.

Rose has been accused by others for being a "cis white feminist" also, it's more likely a weirdo lunatic than Weinstein. She's a known loon who thinks everyone's against her. She blamed Weinsten for her getting arrested for carrying cocaine once I think, unless she blamed someone else.
lmao yeah she's a loon when this guy is the richest and most influential person in the world reaching into the highest levels of American politics who was able to rape/abuse 100s of women for years and get away with it.
He had people pretend to be reporters and women's rights advocates to befriend her and see if she was talking to reporters. That's insanely manipulative and fucked up. She has every reason to be paranoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino