ROUND 3: The Kiwi Farms Popularity Contest - Aka, wherein some fucking faggot judges this entire competition.

Who Survives this Round? (PICK 2)

• Dyn

Votes: 25 11.3%
  • CatParty

Votes: 50 22.6%
  • BOLDYSPICY

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • _Blank_

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Cosmos

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Y2K Baby

Votes: 40 18.1%
  • Shiversblood

Votes: 19 8.6%
  • AnOminous

Votes: 86 38.9%
  • Zedkissed60

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Trombonista

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • SIGSEGV

Votes: 50 22.6%
  • Marvin

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Jaimas

Votes: 20 9.0%
  • Tuscangarder

Votes: 11 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Likeigod

kiwifarms.net
@bearycool Stop tagging me into your gay bachelorette larp. Nobody is as invested in this bullshit as you are, that's why nobody is writing concession summaries, your judges are third-rate nobodies who keep dropping out and you only get a few pages of shitpost replies per autistic longwinded thread you make and nobody wants to be around you except the defective spastics who go to Kiwi movie nights. This entire dumb thing could have been a single poll in a single thread without all this second round immunity faggotry and the results would have been exactly the same ; AnOm wins, CatParty takes second, I take third. Same as it would have been last year, or the year before that, or even five fucking years ago. The only difference is people other than you would actually stay until the end because it wouldn't be a testament to your desperate need for undeserved attention and it'd thankfully be over before you dragged it out long past it's natural shelflife and beat it into the fucking ground.

Give my $30 to likeicare with a nice letter begging him to let you back into EDF and fuck off.
>nobody is as invested
>writing this text wall

also hmu in a pm if you want to send me the money

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: SIGSEGV

Deadwaste

insert witty comment here
kiwifarms.net
beary, you gotta update on us my dude. stop sucking virtual cocks in vrchat

Tags
None