Careercow Roy "Dr. P" Philipose - Delusional "Super Genius" Who Gets Assblasted by Trolling Daily; Tried to ask Elon Musk for a CEO Job.

Spunt

bwup
kiwifarms.net
It takes a special kind of moron to think "I spent 12 years and $120,000 getting a very basic college education. I then failed to get any well-paid jobs in the time since. This is not evidence that I am stupid. It is in fact evidence that I am super smart, and college is, in fact, bad."

College/university isn't for everyone, especially arrogant dimwits like Roy. But plenty of people do just fine with their degrees. He's just very, very stupid.

Wake me up

CωC Club founder
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this has been posted already, but Roy had another website: collegetruth.org
The site redirects to a blog, which is now invite-only.

I was able to find an archive here:
Who'd have expected a self-quote from Dr. Poser himself? That webdesign though 🤮

"A restaurant is a place where you guarantee the establishment's success while gambling on whether you'll like the food or not". -- Wake Me Up, Shiposter PhD.

And the thing is, the food you get might be the best of its kind in the world but just not to your personal likings and taste. Also, imagine someone who goes study Gender Studies or Philosophy at college and then complain the college has gambled with their education, as if it was somehow the college's fault they can't get a job. Roy's quote is so full of shit it's leaking.

genovaswitness

kiwifarms.net
"You know I'm not gonna, you know, repeat something that's already been said been said in a way - um, but - uhh yeah. If you are a future entrepreneur you definitely can go online and get m-more research on that - what it means to be an entrepreneur. Really really really really who you are on the inside. And again, one thing I wanna say about entrepreneurs is: entrepreneurs don't have perfect credentials [smirks and wiggles], okay? Umm - you know companies want that and prefer that so I get passed over a lot, you know? And, uh, I want to say something here: You're gonna pass on a genius? On a capitalist? You know - what's wrong with you? You know, at least you would want to interview them, you know? I know cause I would, okay? If somebody told me they were a genius? Pssht, instant interview! Instant interview! You know, but you know, genius in what though? That would that would -Ehhh, yeah yeah. At least if you're a level one, give you first round interview, right [adjusts towel on chair]? At least -- instant interview! Genius??? Oh no problem, I'll give you a leve- round one interview, no problem, sure! Ummm - instant interview! You're a capitalist, really? Future cap?? AaaaaaaOhhhhh, okay! OH you're a diamond? - which is a genius plus?? AhhhOkay. You got to mane! I-I-I-I-put on a cover letter on some resume - just sent out some resumes, you know, a few months ago. A month ago or something like that? No replies. Except for one - Vanguard - which I'll talk about it. If I don't talk about it yeah I'll talk about it. Um- yeah let me finish this up. I'm gonna go eat something real quick then come back and do this. Um... [blows raspberry]"

AprilRains

buy now while supplies last
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I had a dream to be, uh, to be an artist early on. But, you know, everybody told me to go to school, stay in school, go to school, stay in school. Ugh. You know, losers and pissers, man. You know, that's, you know, a pisser is someone who plays it safe, by the way. A loser is someone who's down on the inside, they're just, they've been burned yet. You know, I get that quote from Benjamin Franklin, you know. He had said that."

[citation needed]

Reactions: Marvin

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how he explicitly acknowledges that his credentials are shit and those of other candidates are superior, yet he's still filled with righteous indignation that a self-declaration that he's a genius doesn't trump all of that and guarantee him a job.

AprilRains

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Again, finding a purpose in high school is supposed to be where you learn money success. There's no reason why you can't learn money in high school. In fact, I have seen high school students, I asked them, they'll be doing the fundraising things, you know, they're like, 'Hey, donate money, get your car washed,' and they're like, 'Come over here and get your car washed,' and I'm like, 'Go study money. Go study,' that's what I tell these guys, you know, these, 'go study.' They look at me funny, too, like, 'Huh? What?' Heh. Yeah, go study money."

Reactions: Acrid

️ronic

Professional Nutjob Stalker
kiwifarms.net
Either post it now or I'm banning you.
Fine, but I don't agree with your decision.

Get ready for some TRUTHS that only a Supergenius of the Level 2 caliber can put out.

Here, Roy graces us with 10 straight hours in front of a webcam proclaiming his genius while explaining why he was never able to finish college (both links are the same):

Now, because this is a ten-hour video and since most of you probably can't handle being exposed to such intelligence for so long, I and a few volunteers have compiled some short summaries hour-by-hour:
0:00:00-1:00:00 (courtesy of yours truly):
(Sorry, OneNote won't let me copy plain-text for some reason.)
1:00:00 - 2:00:00 (courtesy of @Annie):
Video Notes-

Roy goes on about "Plan B and C and D" and the jobs they offer, and hints that police officers and nurses aren't exactly satisfied with those jobs if they're not their first choices.

Roy claims to be a "professional capitalist" as his "plan B" job, stating he wanted to be an artist as his "plan A" job.

Roy tells everyone to pursue their dreams, and treat life as a dream.

Roy claims colleges are all about "math, science and social studies" and do not allow students to pursue their dreams.

Roy is upset when thinking about college.

"The sooner you learn success, the sooner you can achieve it."

"College is more for the traditional student. I've never been a traditional student."

1:04:42 "I'm definitely different." (chuckles)

Roy wonders why he failed certain subjects and passed others (despite admitting to not doing great in them) in school. [They're called weaknesses, Roy. Everyone has them.]

Roy claims the "left-brain" is for more traditional thought (which schools, apparently, use) and the "right-brain" is for freer thought. [Hence why he, level 2 right-brain super-genius failed classes]

Simply doing tasks at a job is "left-brain" according to Roy.

I don't know if the person covering the first hour did this, but:
Roy's "Steps to Success"
Step 1: Study Success (through books of course! Specifically Jack Canfield's "The Success Principles". He owns the audiobook.)
Step 2: Know your purpose in life
Step 3: Seek appropriate education (take into account the best way to obtain it)
Step 4: Take action
Step 5: Stay positive, "don't kill yourself"
[Note, this is called common sense for most people]

He plugs GSR often (Grant, Scholarship, Reimbursement), as if he's discovered it [lol ok]

Roy studied money AND THEN SUCCESS in his career. [ROOKIE MOVE, ROY.]

"If you're going to college to get a job, it probably won't end well"

He plans to use Canfield's "The Success Principles" as his "Success 101" course textbook.

"Society falling apart bothers me a lot"

"My depression, pretty much is over now. Now I'm just frustrated"

[Roy is very disorganized]

"Success is about enjoying yourself- When the weekends come, you don't even notice, it's just another day for you." Roy calls this "being activated", and further implies people taking their second choice of job as being unsatisfied with life completely

Roy's been chasing success since "20-9" (Weird way to say 2009, maybe a Philadelphia thing?) and is now 39.

He is very close to success, and is happy, he's a "very high-level genius", and "activated". He again further implies people not taking their first choice of job makes prevents "full-time happiness".

"I'm supposed to be a working entrepreneur"

Video cuts a little bit at 17 minutes.

"Are you a future employee or a future entrepreneur? Most of you guys are future employees. Some of you guys, though, are future entrepreneurs. I know I was... I was conditioned to be an employee... School wasn't working for me... I am up there, internally."

"Know your place. Where do you fit in? I know where I fit in."

"College is about getting educated so you can do some tasks."

"I'm a thinker not a tasker."

He keeps using the term "cap" in place of "capitalist", calling people "future caps" and assuming all successful people are capitalists.

Roy started out doing web design in college.

Roy claims he was "brainwashed" to stay in college.

Roy used Yahoo in 1995 for web-page design.

"I'm meant to be a cap, I'm meant to be there."

"I'm not meant for the middle, I'm meant for the top. That's why I'm going there. I need to be there, on the outside especially."

"We need more societal capitalists."

"Me being a capitalist explains a lot. Me being a "right brain capitalist" explains a lot."

"I had the opportunity to drop out in 1995."

"You drop out when you're sure your ventures gonna work, and you need to do it."

Roy goes on about "Plan B" and settling for $50,000 jobs.

"You'll see when you're older. You'll see."

1:26:20 "I have to go to... cap. I am a cap on the inside. I'm just too rich on the inside. I'm brilliant on the inside."

1:26:29 "To be honest, I'm just too brilliant. Why wouldn't I try going for something big and huge? I have to. I don't care that people say... Roy you're not qualified enough. I had my boss tell me, "Roy you're not qualified to be CEO". I'm like "What are you talking about, man? I'm a diamond." Jeez." [This fucking part... wow.]

Learn -> Practice -> Earn. He recommends the book "Learn to Earn" in his book, "The Future Capitalist". Roy is really good at recommending books you should read instead of his.

Roy tried to set up classes to teach people about money, and was upset no one took the class he offered (LMFAO).

Roy is REALLY upset no one listens to him about money, even if he offers to to teach about for free.

"I'm successful on the inside, just not on the outside."

Roy talks about a "recent financial setback".

People would counter his claims that dislike their jobs with "What are you doing, Roy?", with to which he would respond "I'm a future cap, homie".

"I have a very rich mind, and hope people realize that."

"Take out as little loan as possible {for college}"

Roy is astounded government jobs, like most other jobs, are not secure.

Roy alludes to having been fired at some point.

"What would you do if you won the lottery? You can't just stay at home all day. Money alone doesn't make you happy."

Roy claims your day-to-day work is what should make you happy.

Roy, as of this video, is married with a child. Continuously refers to his kid, as "the kid" :thunkful:

Roy doesn't see school teachers smile.

[Roy is clumsy.]

1:37:10 Roy says he is meeting "with another capitalist" and will tell him who he is the Tuesday after he records the video. [If this is Elon Musk, or some other unfortunate person, I do not know]

Roy does not understand how hobbies work.

"I don't have anything to fall back, I never have."

The "damn college price is too fricking high, it pisses me off". Roy wants to set up his own college.

He tried to set up his college by talking (read: emailing a wall of text larger than this flaming dogshit pile of footnotes) to a venture capitalist. The venture capitalist never responded.

"90% of people don't plan to be [insert career here]."

Roy worked in self storage as a customer service rep (lol). He called this a "Plan C" job.

approx 1:43:00- Roy asks some 20-something CS rep he worked with about college, which the 20-something replied to with the news that he was dropping out. Roy asks him about his "success plan". The 20-something goes quiet.

"When you're a nobody on the outside, no one listens to you. I guess I'm a somebody on the inside right now."

Roy went to college for 12 years and DID NOT GET A DEGREE. He still has $60,000 in debt as of this video. Around 1:45:00 he details this.

Roy didn't know you could "split college up" into several courses/years.

Roy has 10 companies in his holding company.

Roy segues into a part called "GSR: Paying for School" around the 1:50:00 mark.

Roy calls the segment I just spent 50+ minutes of my life watching and taking notes on "a preview of his Success 101 course".

approx 1:51:25 Roy says the exact name of a university he attended. I cannot make out what it is because he slurs his speech too heavily, or I can't understand his accent/basic English. If you're fucking insane enough to read these footnotes, see if you can figure out what it is.

Roy says business college has increased from $4000/semester in 1995 to $16000/semester in 2005. I cannot confirm this, but I think both numbers are off substantially, unless college in his area is really that cheap.

Roy implies the cost of college should be directly tied to income.

Roy didn't qualify for an "upstart" program as he had no Bachelor's degree and is not very pleased about that.

Roy claims a lot of people go to college and end up "working at the mall".

approx 1:55:00 Roy confirms he was in college between 1993-2005.

Roy claims it no longer matters what college you go to, but what you're "meant for in life".

"It's really about after-college."

Roy was a business major, and got no scholarships.

"I wasn't meant to be a programmer, I was meant to be CEO."
-----------------------------------------------------------
TL;DR/Some observations and personal opinions-

Watching this, you get a really good idea as to why Roy Philipose is who he is.

Roy-
  • has a massive ego
  • is extremely entitled
  • has awful buyer's remorse over a decision he made 12 years ago with no research
  • is not in the slightest grounded in reality
You probably knew all this/could conclude this from the OP/his misadventures, but here are some points of interest from 1:00:00-2:00:00 in this video.
  • I know I said it above, but Roy REALLY has a massive ego. He calls himself brilliant and destined for the top more times than I can count just in this hour
  • Roy blames all of his problems in life thus far on "being right-brained". He claims college and most day jobs are for "left-brained people" who just "complete tasks" they learned how to do
  • Roy may be in a loveless marriage, he refers to his kid as "the kid" and doesn't talk about it otherwise with-in the hour
  • Roy is obsessed with capitalists, or "caps" as he calls them and thinks he is destined to be one
  • Roy went to college for 12 years and got no degree, still has $60,000 to pay off at least 13 years later
  • Roy's best shot at not being a NEET was a degree in Web Design he could've acquired in 1995
I tried to quit doing my personal notes/assert my personal opinions early on so I could leave them here if anyone cared lmfao-
Roy Philipose does not understand why people are successful, have any enjoyment in life, or go to college. He is trying to "teach something" that should be common sense to most high schoolers, and anyone above that age.
He doesn't get that people can just be satisfied with their jobs, no matter income/job/whatever. Plenty of people I know have jobs they aren't head over heels for, yet make good money and are EXTREMELY satisfied with their lives. People can have hobbies that don't make money that is equal to that of their day job/don't bring in money at all, that's the point of a hobby.
Yes, work can miserable, but that's even for people that love their jobs and what they do. Life can miserable sometimes, because that's how things are.
I dislike greatly people that have a hierarchical view of the world like Roy does. He sees capitalists and those in "Plan A" jobs (I'm still not 100% what EXACTLY he means with that whole structure but I think I see what he's saying) as above everyone else, and those who settle for a quiet life as "employees". I just cannot get my head around that. CEOs can be more miserable than employees certain days, and being an entrepreneur does not guarantee success, just deviation from a normal path. Is that enough for some people? Sure.
I think Roy is just too self-consumed and is doing this entire 10-hour video to justify where his life has gone. If he was truly happy and knew this, he never would've made a Kiwi Farms account to try and shit on us or go after people who made fun of his Tesla appearance. He just doesn't get happiness.
2:00:00 - 3:00:00 (courtesy of @Wake me up):
2:00:00 to 3:00:00 highlights follow. I tried very hard to reduce the amount of text but it's just too much good stuff to cut out.

• GSRI will pay your tuition (or almost all of it). U think what he's trying to explain is that instead of going into debt, the school will instead take away 5% of your future salary for decades. Doesn't even consider that the schools may not want to wait for a fee they have no guarantee of ever seeing (like if someone flees the country, dies, munches welfare, etc).
  • Roy owes $60k currently (assuredly from college debt). Not necessarily everyone would qualify, he mentions he failed to qualify because he wasn't a good student. This now gets in the way of him getting more loans.
  • "I can set up my own college. I know I can." Goes on to explain how he's an expert for having gone through the system.
  • Dropped out of high school and was super happy about it, school was "not working" for him (I betcha). The people who told him going to college was a good idea were "effing morons". But it's OK he's a capitalist now, so he turned it around.
  • Wasn't meant to be a student or employee but an entrepeneur instead.
  • He is trying to get noticed the coming Tuesday. He won't say where but he'll walk up to a Cap (capitalist) "tell him who I am". Is he referring to Elon Musk here? He's recording the 10-hour video, so he can have all of his ideas ready on video.
  • He did a few "C jobs" (as in not plan A or B but C): at Internet, storage and even tech-support companies.
  • For someone who's supposed to be giving some type of lecture or talk, he sure talks a whole lot about himself, which makes all of this sound like a 10-hour-plus autistic vlog instead.
  • "For me as an entrepeneur I don't care if you go to hillbilly college" - of course his headcanon makes him better than you and gives him authority to judge your choices. It's amazing that he got himself there when literally no one cares what he thinks. Also, any entrepeneur worth his salt would care if you went to Harvard instead of Whatever College.
  • "There is no reason America can't have a higher education system that works for everybody". Of course, student debt scenarios happens for "no reason" at all and he can fix it by recording 10 hours of insane drivel.
  • This super genius records a long-ass video to promote his ideas yet cannot be assed make a Power Point presentation to guide viewers through it or even edit the content in post - when even TED talks often have audiovisual material.
  • "I want you to GSR it. Fix your model." Why is this asshole with an 90 IQ telling me what to do?
  • Going to cover people who dropped out and were successful. "You should know about this if you're planning to drop out of college". Planning... to drop out of college? OK Roy. Getting into college to then dropping out is definitely planned.
  • He literally says he has 20 years of experience in being a dropout so there's a lot to teach you about.
  • Expects the video to be 5 hours long. Oh well, slight underestimate, totally reasonable, happens to the best of us.
  • David Carp founded Tumblr, sold it for a billion dollars. Roy thinks he did "pretty good" and that's "cool".
  • You can study successful people and understand the patterns that lead to success. Meanwhile in real life Roy is living proof that you can study it all you want and fail because if success was a recipe everyone would be a millionaire.
  • Mentions Internet 3.0 and says "you guys can help me with that stuff". No idea what he's talking about or to who.
  • Lot of musicians didn't go to school and are successful. Yes, Roy is comparing high school dropouts who smoke pot and play guitar to billionaires. Truly an example to all, nevermind the fact 99,9% of them are working McDonalds at 40.
  • "Back in the 90s the Internet was just websites that you would go to".
  • He talks about people who "saw what the Internet could be" - as if no one could look at the Internet back then and say "this got potential"... when literally everyone then was throwing so much money into it that it collapsed the industry!
  • When you're young you have energy and don't have responsibilities so you pursue your dreams and interests and it'll lead you to success. 12 year old girl mentality at best. Even cheap self-help authors would laugh at him at this point.
  • That's why Roy left college: to pursue his Interests of investing on stocks. He forgets to mention though that it got him absolutely nowhere and thus disproves everything he is saying on the subject. "I'm good at picking stocks but I'm lousy at trading them. I just took a huge loss because of it." "You gotta pursue your passions."" Lack self-awareness much?
  • "Too many people" have pursued their dreams and it worked. Doesn't even mention it fails just as often (or more).
  • "If you are know what you are meant for, pursue it." Great advice to all hookers who went to LA to become movie stars.
  • There's nothing wrong with a General Equivalency Diploma. I have one." "It doesn't bother me one bit, I'm a genius, I'm diamond, I'm a super genius, I'm way beyond you."
  • "Schools are a business. They want you to enroll, not drop out." No business wants the costumer to leave the store, they want them to stay there". No fucking shit Roy. He takes a few minutes to explain this breaktrough economical concept.
  • "People drop out in all fields: music, industry, business, ahmmm you know...". Note how 2 of these words are the same.
  • "If you know you're not meant to be a working professional then higher education may not be for you." A working professional he clearly is not :story:
  • "Michael Dell wanted to sell computers in the 80s. Maybe today you want to sell cellphone accessories." The implication is that you'll also become a billionaire as long as you "just make sure you're on your path to success." Simple!
  • 2 and a half hours in we're on page 3 out of 30. "I hope I have enough tape there". Is clearly using a digital camera.
  • "Hi, I"m Roy Philipose, your instructor and philosopher". smiles at camera
  • "In today's topic..." when he clearly mentions earlier he's recording all of this in a single sitting (not to mention it's obvious too since nothing at all changes from the previous minute of video, including ambient lighting).
  • "By default we're all middle brained. "Right brain is more about imagination, philosophy, art." "I'm a philosopher." "You can definitely do business with the right brain". So this is how it works! Roy just imagines he's successful!
  • He goes back into finishing thoughts that were left lingering from the last section... Very right-brained there, Roy!
  • Just to make a small personal side note: Roy is not a philosopher. If anyone cares to disagree, just tell me which branch of philosophy does he fit into. Sitting around doing nothing and thinking about stuff does not make one a philosopher.
  • "Left brainers are most traditional students. Analytical, logical, math, MBAs..." He doesn't notice the contradiction.
  • "I may need more tape." "I'm recording this in HD." 🤦‍♀️
  • "I'm broke, I ran out of funds, no stability. Trading stocks is never a good thing". Comes literally out of nowhere... it sticks to the back of you mind doesn't it, Roy? But you're still recording a 10-hour video on how to be successful. Jesus Fuck.
  • "I'm sorry, let me get back to LMR."
  • "Middle brainer is the best of both worlds. I know a lot of middle brainers who have day jobs and do the music thing at night." To him, if you play any instrument, you are automatically right brained. Nevermind all of the exact technique that goes into composition, especially for classical music or soundtrack work. He just assumes if you're a musician you're a hippie playing on-the-go with all of your creativity and imagination.
  • Once again, Roy is talking about people he met on the street, stores or conversations he had. This is literally a 10-hour "what's on my mind" vlog but he legitimately believes this is some sort of business conference or TED-style content.
  • "You may have heard of Will Smith. He was a rapper." "Wikipedia is the online encyclopedia. Wiki-pedia [smiles]. I think it's spelled W-I-K-I-P-E-D-I-A. Yes." "I'm not left-brained to be a spelling bee champion." You're definitely not, Roy.
  • "If Steve Jobs went to a business school he wouldn't pass." Because obviously Steve Jobs is "right brained" and people are this fucking binary to Roy, our broke-ass "instructor and philosopher". Steve Jobs wouldn't pass statistics class (which any high schooler who passed the math curriculum could pass as well since it's got no advanced math to it).
  • Jesus Christ. He admits he couldn't pass statistics and pre-calculus. Of course now it makes sense! If he couldn't, Steve Jobs definitely couldn't either!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did I not see this coming from a billion miles away? 🤦‍♀️
  • "When you get upset or emotional, take a deep breath - it's a relaxation technique I do. It works, you should try it." This guy... and yes, he got upset talking about failing statistics class... of course he did.
  • "By definition, we're all middle brainers." Once again disproving everything he said for the past twenty minutes.
  • "Schools don't do assessments on LMR brain" profiles "and they should". Yea, and then daily horoscope readings too.
  • "For you Algebra 2 might be easy." No Roy, that's why we need to study and learn at schools. No one finds calculus easy. Does he honestly think that you're now "right brained" because you couldn't pass Advanced Physics VII on the first try?
  • "Can you be a singer, can you be an investor?" He seems to be challenging left-brained individuals here, in a "you can do things I don't but I can do things you don't" way. However this far in the thread we know he can't sing nor invest.
  • "Left brain are traditional folks, right brain are non-traditional". Basically, even though LMR has merits of its own, the way Roy uses it is basically to justify his autism as "right brain", when it really is not true. "Right brain" doesn't explain your blatant low IQ, Roy. That's not how it works. Saying "right brains are non-traditional" shows he doesn't get it.
  • "Temple booted me out of there, pretty much because my GPA was low" I assume Temple was the school? How does that work again with all the "school is a business they don't want you to leave" and "staying in school guarantees the school success"? "They never figured why my GPA was low;" Uh I'm pretty sure that's because you had shit grades, Roy?
  • "Temple took my money, failed me and then kicked me out." :story: "Where's my money at, Temple? You just gonna take my money and run and tell me to get out?" This whole diatribe is worth watching at 2:43:20. It's bizarre!
  • "I want to return my education. There are no refunds." :story:
  • "Sorry for the drift, that's how it is when you're exceptionally autistic right-brained. So yeah, I failed pre-calculus many times..." Notice how when he "resumes" his talk, he's still talking about himself and not anything of any actual relevance.
  • "As an entrepeneur, when I can eventually hire people... when I can pay them..." :story: "I'm looking for interns right now... I can't pay you but I can potentially give you stock if you earn it."
  • "I'm too rich for people to not invest in me." :story: "I'm very rich minded. Very very very rich minded"
  • People think he's annoying but that's not it at all, it's just how his "brain is structured". "You're annoying to me! I think you're annoying!" Not only oozes charm but flawless logic right there. I wonder when the 10-hour video "self-improvement and how to be empathetic by Roy Poser" will come out.
  • Wants to do a movie "just to show that I could be an actor." Of course you could dearest!!! Just follow your passions!!!!!
  • "If you want to be your own boss" you are right brained. So left brained people cannot be bosses? They are just mindless workers when you've been telling us all along that they're the ones who get good grades and are the most successful in "traditional career paths"? How stupid do you have to be not to notice how full of shit that logic is?!
  • "Re-educate yourself for success. I've done it ten years ago. I'm successful on the inside right now." :story:
3:00:00 - 4:00:00 (courtesy of @AprilRains):
I wish I had dropped out of school and pursued web design. I started Royalus Computing in 1997, although I had the idea in 1995. However, my parents and the adults in my life told me to go to school, stay in school, over and over.

Why not drop out and pursue a startup idea that interests you? In the worst case, you can just go back to school. Bill Gates dropped out, and that worked out for him. It may not work out for everyone, but I'd rather you try it than have regrets about not trying.

But I stayed in school. I learned very little, except toward the end of my schooling. I'll talk about that later. I expected I'd learn a lot about business, but I didn't.

When you take out a loan to go to college, remember that the college doesn't guarantee your financial success. It doesn't guarantee you a job. So why are you taking out a loan? Sometimes you have to take risks in life, but the college will not guarantee anything.

But you get pushed into going to school and taking out loans. All of the adults in your life urge this. They're older than you, you figure they know better, so you do what they say. I'm 40 now, but I was 20 when I made those decisions. Knowing then what I know now, I would not have.

So consider the questions college doesn't ask:

* What do you want to do with your life? What's your passion? They never asked me that, and probably they never asked you that. They just told you what to do.

* What are the benefits and burdens of college? They'll tell you all about the benefits, but not the drawbacks. Everything in life has both. Maybe at one time college was mostly beneficial, but not in recent times.

* Many students [presumably he meant graduates] are unemployed or underemployed.

* Many students [again, I assume he means graduates] have crippling evels of student loan debt.

Colleges didn't talk about that when I was there. Maybe some of them do now, but if so, I haven't seen it.

Colleges are about making money for themselves. If the president of a university makes a million dollars a year, that money has to be coming from somewhere. Their priority is not to make money for you. They mostly operate on "OPM": Other People's Money. They get funding from tuition, grants, scholarships. That can be done right, but they do not. They might use a little of their own money, but only at the end. Some private universities have endowments and they use those, but again, as little as possible. Colleges operate on various forms of government funding and on student loan debt. There is over a trillion dollars in outstanding student loan debt.

It's a bit funny that college is one business where you have to ask permission to enter into a transaction with them. Imagine doing that at the entrance to a store.

Some of you will say I don't know what I'm talking about, because they got good jobs. That's great, but there are lots of people who didn't, and even more in the future who won't. I've looked at economic forecasts for the next five, ten years, and the supply and demand.

A lot of students enter college as undeclared majors. I did. I selected business, for reasons I can't remember. They say half of all college students are undeclared majors. That tells me that high school did not do a good enough job. You're supposed to learn what you want to do in high school, and to learn money success.

There's no reason you can't learn money in high school. I've seen high school students holding fundraising events like car washes, and when they ask me if I want my car washed, I tell them: "Go study money. Go study." They look at me funny. One student did claim to be studying money, business management or something. If so, that's great. It's too late for me, but that's great, except most schools aren't doing that. They're emphasizing math, science, reading, social studies...twenty years of that, straight.

To me, high school is the place where you study money success. College should be the place where you practice what you want to do. If you want to do business, go start a company in college, instead of studying companies and case analyses and charts and diagrams and stuff.

I spent twelve years in undergrad studies. I'm self-educated now; I consider myself a self-educated PhD. If there were a PhD equivalency exam, I'd take it and I'd pass it, if it's right-brain. If it's middle-brain, maybe. If it's left-brain, I'd fail. Can you just grant yourself a PhD? Well, why not?

I've been talking about college truth since 2007. I went to visit a student at LaSalle University that year. I brought a piece of paper with ten college truths listed on it. (My College Truths website now lists twenty of them as of 2009. I think it's at collegetruth.org.) Anyway, the student didn't seem concerned. Apparently his parents paid for his college education. If you come from a wealthy family like that, then you don't have to worry about it. But most of us don't.

My parents only paid for two years of community college tuition, which was pretty dirt cheap. Maybe $1,000, maybe $1,500. Then I took out loans when I started to go to Temple University. My parents didn't pay for that. I still owe on those loans.

I did learn something from one course I took. In one business class, at the end of '04, the class was divided into teams of four, and each team simulated running a publicly traded company. I focused all of my attention on that game. I wanted to win, and after the first week or two I took over for my whole team. We busted the curve so much that we got 100 and other teams got scores like 80 and 50. I didn't do so well in that course because I didn't turn in any of the analysis work, the case studies, the left-brain work. I think I got a C. By the way, some people insisted that I must have cheated at the game. I didn't cheat at all.

See, I was a genius in 2004. I didn't tell anybody that I was a cap then. I'm a capitalist. I have to go for something big, either my own company solely, which I'm trying to do, or at someone else's company at the CEO level or vice chairman level. There are certain companies and industries I want to work with, and certain individuals. I'm not left-brained enough to be a consultant anyway.

I wish someone had been there for me when I wanted to drop out of college. I wanted to drop out of college every year. But everyone told me to stay, stay, stay.

College tuition is very high compared to its actual value. A standard college should cost $5,000 per year, and an Ivy League college, $10,000 a year. Everything above that price is markup. Look at the jobs the graduates are getting. A few of them are starting at $80,000 a year, but most of them are not. So why are you going to charge people four or five times the proper value in tuition? At the lower prices, the government could fund college education through grants, and get their money back through increased income taxes.

I could start a school at those prices and give you a good eduction. I've thought about doing it. I have a holding company, like Richard Branson. Like him, I'm a right-brained cap. I can do many things, but I need to focus on one.

[He gripes a bunch about his crappy chair.]

School funding should be win-win. The school, the government, and the students should all benefit. They don't. I lost. Now I'm a cap and an entrepreneur. I'm trying to win. Go out there and try to win.

I'm releasing this video unedited, because I want you to see me talk as I am. I don't have the left-brain skills to edit video. I'm an average programmer and web designer. I know I can be a star as a business owner or an artist, so I'm pursuing that. Go find the industry where you can be a star. Where you do what you love, what you're known for being good at.

I was on a five-person team in college in '97. I was supposed to lead them. I was the cap. I was supposed to bring them into Royalus and build a company. That didn't work out too well. We were all doing our own thing and it didn't go anywhere. We all went our own separate ways.

Colleges measure professional success, not personal success. We measure accomplishments. But to me, a person's attitude or character doesn't show up on their degree or their resume. A resume is mostly academic, how smart you are, your grades, the positions you've held. Colleges assess knowledge, not character or integrity. My resume doesn't show my qualities. I'm not a good student, but I could be good at other things. I've worked with people whose character was not that good, but they're college graduates. You're hiring the whole person, not just their GPA.

Imagine if they did drug testing at school. How many students would fail? They do it for entry-level jobs, mostly. I've taken them for jobs. Wouldn't it be funny if people couldn't graduate if they failed a drug test? I'm not talking about weed. I don't smoke it myself, but I knew of people who smoked it and sold it. I'm high off my work. That's what happens when you become activated. I want you to activate the THC inside of you.

Colleges pad grades sometimes. I heard that at Harvard, in some classes, if a student earned a C, they'd actually be given a B. I don't have the article for that, I just remember hearing about it. Harvard, do you do that? And if they do it at Harvard, they're probably doing it at other schools too. You'd think you're getting a great student, but their grades are padded. Colleges are businesses, though, and they give the customers what they want.

Hey, Temple University, why didn't you pad my grades? Why didn't you give me a C when I got a D? I think one professor at Drexel gave me a C when I had a D or D+ in operations management. I showed him I was trying hard. I understood the concepts but I couldn't do the math. I couldn't figure out the statistics. but that was giving me the benefit of the doubt, not padding my grade. It's not like I went from a B to an A.

My grades at Drexel were generally good. I got mostly B's, I had a C average. I didn't do well at Temple, mostly because of calculus. CCP Community College, I was there forever, I got a C average, I got a few A's, mostly B's. I took one marketing course at CCP in '94. I earned a high B, then talked to my professor and told him I thought I deserved an A. He gave me an A. But that's not padding. That's pushing for a higher grade. Of course, I forgot everything I learned in that course.

School is mostly left-brain, which is why a goodly number of right-brainers like myself fail. I wish they offered a right-brain bachelor of arts in business. You guys need to set that up, okay? Not everyone does well in a left-brain environment. If that program had existed at Temple in the '90's, I'd have passed.

School conditions us to be employees. No one told me that I could be an entrepreneur in high school or college. School is about set ways of doing things. Entrepreneurs are free spirits. I hated school. I don't want to be a customer, and its a lousy business anyway, at least for me.

Why can't we petition for a bachelor's GED, or even a master's GED? Essays and exams could be the basis for granting them. That's mostly what college is anyway. How does a self-educated person get recognized for their achievement? I have a self-educated PhD. I've been passed over for jobs and promotions because I didn't have a degree and other people did. I'm a genius. I wrote a book. How do you get a credential for that? Does my own company have to give me a degree? If you have 120 credits, let me know. I'll give you a BDE through Royalus Education. Our primary business is instruction, but we also do credentialing. If you have 60 credits, I'll give you an ADE.

My company is Royalus Group. It's a holding company in the development stage. Our mission is to build companies that better society. One of the main companies within that group is Royalus Design; its mission is to build products that better society. It focuses on multiple things; I can do that at a high level. Another company is Royalus Education. I can't say how official the degrees it grants are right now, but I'll give you a certificate.

So far I haven't gotten a good job with my BDE, but I have it. I mean, who are you? Am I supposed to spend twelve years, a fortune, going broke, and defaulting? I actually defaulted on my student loans more than ten years ago.

Don't give out advice you can't guarantee. I'm not like anybody else out there. I've never been traditional. I knew that when I was 17. The reason is that I'm a future capitalist, right now on the inside, trying to prove it on the outside.

So, if you take and pass four exams, you get your bachelor's GDE. Six exams, you get your master's GDE. Maybe two exams, you get your associate's GDE. Why not? I tried asking the Department of Education. They said they're not involved in that. I think it's that the college establishment wouldn't like it. They'd get less revenue.

So, you're looking for jobs out there. The problem is supply and demand. When there's too much supply. the prices go down, so the salaries go down. That's why most college grads are starting out at $25 grand a year. That includes the unemployed and the underemployed. So don't give me that crap about how students are starting out at $40 grand a year, or that most students are employed. Are you counting students working at the mall for the next ten years of their life?

The problem is that colleges keep pumping out tons of graduates, and there's already a huge bucket full of previous grads. Ten million of them are out there, and they're adding a million a year. The bucket is overflowing. This means your chances of getting a good job are very slim until that labor market is utilized. Whoa, I sound like an economist, right? I have ideas about how to employ those people. That's what a cap should be doing. But until you can employ those graduates, they're stuck.

This is why I don't want you to get into lots of debt over college. Take more time. Take ten years. You start at 20, you're done at 30. Who cares? It's not a race. Why race to graduate into nothing? Of course, if you know what you want to do, go ahead and graduate sooner.

Let' say you're an apple farmer. You plant and grow apples. There's a demand. But your pump out more and more apples, because you get paid whether your apples are eaten or not. You and all the other apple farmers are saturating the market. The apples sit there and rot, and the prices flatten out. This wouldn't happen in real life. But colleges are doing this with graduates like there's no tomorrow. And there's a tomorrow.

So, colleges, don't keep doing this. If you know a student will benefit from your curriculum, then take them in. But don't just take them in and get rich off of them.

4:00:00 - 5:00:00 (courtessy of @Blue Jerkop)
I'm gonna write the edited post (makes more sense) and then just copy my raw chronological notes later. The notes are more accurate to Roy's rambling but I don't think anyone can read them without having a stroke.

Here's the more edited version:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Roy starts out with “I have a lot to say here”. He does have a lot of words but I'd say the basic theme of this entire hour is:
-College is dumb, except when it isn’t.
-Roy is a super diamond level 2 genius and it’s not fair that he’s not a CEO. That’s discrimination against right-brainers.
-Remember, Roy is better and smarter than YOU. And especially smarter than his guidance counselors and that bitch from vanguard.
-Roy should be picking stocks worth millions of dollars for portfolios even though he's a consistent financial failure and blows money on his personal stock picks.

Most of the quotes are paraphrasing slightly because he rambles so badly. I’m going to combine a couple of sections (like where he talks about not getting hired by Vanguard) instead of doing it purely chronologically. Roy criticizes college for being all about ‘wealth extraction’ rather than creation and sees this as a problem with the economy as a whole.

Roy remembers that in 1999, his sixth year of college(!) his finance professor sold him a line that college was an investment, and that the money you put into it would come back via income later. He rambles about how he isn’t a great web designer but could have been an ‘awesome’ business person and is more right brain. Roy then gets out a whiteboard and attempts to depict the graph his finance professor showed him and where it goes wrong.
View attachment 690097
He erases it about 4 times and as you can see, leaves everyone dumber than they were before seeing that. “My drawing is not that good, I'm average (at drawing).”

Roy then gets to the same point he will try to make about 40 more times in this hour: College can work, but not for everybody.

Roy: ‘At the beginning of college, I was at the bottom... at the end of college, I was at the bottom, but broke. Barely getting by, plan C... it's been almost 20 years and I haven't paid it off. I maybe made one month payment.” It seems like he then blames Bill Gates and Obama for this situation, for some reason. He later mentions that he spent about 12 years getting into debt and grew very depressed (but is okay now). But even though college didn't work out for him, the good news is he has his company!

"My investment of return on my company is... is gonna be hugely positive. I mean I don't have any cash right now but I think the equity in my company is much, much higher... I became genius now, SG now, I have billion dollar ideas... gotta be worth at least a million. Right? I would think so."

But not all is well with not getting a degree: "I've been academically discriminated against many times. I was supposed to get a BA degree, it didn't occur."

Why not, Roy? How is it that a supergenius couldn't get a BA?
“…college is mostly about the hares. You know the race with the turtle and rabbit? Where they have a race? And you see the rabbit (Roy mimes running) and then you see the (4:12) hat(??) (mimes slowly moving). That's true. College is about the hares, the rabbits. I'm a turtle. Always been. That's why I wasn't great at school. All about the hares… all about getting done in 3-4 month period. If you're a thinker: I see this rabbit. Way ahead. What can I do to catch up? And pass him? Let me think? You can't do that in college. All about hares. They fail you. Can't think all day. All about the taskers. I'm a thinker. 90% thinker now. I think most all day, about 10 years now. I'm a turtle. Even in grade school, especially in high school…

“College presidents make a million dollars a year while students make minimum wage. That bothers me. We pretty much only measure and reward left brainers. Right brain? Out of luck. Look at SATs. Mcats, LSATS: left brain. I had an average score on SATs, maybe 1000 that tells you, left brain. If I was a middle brainer, okay, but whatever. I gottta move forward in life I can't just keep living in the past even though it bothers me (Roy then goes on to complain about the past for 10 minutes).”

If you don't do well in the courses the school sets you won't get an A. Put some right brain stuff in there. What if music and investing was required on GPA? Everyone would fail... how many of you would be good investors? There goes your GPA. You notice that GPA is based on certain courses, not others? I could have a perfect GPA if I just did the courses I'm meant for. What about business? I did great I mean not the course, I got a C; but on the game I got an A!"

Makes perfect sense, right? Apparently Roy wasn't all that happy with his educational institutions, though:

College didn't take any responsibility. They told me to stay away... and nothing. I complained a lot to the schools. All four schools! Two of them told me to stay away. Community college told me to stay away, to stop writing letters. And I was like WHAT? I took care of you guys! I'm a graduate of community college, it took me 8 years. I know that sounds bad, who does that? I'm only doing what you guys wanted me to do. I didn't want to be there.

Diane Estrada... counselor at Temple. Maybe Jim Rook at Lasalle... these are their real names. Sometimes I'll say their real names, sometimes I won't. But these are. Diane, put my picture up on the wall! Why does the school not put up the students who haven't done well? Diane Estrada you're not proud of me? I don’t see my picture up on the wall? Check my records, Roy Phillip. Go ahead, check it, and check what you told me to say. Don't drop out, don't drop out.

I spoke to her briefly and she thought I graduated Temple and then (found out I didn’t). So she gave me a sarcastic remark like yeah yeah it's our fault we gave you the advice? And I told her you need to be careful about the advice you give. But she didn't want to talk to me.

Ask your teachers professors if they love their job (laughs). See what they say. Get that reply. Send me a message about that. Youtube message. I bet most don't. They're probably wondering... who asked me to ask you that? Just mention my name. They've probably heard of me. They should have heard of me.

The problem, according to Roy, is that College is basically a "wealth extraction scheme." One that even a supergenius like him fell for.

The college has 100% chance of winning. The student only has a 10%-100% chance of winning. Let me repeat that! (repeats it). That game is rigged! There was talk about the stock market being rigged, but the college market is rigged. The college is guaranteed to win, but not the student... student doesn't have 100% chance of winning... that's rigged, I lost. Again, college rigged, student only 10-100%. The student may have 100% chance of winning but he spread is so wide. I'm not joking. I'm not joking. I'm just giving you facts

At one point Roy takes an aside to address his speaking patterns and it goes downhill quickly:

By the way, I'm sorry, I've been accused of mumbling. My team lead told me I mumble. SO WHAT? I mumble. I'm a CAP! And you're not. What else, you wanna compare and contrast? I can put you down just like you put me down. You're not gonna win. You're gonna lose... So what if I mumble?
View attachment 690130

So, Roy spent over a decade not getting a degree. Other than telling people not to do that, what qualifications does he have in business and finance? What can people do without a college degree?

“Why do MBAs fail? You're left brain. Business is right brain. Left brain important for some things but at ceo level, it's more being a philosopher.”

"Jobs out there don't require college degree. Look it up online. Sales. I think I applied for a sales job... they just called me back! It's a Plan C gig. “I can be at best good at sales, but I can be a star at investments and stocks. I can be sure… I think I can sell well. Not the best, at least good, at least a B salesman. But I grew up an investor.”

See, Roy isn't happy just having a job. That's not enough for a genius. And his Elon stunt may have been the most public example of his attempts to skip all hurdles and jump to being a huge business leader, but there are hints that it wasn't the only attempt:

"The community college said there's a job fair coming up but I said: What? A JOB FAIR? I'm a cap, man, I'm supposed to be running companies. I can run companies. I know I can. I can! But nobody believes you if you don't have credentials. But I'm a super genius, capitalist. We're talking LEVEL 2. Level 2 genius. Very high level. More than you. That's it. And again, I mention myself being a genius and capitalist because I want you guys to become geniuses and capitalists. Schools won't let me teach without a degree so I have to teach somehow. I plan to teach online, seminars or courses... I just haven't got around to it. I have an average IQ... left brain IQ. But my right brain IQ is very high. I don’t know how you measure that..."

“I applied to Vanguard many times and I couldn't get in; "you don't have a degree" I'm a DIAMOND, I'm a capless(?), you don't wanna hire capless?”

View attachment 690158

"...entrepreneurs don't have perfect credentials. Now... companies prefer that... so I get passed over a lot. You gonna pass on a genius? On a capitalist? What's wrong with you? At least you would want to interview them! I know because I would. If someone told me they're a genius? Instant interview! Instant interview! Genius? Oh, no problem! I'll give you a round 1 interview. Instant interview! You're a capitalist? Future CAP? Really!‽ Oh you're a diamond (which is a genius, plus)? Oh okay, you GOT to. I put it on the cover of some resumes, I just put some out a few months ago...no replies. Except for the one, Which I'll talk about vanguard... but I want to finish this up and eat something.

…Just briefly on that. I told the Vanguard lady I'm a genius CAP I can run a mutual fund, let me manage a portfolio. Managing 50K is no different than 50Mil. The principles are the same... regardless of 50 million or 50 billion. But yeah, managing portfolios, you're not gonna go far if you're managing a tiny portfolio of 50 grand (laughs in supergenius). I have real world experience! If you only want a college grad that's all you’re gonna get. I'm a right brain man, I'm an RBC.

It's weird how companies keep picking applicants with working experience, accredited degrees and qualifications instead of some guy who calls himself a genius to be high-asset managers. How could Elon not pick this guy up?

"...(if you're) looking for college grads... you miss out on some diamonds. Some SGs. I'm SG now. Way beyond even most PhDs. So you got a PhD? That's great. I'm actually beyond you. Caps don't care what our educational credentials are. Whether we went to Harvard etc... you shouldn't either. "

And not only that, but Roy's financial abilities should make him a shoe-in for ANY fortune 500 company:

My parents didn't know I was taking out loans (for college). I told them: how did you think I was paying for school? What is the way the saying goes? I have the mortgage but I don't have the house... I'm rich on the inside though! And that can change on the outside at any moment. I was happy to drop out of high school, I thought that was the end of school but it wasn't. Then my credit got smashed; defaulted. Now I'm about to default a second time. My fault though. But that's okay. I'm not planning to default a second time. I'm close. I'm too rich to default though. Too rich on the inside. Very rich. Superior rich... I've lost more money in the stock market but I've learned more from that (than college). But I've learned more... I'll make ten times that, I'll make a million! I lost 100k, I'll make 10 million! I just took losses trading on options, stupid on my part... but whatever.

Here is something Roy thinks might upset you:
“…I’m about to say something people might get upset with… college sold me medication I didn't need or wasn't correct for me. And here's a quote to get upset with: I'm a philosopher, I speak the truth... again, some people get upset with this. And I'm gonna say something that people are going to get upset with but hey that's how it goes. This is my experience. College was the dumbest investment I made and the dumbest decision made for me. If I knew I was going to be in poverty 20 years ago I never would have gone. If I knew I was gonna be broke 20 years ago I wouldn't have gone to college, I wouldn't have stayed. I’ve had a small income overall since the past 20 yrs. I think I only grossed 120 thousand in the past 20 years over all my jobs. I'm just telling you the facts. SOME people might say this guy is dumb, but no, this guy is meant to be an entrepreneur, this guy is meant to be a capitalist. Nobody believes me when I say I'm a cap... but I've got a very advanced mind. Very rich mind. I didn't do well on SATs, Mcats or GRES, those are all left brain so… whatever... dumbest investment I made.

So what should someone do instead of going to a standard college?

"Dont' have to spend so much on your education. Don't feel pressured to go to stat college. Just GSR it. Take 2 years off. Figure yourself out. One of the best options."

"I want to start up my own college or equivalent, maybe start up a business certificate.... I'll be setting up my own... phillip.edu or something. Probably just one major, like business or something. Or investor college. Combined education. I wouldn't really set up a general school... Our economy is in a wealth extraction mode, not wealth creation. I don't see growth from that. One reason I'm focusing on society so I can create wealth for everyone... teach people money and other things."

How about community college?
"...people think low class, low grade. I went to community college. FOR TEN YEARS. Who does that? I don't know, but I did it. Paid for it, cash, out of my own pocket. And the student loans too. And credit cards. Financially defaulted more than 10 years ago. You shouldn't have to put a semester’s worth on your credit card, not a good plan. Community College was no less (quality) than a four- year school. Even warren buffet says so. People say it's a lower-tier school. I went to three colleges, Temple, Drexel, and Lasalle. And community college. I saw no difference. No easier. Difficulty was the same. Anyone out there puts you down for community college, don't let them bother you: I went to community college. Only one I could get into. Temple wouldn't take me. They didn't like me dropping out of high school. I won't look down on you."

Roy does admit college works for some people:
“If you can finish school, and make progress, it will pay off eventually... I will admit that. I've been... in the game, in the college game, for 20 years.”

"College is not all bad, but mine was bad. Gotta turn the bad into good experience. College does a good job of taking your money and not really making you any. College is good for networking. Maybe meet your future marriage partner there."

Any parting words, Roy?

"Some of these extras are one liners... I thought about. In my original notes it was like 10 pages and it became 20 pages, I've almost finished page 6. I'm gonna tell the cap I'm a cap and I'm here to help run is company. And he's a cap too."

"I'm looking for interns!"

“This whole video is good material. I think it is.”
Roy then rambles about how he is going to turning this ‘lecture’ into a book, booklet, or PDF..... "after organizing it or whatever.”

5:00:00 - 6:00:00 (courtesy of @Coin Ops)
Man, this guy is something else! Enjoy!

Advice: College and General Advice
• Should I got to college? Yes, if it's part of your success plan.
• Should I stay in college? Yes, if you're studying success.
• Unless there is an urgent business opportunity, you can drop out and go back later.
• Rather take a chance now and go back to college later than miss the opportunity.
• Do the Five Step Plan to determine if college is for you.
• He spent twelve years in college and it didn't help him.
• He could have been a nurse but he's not left brained. Or middle brained. Or…something. He was destined for something else, for the highest position.
• Starts to rant a bit about his own college experience. People wanted him to go back to college, "You want me to retake hundreds of courses? Maybe twenty more courses? Thirty more courses and do like philosophy?"
smug voice activates
"Yeah? Who is going to pay for it, you? You're going to pay for it? Yeah, you're going to pay for my rent too and all that stuff as well? Yeah, sure. Okay, I'll go back to college, sure. Just to prove I'm not stupid, and dumb. That's one reason we go to college, right? We can't establish ourselves as self-educated or you know, anything like that. No degree - you're dumb and stupid." finger quotes "Discrimination, right?" end finger quotes
• Most high schools do not do success training.
• Focus on creating, not trading. He wrote a book to do something, but he doesn't know what the term is.
• He is 99%, no 100% sure he will be successful.
• He spent twelve years in the college penitentiary.
• Career moves tangent:
○ You'll make several horizontal moves in your career, taking jobs at different companies until you can find a vertical move to get you a nice paycheck and nice benefits.
○ That's Plan B and that's not what he's in for. He's going for Plan A.
○ If you have something to fall back on, you usually do. He admits to having nothing, so he needs to go for Plan A.
• Some deep breaths. Puts finger to lips. Looks to the stars. "I have plans for the economy." Heavy breathing intensifies. "Umm, you know we all have plans. Every Cap should have plans for the economy in general."
• "You don't pick a career. A career picks you." What?
• No one is going to take care of you. You can't count on anyone.
• Life is like snaps snaps fingers and we each get eight snaps because each snap equals ten years. So use your snaps wisely. He came up with that one himself.
• You're not guaranteed promotions just because you've worked somewhere for a long time. He's dropping some mind bombs.
• He was not meant for the traditional career advancement route. That's Plan Two. No, Step Two. Yeah, Step Two.
• Here's something for the parents: If your kid is not successful in school, you're responsible. So students, put the student loans in your parents' names. His parents told him to go to college and look how that worked out. They should have paid for it. But it would have made them broke. But his credit would have been fine! Big smug smile
• He has a daughter. She wants to drop out of school. And he'll guide her to success.
• He recommends to take a year off from college and learn the truth about money and success.
• In the past he told people to shut their mouths and stay away from him, and he regrets that.
• If you know you can be the best at something, like sports, then go for it and be in the NBA.
• He thinks he can probably be an entrepreneur so he's going to go for it.
• There's many ways you can make $50,000 a year. You can be a musician. You can start a business. You can do web design.
• Everyone should try to move their level up on level to genius.
In conclusion, a college degree does increase your chance at getting a job, but does not guarantee you a job. He's not dumb and stupid. He's beyond most people on this planet. Steve Jobs is, and so is Dr. Roy.

6:00:00 - 7:00:00 (courtesy of @33rd)
To summarize the hour, Roy touches on a few recurrent topics: he routinely displays contempt for anyone other than himself, is convinced he's a rich person "in spirit" despite his many financial problems, and has an astonishing amount of bitterness regarding his experience with college. Various tangents reveal that his immensely shitty attitude has led to him squandering many of the opportunities that have crossed his path, and the complex system of advice he's developed serves as a psychological defense mechanism. His idea of success revolves around taking large risks, never compromising, and looking down on everyone who is not into finance. The delivery of his monologue and its content reminds me of Sam Hyde's Paradigm Shift 2070, just 30 times as long and without any of the irony.

As a rule of thumb, I left out the minutia of most of his rambling and anything frontloaded with the word “again”, since Roy is the type of lunatic who repeats the same ideas for hours at a time.

6:00:00 - Roy rambles about "Plan B's", but also acknowledges that he's been repeating himself over and over again. He thinks people "settle" for Plan B and that Plan A may require you to get fired in the process. He describes safety and traditional lifestyles as undesirable traits that can only hinder someone's success in life. He then adjusts the lighting in his room for a few minutes.

6:06:20 - Plan C is introduced and described as living paycheck to paycheck. In Roy's mind, if you don't hold a CEO level financial position, you aren't contributing to society. This extends to nurses, construction workers, police officers, and school teachers. He contradicts this and says they contribute only if they enjoy their work, otherwise they're just supporters. He then states that if he opened a college, all of his students would be more successful than everyone from other colleges.

6:11:04 - Roy seems to admit he has been going to school for about 20 years, starting when he was 19 years old. He finished his first two years of community college. He attempts to launch into a lecture about the phrase "the first rule of any game is to know you're in one", however he consecutively derails himself multiple times, before deciding to settle on the topic of student debt. Despite his own problems with student debt, Roy still manages to deride other students who don't pay their loans. He then goes back to unfocused rambling about various finance buzzwords and phrases.

6:16:24 - According to Roy, you HAVE to be entrepreneurial to survive and get a job, though immediately says right after that he wouldn't care if he had to go back to Plan D. Plan C, call center work, is annoying to Roy, as he is expected to apologize for things he didn't personally do and considers that being "fake". This somehow ties back to the topic of student debt, but soon turns into ramblings about how you can go up to and walk on top of "the line", but you shouldn't cross it. What he means by "the line" is not clarified in any way.

6:20:05 - People who are financially secure in life and are successful should be wary of the fact they will be dead soon and no one will remember them. This is why you shouldn't cross the line. He says he doesn't mind that he's been repeating himself, but just hopes that he has more tape left. What follows is him just listing off various words that show up in his writing, such as “economy”, “genius”, “money”, “society”, “death”, etc. He eventually describes how materially wealthy people are just "pretenders" and that "rich-minded" people can just seem through them.

6:23:26 - "Yeah, again you have to careful where your advice is coming from."

6:24:46 - Roy repeats his 80-20 rule variation, where "80% of success comes from 20% of who you know." He once again concedes that he has repeated himself countless times over the last six-and-a-half hours, possibly due to him copy and pasting his own writing incorrectly. After skipping over several passages, Roy lays out the benefits of living in your car while managing a tech startup. This is immediately followed up with the idea of just renting a house, since he's seen it work for others.

6:28:53 - Roy reminds the audience that sports entertainment stars are not their buddies or pals or friends. When people spectate sporting events, they should have the idea that the players are "just working" at the front of their minds. In fact, they shouldn't even watch sports if they're not considering becoming athletes themselves. Doing so wastes precious time that they could use to become successful. He walks this back not long after. [Note: Several of Roy's brothers are sports fans, including the sibling who owns house Roy currently lives in.] He goes on to talk about how he and other young men in their 20s are getting into trading stocks, but also mentions that he took a major loss when he first started. This is elaborated on in semi-coherent detail about him purposely not defaulting on his debts because he's "too rich on the inside." Roy then lists his shortcomings as a trader and refers to trading as stupid, stating that he'd fair better as a manager. Directionless rambling about stockbrokers and interest rates follows for a minute or two.

6:36:40 - Roy talks about believing in all possibilities and lays out his theory of reincarnation, which includes the concepts of heaven and hell. Exactly one minute later he's talking about how you should become an entrepreneur if you don't like people telling you what to do. If you make money this way, you don't require a college education. This shifts into Roy thinking aloud about his own experience as an entrepreneur. He reiterates his refusal to settle for Plan C.

6:40:10 - "The book store is a great alternative to college." Roy rambles about book stores (and to a lesser degree libraries) and how superior they are to colleges due to their lack of a filter. It's also pitched that you should use yourself as a reference, as one comes up with their own answers after they become a thinker. A lack of regrets is key to success and Roy states that he has none. He also stresses that you shouldn't borrow a lot of money when you don't know what you want to do in life. One odd mannerism that stood out to me by this point is that he waterfalls his water bottle, even though he's the only person drinking out of it.

6:45:20 - At this point, Roy pretty much tries to justify and recommend his own college experience. In true Philipose fashion, he immediately sabotages the point he was trying to make by stating how hard he failed in college and ambivalently tells the viewer that he doesn't want them to win or lose. He says he focuses on the future, but also says we are headed towards the past instead. He then admits to making only around an average of $6000 per year for the last 20 years, despite going to college.

6:50:00 - "You can drop out of school, but you can't drop out of education." After some closing statements, "College Truth" ends and the "Future School" section begins. Roy's main suggestion is that school should prepare students for a financial career starting from kindergarten. Students should also ask themselves "Am I a future capitalist?" then work their way down if they give any answer other than "yes". He then mentions Draper University, which at the time of recording was unaccredited. Roy tried to apply there, but was rejected for being too old, even after he informed them he was a "diamond". Yes, he actually tried using that term on them.

6:55:21 - Roy believes that colleges should employ a socialist tuition sharing program to mitigate attendance costs, though really what he desires is an expanded CLEP system. He keeps reducing the amount of challenge and commitment to the point where he just wants a school to give him degree after four tests. This further devolves to be awarding the same level of respect for self study.

7:00:00 - 8:00:00 (courtesy again of super trooper @AprilRains):
For most people, the transition from high school to college is a good idea, but not all. I'd like to set up a certificate program, something like the other entrepreneurship programs out there that only cost around $5 grand. Spending that much to learn business seems better than spending $50 grand and not learning that.

School can only get you so far. You have to supplement that with self-education and self-knowledge. I spent years in school and it didn't take me anywhere. I spent less time than that educating myself, maybe one year, and I went to a very high level.

I want colleges to recognize people like me who want to do their own thing, who are not meant to be like some of y'all. [Seriously, he says that.] They could introduce an independent study capitalist program. Most colleges don't have one, especially for right-brainers. That way everyone can succeed, not just most of the students.

In my Future School concept, it matters less how long you go, and more how much you learn and what's important to you. Doctors and lawyers will need more years of training than entrepreneurs, who will getting their real training in the real world. But at least go to high school and finish that.

[Video stops briefly and then cuts back in.]

Now I'm going to talk about jobs. I know a lot of you are looking for one. I'm looking for one, too. I want a high-level job, an A-level job, not B or C or D. We really want to work. Some of us are meant to do their own thing, and some aren't. If you want to start your own business, you can do that.

You can still get a job without a degree. Some startups hire based on skills alone, and don't specify a degree requirement. Anyone who has a genuine desire to do a particular kind of work, to improve, to get really good, those are the best candidates whether they've had formal education or not. Only workplaces dominated by office politics and the like care so much about a degree. Some bigger and older workplaces will hire without a degree also. Not every field and every industry requires one.

If you start your own startup, by yourself or with others, you obviously don't have to require a degree. In fact, one advantage of college is to meet buddies who would make good co-founders for a startup. You don't have to have fancy titles. Maybe you can come up with a good idea and get financing. You may be a future Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates or Michael Dell and not even know it.

I know a group of three guys who dropped out of college. They're doing a startup in California. They're in their mid-twenties. I can't say their name, but they're doing it. They got $1 million in initial funding. They have major competitors, but you always get those. Maybe they'll get bought out, or they'll outcompete them.

I see startups get $1 million to try something. Is that how it works? I'm only trying to raise $100,000 for my startup, and I'm offering stock at a very low price. These are shares in the Royalus Group, so they're for all of the ten businesses in the group. How are you guys raising capital? What are you doing that I'm not doing? I don't know.

Maybe you want a job, but maybe you'll want to give one. Maybe you'll be the entrepreneur. Keep that in mind if you're having a hard time getting a job.

Companies are trying to do more with less. They're not hiring as much as they need to. They'll try to hire fewer people and put more work on each of them, or they'll try to hire outside help. We're in a global economy, so you can outsource accounting, say, to someone in India or China. The world is now one flat space. People complain about that, want to keep jobs in America, but that's going away. If you're running a company, you can get your labor from wherever.

I'm hiring interns. I've advertised that on my website for almost a year, but I guess no one reads that. I'm looking for part-time workers to help me do research and pick my stocks. I don't have the time to keep up with new companies, IPOs. I could also use somebody for website design; my websites look pretty simple, since I'm using an old school template. I could use help on social media. since I'm not an expert in those things. Check out my site at royalus.com.

I don't guarantee internships to everyone, and I'm not sure how many people are going to apply. Send a resume and we'll see. You can work remotely, from home or wherever. I do ask for at least a one-year commitment, since it's part-time and six months isn't long enough to learn anything in a part-time position. I can't pay you cash, but I can issue you future potential shares in Royalus, restricted stock units or something like that. That'll be more valuable than ten bucks an hour. It sucks that I'm not in a position to pay you. I'd like to be at least breaking even. Other startups can raise a million bucks in capital, but then they go broke in two years. Royalus isn't going to disappear tomorrow. It's been a lifelong ambition of mine.

[Roy contemplates taking a break and then recording the rest later. He thinks he's about halfway through. He concludes that he will keep going.]

I went to a job fair last year, in 2013. It was a huge crowd and the staff were overwhelmed. All ages of people were there to get $12/hour jobs. I can't blame them. Older people are getting laid of and they'll take anything out of desperation. I did well in my interviews and made it to the last round, which took about four hours. That's a long time to get a $12/hour job.

I didn't get an offer. Maybe the manager wasn't impressed. They asked me questions like: "How do you handle it when a customer isn't happy?" I said, "You want to calm them down, understand their problem, make sure they know you want to help them." I think I said all the right things, but maybe it was the way I said them. I'm thinking about running companies at a high level and this guy wants me to come back down to the customer service level. I think I said "uh, uh" too many times. [Yes, Roy, I'm pretty sure you did, but I'll bet that wasn't the main problem.] I guess the manager wasn't impressed with me, but I could run that company. I became an SG [super-genius] two years ago. I'm a cap.

I stopped looking for a job. Plan C is annoying. I don't want to do customer service. I want to do something that's natural to me. I don't want to be fake. I've done it before, and it's not worth it.

I would take a plan A job: investment management, run a company or two which I'm interested in. I'm not looking for a job. I'm looking to create jobs. I'm a capitalist. Of course, I'd take an investment management position. I'd need to hire some middle-brainers to work for me as analysts and researchers. I can't spend my whole day doing that. I'll be doing multiple things in my day. I do that now at Royalus.

If you can't find a job in your area, you may have to look elsewhere: outside the city, region, state, even your country. It's a global economy now. Someone out there is hiring in your field. You may have to relocate, but that's how life is. You move out of your home and make your way in the world. The US is a great place to work and play though. If I were looking for a job, though, that's how I'd approach it.

Here's a plan D option: Look for work at fast food places. If you visit ten in a day, you'll get a job with at least one of them. If you don't have a job, a plan D job is better than nothing. You'll get out, you'll feel better, you're not the only one doing that. I had to go back to a job like that just recently. That proves that college doesn't work, doesn't it? I'd rather work a plan D job than a plan C like customer service. Plan D is simple, and nobody bothers you. The income is low, but my future income is in my company, in being an entrepreneur. It bothers me a little to work a D job, but whatever.

Are you focused on getting a good job, or just any job? You're probably just looking for any job. Times are tough, money is tight. Go get the D job tomorrow. You don't need many skills. Of course, if you're a college graduate, they won't hire you because you're overqualified, which is reverse discrimination. That has happened to me. But go look at the mall and the car wash and any place with a "Help Wanted" sign. It may help you with talking to recruiters. It shows them that you're doing something, but you want to do more.

I create jobs as a capitalist because that's the greatest contribution I can give. And that's my plan A job. I could just work with stocks, but I know I can do more.

You're pressured to go to college, but companies are not pressured to hire you. The job market is saturated. It's hard. But keep your head up, and get that plan D job tomorrow. It's better to be working than to stay at home all day and do nothing.

[Ironically, at this point, I think his daughter comes knocking at his door, where he's staying at home all day recording rants on video.]

If you have a D job, go look for a C job. It's better. Then look for a B job. In time, maybe you'll work your way up to an A job.

Good luck with getting a job. With the advice I'm giving you today, you should be fine.

[Next section: Economy]

The economy isn't doing well. Some people are doing well, some aren't. Many Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. I've been living profit to profit by trading stocks, which I've stopped doing.

Jobs are there because of supply and demand. As I said, colleges are producing too large a supply of graduates. In the next five years, there will be five million new college graduates. Will there be five million jobs at the B level or higher? I'm not sure. But in the past ten years, there have been ten million graduates, but not ten million new B jobs or higher. On top of that, there are between 20 and 40 million older people looking for a good job, and you're competing with them as well.

Some parts of the economy are doing fine. It all depends on which space you're in. Petroleum engineering might be good. I haven'l looked at it myself; I couldn't get a job in that area. Some areas of the economy are hiring, some aren't.

If 40 million people are looking for jobs in the next ten years and only 10 million news jobs are created, that leaves 30 million people who won't find one. The economy isn't working for everyone. I haven't looked at the economy in terms of how to make it grow. But I know that the plan A economy will be more productive than the plan B economy we have right now. just giving someone a job and then taking it away when times are bad, that just contributes to the boom and bust cycle. It's mostly bust around here.

You want to keep track of trends, what's hot and worth focusing on.

The education system has not changed, but the world has. The world is dynamic, not static. College isn't a guarantee of anything any more.

I owe $60 grand in federal student loans. It's in forbearance status, which lowers the interest rate, but I'm not paying on them, so the interest is still accruing. I'm going to send in my $60 grand Federal Reserve Note that I printed up. That's what the Fed does every day. So if you owe student loans, do that. I'm joking, but why does one entity have unlimited license to print and borrow money and the citizens don't? Why can't I print money?

The economy isn't doing well. A lot of students are broke. They're living at home. The colleges' accumulated wealth goes into their accounts. It just stays there. It doesn't get circulated. Sure, the colleges also grow and expand, but they mostly keep the money.

I had some ideas on how to grow the economy. [He doesn't say what they are.]

But the economy will recover within the next five or ten years. Then you can get a plan C job, then work your way up to a plan B job. What income makes a plan B job depends on where you are, but it provides security and comfort. A plan C job provides security. A plan D job provides no security. And, of course, plan F provides nothing.

The American economy is overall one of the best in the world. The opportunities and infrastructure are there. Our economy can provide A jobs. Bringing factories online and so forth can provide B jobs, which are good in the short term but don't do much in the long term. I want people to love their jobs.

When companies make money, they accrue it into their accounts and it pretty much sits there.

[Genius: Become A Genius]

I'll be talking about the various stages of genius: the pre-genius stage, the diamond stage, the super-genius stage. I'll also talk about becoming a genius and entering the next stage of human evolution as well.

The first stage is the pre-genius stage. You start to become more aware of things and your mind is expanding. The next stage is the genius stage, level 1. After that is the diamond stage, level 1.5, and finally the super-genius stage, level 2, and it's the highest stage in the world, especially among caps, us capitalists. I'm at level 2 nd I'd like you to be there eventually one day.

At the genius level, you're aware of more things and you can think "more faster" and "more bigger" [his words, hand to God]. I'm right-brained, so my genius had enhanced my right brain a lot. My left brain is still average, but my right brain is "super superior" right now.

I'll share with you how I became a genius. This happened ten years ago in 2004. I became diamond about a year after that, in '05 or '06, after doing some thinking. In 2012 I became an SG, super-genius, I guess after doing more thinking,

In 2004, as I became an entrepreneur, I wanted to figure out what I could do differently. I have a societal focus, so what could I do for society? Some entrepreneurs focus on doing small things, so the outcome is mostly smaller. I wanted to know what I could do for the world. I closed my eyes and thought. Practice it with me: Close your eyes and picture the globe turning around. I'd think for hours and hours: "What could I do?" for about three hours a day for two or three months. And in that time, my mind expanded. I had new thoughts. I became a pre-genius. Then i thought some more, and I became a full genius, between the beginning of '04 and early '04.

So try that and see if it works for you. If you're not working, you have time. See if it works for you. See what you can do for the world. It'd be cool if you became a genius. You would feel a lot different.

Then in '05 I thought more about the world and society, and I became diamond at that point. Then later on, two years ago, I got upset about things and society, and I thought more, wondering why things weren't working out for me. And my mind expanded again, and I went to level 2. I'm SG level now. I studied money and capital, and also I'm a philosopher, which helps too. See if it works for you. If it doesn't work, try another three months. You should feel something afterward. Try it, because the world needs more geniuses, especially capitalists. A capitalist is by definition at least a level 1 genius.

We need to enter the next stage of human evolution, which I believe will be mental evolution. We'll use more of our minds, and there'll be more geniuses, level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4. When we do, we'll be able to solve the next generation of problems. There will always be some problems to solve. I guess the Higher Power is a genius one thousand level, maybe a one million level. Is that what it is? [This question is directed at his ceiling.] It's so far above us, we can't understand what it might be.

[Money: Money Lesson]

Today I'll talk about money. People have been asking me about it. This will be a preview of my money 101 course, which I'll offer online, and also in person if anyone is interested in taking a class in the Philadelphia area.

Money is not really taught in school from the viewpoint of an investor or an entrepreneur: assets, liabilities, equity, capital, financial statements, balance sheets, things like that. Finance classes are more from an accounting perspective, like filing tax returns. I want you to become an investor or an entrepreneur.

There's a book called "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", by Robert Kiyosaki. That's the book I'll be using for my money 101 class.

8:00:00 - 9:00:00 (again, courtesy of @AprilRains)
I read that book [Rich Dad, Poor Dad] ten years ago. I learned money in 2004. I've read some of his other books. I give them an overall rating of B. They're not perfect, but they're good material.

This will be a short lesson in what assets and liabilities are with examples of each, how they relate to income and debt, and how to generate assets and liabilities for yourself. Or, rather, to reduce your liabilities. We'll draw up some financial statements and study cash flow.

An asset is something that grows in value or generates income for you, on a monthly basis, for example. A liability is the opposite: It decreases in value or generates expenses for you.

An example of an asset is a stock. Generally they rise in value. Another example is a bond, which generates a recurring income and may also rise in value. A piece of music which generates royalties is an asset. Investments like real estate, and a business itself, can be assets. There are other examples.

Examples of liability are a personal loan, a car which decreases in value and generates maintenance expenses, clothes (you want to buy less expensive ones to minimize your losses), furniture (like this old chair I'm sitting on), or household expenses.

[Roy sneezes messily, gets a tissue, wipes himself off, applies hand sanitizer, and then sniffs the hand sanitizer. He recommends that the kids in the audience not do this to get high. Roy goes into why one might do this out of boredom, but he boldly claims it's a bad idea, and to focus on success instead of riding a skateboard or blowing things up. This takes a lot longer than it should.]

Cell phones and video game systems are liabilities. If you're broke, you don't want to put your money into these things. Unless a cell phone is a business expense, it's a loss, and not a good place to spend money.

I've always liked stocks and work with them naturally. My company is still in development has been for a long time, but the idea behind it has gotten bigger. It doesn't make any cash right now, but it has high future potential as an asset.

You want to minimize your liabilities. Avoid depreciating purchases. Sometimes people have a lot of stuff, but it's all a loss.

You will learn more as you read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". It gives a lot of lessons and charts and stuff. I want you to spend some time studying this. I took a year to learn this ten years ago, and I'm still practicing at it, making money and losing it.

If I had a little financial stability, I wouldn't waste so much time gambling on the stock market -- well, not gambling, I don't gamble, but playing the stock market. One day I'll get to that stage, I hope. I should.

If you are middle class, you spend a lot of time accumulating liabilities. A lot of middle-class people I know have more liabilities than assets. As it says in the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad," buy assets and a minimum of liabilities.

An income statement is simple: You take your income, subtract your expenses, and that's your net. A balance sheet is similar, but you total your assets, subtract your liabilities, and that's your net equity.

[He scrawls an example income statement, calling his handwriting "average". It looks like a child's scrawl. It's not much of an example. It has one asset and one liability Then he does something similarly simplistic with a balance sheet. If a ten-year-old produced this as schoolwork, he'd fail.]

I do my statements every three months. Every month was too tedious. Right now, they don't look good for me, but that's how it is. Stay the course. Things will get better, because you're learning.

A lot of people have trouble understanding what cash flow is. It's the amount of money you have coming in minus what you have going out. People wind up short a lot and they don't know why. You can borrow some money until your next paycheck to help with that. I've done that with cash advances. If you have savings, you can use small withdrawals as short term loans. It took me a few years to understand how that worked. We learn money, we practice money, and then we earn money. Same thing for success. It's been ten years for me, and I'm still practicing.

There are examples of financial statements online, and the "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" book has a website with more examples. I teach this method and I think it's good to learn. They help you learn where you stand.

It takes a long time to master money. You can learn money in a short time, but you will have to practice it for a long time. You'll make it, then lose it. Eventually you start making money and keep making it. The earlier you start, the better. You can be at least an investor, and eventually an entrepreneur, if you can.

[Caps: Capitalists]

Before we start on caps, something I forgot to say about money: College should be an asset, although for many it's a liability; you owe money, but it doesn't help you earn. But in time it'll pay off. For some of us, formal education is the best asset. For others, like myself, self-eduction is best. I became a genius outside of school.

Back to caps. A capitalist, by definition, brings big change. They dominate a market or become major players in it.

Right now, I see a market where I can solve a big problem, and I'm going to got for it. I have to. It's hard, because I'm by myself, but I have to try. I'm sure it will work. I just have to find backers. It will be a good thing for society as a whole.

I'm an RBC (right-brained capitalist). There are middle- and left-brained capitalists also. I didn't do well in school because I was an RBC. Some other RBCs are Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, Jay-Z, and P-Diddy. If they can't do calculus, then they're right-brained. They're caps because they're major players in their industries.

Branson has the Virgin Group, similar to my holding company, the Royalus Group. I can do for Royalus what he did for Virgin, and it will work.

There are also LBCs like Bill Gates, and MBCs like Warren Buffet. Know which one you are.

Let's discuss IPD: Idea, Plan, and Drive. Any successful venture needs all three, and Drive is the most important. You'll have problems and issues come up, and Drive will carry you through. The Idea and Plan must also be good.

The first question is: Are you a future capitalist? You might be one and not even know it.

[He takes a break to deal with a crying kid. He doesn't spend much time on it. The kid doesn't want to go to day care. He tells his kid: "If you don't want to go to school, you've gotta do something." Savor the fucking irony of that. Apparently she has a project in the "kids' division", of Royalus presumably, to make a TV show. Nothing more is said on this intriguing subject.]

If you study caps, you will get ideas what signs to look for that you are one. Maybe I can make a flowchart to help people decide that and then decide what to do based on that. I may make another video or manual to discuss the subjects of caps more.

I've known I'm a cap for a long time. I didn't know it when I dropped out of high school at 17. No one told me that was possible. They told me to go to school. I had a VCR repair business when I was 15, but it didn't last long.

Becoming a capitalist happens in stages. In the final stage, you're neutral about the money, wealth, and power. You're beyond it. I want you to get to that stage. Then you're a societal cap. That's where I am right now. Even if I became a billionaire tomorrow, I'd still be the same person. I'm already there on the inside.

You need to have an idea of how the world works. It's almost like a requirement. Even though I became a diamond in '05, I didn't totally know how things worked. When I became level 2, that's when I understood the world.

Society will get better when more capitalists come online. They are destined to create. That's my destiny. If I'm offline, that doesn't help society. Someone needs to give me a second look. If no one believes in me, what am I building for?

Become a societal capitalist, not an empirical one. A societal capitalist, like me, focuses on society as a whole, the entire planet. An empirical capitalist focuses on their own society or group.

I'm a capitalist. I hope someone sees this. I've been waiting ten years for someone to give me a second look. I'm meant for the top. I'm there on the inside; I need to be there on the outside. I have to go for it. I know I'm a cap. You have to try too. Like Steve Jobs with the iPad and iPhone, good productivity tools. I plan to bring a product that will solve a problem.

If a hundred people say they're a future capitalist and 99 are not, that one can make up the difference.

People try to present an ideal image of themselves. Do you act like that at home? No. So who are you trying to front to? You may have to if you're a public figure, but it's hard to do. I tried dyeing the gray out of my hair, but it didn't work.

So, back to my previous point: Finding that one cap can make up the effort. You have a rich leader in front of you, someone who will build and create for the world. At least try to do that. I know I'm one. I'm there on the inside. You might be one.

I've been a cap for ten years and I've been broke on the outside. Capitalists need to be minimally financially supported. They are here to take care of you, create for you, and society needs them. They can return ten, a hundred, or a thousandfold on your investment. I could use some financial support. I see people getting a couple of thousand dollars a month in welfare. I don't get that. If I could, I'd be able to create much sooner. If welfare went to entrepreneurs, it'd be a good thing.

[Pred: Prejudice]

I've experienced prejudice and discrimination, and so has everyone in the world. Prejudice is all around us. We judge people based on externals every day. If you have bad externals, you're judged to be not good.

I've experienced racial discrimination. I've experienced academic discrimination, which is the biggest one. Now that I'm getting older, I'm experiencing age discrimination.

When I applied to a tech startup recently, they didn't want to bring me on board, even though I'm a genius. It's kind of weird to tell people you're a genius, because they react oddly. If they're in the middle or at the bottom, they ask why you're applying for the job, if you're a genius. I replied, "Yeah."

Two people called my "shady" at work one time. One person denied saying it, even though I heard him. I'm still waiting for an apology from the other one. I'm going for success. I'm a capitalist. My life is going to be different from yours. I may look shady to you, but I'm not. I don't care about weekends, holidays, or sports teams. I'm quieter because I don't spend time discussing common things. That doesn't make me shady.

The one guy, when he was helping a lady with a computer issue and I walked by, I heard him say: "He's shady." I told him: "I'm not. I'm the opposite." You don't remember that? I do. It sounded like you did. Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. But you said something, and it hurt me.

I've experienced racial discrimination, moving back here into the suburbs just outside Philly. I don't need discrimination at work. Don't assume, because you'll spread lies. Get to know someone before you talk about them. One girl called me shady and never apologized. The other denied saying it. I'm not shady. I'm just a future cap, trying for success, trying to get noticed.

The biggest form of discrimination is academic. It doesn't work perfectly because the education system is not perfect. If you don't have a college degree, you're perceived and dumb and stupid, someone who didn't try. I've suffered that in a huge way, thousands of times turned down for jobs. I applied to Fidelity for an investment position. I told them I had 120 credits and my BDE, bachelor's equivalent, Nothing. I said I had a passion for the industry. I'm a diamond, a genius, a capitalist. You don't want to hire a capitalist? To hell with you.

We live in a discriminatory world. We judge on externals. People judge me on a lack of external success. I'm a lot on the inside. I'm a level 2, beyond most people on the planet. Steve Jobs is a level 2, and so am I.

I can discriminate too, if I want. Discrimination goes both ways.

There's status discrimination. There's age discrimination. The startup that I applied to, I wanted them to hire me. I wanted to talk to the senior executives. I didn't get past round one of the interviews. I think I could run that company. Any cap can run any company.

I felt like I was discriminated against at the startup because of my age and my race. Most of the people at the startup were white.

If you get a college degree, you'll be less discriminated against. Try to achieve that. It'll put you in a different class of people. That's my dilemma at the moment.

Ten years ago, I applied to a music internship in New York. I was 29. There was a girl named Nicole. When she saw me, she was surprised. I think she was expecting someone younger. We talked for five minutes. I told her I had a passion for music. She thanked me for coming. I asked to speak to a manager, and she said no. I left. She was much younger than me, 24 or 25. To me, thats age discrimination. I mean, you had a cap there, lady. A diamond, a genius. I was going to say that to the manager, but she didn't want me to speak to him.

I'm drained. If people prejudge you, you go nowhere in life. I've been suffering poverty and prejudice my whole life, especially college discrimination. So stop assuming.

Open slots:
9:00:00 - 10:00:00

I'll update this as more comes in.

Last edited:

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
If he's 39, how did he start college in 1993 (at 12 or 13)? I could see it if he were Doogie Howser smart, but it's self evident that's not the case.

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fine, but I don't agree with your decision.

Get ready for some TRUTHS that only a Supergenius of the Level 2 caliber can put out.

Here, Roy graces us with 10 straight hours in front of a webcam proclaiming his genius while explaining why he was never able to finish college (both links are the same):

Now, because this is a ten-hour video and since most of you probably can't handle being exposed to such intelligence for so long, I and a few volunteers have compiled some short summaries hour-by-hour:
0:00:00-1:00:00 (courtesy of yours truly):
(Sorry, OneNote won't let me copy plain-text for some reason.)
View attachment 689834
1:00:00 - 2:00:00 (courtesy of @Annie):
Video Notes-

Roy goes on about "Plan B and C and D" and the jobs they offer, and hints that police officers and nurses aren't exactly satisfied with those jobs if they're not their first choices.

Roy claims to be a "professional capitalist" as his "plan B" job, stating he wanted to be an artist as his "plan A" job.

Roy tells everyone to pursue their dreams, and treat life as a dream.

Roy claims colleges are all about "math, science and social studies" and do not allow students to pursue their dreams.

Roy is upset when thinking about college.

"The sooner you learn success, the sooner you can achieve it."

"College is more for the traditional student. I've never been a traditional student."

1:04:42 "I'm definitely different." (chuckles)

Roy wonders why he failed certain subjects and passed others (despite admitting to not doing great in them) in school. [They're called weaknesses, Roy. Everyone has them.]

Roy claims the "left-brain" is for more traditional thought (which schools, apparently, use) and the "right-brain" is for freer thought. [Hence why he, level 2 right-brain super-genius failed classes]

Simply doing tasks at a job is "left-brain" according to Roy.

I don't know if the person covering the first hour did this, but:
Roy's "Steps to Success"
Step 1: Study Success (through books of course! Specifically Jack Canfield's "The Success Principles". He owns the audiobook.)
Step 2: Know your purpose in life
Step 3: Seek appropriate education (take into account the best way to obtain it)
Step 4: Take action
Step 5: Stay positive, "don't kill yourself"
[Note, this is called common sense for most people]

He plugs GSR often (Grant, Scholarship, Reimbursement), as if he's discovered it [lol ok]

Roy studied money AND THEN SUCCESS in his career. [ROOKIE MOVE, ROY.]

"If you're going to college to get a job, it probably won't end well"

He plans to use Canfield's "The Success Principles" as his "Success 101" course textbook.

"Society falling apart bothers me a lot"

"My depression, pretty much is over now. Now I'm just frustrated"

[Roy is very disorganized]

"Success is about enjoying yourself- When the weekends come, you don't even notice, it's just another day for you." Roy calls this "being activated", and further implies people taking their second choice of job as being unsatisfied with life completely

Roy's been chasing success since "20-9" (Weird way to say 2009, maybe a Philadelphia thing?) and is now 39.

He is very close to success, and is happy, he's a "very high-level genius", and "activated". He again further implies people not taking their first choice of job makes prevents "full-time happiness".

"I'm supposed to be a working entrepreneur"

Video cuts a little bit at 17 minutes.

"Are you a future employee or a future entrepreneur? Most of you guys are future employees. Some of you guys, though, are future entrepreneurs. I know I was... I was conditioned to be an employee... School wasn't working for me... I am up there, internally."

"Know your place. Where do you fit in? I know where I fit in."

"College is about getting educated so you can do some tasks."

"I'm a thinker not a tasker."

He keeps using the term "cap" in place of "capitalist", calling people "future caps" and assuming all successful people are capitalists.

Roy started out doing web design in college.

Roy claims he was "brainwashed" to stay in college.

Roy used Yahoo in 1995 for web-page design.

"I'm meant to be a cap, I'm meant to be there."

"I'm not meant for the middle, I'm meant for the top. That's why I'm going there. I need to be there, on the outside especially."

"We need more societal capitalists."

"Me being a capitalist explains a lot. Me being a "right brain capitalist" explains a lot."

"I had the opportunity to drop out in 1995."

"You drop out when you're sure your ventures gonna work, and you need to do it."

Roy goes on about "Plan B" and settling for $50,000 jobs.

"You'll see when you're older. You'll see."

1:26:20 "I have to go to... cap. I am a cap on the inside. I'm just too rich on the inside. I'm brilliant on the inside."

1:26:29 "To be honest, I'm just too brilliant. Why wouldn't I try going for something big and huge? I have to. I don't care that people say... Roy you're not qualified enough. I had my boss tell me, "Roy you're not qualified to be CEO". I'm like "What are you talking about, man? I'm a diamond." Jeez." [This fucking part... wow.]

Learn -> Practice -> Earn. He recommends the book "Learn to Earn" in his book, "The Future Capitalist". Roy is really good at recommending books you should read instead of his.

Roy tried to set up classes to teach people about money, and was upset no one took the class he offered (LMFAO).

Roy is REALLY upset no one listens to him about money, even if he offers to to teach about for free.

"I'm successful on the inside, just not on the outside."

Roy talks about a "recent financial setback".

People would counter his claims that dislike their jobs with "What are you doing, Roy?", with to which he would respond "I'm a future cap, homie".

"I have a very rich mind, and hope people realize that."

"Take out as little loan as possible {for college}"

Roy is astounded government jobs, like most other jobs, are not secure.

Roy alludes to having been fired at some point.

"What would you do if you won the lottery? You can't just stay at home all day. Money alone doesn't make you happy."

Roy claims your day-to-day work is what should make you happy.

Roy, as of this video, is married with a child. Continuously refers to his kid, as "the kid" :thunkful:

Roy doesn't see school teachers smile.

[Roy is clumsy.]

1:37:10 Roy says he is meeting "with another capitalist" and will tell him who he is the Tuesday after he records the video. [If this is Elon Musk, or some other unfortunate person, I do not know]

Roy does not understand how hobbies work.

"I don't have anything to fall back, I never have."

The "damn college price is too fricking high, it pisses me off". Roy wants to set up his own college.

He tried to set up his college by talking (read: emailing a wall of text larger than this flaming dogshit pile of footnotes) to a venture capitalist. The venture capitalist never responded.

"90% of people don't plan to be [insert career here]."

Roy worked in self storage as a customer service rep (lol). He called this a "Plan C" job.

approx 1:43:00- Roy asks some 20-something CS rep he worked with about college, which the 20-something replied to with the news that he was dropping out. Roy asks him about his "success plan". The 20-something goes quiet.

"When you're a nobody on the outside, no one listens to you. I guess I'm a somebody on the inside right now."

Roy went to college for 12 years and DID NOT GET A DEGREE. He still has $60,000 in debt as of this video. Around 1:45:00 he details this.

Roy didn't know you could "split college up" into several courses/years.

Roy has 10 companies in his holding company.

Roy segues into a part called "GSR: Paying for School" around the 1:50:00 mark.

Roy calls the segment I just spent 50+ minutes of my life watching and taking notes on "a preview of his Success 101 course".

approx 1:51:25 Roy says the exact name of a university he attended. I cannot make out what it is because he slurs his speech too heavily, or I can't understand his accent/basic English. If you're fucking insane enough to read these footnotes, see if you can figure out what it is.

Roy says business college has increased from $4000/semester in 1995 to $16000/semester in 2005. I cannot confirm this, but I think both numbers are off substantially, unless college in his area is really that cheap.

Roy implies the cost of college should be directly tied to income.

Roy didn't qualify for an "upstart" program as he had no Bachelor's degree and is not very pleased about that.

Roy claims a lot of people go to college and end up "working at the mall".

approx 1:55:00 Roy confirms he was in college between 1993-2005.

Roy claims it no longer matters what college you go to, but what you're "meant for in life".

"It's really about after-college."

Roy was a business major, and got no scholarships.

"I wasn't meant to be a programmer, I was meant to be CEO."
-----------------------------------------------------------
TL;DR/Some observations and personal opinions-

Watching this, you get a really good idea as to why Roy Philipose is who he is.

Roy-
  • has a massive ego
  • is extremely entitled
  • has awful buyer's remorse over a decision he made 12 years ago with no research
  • is not in the slightest grounded in reality
You probably knew all this/could conclude this from the OP/his misadventures, but here are some points of interest from 1:00:00-2:00:00 in this video.
  • I know I said it above, but Roy REALLY has a massive ego. He calls himself brilliant and destined for the top more times than I can count just in this hour
  • Roy blames all of his problems in life thus far on "being right-brained". He claims college and most day jobs are for "left-brained people" who just "complete tasks" they learned how to do
  • Roy may be in a loveless marriage, he refers to his kid as "the kid" and doesn't talk about it otherwise with-in the hour
  • Roy is obsessed with capitalists, or "caps" as he calls them and thinks he is destined to be one
  • Roy went to college for 12 years and got no degree, still has $60,000 to pay off at least 13 years later
  • Roy's best shot at not being a NEET was a degree in Web Design he could've acquired in 1995
I tried to quit doing my personal notes/assert my personal opinions early on so I could leave them here if anyone cared lmfao-
Roy Philipose does not understand why people are successful, have any enjoyment in life, or go to college. He is trying to "teach something" that should be common sense to most high schoolers, and anyone above that age.
He doesn't get that people can just be satisfied with their jobs, no matter income/job/whatever. Plenty of people I know have jobs they aren't head over heels for, yet make good money and are EXTREMELY satisfied with their lives. People can have hobbies that don't make money that is equal to that of their day job/don't bring in money at all, that's the point of a hobby.
Yes, work can miserable, but that's even for people that love their jobs and what they do. Life can miserable sometimes, because that's how things are.
I dislike greatly people that have a hierarchical view of the world like Roy does. He sees capitalists and those in "Plan A" jobs (I'm still not 100% what EXACTLY he means with that whole structure but I think I see what he's saying) as above everyone else, and those who settle for a quiet life as "employees". I just cannot get my head around that. CEOs can be more miserable than employees certain days, and being an entrepreneur does not guarantee success, just deviation from a normal path. Is that enough for some people? Sure.
I think Roy is just too self-consumed and is doing this entire 10-hour video to justify where his life has gone. If he was truly happy and knew this, he never would've made a Kiwi Farms account to try and shit on us or go after people who made fun of his Tesla appearance. He just doesn't get happiness.
2:00:00 - 3:00:00 (courtesy of @Wake me up):
3:00:00 - 4:00:00 (courtesy of @AprilRains):
I wish I had dropped out of school and pursued web design. I started Royalus Computing in 1997, although I had the idea in 1995. However, my parents and the adults in my life told me to go to school, stay in school, over and over.

Why not drop out and pursue a startup idea that interests you? In the worst case, you can just go back to school. Bill Gates dropped out, and that worked out for him. It may not work out for everyone, but I'd rather you try it than have regrets about not trying.

But I stayed in school. I learned very little, except toward the end of my schooling. I'll talk about that later. I expected I'd learn a lot about business, but I didn't.

When you take out a loan to go to college, remember that the college doesn't guarantee your financial success. It doesn't guarantee you a job. So why are you taking out a loan? Sometimes you have to take risks in life, but the college will not guarantee anything.

But you get pushed into going to school and taking out loans. All of the adults in your life urge this. They're older than you, you figure they know better, so you do what they say. I'm 40 now, but I was 20 when I made those decisions. Knowing then what I know now, I would not have.

So consider the questions college doesn't ask:

* What do you want to do with your life? What's your passion? They never asked me that, and probably they never asked you that. They just told you what to do.

* What are the benefits and burdens of college? They'll tell you all about the benefits, but not the drawbacks. Everything in life has both. Maybe at one time college was mostly beneficial, but not in recent times.

* Many students [presumably he meant graduates] are unemployed or underemployed.

* Many students [again, I assume he means graduates] have crippling evels of student loan debt.

Colleges didn't talk about that when I was there. Maybe some of them do now, but if so, I haven't seen it.

Colleges are about making money for themselves. If the president of a university makes a million dollars a year, that money has to be coming from somewhere. Their priority is not to make money for you. They mostly operate on "OPM": Other People's Money. They get funding from tuition, grants, scholarships. That can be done right, but they do not. They might use a little of their own money, but only at the end. Some private universities have endowments and they use those, but again, as little as possible. Colleges operate on various forms of government funding and on student loan debt. There is over a trillion dollars in outstanding student loan debt.

It's a bit funny that college is one business where you have to ask permission to enter into a transaction with them. Imagine doing that at the entrance to a store.

Some of you will say I don't know what I'm talking about, because they got good jobs. That's great, but there are lots of people who didn't, and even more in the future who won't. I've looked at economic forecasts for the next five, ten years, and the supply and demand.

A lot of students enter college as undeclared majors. I did. I selected business, for reasons I can't remember. They say half of all college students are undeclared majors. That tells me that high school did not do a good enough job. You're supposed to learn what you want to do in high school, and to learn money success.

There's no reason you can't learn money in high school. I've seen high school students holding fundraising events like car washes, and when they ask me if I want my car washed, I tell them: "Go study money. Go study." They look at me funny. One student did claim to be studying money, business management or something. If so, that's great. It's too late for me, but that's great, except most schools aren't doing that. They're emphasizing math, science, reading, social studies...twenty years of that, straight.

To me, high school is the place where you study money success. College should be the place where you practice what you want to do. If you want to do business, go start a company in college, instead of studying companies and case analyses and charts and diagrams and stuff.

I spent twelve years in undergrad studies. I'm self-educated now; I consider myself a self-educated PhD. If there were a PhD equivalency exam, I'd take it and I'd pass it, if it's right-brain. If it's middle-brain, maybe. If it's left-brain, I'd fail. Can you just grant yourself a PhD? Well, why not?

I've been talking about college truth since 2007. I went to visit a student at LaSalle University that year. I brought a piece of paper with ten college truths listed on it. (My College Truths website now lists twenty of them as of 2009. I think it's at collegetruth.org.) Anyway, the student didn't seem concerned. Apparently his parents paid for his college education. If you come from a wealthy family like that, then you don't have to worry about it. But most of us don't.

My parents only paid for two years of community college tuition, which was pretty dirt cheap. Maybe $1,000, maybe $1,500. Then I took out loans when I started to go to Temple University. My parents didn't pay for that. I still owe on those loans.

I did learn something from one course I took. In one business class, at the end of '04, the class was divided into teams of four, and each team simulated running a publicly traded company. I focused all of my attention on that game. I wanted to win, and after the first week or two I took over for my whole team. We busted the curve so much that we got 100 and other teams got scores like 80 and 50. I didn't do so well in that course because I didn't turn in any of the analysis work, the case studies, the left-brain work. I think I got a C. By the way, some people insisted that I must have cheated at the game. I didn't cheat at all.

See, I was a genius in 2004. I didn't tell anybody that I was a cap then. I'm a capitalist. I have to go for something big, either my own company solely, which I'm trying to do, or at someone else's company at the CEO level or vice chairman level. There are certain companies and industries I want to work with, and certain individuals. I'm not left-brained enough to be a consultant anyway.

I wish someone had been there for me when I wanted to drop out of college. I wanted to drop out of college every year. But everyone told me to stay, stay, stay.

College tuition is very high compared to its actual value. A standard college should cost $5,000 per year, and an Ivy League college, $10,000 a year. Everything above that price is markup. Look at the jobs the graduates are getting. A few of them are starting at $80,000 a year, but most of them are not. So why are you going to charge people four or five times the proper value in tuition? At the lower prices, the government could fund college education through grants, and get their money back through increased income taxes.

I could start a school at those prices and give you a good eduction. I've thought about doing it. I have a holding company, like Richard Branson. Like him, I'm a right-brained cap. I can do many things, but I need to focus on one.

[He gripes a bunch about his crappy chair.]

School funding should be win-win. The school, the government, and the students should all benefit. They don't. I lost. Now I'm a cap and an entrepreneur. I'm trying to win. Go out there and try to win.

I'm releasing this video unedited, because I want you to see me talk as I am. I don't have the left-brain skills to edit video. I'm an average programmer and web designer. I know I can be a star as a business owner or an artist, so I'm pursuing that. Go find the industry where you can be a star. Where you do what you love, what you're known for being good at.

I was on a five-person team in college in '97. I was supposed to lead them. I was the cap. I was supposed to bring them into Royalus and build a company. That didn't work out too well. We were all doing our own thing and it didn't go anywhere. We all went our own separate ways.

Colleges measure professional success, not personal success. We measure accomplishments. But to me, a person's attitude or character doesn't show up on their degree or their resume. A resume is mostly academic, how smart you are, your grades, the positions you've held. Colleges assess knowledge, not character or integrity. My resume doesn't show my qualities. I'm not a good student, but I could be good at other things. I've worked with people whose character was not that good, but they're college graduates. You're hiring the whole person, not just their GPA.

Imagine if they did drug testing at school. How many students would fail? They do it for entry-level jobs, mostly. I've taken them for jobs. Wouldn't it be funny if people couldn't graduate if they failed a drug test? I'm not talking about weed. I don't smoke it myself, but I knew of people who smoked it and sold it. I'm high off my work. That's what happens when you become activated. I want you to activate the THC inside of you.

Colleges pad grades sometimes. I heard that at Harvard, in some classes, if a student earned a C, they'd actually be given a B. I don't have the article for that, I just remember hearing about it. Harvard, do you do that? And if they do it at Harvard, they're probably doing it at other schools too. You'd think you're getting a great student, but their grades are padded. Colleges are businesses, though, and they give the customers what they want.

Hey, Temple University, why didn't you pad my grades? Why didn't you give me a C when I got a D? I think one professor at Drexel gave me a C when I had a D or D+ in operations management. I showed him I was trying hard. I understood the concepts but I couldn't do the math. I couldn't figure out the statistics. but that was giving me the benefit of the doubt, not padding my grade. It's not like I went from a B to an A.

My grades at Drexel were generally good. I got mostly B's, I had a C average. I didn't do well at Temple, mostly because of calculus. CCP Community College, I was there forever, I got a C average, I got a few A's, mostly B's. I took one marketing course at CCP in '94. I earned a high B, then talked to my professor and told him I thought I deserved an A. He gave me an A. But that's not padding. That's pushing for a higher grade. Of course, I forgot everything I learned in that course.

School is mostly left-brain, which is why a goodly number of right-brainers like myself fail. I wish they offered a right-brain bachelor of arts in business. You guys need to set that up, okay? Not everyone does well in a left-brain environment. If that program had existed at Temple in the '90's, I'd have passed.

School conditions us to be employees. No one told me that I could be an entrepreneur in high school or college. School is about set ways of doing things. Entrepreneurs are free spirits. I hated school. I don't want to be a customer, and its a lousy business anyway, at least for me.

Why can't we petition for a bachelor's GED, or even a master's GED? Essays and exams could be the basis for granting them. That's mostly what college is anyway. How does a self-educated person get recognized for their achievement? I have a self-educated PhD. I've been passed over for jobs and promotions because I didn't have a degree and other people did. I'm a genius. I wrote a book. How do you get a credential for that? Does my own company have to give me a degree? If you have 120 credits, let me know. I'll give you a BDE through Royalus Education. Our primary business is instruction, but we also do credentialing. If you have 60 credits, I'll give you an ADE.

My company is Royalus Group. It's a holding company in the development stage. Our mission is to build companies that better society. One of the main companies within that group is Royalus Design; its mission is to build products that better society. It focuses on multiple things; I can do that at a high level. Another company is Royalus Education. I can't say how official the degrees it grants are right now, but I'll give you a certificate.

So far I haven't gotten a good job with my BDE, but I have it. I mean, who are you? Am I supposed to spend twelve years, a fortune, going broke, and defaulting? I actually defaulted on my student loans more than ten years ago.

Don't give out advice you can't guarantee. I'm not like anybody else out there. I've never been traditional. I knew that when I was 17. The reason is that I'm a future capitalist, right now on the inside, trying to prove it on the outside.

So, if you take and pass four exams, you get your bachelor's GDE. Six exams, you get your master's GDE. Maybe two exams, you get your associate's GDE. Why not? I tried asking the Department of Education. They said they're not involved in that. I think it's that the college establishment wouldn't like it. They'd get less revenue.

So, you're looking for jobs out there. The problem is supply and demand. When there's too much supply. the prices go down, so the salaries go down. That's why most college grads are starting out at $25 grand a year. That includes the unemployed and the underemployed. So don't give me that crap about how students are starting out at $40 grand a year, or that most students are employed. Are you counting students working at the mall for the next ten years of their life?

The problem is that colleges keep pumping out tons of graduates, and there's already a huge bucket full of previous grads. Ten million of them are out there, and they're adding a million a year. The bucket is overflowing. This means your chances of getting a good job are very slim until that labor market is utilized. Whoa, I sound like an economist, right? I have ideas about how to employ those people. That's what a cap should be doing. But until you can employ those graduates, they're stuck.

This is why I don't want you to get into lots of debt over college. Take more time. Take ten years. You start at 20, you're done at 30. Who cares? It's not a race. Why race to graduate into nothing? Of course, if you know what you want to do, go ahead and graduate sooner.

Let' say you're an apple farmer. You plant and grow apples. There's a demand. But your pump out more and more apples, because you get paid whether your apples are eaten or not. You and all the other apple farmers are saturating the market. The apples sit there and rot, and the prices flatten out. This wouldn't happen in real life. But colleges are doing this with graduates like there's no tomorrow. And there's a tomorrow.

So, colleges, don't keep doing this. If you know a student will benefit from your curriculum, then take them in. But don't just take them in and get rich off of them.

Still being worked on:
4:00:00 - 5:00:00
5:00:00 - 6:00:00
6:00:00 - 7:00:00

Open slots:
7:00:00 - 8:00:00
8:00:00 - 9:00:00
9:00:00 - 10:00:00

I'll update this as more comes in.
This is going to be like watching a 10 hour marathon with Dr. Steven Brule. I am so exited over this. This is comedy gold that doesn't need a laugh track!

GethN7

EVIL HITLER BITCH
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get the feeling Roy believes his every brainfart is profound wisdom and wants people to nod their heads in approved wonder at his every word, because he really believes he's that smart.

Instead, he comes off as a pretentious fuckwit making comments practically anyone of average intellect could make using simpler language.

Reactions: AprilRains

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get the feeling Roy believes his every brainfart is profound wisdom and wants people to nod their heads in approved wonder at his every word, because he really believes he's that smart.

Instead, he comes off as a pretentious fuckwit making comments practically anyone of average intellect could make using simpler language.
It's worse than that.

It's become such a cliché to reference Dunning-Kruger that at this point one suspects anyone doing so is an example of it themselves, but I'll take that risk in saying I've never seen the concept embodied more perfectly than by "Dr" Philipose here. He is an uneducated moron who provides specious, superficial and facile takes on everything. He doesn't merely spew Captain Obvious observations (although he does provide plenty of those as well), but he also thinks he's some sort of expert on finance, economics, education, politics, etc while having the understanding of a stoned 14-year-old who just started paying attention to the news and forming political opinions and thinks they immediately have everything figured out.

AprilRains

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Narcissism is one hell of a drug. It's like being an addict, but to validation. Everyone wants validation, but addicts pursue their drug of choice until it ruins their lives, and that's what Roy has done.

I summarized 03:00:00 to 04:00:00, and in that segment, I finally learned where Roy got the idea that he is a master businessman. From my summary, then:

(Trust me, you don't want the original transcription. It'll hurt your head.)

So what do we learn from this?
  • Roy played a game in a class, and he did very well at it. He acts as though this game were exactly equivalent to running a real company.
  • Despite the fact that it was a team project, he bogarted the whole thing and then sperged about the game until he won it. He didn't involve his teammates at all. This guy wants to run a company?
  • He ignored everything else in the class, including case studies and analyses. He refers to those as "left-brain" work, which tells me he understands nothing useful about the hemispheres of the brain. (His misconception was common in the 1970's and 1980's, but even then neurologists knew it was wrong.) It just means he sucks at math.
  • People suspected him of cheating. He denies it (three times in the video, in the exact same words). I don't know that he cheated, but the repeated denials make me very suspicious.
  • He did this in 2004 and he's still bragging about it.
This is why he thinks he should be in charge of a big company, why he should jump the line, why he will be successful only if he is in charge. This is the Roy Philipose Narcissism Origin Story, right here.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Narcissism is one hell of a drug. It's like being an addict, but to validation. Everyone wants validation, but addicts pursue their drug of choice until it ruins their lives, and that's what Roy has done.

I summarized 03:00:00 to 04:00:00, and in that segment, I finally learned where Roy got the idea that he is a master businessman. From my summary, then:

• Roy played a game in a class, and he did very well at it. He acts as though this game were exactly equivalent to running a real company.
  • Despite the fact that it was a team project, he bogarted the whole thing and then sperged about the game until he won it. He didn't involve his teammates at all. This guy wants to run a company?
  • He ignored everything else in the class, including case studies and analyses. He refers to those as "left-brain" work, which tells me he understands nothing useful about the hemispheres of the brain. (His misconception was common in the 1970's and 1980's, but even then neurologists knew it was wrong.) It just means he sucks at math.
  • People suspected him of cheating. He denies it (three times in the video, in the exact same words). I don't know that he cheated, but the repeated denials make me very suspicious.
This is why he thinks he should be in charge of a big company, why he should jump the line, why he will be successful only if he is in charge. This is the Roy Philipose Narcissism Origin Story, right here.
Denial itself is not weird, especially if it is something he did legit and is proud of it. If he denies it in the exact same words, verbatim, that is a red flag, that is rehearsed, and likely a lie. Did not watch yet but likely other indicators of lies when he tells it.

Reactions: Marvin

AprilRains

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Denial itself is not weird, especially if it is something he did legit and is proud of it. If he denies it in the exact same words, verbatim, that is a red flag, that is rehearsed, and likely a lie. Did not watch yet but likely other indicators of lies when he tells it.
Yes, as I said, he used the exact same words. I agree, it's a massive tell. I think he did cheat.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I was wondering what the hell he was referencing in my hour when he said he got a C but got an "A in the game"

Here's a couple of screencaps that didn't go through the quote right:
From the chart he was trying to make (thumbnail):

And just one I thought was fun:

️ronic

Professional Nutjob Stalker
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino