Rotisserie Chicken Mook-bong 09/15/19 - Day 89 of 100

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
lezbereal after she picked the skin off she needed some sort of dipping sauce (probably ranch) to stomach the rest of it. lean protein or hell even semi lean protein like the dark meat in the chicken isn't exactly our gorls' jam. If it's not loaded with salt or deep fried even rotisserie chicken meat isn't rich enough for our gorl.

fun related fact: Arnold's post workout meal was sometimes an entire rotisserie chicken and a six pack.

But our gorl ain't burning no 2K calories in the gym every day.
hell yeah, arnie. get those gains. i’ve seen some of the rock’s recovery meals, too. he’ll eat a plate full of fries and two gigantic ass burgers. he eats 5k calories a day and 10 lbs of food. it takes eating like a beast to look like a beast, i guess.

it always, always amazes me to ponder her experience with taste. this rotisserie chicken looks cooked to shit which means it’s dry and stringy. it doesn’t appear to have any spices, except for maybe salt and pepper. she didn’t have any kind of dipping sauce to make it even remotely palatable, not even tabasco. and she immediately dove into the crusty part of a scalded wing and started sucking, claiming it has the “most flavor.” as somebody who claims to be wholly unable to taste food anymore (and i believe her), her binge choices baffle me.

as an avid mspl viewer, deathfats cannot get enough of the trifecta: salt, sugar, and fat. they eat entire pizzas, whole tubs of ice cream. they chicken and gravy smothered biscuits, full of spices and salt and made with full-fat cream. a lot of fast food, particularly saucy burgers and whatnot. their tastebuds are decimated so it takes strong tasting, flavorful food and a lot of it to chase the high. i would love to see her intro. not just because they would show her bare laygees while she’s showereen, you heathens, but because i would love to see her real and raw binge experience. i don’t know if she’s just fueling her dainty fire by pretending she likes old people food - bland and tasteless and dry - while she secretly indulges in foods with a cocktail of spices and sugars and lard or becky funnels weight gain milkshakes into her maw every night so she can keep her subscriber count up. or if she genuinely sits around all day and wastes her life over indulging on dry ass rotisserie chicken and shitty brand-less grain bread.

not to mention, it almost feels... wasteful? like, let loose, gorl. you’re nearly 600 lbs. if you’re going to give up, at least die young eating some good tasting food goddamn.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino