ROUND 3: The Kiwi Farms Popularity Contest - Aka, wherein some fucking faggot judges this entire competition.

Who Survives this Round? (PICK 2)

• Dyn

Votes: 25 11.3%
  • CatParty

Votes: 50 22.6%
  • BOLDYSPICY

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • _Blank_

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Cosmos

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Y2K Baby

Votes: 40 18.1%
  • Shiversblood

Votes: 19 8.6%
  • AnOminous

Votes: 86 38.9%
  • Zedkissed60

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Trombonista

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • SIGSEGV

Votes: 50 22.6%
  • Marvin

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Jaimas

Votes: 20 9.0%
  • Tuscangarder

Votes: 11 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know it has nothing to do with worthiness, but I just wanted to make note of the posters who do solid work in updating a thread with lolcow contributions, keeping a strong archive, maintaining their OPs and in general using their autism for meticulous documentation.

It's why I originally liked seeing @Hellfire, and was hoping to see someone like @Nontransferable, steady chronicler of Manjaw Montello, on the list. They may not be the flashiest of posters but they're the reason the site is so useful, like the coal shovelers below deck allowing everyone else to have their fun.

There's many more than just those two names, but I just wanted to recognise the useful people as well as the fun ones.

• Agree
Reactions: Coleman Francis

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know it has nothing to do with worthiness, but I just wanted to make not of the posters who do solid work in updating a thread with lolcow contributions, keeping a strong archive, maintaining their OPs and in general using their autism for meticulous documentation.
That's actually why I nominated @_01 in the first thread. Sadly, he didn't make it into the top 20.

Reactions: Next Task

Lemmingwise

Don't speak to me or my daughter ever again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why yes I did cast a vote only for SIGSEGV, how could you tell?
I don't think it has anything to do with his posts. It'sjust the avatar. Everyone wants to be led by the chaddests of chads.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: SIGSEGV

SIGSEGV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dyn and SIG winning would be the ultimate shitpost
AnOminous and CatParty can't get immunity again, so I'm actually on track to get immunity for the next round. That would automatically put me in the top five. I have something special planned for my thread if that happens. :smug:

Alex Krycek

All my friends are Skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AnOminous and CatParty can't get immunity again, so I'm actually on track to get immunity for the next round. That would automatically put me in the top five. I have something special planned for my thread if that happens. :smug:
Shiversblood deserves all the gift cards and I don’t know why you’re here. I’ve seen you around in like a handful of threads and always associate your name with Sig Sauer because I used to own one.

SIGSEGV

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shiversblood deserves all the gift cards
I told beary to give my $30 directly to Null if I make it to the top 5.
and I don’t know why you’re here.
I nominated myself as a joke, but people took it seriously.
I’ve seen you around in like a handful of threads and always associate your name with Sig Sauer because I used to own one.
On UNIX-like operating systems, processes that attempt to access a restricted area of memory receive a SIGSEGV from the OS. SIG is short for "signal", and SEGV is abbreviated from "segmentation violation".
Wikipedia said:
Different operating systems have different signal names to indicate that a segmentation fault has occurred. On Unix-like operating systems, a signal called SIGSEGV (abbreviated from segmentation violation) is sent to the offending process.
Thank you for attending my TED Talk.

• Informative
Reactions: Robert Sanvagene
Tags
None