Careercow Roy "Dr. P" Philipose - Delusional "Super Genius" Who Gets Assblasted by Trolling Daily; Tried to ask Elon Musk for a CEO Job.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Here's a lost clip (again, courtesy of @genovaswitness):
He is unironically saying "come fite me irl internet terrorists" and then goes "do you think I'm crazy"? Yes, Roy, yes you are.

It's also interesting to note how his personality does a 180° turn from quiet "super-genius" to wannabe-tough hood rat when he's deliberately avoiding sounding exceptional.

Last edited:

Annie

Fire-Bear Cyberbully Girl
kiwifarms.net

RoyPhilipose

Roy Philipose
kiwifarms.net
I am appalled on how much you people hate me - it seems you have very negative intentions. You people feel empty on the inside and maybe people have hurt you, so you take it out on me. You need God in your life, so much hate. I strongly suggest you go to church this Sunday morning. I can tell, many of you don't attend. Ask yourself would God approve of your actions. Remember, the purpose of life is to love. Love, not Hate!

I skim over blogs for false, offensive, copyright violations, etc. I don't have the free time to read or respond to every post. I have a normal and busy life with work, school, family, friends, etc. You people feel empowered to harass me because you think you are completely anonymous - you are not.

Since it is obvious that writing blogs and creating videos does not work, I am willing to do a 2-way interview similar to a "Joe Rogan" experience. If anyone here has that setup, please let me know. Otherwise, a Facebook Live session can be done.

- Roy Philipose

️ronic

Professional Nutjob Stalker
kiwifarms.net
I am appalled on how much you people hate me - it seems you have very negative intentions. You people feel empty on the inside and maybe people have hurt you, so you take it out on me. You need God in your life, so much hate. I strongly suggest you go to church this Sunday morning. I can tell, many of you don't attend. Ask yourself would God approve of your actions. Remember, the purpose of life is to love. Love, not Hate!

I skim over blogs for false, offensive, copyright violations, etc. I don't have the free time to read or respond to every post. I have a normal and busy life with work, school, family, friends, etc. You people feel empowered to harass me because you think you are completely anonymous - you are not.

Since it is obvious that writing blogs and creating videos does not work, I am willing to do a 2-way interview similar to a "Joe Rogan" experience. If anyone here has that setup, please let me know. Otherwise, a Facebook Live session can be done.

- Roy Philipose
Contact @Null, I'm sure he'd love to have you on his stream.

Hey ronic and @33rd I'm pretty sure he changed the blogspot post LMFAO.

Said he called the cops on you. (can't @ you for some reason ronic, sorry :p)
Users "ronic" and "33rd" are nutjob stalkers and have been reported to the police. Multiple users continue to harm me. They don't show any care at all. Their goal is to kill me. This is no different than a hate crime.
I'm keeping that quote. Thanks @RoyPhilipose.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
Oh snap, we at KF now have our own blue check!

Remember, the purpose of life is to love. Love, not Hate!
Says whom? Says you? Not even the nicest of Christians believe their purpose in life is to love- for them, love is the vehicle by which they can share and spread the gospel. Are you religious? From which ethical or philosophical framework do you derive this belief? I'm genuinely curious.

Last edited:

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

- Roy Philipose
No one hates you, we find you amusing and different. Don't be so dishonest and play a victim. Everyone can do anything and be subject to hate. Trust me the man who cures cancer will be called a fag by someone online. That's how public works, we are all subject to points of view, some we may not like or be well untrue.

There are laws to protect both freedom of opinion, and laws to prevent someone from posting direct lies that hurt you. You are mostly seen as a goomba due to your actions. We didn't all randomly pick a name out of a hat and say let's bully him (very inactively mind you) at that.

You claim to know and be into an area I'm into, with out giving more info. Why indeed if you are being honest did I only here from you on this site? I could ask my rolodex and they would probably agree. Then again you would have to take my claim as valid. But I think of the two of us, one of us tries to sell them self online and one laughs at crazy online and covers his tracks, vs pushing their own self/brand. I think of the two the one who "needs" to be a splash online has a lot more reason to lie.

To me also this is a riot because you claim you know how the next works, you don't. If you were so wise and busy and smart etc, you'd have ignored this. It's in the lime light due to your actions. Be it an attempt to play the victim knowing the rep KF has, or your own ego needing to reply to every thing said about you that's not glowing praise.

For the interview, I'll jump why not?

️ronic

kiwifarms.net
Hey ronic and @33rd I'm pretty sure he changed the blogspot post LMFAO.

Said he called the cops on you. (can't @ you for some reason ronic, sorry :p)
Aaaaaaaand it's down.
Common Roy, if you want to spread the message, you need to at least have it up for more than three hours.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
it seems you have very negative intentions
Not at all: we are here to discuss eccentric people online and you are very eccentric and you chose to put stuff online which we choose to watch and discuss. If you look at it, we are capable of touching acts of kindness too, we are all humans here with our good and bad sides as well.

Our posts here tend to be mocking and humorous but honestly, that is a fair stance to the material we watch. We're all here to have fun and hopefully learn something in the process. No one is out to murder, harass or otherwise harm you. We're not bad or inherently negative. Maybe you feel this way because you don't like what you see through the looking glass, perhaps??

you people feel empty on the inside and maybe people have hurt you, so you take it out on me
You need God in your life
Ask yourself would God approve of your actions
You know, Roy. absolutely none of this strikes a chord with me, and I would guess most other people here as well. As I said we're not set out to do you any harm, we're not bad people, we're just curious and like to talk harmless shit sometimes with no ill intent to it. You shouldn't be throwing stones when all of the stuff that you have online points to you being an ego-driven person full of jealously and pain from all the "second chances" no one gave you, all the times you've been taken advantage of (like school) and the success in your immediate family you have yet to achieve despite all of your "potential"...

Remember that you came here to talk to us, not the other way around. You're the one going out of his way to throw insults at us when you know literally nothing about the people who make up this community. If anyone, maybe you're the one who needs to do some soul-searching. God bless you, Roy. I'm looking forward to you setting up an interview with Null.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Roy, we view you as entertainment. Much like pretty much everyone else who has a thread about them here. It's funny when dumb people (or even folks who just have slightly less intelligence than normal) think they're geniuses and pretend to have some sort of secret knowledge. You aren't the first, though, and you would have basically been forgotten if you hadn't been so stupid to think you were smart enough to make this site delete info about you.

There was LESS THAN ONE PAGE posted about you here when you started tarding out and filing spurious (I know that's a fancy 'middle classist' word but look it up) DMCA notices against us. The first page was us making fun of you and your silly Elon stunt. The last 11- and future dozens- is all about you being dumb enough to think you can force people to stop talking about you on the internet. In this, you are not alone. There are plenty of others, the most notable probably being Alex Leal, who have lots of info about them here because they decided to poke the hornet's nest instead of leaving well enough alone.

That said, I welcome your engagement here. Unlike false DMCA claims and pitiful attempts to threaten people here, if you post here you can actually get your message across. Still gonna laugh at it though.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I can do this, but it'd probably be done over Google Hangouts. I don't have a webcam but if you want to use one that's fine. What times are good for you?

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net

- Roy Philipose
Making fun of you is not the same as hating you. You appeal to the Bible, but remember, even in the Bible people were made fun of for their asinine actions (remember Elijah?) However, as @Wake me up said, we are not out to get you, and if you genuinely want to change your behavior to the point that we don't have a reason to mock you, I'm certain many users here would jump at the chance. But you can't be helped if you don't want to be helped.
Otherwise, welcome to the Farms, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. You're not the first lolcow to come here in an attempt to get us to stop, and I promise you won't be the last.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

and gave me aids
kiwifarms.net
Not at all: we are here to discuss eccentric people online and you are very eccentric and you chose to put stuff online which we choose to watch and discuss. If you look at it, we are capable of touching acts of kindness too, we are all humans here with our good and bad sides as well.

Our posts here tend to be mocking and humorous but honestly, that is a fair stance to the material we watch. We're all here to have fun and hopefully learn something in the process. No one is out to murder, harass or otherwise harm you. We're not bad or inherently negative. Maybe you feel this way because you don't like what you see through the looking glass, perhaps??

You know, Roy. absolutely none of this strikes a chord with me, and I would guess most other people here as well. As I said we're not set out to do you any harm, we're not bad people, we're just curious and like to talk harmless shit sometimes with no ill intent to it. You shouldn't be throwing stones when all of the stuff that you have online points to you being an ego-driven person full of jealously and pain from all the "second chances" no one gave you, all the times you've been taken advantage of (like school) and the success in your immediate family you have yet to achieve despite all of your "potential"...

Remember that you came here to talk to us, not the other way around. You're the one going out of his way to throw insults at us when you know literally nothing about the people who make up this community. If anyone, maybe you're the one who needs to do some soul-searching. God bless you, Roy. I'm looking forward to you setting up an interview with Null.
I think the Warren Lynch thread is a good example of the wide range of reactions that KF can have when a cow shows up; it covers the whole gamut of reactions:
  • Making fun of cow for visibly dumb/bad/inconsistent decisions
  • Asking questions from genuine curiosity
  • Having real conversations where real suggestions for improvement are shared
There's some solid trolling but no real hate in that thread and although it bothered Warren a lot at times (I assume when he ran out of money for weed), some Farmers even downloaded his absolutely awful video game and gave constructive, helpful feedback.

It's not being different that makes you a cow, but how you react to the attention. It's a strange world in which @W person cow is a role model but his thread is great and I think all in all warren seems like a decent guy. A livestream with Null could be a lot of fun for everyone.

33rd

Tinfoil Milliner
kiwifarms.net

- Roy Philipose
I like how I'm such a nutjob stalker that I logged out for several days and didn't even notice this.

Edit: Roy, what I do comes from a place of love and sincere respect. I have spent the last several weeks waking up normies on what it means to be a megabuilder and how the middleclassians will burn in communist hell forever. If anything, I think I deserve some thanks.

Last edited:

️ronic

kiwifarms.net
I like how I'm such a nutjob stalker that I logged out for several days and didn't even notice this.
Welcome to the club, pal.
---------------------------------
Some more content courtesy of @genovaswitness, though I was able to find some more up-to-date paperwork.

Gotta get to church on time, Roy?

Attachments

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino