Careercow Roy "Dr. P" Philipose - Delusional "Super Genius" Who Gets Assblasted by Trolling Daily; Tried to ask Elon Musk for a CEO Job.

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The meat of the content here, the Tesla shareholder meeting, confuses me.

This is all pure conjecture on my part as I’m not willing to verify this but Roy, at least in my eyes, is like that guy who has 7,000 ‘connections’ on LinkedIn. He is constantly ‘liking’ workforce blogs and sharing high-level high-production value tech videos on his blog. If you’ve ever spent any length of time on LinkedIn, you’d know that the platform itself is just an echo chamber for C-levels to stroke their own egos and try to seem personable. When job adverts are posted on LinkedIn, it’s not uncommon to see ‘hip’ and ‘cool’ listings where the company is looking to hire unicorns, rockstars, Einsteins, the next Steve Jobs or Bill Gates, etc. As an aside, I find the jargon completely fucking ridiculous, but some seem to clamor to it.

Reading what I have over Roy, he’s definitely into the hip leadership bullshit. He thinks Elon Musk is a cool guy. Sources like BuzzFeed would typically sensationalize something like this. What went wrong, then?

1) Roy did this during a fucking shareholder conference. This isn’t a spot to sell yourself, this is literally a spot for Elon Musk to sell his company to those who will invest in him. Doesn’t take a super-genius to know this.

2) all he needed to do was sell himself as a funny, upbeat character instead of recoiling his head into his neck fat like a slug trying to inch itself forward on dry ground; pathetic. Elon likely would have taken a shit in him regardless, but he could have potentially been the headline of yet another uplifting BuzzFeed blog, probably netting him a job out of pity. Instead, he spends his time firing off spurious and improperly formatted DMCA complaints to Dear Leader.

️ronic

Professional Nutjob Stalker
kiwifarms.net
Funny thing, looking in the copyright section of the book, it says that the work is protected under "common law" copyright. Doing some research, I found that "common law" coppyright is something that only applies to unpublished works created prior to 1978 (book was published in 2008 ). Aside from Roy not knowing how copyright law works, this means that he never bothered to actually register the copyright to his book with the copyright office (which would explain why I couldn't find it in the database).
I don't know about you, but if I wrote a book, I'd actually bother to register it's copyright before I published it.

Last edited:

homonculus

Please let me go back to hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny thing, looking in the copyright section of the book, it says that the work is protected under "common law" copyright. Doing some research, I found that "common law" coppyright is something that only applies to unpublished works created prior to 1978 (book was published in 2008 ). As side from Roy not knowing how copyright law works, this means that he never bothered to actually register the copyright to his book with the copyright office (which would explain why I couldn't find it in the database).
I don't know about you, but if I published a book, I'd actually bother to register it's copyright before I published it.
I don't think this book getting plagiarized or republished illegaly for profit will ever be an issue.
Edit: The book is automatically copywritten:
A copyright is automatically in effect when an author writes a book, and gives the author control of his work. The author can gain certain legal advantages in infringement suits by registering the copyright with the U.S. Copyright Office.
from legalbeagle

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Marvin

️ronic

kiwifarms.net
I don't think this book getting plagiarized or republished illegaly for profit will ever be an issue.
Edit: The book is automatically copywritten: from legalbeagle
Yeah, I believe that without a registered copyright, all that he can sue for is provable damages.

Now, personally I would not condone scanning the entire book and uploading it for the entire site to laugh at, so I won't. If I were to sell it to someone though, while I wouldn't condone or approve of such actions, it would be out of my control if that person chose to do so.
That's all I'll say in the matter.

️ronic

kiwifarms.net
I'll leave this here for interested parties:
IMG_20190222_181121126~2.jpg
--------------------------------------------
Edit: (didn't want to triple post)
I don't think that this knowledge is new, considering that I found it with a simple Google search, but I believe that I've found Roy's reddit account: u/rphilipose
Link: https://www.reddit.com/user/rphilipose?sort=new
Archive: https://archive.li/wbAIH

With his most recent comment, he mentions his copyright claim to the Tesla video, so it confirms that Roy is a copystriking faggot.

Last edited:

33rd

Tinfoil Milliner
kiwifarms.net
I'll leave this here for interested parties:
--------------------------------------------
Edit: (didn't want to triple post)
I don't think that this knowledge is new, considering that I found it with a simple Google search, but I believe that I've found Roy's reddit account: u/rphilipose
Link: https://www.reddit.com/user/rphilipose?sort=new
Archive: https://archive.li/wbAIH

With his most recent comment, he mentions his copyright claim to the Tesla video, so it confirms that Roy is a copystriking faggot.
While I was looking through his history, I noticed that one of the posts he commented on was about a written response he made to the Tesla incident. It was hosted on his main blog but had been removed along with all his other posts. When I tried to look for an archive, I was greeted with this:
Capture12.PNG

Talk about going full delete-fucking-everything mode. It's funny, since at 1:38 in his video response, he describes the entire ordeal as a "non-event". Attached a copy of it just in case the good doctor gets any ideas....

Attachments

️ronic

kiwifarms.net
Did some more research, found Roy's account on Seeking Alpha (appears to be an investment forum).
Link: seekingalpha.com/user/3345201/comments
Archive: https://archive.li/1wgTZ

Looking at the seventh comment down, he refers to Elon Musk as a "super genious", so I take bake my previous comment agreeing that Roy had a nervous breakdown at the Tesla conference.
Roy legitimately links of himself as a supergenious.

The one post on his profile talks about his experience at the 2012 Tesla conference. Now, there's nothing that I find particularly interesting about it, but decided it would be best to archive it anyways.
Link: https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/3345201-roy-philipose/2716313-tesla-motors-tsla-shareholder-meeting-2012
Archive: https://archive.li/yseoc

lamp shade

🍸
kiwifarms.net
Smart enough to take down his blog from fucking Internet Archive
Not smart enough not to ask Elon Musk for a CEO position live on camera
Oh Roy...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, didn’t you hear what he said, he did NOT want a CEO a position, just a sales associate one!

He only asked Elon when he was stepping down, if he could be vice chairman of Tesla, and implied he’d just apply for CEO whenever Elon does step down. I don’t know where you people are getting this shit that he wanted to be CEO.

I’m imagining that he had created this whole fantasy in his head about that moment where he’d be on all the news stations: “Man boldly asks Elon Musk for a position as vice chairman and he accepts!” “Super genius gets position leading Tesla by asking Elon himself!”

Instead he made, and continues to make, a complete fool of himself while trying to save face. The internet doesn’t forget, Roy.

NiggoPls

Le Poo-Poo Sprinkles
kiwifarms.net
Edit: The book is automatically copywritten: from legalbeagle
I'm assuming you meant to say 'copyrighted'. Copywriting has nothing to do with what's being discussed here unless Mr. Level 12 Super Genius paid someone a lot of money to write a sales pitch for all his bullshit.

️ronic

kiwifarms.net
Hey Roy, I know you read this thread, so let's make a deal. I understand that you want to clear your name. I also understand that the fine people here in Kiwiland want to read your literary work.
Here's what I propose: I'll read a section of your book on livestream (any section, your choice), and I promise not to make any commentary on it. In return, you can explain to me why I was wrong about everything. Message me if if you're up to it, Roy.

33rd

Tinfoil Milliner
kiwifarms.net
So if you haven't watched Roy's latest response video, I highly recommend you do so. I was originally going to try doing a full breakdown by timestamps, but his train of thought shifts so rapidly it's near impossible to keep track of things. Here is a list of some of the claims he makes during the course of twenty minutes:
  • He now works at a large financial company and was the top associate out of thirty in 2018. His life is very happy, despite having some health issues due to online comments.
  • He is not crazy or suffers autism.
  • His company pays for the real school with real difficulty that he goes to.
  • He claims that we, the audience, are terrorists and at 6:20, describes how he reported an email he received to the police and FBI.
  • Thirteen seconds later he says that DHS had investigated him after the Tesla meetings.
  • At 6:49 he describes how the Las Vegas shootings could have been avoided if DHS had investigated Stephen Paddock and not him.
  • In 2012 Roy was involved in a verbal assault incident with two police officers. This almost caused him to die from cardiac arrest.
  • At 8:49 he blames his Kiwi Farms thread for a fatal limo accident where multiple white passengers died. He implies that this was because of supernatural forces.
  • He is a highly-normal person
  • Roy seems to be more concerned with his email address being posted online than his physical address. He is also worried about people finding his relatives websites and giving them one-star reviews.
After the twelve minute mark, it just kind of turns into a vlog where he talks about current events.

Gotta hand it to you Roy, you really caught me off-guard with this one. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino