Rotisserie Chicken Mook-bong 09/15/19 - Day 89 of 100

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Couple things:
1) This really drove my hate for her to a new depth
2) She is so painfully unfunny that it’s hard to listen to
3) “IM NOT EVEN LYING RIGHT NOW” yes because usually you are, so thanks for clarifying
4) She’s self conscious about burping but not about being 600 lbs and eating a family sized chicken
5) “I’ve never had a muscle” true
No but she farts and breaks furniture.

Chamaelirium

Perennial endangered medicinal herb type situation
kiwifarms.net
imagine making nearly 200k a year from barely lifting a finger but to be so repulsive and vile and self disfigured and immobilized that even 99% of survival sex workers and people in brutal manual labor jobs barely living paycheck to paycheck STILL would never trade places with you.

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
You're totally right. The thing that struck me is not moving a portion of it to a separate plate. Who doesn't use a second plate and carve off some rotisserie chicken?
A bitch who wants to put her nasty paws all over the thing so no one else in the house wants it.

I’m willing to bet she ate that veggie platter, changed shirts and then ate the chicken. That chicken is one of those that comes in a plastic bubble from WalMart.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Well. The one perk of her being such a contemptible sack of human shit, is that when the Devil himself finally takes her rotten soul, nobody has to feel bad about it.

She died doing what she loved, after all. :tomgirl:

I kinda like that she's not even giving the pretense of trying anymore. Nothing's beneath her. I fully expect her to do some kind of mukbang/asmr video of her just eating a giant cake and farting for the feeders. She'll call the new series FART WITH ME 💨✨🍰 | Having My Cake And Eating It Too. People will watch and she will still get paid.

Bless her heart. She's got nothing else at this point. :noticeme:

RemoveKebab

Keep My Situation Type Deal Great!
kiwifarms.net
Clickbait per usual. She's trying to bait viewers by making them think a fat girl is about to devour a chicken on camera. Then she turns the tables and daintily rips pieces of meat from the carcass, doesn't quite finish. So people will think "Wow! She has restraint!" But once the camera turns off she will start ripping chunks off, dunking the meat into various dipping sauces while sucking her fingers. GG.
My guesses are Ranch and Honey Mustard. Two deathfatty staples.

Peetz's Bank Account

"i just want to eat and talk about farts"
kiwifarms.net
Apparently eating a third of a rotisserie chicken is healthy :story: we know this bitch ate all of it off camera nikocado style. Amber you never fail to be the shithead that keeps on foaming at the mouth with diarrhea.

Also there are some nice passive aggressive comments thrown in here and there.. she must be seething and losing her shit over yesterday's events but her narc brain is still figuring out a way to do damage control. Sorry Amber but when the only thing your mind can cook up is the equivalent of your slop soups you're not going to have much luck. Praying for an extra hilarious shitstorm:optimistic:

Edited because spelleen is hauurd

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino