Careercow Roy "Dr. P" Philipose - Delusional "Super Genius" Who Gets Assblasted by Trolling Daily; Tried to ask Elon Musk for a CEO Job.

️ronic

Professional Nutjob Stalker
kiwifarms.net
There's one more thing I want to share, and it's rather big. So big, in fact, that I need some help sorting through it.
If anybody is willing to dedicate an hour of their time to take some notes and/or write a short summary, please message me (I need about 9 people).

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did dear Mr. Philipose with his totally real job in finance run away from the challenge or what?

Toasty

Insane Sick Tart!
kiwifarms.net
You do think of yourself as a level 2 supergenius, and here's the proof:
View attachment 686806
Be prepared for some high-class autism when I drop the rest of this vid.
I would truly like to know what constitutes "level 2 super genius?" Who came up with this quantifier? Why does Dr.P here think this phrase is something that is in common use? Did he read it somewhere in a book like "The Secret" or some other woo to solve all of your problems while making you rich,or did he invent it?

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Take a shot every time he says hmm.
Why does Dr.P here think this phrase is something that is in common use?
He knows it's not common use. Do you know how psychologists, lawyers and other intellectual professionals will sometime throw words around to low-key show some concept you're trying to grasp is so commonplace to them that they even have a word for it that you're not familiar with? This is how Roy uses it - to show you he's so much smarter he's even"level 2 right brained".

But you know, when lawyers could tell you something about "preponderance of evidence", the best Roy can come up with is "super genius" 🤦‍♀️ if it sounds infantile, that's because it is.

Speaking of big words, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a name for someone who is so unaware of how unskilled they are that they actually think they're above-average. Dr Philosoposer is basically the living embodiment of it when saying shit like this.

️ronic

kiwifarms.net
BTW, I still have 5 slots open if anybody wants to help me with annotations.

️ronic

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this has been posted already, but Roy had another website: collegetruth.org
The site redirects to a blog, which is now invite-only.

I was able to find an archive here:

edit: If you bother to check the sites that he links to, you're gonna find some garbage reporting, fyi.

Last edited:
Reactions: AprilRains and BSV

️ronic

kiwifarms.net

Annie

Fire-Bear Cyberbully Girl
kiwifarms.net
You ever read something and think, "This person has no idea what they're talking about"?
All the time, but it's rare someone's this up their own ass.

"It seems people only want to listen to their politicians and school teachers, rather than individuals like me, who have a good idea of what is going on. That is bad. Most politicians are lost. I am not."

I can't understand Roy's genius because I listened to my freshman-year Economics course professor and my local elected official. They're so lost in life.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino