Careercow Roy "Dr. P" Philipose - Delusional "Super Genius" Who Gets Assblasted by Trolling Daily; Tried to ask Elon Musk for a CEO Job.

️ronic

Professional Nutjob Stalker
kiwifarms.net
Thirteen seconds later he says that DHS had investigated him after the Tesla meetings.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

e:
At 8:49 he blames his Kiwi Farms thread for a fatal limo accident where multiple white passengers died. He implies that this was because of supernatural forces.
Holy shit, I knew this guy was exceptional, but I didn't think he was that delusional.

Also, @33rd , don't forget to archive:

Last edited:

AprilRains

buy now while supplies last
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This guy works in the boiler room of a financial services company and he acts like he's advising the rich and famous. And yes, Roy, you can have severe mental problems and still hold that job.

Reactions: Marvin

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

e:

Holy shit, I knew this guy was exceptional, but I didn't think he was that delusional.

Also, @33rd , don't forget to archive:
View attachment 677662
thanks for the archive, this video is terrific.

after watching tommie tooter call up null and "cuck" him when the site was down, i now want to see null phone battle with more cows. what do you think about kiwi bloodsports @Null? would be hilarious to see this guy react to someone live.

AprilRains

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This cries out for an Unexpected Jihad remix of his exchange with Elon Musk.

Last edited:

Annie

Fire-Bear Cyberbully Girl
kiwifarms.net
Him accusing us of causing a limo crash in New York in 2018 and killing 20+ people and then the Paddock shooting days later is the funniest fucking thing I've seen in a while, goddamn.

He blames us for his lack of drive to get a full-time job too... I love cows that treat us like the Illuminati or some secret society lmao

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
He is not crazy or suffers autism.
we, the audience, are terrorists
No, Roy, there is no way these two sentences can go together and still be taken seriously by anyone with triple-digit IQ.
Roy decided to make a blog post decrying the terrorist organization known as Kwiwi Farms
Not only the post is void of content besides "woe is me" but it shows Roy hasn't learned anything about the Streisand effect after sending us a fake DMCA. He also deleted it almost immediately so even he must have realized that it was pointless.

I know I'm dealing with a super-genius when none of his actions make the slightest sense to my unenlightened brain.

Do you guys really think he's working and back as school? I couldn't be bothered to watch more than 30s of his video.

️ronic

kiwifarms.net
I have a bit of trouble believing he's working for a Fortune 500 company given what we know now, but it's possible he's working somewhere in his area. I think his schooling's a no-go unless there's a university out there that accepts credit card debt as payment.
Appearantly, he's going to SNHU for his bachelor's. It's one of those online colleges that's always advertised on television, so take with that what you will.
I'd love to hear what company that he works for currently.

genovaswitness

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys,
New member to Kiwi here, glad to have discovered this website. Have only seen three of his songs in this thread posted, so I'll add another 5. These are later in his rapping career ( I dl'd from Soundcloud in 2015-16) so the TSLA Incident of '14 is fresh in his mind and he has a lot to say about it. Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, Dr. Pragress:

Attachments

Last edited:

Annie

Fire-Bear Cyberbully Girl
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys,
New member to Kiwi here, glad to have discovered this website. Have only seen three of his songs in this thread posted, so I'll add another 5. These are later in his rapping career (from 2015-16) so the TSLA Incident of '14 is fresh in his mind and he has a lot to say about it. Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, Dr. Pragress:
These are like JustinRPG tier awful holy fuck. Thank you so much for posting these.
He has no sense of rhythm nor any idea how to write lyrics that aren't run on sentences, Jesus.

️ronic

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys,
New member to Kiwi here, glad to have discovered this website. Have only seen three of his songs in this thread posted, so I'll add another 5. These are later in his rapping career (from 2013-14) so by this point he has gotten extremely comfortable telling his bizarre life stories through song. Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, Dr. Pragress:
This is the Roy equivalent of Chris Chan monologing about his life in his comics, and I love it.

Edit:
BTW, everyone listen to the second rap, it's hilarious. It goes over when Roy got in trouble with the cops.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Have only seen three of his songs in this thread posted, so I'll add another 5
It sounds like Dr. Crapgress' records these sitting in a chair, talking to his laptop or cellphone microphone (or some cheap Skype headset). The fact that he can't tell that this sounds absolutely terrible (even the background track mixing is awful) is one of the most literally-autistic things I've seen from him so far and that's saying a lot. I bet he thinks they're OK or good!

And that's rap, a genre where the voice and lyrics should be crystal-clear to the listener's ears because they drive the entire piece! I mean even when it's Eminem is spitting fire at 30 words per second you can still actually understand him and that's the entire point :\

The background loop is alright but it kinda sounds like he recorded the voice first with a "imagination-background-track" playing in his head and then when he actually created or imported the thing, he just couldn't make one fit with the other. The rhythm is all over the place and even at the best of times they're never really quite catching up to each other.

I don't need to comment on the total lack of impact, enthusiasm, intensity, etc in his voice. Y'all can hear it yourselves.

Full disclosure: I just listened to half of the first track, please don't judge me for not inflicting more of this shit onto myself.

Reactions: AprilRains

AprilRains

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BTW, everyone listen to the second rap, it's hilarious. It goes over when Roy got in trouble with the cops.
What a whiny dork. He thinks everyone owes him the benefit of the doubt. I'm pretty sure the police had very good reasons to consider him a potential problem; I don't generally give the cops the benefit, but in this case I do. And he thinks he's owed money? Bullshit.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino