ROUND 3: The Kiwi Farms Popularity Contest - Aka, wherein some fucking faggot judges this entire competition.

Who Survives this Round? (PICK 2)

• Dyn

Votes: 25 11.3%
  • CatParty

Votes: 50 22.6%
  • BOLDYSPICY

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • _Blank_

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Cosmos

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Y2K Baby

Votes: 40 18.1%
  • Shiversblood

Votes: 19 8.6%
  • AnOminous

Votes: 86 38.9%
  • Zedkissed60

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Trombonista

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • SIGSEGV

Votes: 50 22.6%
  • Marvin

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Jaimas

Votes: 20 9.0%
  • Tuscangarder

Votes: 11 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Original thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-top-5-kiwi-farmer-competition-round-2.72656/

Yo,

Welcome to the fact that none of you are in this contest, and yet are voting for the person you like most. Let's make your voice count somewhat, right?

@Arm Pit Cream gave their voice by nominatig Tuscangarder

Whoever that "Noob" is, right ;).

At this point, nothing is changing and we are sticking to the plan with this contest, so let's begin the next round, shall we?

We had some "judicial" decisions, and this is what we have. Deal with it.

THE JUDGES:

The Honorable Faggots and NO PICKS WHATSOEVER

@Meowthkip
@The Last Stand
@Daisymae (Vanished?)
@Randall Fragg
@Deadwaste
@bearycool

Based off what we have, the judges just voted for others and don't turn the tide of this round.

And now for our contestants.

THE CONTESTANTS:

Who we miss:

Alec benson leary

One of The Orignal Chris-Chan Christorical Figures. He knew his shit, and knew how to banter about it. He gave his input, and it was appraised and welcome by a myriad staff that has existed for 5 years. Do not disrespect this man: He deserved his place at the table of the most popular Kiwi Farmers.

Yawning Sneasel

Died, because of the Data Breach and worried about all the information about himself being linked somehow. An amazing man, we will pay tribute by speaking little of him.

Hellfire

Again, another staff member. He posited and posted a myriad intelligent comments that can never be reproduced. He is a hidden popular member because "well, you just remember him" (Anonymous): he was also lost in The Great Data Breach of 2019, and will probably will never be seen again.

Thanks for the posts, You Amazing Unicorn You.

OwO What's this

Yeah, a lot with this one. Someone else write the summary on this one please.

The Winners

@Dyn won, so he's safe this round.

Wants out. I can’t blame him.

@CatParty is also safe this round.

AND I'LL BE HERE, STILL ALIVE
(THE CONTESTANTS)

@Hellfire
Dead. RIP.

@chimpburgers
DEAD. RIP.

@Dyn Dynastia/Fagnasty Opted out of the competition.

@yawning Sneasel

Dead. RIP.

@CatParty
for all the amazing contributions with his threads and shitposting. Winner of the Second Round, who will be kept safe, no matter what you do: this Cat has 9 lives, you know ;)

@Smutley

DEAD. RIP.

@BOLDYSPICY!
The Mother and Creator of the Pufferton Avatars

@Alec Benson Leary

Dead. RIP>

@Ride
DEAD. RIP.

@_blank_
For the maker of the Sonichu Comics that are still running and being created to this day!

@OwO What's This?

Dead. RIP>

@Cosmos
For all the fantastic shitposting and comments they have made

@Y2K Baby
For being a shitposter

@Shiversblood
For creating philosophical questions of great profound in shitposting threads such as whether a gay man would fuck a woman on a deserted Island)

AnOminous
For literally just existing since the dawn of time, for moderating, for helping the site, and for amazing shitposts.

And for his continous place as 1st place in this entire competition.

@zedkissed60
For the exact same FUCKING reason above, and for having a pithy way of telling people to "lol calm down"

@Trombonista
Amazing contributor and just CUTE AS FUCK in personality and avatar.

@SIGSEGV
for the sheer balls and the amount of likes he got on his post for nominating himself.

And guess what? He's still alive in the Third Round afterwards. Balls of Steel.

@Marvin
CHRISTORICAL FIGURE, BITCH

@Spelling Bee
DEAD. RIP.

And last, but most CERTAINLY not least,

@Jaimas
NOMINATED 30 TIMES IN THE COURSE OF 24 HOURS! Excellent content and contributions with postings and threads.

THE RULES, REVIEWED AGAIN:

1. THE PERSON WHO WINS THE NO. 1 or NO. 2 SPOT IN A VOTING CYCLE WINS IMMUNITY INTO THE NEXT CYCLE, BUT CANNOT GET IT IN SUCCESSION OR CONSECUTIVELY, REGARDLESS OF HOW UNPOPULAR THEY WERE IN THE LAST CYCLE. This means that if say @zedkissed60 was placed last in the last voting cycle but somehow got a Number 1 spot in the next cycle, he would be immune the following cycle but would be given a limit of one Immunity, and so if he won the number 1 spot again somehow, 2nd and 3rd place would get immunity instead. This basically means that this rule plays as a sort of "WILD CARD"-- if you can get your nomination to the number 1 or 2 spot, they are safe, unless they already achieved immunity in a prior cycle.

We now only have 4 cycles of voting left now.

There is no Immunity in the FIFTH cycle of voting. In the final Elimination Voting, the BOTTOM 3 will be eliminated, and the Top 5 will move on to the 6th cycle and compete for the Number 1 spot.

So basically the voting brackets go from 20 -> 16 -> 12 -> 8 -> 5 -> 1 unless someone has immunity and placed last in the next cycle. So if you want to get competitive guys, use this WILD CARD rule.

3. The panel of judges can annull any of the above given proper fucking reasoning and rationale. ( that includes me, and I still have yet to do anything drastically besides admitting someone into this competition because @Arm Pit Cream wanted them)

4. The Panel of Judges have 3x the voting power, and @Meowthkip , because she was so close to get in the Top 20 spot, has 5x the power if they decide to vote on someone.

The Prizes:

Yes, there are prizes. and here is how they are given out and what they are:

BY JUST EXISTING IN THE COMPETITION:

1. If you get voted out, you will be given a summary of your thoughts and feelings in the next round of voting: you get to have your voice heard and shown in a thread. This is a popularity competition after all, so we want to give the contestants as much love and attention as possible. You loose, you still get to be a Person of Interest for that thread.

IF YOU MAKE IT IN THE TOP 5

1. I will personally give you a $30 gift card of your choosing-- this includes Visa/Mastercard Giftcards. I have the money for it, and want to give it out to our contestants who have done so much contribution to this website. You deserve a monetary award.
2. You get your own thread describing who you are and what you have done for the farms. You can give me a rough draft on how you want your thread done and I'll write it all out for you.
3. If I can get Null invested, maybe a title or forum goodies can be offered to the top 5 such as titles, name color changes, etc. This one prize is not set in stone at this point sadly.
4. If one of the top five is absent to claim any of their prizes above, I will give it to the runner ups in the competition INSTEAD.

And there you have it still, Faggots.

Now, get to voting!

Last edited:

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you catch me in chat and tell me that you voted for me, I'll call you based. You don't actually have to vote for me to claim the reward, just tell me that you did. I like calling people/things based.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@bearycool Stop tagging me into your gay bachelorette larp. Nobody is as invested in this bullshit as you are, that's why nobody is writing concession summaries, your judges are third-rate nobodies who keep dropping out and you only get a few pages of shitpost replies per autistic longwinded thread you make and nobody wants to be around you except the defective spastics who go to Kiwi movie nights. This entire dumb thing could have been a single poll in a single thread without all this second round immunity faggotry and the results would have been exactly the same ; AnOm wins, CatParty takes second, I take third. Same as it would have been last year, or the year before that, or even five fucking years ago. The only difference is people other than you would actually stay until the end because it wouldn't be a testament to your desperate need for undeserved attention and it'd thankfully be over before you dragged it out long past it's natural shelflife and beat it into the fucking ground.

Give my $30 to likeicare with a nice letter begging him to let you back into EDF and fuck off.

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@bearycool Stop tagging me into your gay bachelorette larp. Nobody is as invested in this bullshit as you are, that's why nobody is writing concession summaries, your judges are third-rate nobodies who keep dropping out and you only get a few pages of shitpost replies per autistic longwinded thread you make and nobody wants to be around you except the defective spastics who go to Kiwi movie nights. This entire dumb thing could have been a single poll in a single thread without all this second round immunity faggotry and the results would have been exactly the same ; AnOm wins, CatParty takes second, I take third. Same as it would have been last year, or the year before that, or even five fucking years ago. The only difference is people other than you would actually stay until the end because it wouldn't be a testament to your desperate need for undeserved attention and it'd thankfully be over before you dragged it out long past it's natural shelflife and beat it into the fucking ground.

Give my $30 to likeicare with a nice letter begging him to let you back into EDF and fuck off.
Eh, I like you and what you have stated and done. Hell, I'm grateful for the fact I got read to fuck with this comment by you. It keeps me humble, and reminds how I need to keep myself as a benign tumor of an attention whore. It keeps me from being cancerous, which I am grateful for you reminding me of.

I understand why you don't want anymore attention. So, I'll give you your wish. You'll be a memory in our hearts and the history you made with us for those one, two, five years you quoted when it comes to the time span.

And yeah, it could have been a single thread.

But Queen, where is the fun in that?

That is the problem in me: I do love my drama every so often. However, I promise to make sure this ends quick and in a healthy way. I’ll finish up by August 15th. I’m sure everyone is tired of this and just wants to get the money.

I just want to give the Monet at this point. I just want to make sure I give it appropriately,. I have my deadline set and this autism will be over with

Last edited:

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love attention but this is gay and fucking embarrassing.
This is what users asked me and what they wanted. I gave it, and as OP, as the ultimate faggot, I'm completing it. We got one more threads of this autism, so I promise there is an end.

Humanity is gay and embarrassing: hence, why we're here now.

Last edited:

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

As much as I want to say "yes"... I can't and will continue as is with this competition. You almost got me with @NOT Sword Fighter Super , and I'm still thinking about them.

...Honest to God, the main reason why I made this competition was authentically not to seek attention: I'm not in this competition at all, even though I got 5 non-joking nominations. I took myself out, because others deserve to come before me by a million times more.

I namely wanted and focused on the guys who did a shit ton of substantial work (like posting, documenting, and calling people out) to be recognized and loved for what they have done. They deserve their spot at the table, unlike me, and I think each person on here deserved to be praised for what they did here.

This isn't my competition, as much of an attention whore of an Autist as I am: this is to document the important people on this forum in a competitive way. Every single one of these people, taken out or otherwise, deserved to be on here and I recognize their merit and worth for withstanding the test of time to still be remembered by so many people here.

I am a faggot with a lot of attention seeking bullshit. This is why I am not on here, and hence why it is focused on everyone else who deserves to be on here.

Lemmingwise

Don't speak to me or my daughter ever again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As much as I want to say "yes"... I can't and will continue as is with this competition. You almost got me with @NOT Sword Fighter Super , and I'm still thinking about them.

...Honest to God, the main reason why I made this competition was authentically not to seek attention: I'm not in this competition at all, even though I got 5 non-joking nominations. I took myself out, because others deserve to come before me by a million times more.

I namely wanted and focused on the guys who did a shit ton of substantial work (like posting, documenting, and calling people out) to be recognized and loved for what they have done. They deserve their spot at the table, unlike me, and I think each person on here deserved to be praised for what they did here.

This isn't my competition, as much of an attention whore of an Autist as I am: this is to document the important people on this forum in a competitive way. Every single one of these people, taken out or otherwise, deserved to be on here and I recognize their merit and worth for withstanding the test of time to still be remembered by so many people here.
Ok, attentionwhore.

Good luck with the contest.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All you had to do was stop tagging me into this the first time I asked and right now you wouldn't be in the position where you're so shook you're still continuously editing your reply to me three hours later, and so dejected you're basically apologising to everyone else for this still being a thing and promising to euthenise it quickly.

Do what you wanna do, I'm sure some people were enjoying it. Just leave me out of it.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

lol calm down

Reactions: Rafal Gan Ganowicz

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do what you wanna do, I'm sure some people were enjoying it. Just leave me out of it.
Done deal dude. I apologize for the faggotry.

Moving on, I have my two votes in. I’ll see you all for the penultimate thread in two weeks.

Tags
None